• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:53
CEST 10:53
KST 17:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7519 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 61

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 273 Next
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 26 2011 02:50 GMT
#1201
On March 26 2011 11:49 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 11:43 Insanious wrote:
:/ killing new players is awesome... can we at least let Trackster play till day 2? I mean seriously, this is his first game isn't it, at least let him get a taste rather then kill him instantly... just my $0.02.

I also play on .Org, and they don' kill new players before day 2 simply because it doesn't foster a good environment for them, and they don't usually come back... at least giving them a taste gives them a chance to play more.

Although, if Trackster isn't new (i just assumed he was) then we can just kills him...


LOLOL what is this...scummiest thing ever. "Let the new player play to night two". That's neither our win condition nor a concern of ours. Town wants to lynch mafia. If someone is scummy, we lynch him/her. Whether they're new or not doesn't matter.

Thank you. I was on the fence with you. Welcome to townsville.
Life can only kill you once.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 26 2011 02:52 GMT
#1202
On March 26 2011 11:49 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 11:43 Insanious wrote:
:/ killing new players is awesome... can we at least let Trackster play till day 2? I mean seriously, this is his first game isn't it, at least let him get a taste rather then kill him instantly... just my $0.02.

I also play on .Org, and they don' kill new players before day 2 simply because it doesn't foster a good environment for them, and they don't usually come back... at least giving them a taste gives them a chance to play more.

Although, if Trackster isn't new (i just assumed he was) then we can just kills him...


LOLOL what is this...scummiest thing ever. "Let the new player play to night two". That's neither our win condition nor a concern of ours. Town wants to lynch mafia. If someone is scummy, we lynch him/her. Whether they're new or not doesn't matter.

TL has a problem getting larger games going, lynching new players doesn't help. Look at Death Factory, where we only had 17 people...

Trackster doesn't even look red. People are lynching him because he doesn't post... I would rather kill someone who usually posts but doesn't, then ruin the chance of having a new TL regular.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 26 2011 02:52 GMT
#1203
On March 26 2011 11:49 Insanious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 11:46 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 26 2011 11:43 Insanious wrote:
:/ killing new players is awesome... can we at least let Trackster play till day 2? I mean seriously, this is his first game isn't it, at least let him get a taste rather then kill him instantly... just my $0.02.

I also play on .Org, and they don' kill new players before day 2 simply because it doesn't foster a good environment for them, and they don't usually come back... at least giving them a taste gives them a chance to play more.

Although, if Trackster isn't new (i just assumed he was) then we can just kills him...

I don't care if he's still wearing diapers. I'm not here to give people warm fuzzy welcoming feelings. I'm here to kill scum. If you have issues with a noob getting lynched take it up with LSB.

I'm just saying... we are here to build a community, and if I had been lynched day 1 when it was my first game, I wouldn't of come back. Most others would feel the same way.

Lynching day 1 or day 2 is pretty much the exact same thing, just let the newer players have some fun, while killing others that look scummy.

I know I won't be voting for Trackster simply because I can't in good conscience know that I might be ruining someone's possibly becoming a regular in TL mafia by this... I have no problem killing him after he gets a taste of what mafia is like... but he hasn't even lived a night cycle, or lynched anyone yet... but thats just me.

We're here to kill scum. Period. We aren't here to build jack shit. We're here to kill them before they kill us.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 26 2011 02:54 GMT
#1204
On March 26 2011 11:52 Insanious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 11:49 chaoser wrote:
On March 26 2011 11:43 Insanious wrote:
:/ killing new players is awesome... can we at least let Trackster play till day 2? I mean seriously, this is his first game isn't it, at least let him get a taste rather then kill him instantly... just my $0.02.

I also play on .Org, and they don' kill new players before day 2 simply because it doesn't foster a good environment for them, and they don't usually come back... at least giving them a taste gives them a chance to play more.

Although, if Trackster isn't new (i just assumed he was) then we can just kills him...


LOLOL what is this...scummiest thing ever. "Let the new player play to night two". That's neither our win condition nor a concern of ours. Town wants to lynch mafia. If someone is scummy, we lynch him/her. Whether they're new or not doesn't matter.

TL has a problem getting larger games going, lynching new players doesn't help. Look at Death Factory, where we only had 17 people...

Trackster doesn't even look red. People are lynching him because he doesn't post... I would rather kill someone who usually posts but doesn't, then ruin the chance of having a new TL regular.

Don't care how he looks. He's either red or black. What color you reppin?
Life can only kill you once.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 26 2011 02:55 GMT
#1205
Okay guys...stop. I agree with both Insanious and Jackal. We need to kill scum, however your only reasoning for killing Tack was "consensus". That doesn't show anything at all. I've read his posts, I do not think he is scum. Also, convincing bum to lynch him is another matter as well.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 26 2011 03:01 GMT
#1206
On March 26 2011 11:54 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 11:52 Insanious wrote:
On March 26 2011 11:49 chaoser wrote:
On March 26 2011 11:43 Insanious wrote:
:/ killing new players is awesome... can we at least let Trackster play till day 2? I mean seriously, this is his first game isn't it, at least let him get a taste rather then kill him instantly... just my $0.02.

I also play on .Org, and they don' kill new players before day 2 simply because it doesn't foster a good environment for them, and they don't usually come back... at least giving them a taste gives them a chance to play more.

Although, if Trackster isn't new (i just assumed he was) then we can just kills him...


LOLOL what is this...scummiest thing ever. "Let the new player play to night two". That's neither our win condition nor a concern of ours. Town wants to lynch mafia. If someone is scummy, we lynch him/her. Whether they're new or not doesn't matter.

TL has a problem getting larger games going, lynching new players doesn't help. Look at Death Factory, where we only had 17 people...

Trackster doesn't even look red. People are lynching him because he doesn't post... I would rather kill someone who usually posts but doesn't, then ruin the chance of having a new TL regular.

Don't care how he looks. He's either red or black. What color you reppin?

You have 0 analysis of Trackster... yet you are 100% sure he is red or black. He is brandnew, so you can't even Meta him... so please, tell me why he is scum?

All I see is a new player, that is trying, but still a little lost.

Paint me a picture that will make me think he deserves to be lynched.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 26 2011 03:02 GMT
#1207
On March 26 2011 11:55 ilovejonn wrote:
Okay guys...stop. I agree with both Insanious and Jackal. We need to kill scum, however your only reasoning for killing Tack was "consensus". That doesn't show anything at all. I've read his posts, I do not think he is scum. Also, convincing bum to lynch him is another matter as well.

Consensus comes from IG PMs. 5 of 6 say he's scum he's scum. No other factions or influences. He's scum.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 26 2011 03:03 GMT
#1208
That should read 4 of 6
Life can only kill you once.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 26 2011 03:05 GMT
#1209
On March 26 2011 12:03 Jackal58 wrote:
That should read 4 of 6

Yup, because a PM circle with 2 scum in it is 100% reliable right.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
March 26 2011 03:08 GMT
#1210
On March 26 2011 12:03 Jackal58 wrote:
That should read 4 of 6


Can you quote scummy PM's? Point out scummy posts? Do something other than say that your circle agrees to it? I want reasons I can hold you to if he dosn't flip scum. Surely you came to this consensus based on *something* other than gut (although with you, annul and coag in the same circle it would not come as a great surprise )
Moderator
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 26 2011 03:09 GMT
#1211
and if your consensus agrees, lets see them post saying so.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 26 2011 03:10 GMT
#1212
lol you defending your scumbuddy insanious?
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 26 2011 03:11 GMT
#1213
On March 26 2011 12:08 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 12:03 Jackal58 wrote:
That should read 4 of 6


Can you quote scummy PM's? Point out scummy posts? Do something other than say that your circle agrees to it? I want reasons I can hold you to if he dosn't flip scum. Surely you came to this consensus based on *something* other than gut (although with you, annul and coag in the same circle it would not come as a great surprise )

Annul and I disagree.
Life can only kill you once.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 26 2011 03:11 GMT
#1214
i agree 100%
Tack needs to die
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 26 2011 03:11 GMT
#1215
On March 26 2011 12:03 Jackal58 wrote:
That should read 4 of 6


Jackal, while I am not ok with "Let's not kill a new player cause he's new", I do want to ask if we can get a little more clarification if possible.

Many of Tackster's posts in thread seem relatively pro-town. Says he's voting Bum and supporting him early, talks about how he'd rather the mayor make his own call instead of being swayed by town, takes a stance in whether annul is town or not. His stances were taken and there wasn't a lot of swaying.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 26 2011 03:13 GMT
#1216
hes played mafia before just not here.
dont let him fool you
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 26 2011 03:13 GMT
#1217
On March 26 2011 12:10 Coagulation wrote:
lol you defending your scumbuddy insanious?

I'm defending a new player, that doesn't look scummy at all... from getting killed night 1 their first game. Its a matter of values for me. Unless someone could show me something where he is 100% red, 0% chance of not being red... then he doesn't deserve to be killed for not being experienced.

If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
March 26 2011 03:13 GMT
#1218
Also you realize that if you manage to get all the town killed in the item game, 1 lynch today, 2 nks + your shot then either third party or scum get all the items? which is bad for the town. We get a free scum kill and a free third party out of it, but they get some powerful items (Im assuming they are powerful at least)
Moderator
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 26 2011 03:14 GMT
#1219
You know what actually? This is too good an opportunity. If Jackal can pass this test, he's green and we'll follow his plan. Otherwise, hes scum and we can kill him.

Ok heres the plan: In several of my posts so far in this thread I have laid carefully laid clues that only a townie would understand. These clues are directly related to a specific thing that all townies share but no blue, blacks or reds share: Your Role alignment PM. If you are a townie and you've been reading my posts, its pretty obvious that I am also a townie because I've been quoting words and phrases from that alignment PM. I want you to quote a post where I do so. The words and phrases are not hard to see, they aren't words like 'the.' If you're green, you'll be able to find something. If you aren't... well...

Also...
ANYBODY THAT GIVES ANY HINTS OR POSTS ANY SPOILERS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED SCUM IMMEDIATELY
... although i anticipate scum having a very difficult time figuring it out unless somebody tells somebody in your PM circle.

If Jackal can come up with one example in my posts, then we can confirm him as town and will know that his plan is legit.

'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 26 2011 03:14 GMT
#1220
On March 26 2011 11:43 Insanious wrote:
:/ killing new players is awesome... can we at least let Trackster play till day 2? I mean seriously, this is his first game isn't it, at least let him get a taste rather then kill him instantly... just my $0.02.

I also play on .Org, and they don' kill new players before day 2 simply because it doesn't foster a good environment for them, and they don't usually come back... at least giving them a taste gives them a chance to play more.

Although, if Trackster isn't new (i just assumed he was) then we can just kills him...


I don't like this post. That is a terrible idea. Actually, that post kind of pains me because I can't see any town motivation for that. In nowhere I've been have we ever gone out of our way not to kill newbies, even in our newbie games/thread.

On March 26 2011 11:45 Beneather wrote:
I think we should just lynch all the IG players (: Bound to get some scum players then and we won't have to worry about items making Mafia win.. So killing all the IG players will probrably help us more than it's going to hurt us..


I also don't like this post. The latter really won't help us. 2/10 scum are in the item game. I'd prefer not to end up lynching the first four and having them all be town, thanks. Scum can still kill so... I fail to see how this would help at all.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3052
Soma 351
Rush 290
Killer 120
BeSt 115
ToSsGirL 92
Mong 85
Shinee 66
Dota 2
Gorgc420
Counter-Strike
olofmeister676
byalli645
ceh9554
shoxiejesuss420
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
summit1g7483
gofns3901
Happy325
dupreeh249
Sick227
crisheroes189
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1296
• Stunt433
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 7m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.