• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:59
CEST 04:59
KST 11:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6985 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 58

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 179 Next
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 11 2011 19:46 GMT
#1141
Kita my case on you boils down to this, you've done exactly two things all game, run for pardoner and fight against an assassin for pardoner, while both those things as pretty neutral you haven't done anything else, no scum hunting, no analysis, just those two things, blindly. I thought that a player like you would be hunting scum, not just trying to deny them a role.

And now I put out a list in an attempt to foster discussion and you just ignore it because you are hurt that I think your play is off

also
This is 100% anti-town. If you want to remove the pardoner's power, have him pardon your first lynch. Your method reduces the number of people alive, regardless of whether or not you think he is scum.


you don't say? I always assumed that lynching someone kept them around, isn't the goal of lynching mafia to reduce the number of them that are alive? Do you prefer that if elected I dont lynch anyone and instead hold hands with the electorate and sing kumbayah while the mafia team shoots at us?
Moderator
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 11 2011 19:47 GMT
#1142
you jumped pretty quickly onto kita for someone that ran on the idea of lynching an inactive and insinuating that scumhunting on day 1 wasn't worth anything at all : /
RIP Aaliyah
aidnai
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1159 Posts
April 11 2011 19:51 GMT
#1143
Note: I typed this up like an hour or two ago and haven't caught up on the thread yet since--somehow I didn't hit post I guess..

A reminder from the other thread:
Yet to vote: LemonWalrus, Rean, Conversion, jaminz, Barundar, Jackal58, Protactinium, Ilovejonn, Latrommi, Tackster, Kavdragon.

I thought some of these people had voted, maybe they did in this thread only or something.

I don't mind the blue list. I think it's understood that blues should still use their own judgment. But at the same time, giving a blue list is one of the best ways to
1) put pressure on scum
2) make them wifom about their NKs
3) show your own alignment

On that note, I have already given my ideas on who to DT. As for medicing, I would prefer vet players over people like dropbear/redff. I would say protect Kav, drH (if not elected), kitaman, perhaps jackal or chaoser. Not saying these are pro-town, but they are good enough to not give themselves away day 1, while a scum team would want to pick them off. I would totally have put protact on this list if he hadn't claimed assassin -_-

Which makes me wonder...why claim assassin protact? it seems like you could have been less transparent and perhaps gotten better results. I mean most of the town believes you capable of the leadership/analysis we're looking for, did you think you needed the added bonus of offering us your shots/check?

One last question for the thread...why is eiii an assassin all of a sudden? I didn't find anything in his posts when I glanced through them.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 11 2011 19:53 GMT
#1144
i actually don't think eiii is the assassin but he said there were three assassins before protact revealed the actual number iirc
RIP Aaliyah
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 11 2011 20:06 GMT
#1145
On April 12 2011 04:46 GMarshal wrote:
Kita my case on you boils down to this, you've done exactly two things all game, run for pardoner and fight against an assassin for pardoner, while both those things as pretty neutral you haven't done anything else, no scum hunting, no analysis, just those two things, blindly. I thought that a player like you would be hunting scum, not just trying to deny them a role.

And now I put out a list in an attempt to foster discussion and you just ignore it because you are hurt that I think your play is off

also
Show nested quote +
This is 100% anti-town. If you want to remove the pardoner's power, have him pardon your first lynch. Your method reduces the number of people alive, regardless of whether or not you think he is scum.


you don't say? I always assumed that lynching someone kept them around, isn't the goal of lynching mafia to reduce the number of them that are alive? Do you prefer that if elected I dont lynch anyone and instead hold hands with the electorate and sing kumbayah while the mafia team shoots at us?


GM, just out of interest, who are you planning on lynching should you win the election? ON? Or an inactive like you first stated. If ON, what are your opinions on M0nsterChef as to why you would lynch one over the other.
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 11 2011 20:07 GMT
#1146
This is bullshit, I'm not comfortable with a single mayor candidate. Now I wish I ran myself, but I didn't think I would have the 'street cred' around here to get elected. I'm obviously not going to run now, that would just split votes even further. At this point I'm going to say that we need to get votes off of GMarshal and onto DocH and Protact.

I've supported making Protact the Pardoner since his first announcement, so that should be no surprise to anyone. As for DocH, well... it makes me nervous that he said pre-game that he wouldnt run unless he's mafia... if he turns out to be mafia I'll feel really really stupid. But I think he just realised the same thing as me; none of the other candidates were very good, so he decided to run.

GMarshal, I'm sorry if you turn out to be town, but your posts in this game have just been bad, bad, bad. I don't want you as mayor or pardoner.

tnkted, I just don't think you're competent enough, sorry.

kitaman running specifically for pardoner is weird and sketchy. Don't like it.

And those are our only options. -_-
aidnai
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1159 Posts
April 11 2011 20:08 GMT
#1147
This thread is already a nightmare to search... Eiii, who called you out on this? I've read the whole thread and didn't notice your "slip-up", whereas an assassin would probably have noticed. Not a 100% thing by any means, but worth considering...
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
April 11 2011 20:09 GMT
#1148
##Vote: Jackal58

Placeholder so Brownbear doesn't get an ulcer.

Will be posting in a bit.
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 11 2011 20:09 GMT
#1149
On April 12 2011 05:08 aidnai wrote:
This thread is already a nightmare to search... Eiii, who called you out on this? I've read the whole thread and didn't notice your "slip-up", whereas an assassin would probably have noticed. Not a 100% thing by any means, but worth considering...


I noticed it, and I'm certainly not an assassin.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 11 2011 20:10 GMT
#1150
pandainnnnn, where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 11 2011 20:10 GMT
#1151
why are people voting in this thread lolol
RIP Aaliyah
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
April 11 2011 20:11 GMT
#1152
^^
In insane everyone copied their votes into this thread as per LSB's request. I figured that is how it is for every game.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 11 2011 20:13 GMT
#1153
On April 12 2011 05:09 Lemonwalrus wrote:
##Vote: Jackal58

Placeholder so Brownbear doesn't get an ulcer.

Will be posting in a bit.

I'll vote when I'm damn good and fucking ready to vote.
Life can only kill you once.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
April 11 2011 20:13 GMT
#1154
On April 12 2011 05:10 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
why are people voting in this thread lolol

It's helpful to also put your vote in here so people know where you stand. Otherwise I have to go digging through the voting thread and find your most recent vote. If this rule is enforced (as it was in the previous game) it forces people who are lurking/inactive to post something in here.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 11 2011 20:14 GMT
#1155
On April 12 2011 04:46 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
This is 100% anti-town. If you want to remove the pardoner's power, have him pardon your first lynch. Your method reduces the number of people alive, regardless of whether or not you think he is scum.


you don't say? I always assumed that lynching someone kept them around, isn't the goal of lynching mafia to reduce the number of them that are alive? Do you prefer that if elected I dont lynch anyone and instead hold hands with the electorate and sing kumbayah while the mafia team shoots at us?


Obvously, I think you should lynch scum. You're saying that you are considering lynching the pardoner to remove his anti-town role, which I'm saying is a poor decision.

On April 12 2011 04:46 GMarshal wrote:
And now I put out a list in an attempt to foster discussion and you just ignore it because you are hurt that I think your play is off


I trust the blues to do what they believe is right. I don't need to tell them to "protect someone that is going to be hit" or "Check someone that is scummy"

On April 12 2011 04:46 GMarshal wrote:
Kita my case on you boils down to this, you've done exactly two things all game, run for pardoner and fight against an assassin for pardoner, while both those things as pretty neutral you haven't done anything else, no scum hunting, no analysis, just those two things, blindly. I thought that a player like you would be hunting scum, not just trying to deny them a role.


You are wrong. I'm starting to wonder if you are even willing to listen to reason or if you are trying to distract the town.

+ Show Spoiler +

On April 09 2011 07:39 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2011 07:38 Kavdragon wrote:
EBWODP: And on that note, I leave this spam fest to those who want to join my FoS list.

If the all feature is gone by day two, i will be very, very, unhappy.


^^Trying too hard to be pro-town night 0.


On April 10 2011 15:12 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 14:39 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
im gonna run because i can only trust myself

here is my "policy"

mayor:
-use my votes on whoever i think is scummiest not who the "town" tells me to vote for
-lynch kavdragon on day 1

pardoner:
-pardon whoever i think is getting lynched on a dumb bandwagon even if the rest of the town is pretty sure they are scum

that's it


Show nested quote +
On April 01 2011 01:30 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
can i please not be mayor


We have our first major contradiction here. Pre-game he does not want to be mayor. He recieves his role pm and decides to run.


On April 11 2011 02:44 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 23:16 Jackal58 wrote:
Protactinum as mayor pretty much guarantees scum don't get it. Any guarantee that scum doesn't hold those extra votes at end game is a win for town.


No it doesn't. Protract could still be scum. For those who say that there is no way he would take that kind of risk, there are 8 scum. It could be a high risk, high reward kind of situation. Either way, as mayor he would not have the towns best intentions at mind, which is something you shouldn't be supporting.



On April 11 2011 02:44 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 20:26 aidnai wrote:
BTW kavdragon is a stupid day one lynch. He's a damn good liar, but if anybody had bothered to to behavioural analysis it should have been obvious he was not town last game -_-. He'll be active and a fairly easy read in another day or two.

Plus there's still like a dozen people that haven't even posted yet...


This is a total flip in philosophy from pregame. Siblings sticking up for each other? I might have to keep an eye on you.



On April 11 2011 03:57 kitaman27 wrote:
Another lurker that should be pressured is Lemonwalrus. He lurked as scum in Insane 2 and just a few days ago he was talking about how excited he was to play. Now that the game has started, he doesn't have a single post of content.

DarthThienAn also has zero posts. He is a veteran and I would like an explanation.


On April 11 2011 Kitaman27 write:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 05:32 Pandain wrote:
On April 11 2011 05:30 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
so that we can indefinitely protect the third party assassin and waste our time talking about him while the scum manipulate us duh

are you scum redFF? that's the only reason you wouldn't think it's a good idea


So we can protect someone who will give us:
1.DT results.
2.Dt results again(me)
3.Valuable scum hunting ability.


Furthermore for the love of god why don't you start talking about who's mafia? Personally anyone who says they have a strong read day 1 is pretty dumb, given its day 1!

What's more important than deciding the mayor right now? Especially if he could be an assassin!


The fact that you are discouraging day one scum hunting concerns me. Even if it is unlikely to catch a day one lynch, doesn't mean we shouldn't pressure. Right when protract achieves his win condition, he is removed from the game....do we really want to have our mayor disappear mid-game?


On April 11 2011 06:05 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 06:01 Pandain wrote:
actually you know what.
IT would still work.
I just don't run.

I'm not dt


^^ Add this guy to the lynch candidates.


On April 11 2011 06:35 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 06:34 M0nsterChef wrote:
##Vote: Gmarshal


This guy is voting without posting.


On April 11 2011 23:02 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2011 13:36 DropBear wrote:
/confirm
My life for the town!


Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 00:16 redFF wrote:
Hey guys i'm town


I'm always weary of people who find it necessary to post that they are town.

Inactives that should know better:

Lemon-Still hasn't posted. Playing pokemon instead.

Tackster-Zero posts

Rean-Only two posts, both re guarding assassins.

GGQ- Supports prot, no posts in over 25 pages

ilovejohn- sick

DarthThienAn - Quotes one of Kav's newbie posts to tell us that he agrees and then proceeds to vote for pandain, the fake dt claim.


On April 11 2011 23:49 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 23:38 DarthThienAn wrote:
On April 11 2011 23:02 kitaman27 wrote:
DarthThienAn - Quotes one of Kav's newbie posts to tell us that he agrees and then proceeds to vote for pandain, the fake dt claim.

That's exactly why I voted for him. Low chance of being elected for Mayor, so there's no harm in putting my vote there as a placeholder, like I said in my second post...

If you're going to try to criticize me, at least do it with something credible.


That was a credible criticism. You haven't taken a stand yet.


On April 12 2011 04:20 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 02:48 GMarshal wrote:
both chaoser and I thought that what pardoning did was get the second highest vote count player lynched, as opposed to just ending the day.


I corrected chaoser on his assumption VERY early into day 1. The fact that you know chaoser was incorrect means you either read that post, meaning "I just realized something" was a lie or you have been in contact with chaoser, meaning you are scum.




I have come to a realization.

Stanley Cup Playoffs start this week.

I am a loyal Sabres fan.

GMarshal is from Philly.

This means war.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
aidnai
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1159 Posts
April 11 2011 20:16 GMT
#1156
Gmarshal: 9
DoctorHelvetica
Lanaia
Robellicose
Coagulation
OriginalName
Mig
AirbladeOrange
M0nsterChef
kevconsim
darmousseh
Kenpachi
Serejai

Current voters for Gmarhsal. How do you attract all the lurkers and noobs GM? it's like magic...

Seriously, serejai, AO, kev, need to post more.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 11 2011 20:16 GMT
#1157
Well that seals that deal. If you think I'm voting for either a Flyers or Sabres fan you're nuts.
Life can only kill you once.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 11 2011 20:20 GMT
#1158
im gonna nap until pandain comes and destroys this thread again
RIP Aaliyah
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 11 2011 20:42 GMT
#1159
On April 12 2011 05:16 aidnai wrote:
Gmarshal: 9
DoctorHelvetica
Lanaia
Robellicose
Coagulation
OriginalName
Mig
AirbladeOrange
M0nsterChef
kevconsim
darmousseh
Kenpachi
Serejai

Current voters for Gmarhsal. How do you attract all the lurkers and noobs GM? it's like magic...

Seriously, serejai, AO, kev, need to post more.


is it really hard to understand why newbies who dont know what to do vote for the person that everyone else is voting for?
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
April 11 2011 20:43 GMT
#1160
On April 12 2011 05:07 GGQ wrote:
This is bullshit, I'm not comfortable with a single mayor candidate. Now I wish I ran myself, but I didn't think I would have the 'street cred' around here to get elected. I'm obviously not going to run now, that would just split votes even further. At this point I'm going to say that we need to get votes off of GMarshal and onto DocH and Protact.

I've supported making Protact the Pardoner since his first announcement, so that should be no surprise to anyone. As for DocH, well... it makes me nervous that he said pre-game that he wouldnt run unless he's mafia... if he turns out to be mafia I'll feel really really stupid. But I think he just realised the same thing as me; none of the other candidates were very good, so he decided to run.

GMarshal, I'm sorry if you turn out to be town, but your posts in this game have just been bad, bad, bad. I don't want you as mayor or pardoner.

tnkted, I just don't think you're competent enough, sorry.

kitaman running specifically for pardoner is weird and sketchy. Don't like it.

And those are our only options. -_-


I don't recall hear much from you and would be interested in more of your analysis, reasonings, and examples.

The more I think about it especially with this post, I believe there is a decent chance mafia is running multiple people. There is a big power struggle for mayor. I'm not really convinced any one the candidates are mafia, but maybe two of the major ones are mafia and are arguing with each other to further confuse us.

Marshal and Dr. H both being mafia? I don't know how plausible that is but it could really throw us for a loop and is something we should keep in mind. I know I don't have sound examples for this but all the major candidates seem to be good players and it could easily throw newer players like myself off. I just wanted to let everyone know I'm trying to think about this and this is what's on my mind.
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 210
ProTech146
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17485
Rain 1535
GuemChi 522
NaDa 24
Bale 23
sSak 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever464
NeuroSwarm218
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g7196
taco 580
minikerr48
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1110
Mew2King103
Other Games
JimRising 602
WinterStarcraft560
C9.Mang0185
ViBE126
ZombieGrub27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1002
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 171
• davetesta31
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo394
• Stunt252
Other Games
• Scarra899
• Shiphtur668
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 1m
INu's Battles
8h 1m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 1m
OSC
19h 16m
Replay Cast
20h 1m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.