• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:52
CEST 09:52
KST 16:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9524 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 62

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 273 Next
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
March 26 2011 03:14 GMT
#1221
On March 26 2011 12:11 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 12:08 GMarshal wrote:
On March 26 2011 12:03 Jackal58 wrote:
That should read 4 of 6


Can you quote scummy PM's? Point out scummy posts? Do something other than say that your circle agrees to it? I want reasons I can hold you to if he dosn't flip scum. Surely you came to this consensus based on *something* other than gut (although with you, annul and coag in the same circle it would not come as a great surprise )

Annul and I disagree.


Still didn't answer the body of my question, let me bold it so its clear.
Moderator
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
March 26 2011 03:15 GMT
#1222
Insanious how about we just don't lynch anybody and all hold hands and sing kum-ba-ya? This is mafia, not pre-school. People are going to get lynched, and as part of this IG circle that we are speaking about, I will say that I too think tack is scum. I support jackal's ideas and intend to do my part to see the town win this item game, and right now I feel jackal's plan is our best bet.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 26 2011 03:19 GMT
#1223
On March 26 2011 12:15 Lemonwalrus wrote:
Insanious how about we just don't lynch anybody and all hold hands and sing kum-ba-ya? This is mafia, not pre-school. People are going to get lynched, and as part of this IG circle that we are speaking about, I will say that I too think tack is scum. I support jackal's ideas and intend to do my part to see the town win this item game, and right now I feel jackal's plan is our best bet.


Woah woah, let's not get so aggressive and flamey please lol
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 26 2011 03:20 GMT
#1224
On March 26 2011 12:14 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 11:43 Insanious wrote:
:/ killing new players is awesome... can we at least let Trackster play till day 2? I mean seriously, this is his first game isn't it, at least let him get a taste rather then kill him instantly... just my $0.02.

I also play on .Org, and they don' kill new players before day 2 simply because it doesn't foster a good environment for them, and they don't usually come back... at least giving them a taste gives them a chance to play more.

Although, if Trackster isn't new (i just assumed he was) then we can just kills him...


I don't like this post. That is a terrible idea. Actually, that post kind of pains me because I can't see any town motivation for that. In nowhere I've been have we ever gone out of our way not to kill newbies, even in our newbie games/thread.

You can PM pevergreen, and ask him about Totalwar.org and their policies on killing new players or anyone who has not played mafia in a while.

Hell, go over to Totalwar.org and go ask some of the players that play mafia...

They don't kill new people day 1 or day 2 simply to help foster a good environment for the community to grow. For players to come back and play more games.

Just something I liked and picked up... I mean, I wouldn't of been back if I just was killed outright day 1 my first game...

Its not motivated by any alignment, its motivated by the fact that mafia is a community game, and without a community we don't get to play games. TL has TERRIBLE activity. I mean look at most of the past few games where only half the people post...

Or look at Death Factory where 17 players signed up when he wanted 30...

We need more players, and killing them day 1 doesn't get new players. Bigger picture then a single game of mafia...
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
March 26 2011 03:21 GMT
#1225
Well he is trying to steer the game in a direction with outside forces that shouldn't have any bearing over the game. (but it was meant less as a flame and more to show him the error of his ways, I apologize for any flame that came across)
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 26 2011 03:22 GMT
#1226
On March 26 2011 12:15 Lemonwalrus wrote:
Insanious how about we just don't lynch anybody and all hold hands and sing kum-ba-ya? This is mafia, not pre-school. People are going to get lynched, and as part of this IG circle that we are speaking about, I will say that I too think tack is scum. I support jackal's ideas and intend to do my part to see the town win this item game, and right now I feel jackal's plan is our best bet.

I never said anything like this, we have 30 players... of those we have a couple new ones. Letting them live till tomorrow doesn't matter at all in the grand scheme of things, but it can help keep them here longer.

Doesn't matter to me if they die day 2, or if anyone that this isn't their first game dies today... I want to kill BrownBear, I pushed for him to die, not very kum-ba-ya-ey.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 26 2011 03:22 GMT
#1227
On March 26 2011 12:11 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 12:03 Jackal58 wrote:
That should read 4 of 6


Jackal, while I am not ok with "Let's not kill a new player cause he's new", I do want to ask if we can get a little more clarification if possible.

Many of Tackster's posts in thread seem relatively pro-town. Says he's voting Bum and supporting him early, talks about how he'd rather the mayor make his own call instead of being swayed by town, takes a stance in whether annul is town or not. His stances were taken and there wasn't a lot of swaying.

I'm not putting forth his lynch because he's new. I'm doing it because a majority of IG say he is. I'm very much convinced of the alignment of 2. I'm town. that's 3
1 of the other 3 is sure he's red or black. Tackster hasn't responded to PMs. Annul is sure of another. Right now annul is at best a 60/40 chance of me shooting him.
Tackster is scum. You don't want to trust me that's fine. I put it in Bum's hands.
He is more than welcome to lynch me and risk losing towns only night kp.
But lynching Tackster is at least a 75% probability of a red or a black on 1st lynch.
I like those odds so much I made a post that is going to get me killed no matter how it plays out.
Life can only kill you once.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 26 2011 03:23 GMT
#1228
On March 26 2011 12:21 Lemonwalrus wrote:
Well he is trying to steer the game in a direction with outside forces that shouldn't have any bearing over the game. (but it was meant less as a flame and more to show him the error of his ways, I apologize for any flame that came across)

I'm trying to defend someone you are trying to get lynched, very different then steering the game in a different direction.

We are still talking about Trackster. This isn't me trying to talk about something unrelated.

Don't try to spin this into anything else than it is.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 26 2011 03:24 GMT
#1229
On March 26 2011 12:22 Insanious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 12:15 Lemonwalrus wrote:
Insanious how about we just don't lynch anybody and all hold hands and sing kum-ba-ya? This is mafia, not pre-school. People are going to get lynched, and as part of this IG circle that we are speaking about, I will say that I too think tack is scum. I support jackal's ideas and intend to do my part to see the town win this item game, and right now I feel jackal's plan is our best bet.

I never said anything like this, we have 30 players... of those we have a couple new ones. Letting them live till tomorrow doesn't matter at all in the grand scheme of things, but it can help keep them here longer.

Doesn't matter to me if they die day 2, or if anyone that this isn't their first game dies today... I want to kill BrownBear, I pushed for him to die, not very kum-ba-ya-ey.


Ok so when tackster comes on we can ask him if he'll still play TL even if he's lynched day 1. Till he comes back, lets drop this issue of "let new players live" and deal with the real issue "Why do IG players think Tack is red?"
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 26 2011 03:25 GMT
#1230
On March 26 2011 12:14 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 12:11 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 26 2011 12:08 GMarshal wrote:
On March 26 2011 12:03 Jackal58 wrote:
That should read 4 of 6


Can you quote scummy PM's? Point out scummy posts? Do something other than say that your circle agrees to it? I want reasons I can hold you to if he dosn't flip scum. Surely you came to this consensus based on *something* other than gut (although with you, annul and coag in the same circle it would not come as a great surprise )

Annul and I disagree.


Still didn't answer the body of my question, let me bold it so its clear.

I dunno if I'm allowed to.

Can I post PMs from the IG circle?
Life can only kill you once.
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
March 26 2011 03:25 GMT
#1231
You aren't trying to save him based on a reason inside the game, you are trying to do it for reasons that don't take place inside the game. The point of this game is to lynch the scum, not to make nice so everyone wants to come back. Tack is a big boy he can handle being lynched. Please give ACTUAL REASONS for him to be saved, not just that it is going to make him enjoy the game less.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 26 2011 03:26 GMT
#1232
i dont see why not.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 26 2011 03:27 GMT
#1233
On March 26 2011 12:22 Jackal58 wrote:
Tackster hasn't responded to PMs.

So your saying this is scummy? This is the most TOWN oriented thing a new player could do...

Scum will try to manipulate the town circle to do their bidding...

A new player, will be easily persuaded.

A new player on a scum team, will have the scum team to talk to to help them out.

No scum would ignore PMs, unless their whole scum team is terrible.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
March 26 2011 03:28 GMT
#1234
Jackal I want the concrete, physical evidence why you think Tackster is scum and which player in the IG you think are town and why you think they are. I want *concrete* evidence, posts or PMs that can be quoted and analyzed. Not this nebulous we agree on it. Give me something to work with jackal, please.
Moderator
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 26 2011 03:28 GMT
#1235
On March 26 2011 12:14 tnkted wrote:
You know what actually? This is too good an opportunity. If Jackal can pass this test, he's green and we'll follow his plan. Otherwise, hes scum and we can kill him.

Ok heres the plan: In several of my posts so far in this thread I have laid carefully laid clues that only a townie would understand. These clues are directly related to a specific thing that all townies share but no blue, blacks or reds share: Your Role alignment PM. If you are a townie and you've been reading my posts, its pretty obvious that I am also a townie because I've been quoting words and phrases from that alignment PM. I want you to quote a post where I do so. The words and phrases are not hard to see, they aren't words like 'the.' If you're green, you'll be able to find something. If you aren't... well...

Also...
ANYBODY THAT GIVES ANY HINTS OR POSTS ANY SPOILERS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED SCUM IMMEDIATELY
... although i anticipate scum having a very difficult time figuring it out unless somebody tells somebody in your PM circle.

If Jackal can come up with one example in my posts, then we can confirm him as town and will know that his plan is legit.




ok sit tight.. i will go over your posts
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 26 2011 03:29 GMT
#1236
coag, dont post anything until jackal responds to it. i want to see what he finds first.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
March 26 2011 03:29 GMT
#1237
On March 26 2011 12:25 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 12:14 GMarshal wrote:
On March 26 2011 12:11 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 26 2011 12:08 GMarshal wrote:
On March 26 2011 12:03 Jackal58 wrote:
That should read 4 of 6


Can you quote scummy PM's? Point out scummy posts? Do something other than say that your circle agrees to it? I want reasons I can hold you to if he dosn't flip scum. Surely you came to this consensus based on *something* other than gut (although with you, annul and coag in the same circle it would not come as a great surprise )

Annul and I disagree.


Still didn't answer the body of my question, let me bold it so its clear.

I dunno if I'm allowed to.

Can I post PMs from the IG circle?

Yes, you can type/copypaste any PMs, however you may not link.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 26 2011 03:30 GMT
#1238
On March 26 2011 12:27 Insanious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 12:22 Jackal58 wrote:
Tackster hasn't responded to PMs.

So your saying this is scummy? This is the most TOWN oriented thing a new player could do...

Scum will try to manipulate the town circle to do their bidding...

A new player, will be easily persuaded.

A new player on a scum team, will have the scum team to talk to to help them out.

No scum would ignore PMs, unless their whole scum team is terrible.

No. I'm saying 4 of 5 minus him are in a consensus. Annul thinks Lemonwalrus is.
There are 2 separate scum factions involved. Do the math.
Life can only kill you once.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 26 2011 03:32 GMT
#1239
On March 26 2011 12:30 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 12:27 Insanious wrote:
On March 26 2011 12:22 Jackal58 wrote:
Tackster hasn't responded to PMs.

So your saying this is scummy? This is the most TOWN oriented thing a new player could do...

Scum will try to manipulate the town circle to do their bidding...

A new player, will be easily persuaded.

A new player on a scum team, will have the scum team to talk to to help them out.

No scum would ignore PMs, unless their whole scum team is terrible.

No. I'm saying 4 of 5 minus him are in a consensus. Annul thinks Lemonwalrus is.
There are 2 separate scum factions involved. Do the math.

Explain to me how 2 separate scum factions factor into the fact, that any scum would try to manipulate a PM circle... period.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 26 2011 03:33 GMT
#1240
On March 26 2011 12:14 tnkted wrote:
If Jackal can come up with one example in my posts, then we can confirm him as town and will know that his plan is legit.




What if his PM was worded differently from yours because he is in item game and you are not?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3569
Soma 204
Rush 193
Mong 92
Killer 89
ToSsGirL 85
Shinee 0
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss271
byalli4
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King129
Other Games
summit1g7830
WinterStarcraft591
ceh9566
olofmeister519
Happy332
dupreeh234
Sick181
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2285
League of Legends
• Stunt448
Other Games
• Shiphtur631
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 8m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.