• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:25
CEST 00:25
KST 07:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8499 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 273 Next
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 26 2011 01:43 GMT
#1181
On March 26 2011 10:17 Insanious wrote:
Metagaming is very important in a mafia game... people will play very similarly game to game depending on their roles. The ones that always play the same, are scary simply because you cannot determine if they are green, blue, or red.

...

It is BAD scum hunting to ignore how a player usually plays. Yes, extraneous circumstances do happen... but you also have to look at what else might be happening.


This is very good and very correct. I quite enjoyed that particular post.

On March 26 2011 10:09 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
BB could simply be in the middle of stuff right now... This reasoning is pretty speculative I guess but so is your reason for wanting him dead. I'm all for pressuring lurkers but saying someone is scum based solely on activity is lacking evidence methinks.

For the most part, it isn't lacking evidence. BB could have at least said "Oh, I'll be busy for a bit, guys." like other people have (iGrok and a few others).
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
March 26 2011 01:52 GMT
#1182
I might as well cast my vote now.
##Vote: Bumatlarge
some post by post analysis and such coming up as soon as I feel awake enough to write one.
Moderator
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
March 26 2011 01:55 GMT
#1183
Voting bumatlarge for mayor.

Suggesting darmousseh as primary lynch target for now.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 26 2011 02:00 GMT
#1184
On March 26 2011 10:55 GGQ wrote:
Voting bumatlarge for mayor.

Suggesting darmousseh as primary lynch target for now.


Any reasons?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
March 26 2011 02:02 GMT
#1185
Voting bum, nothing big has happened that has changed my mind on the subject.
:3
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
March 26 2011 02:08 GMT
#1186
as well as brownbean, we need to keep a pretty close eye on beneather and kevconsim... both are 100% sheeping/lurking and have actually contributed nothing this game while just hopping on the bum bandwagon.
:3
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 26 2011 02:10 GMT
#1187
On March 26 2011 10:55 GGQ wrote:
Voting bumatlarge for mayor.

Suggesting darmousseh as primary lynch target for now.

While I'm glad we have a varried field of lynch candidates I would appreciate if people would post their reasoning for wanting to lynch someone.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 26 2011 02:21 GMT
#1188
On March 26 2011 11:08 Eiii wrote:
as well as brownbean, we need to keep a pretty close eye on beneather and kevconsim... both are 100% sheeping/lurking and have actually contributed nothing this game while just hopping on the bum bandwagon.


Has kevconsim actually said ANYTHING?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 26 2011 02:23 GMT
#1189
Hola fellow townies. A fond fuck you to scum. I'm gonna do the same shit i did in XXXVII. I'm gonna start a shit storm of the absolute highest magnitude. I'm going to exceedingly piss off 3 IG players and I'm going to tell you guys to lay off three of them. But I'm not telling which 3 until tomorrow. And now I'm going to give town victory on day 1
#1 Bum lynch Tackster. Dunno if he's red or black but he is scum.
#2 I want medic protection over night.
#3 If Tackster flips black I will shoot the other scum. If I miss and hit green the remaining one will be tomorrows lynch.
#4 Item game players can stop me from shooting them but they will be lynched.
#5 Did I say I need medic protection for this to work? If we don't have a medic I'm hosed but town is still going to win.
#6 I will not announce scum #2 until tomorrow.
#7 Worse case scenario is we have 4 confirmed townies plus bums circle of 3
#8 Best case scenario is we have 5 confirmed townies plus bums circle
#9 That's 8 vs the world
#10 Bum's circle is cops. They should be able to add more townies faster than scum can kill us.
#11 Scum of either black or red persuasion will immediately try to kill all of us in the IM game. If I do manage to survive night 1 town has a kp at their disposal on night 2 and I will shoot whoever you vote for. Caveat - There are a few who shall remain nameless at this point that I will not shoot.
#12 I was going to wait until tomorrow to post this but I want bum and his team to have time to hash it all out. I am town. I can deliver at worst 2 out of 3 kills as scum or hopefully best case is 2 for 2.
#13 Town wins.
#14 Scum sucks.
#15 Stuff it noobs. I know what I'm doing.
#16. This is "Insane" Mafia remember!!!
Life can only kill you once.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 26 2011 02:31 GMT
#1190
A Look at Darm's Posts:

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 25 2011 06:19 darmousseh wrote:
Darmousseh's Mayoral Campaign


First off, I am unbanned. The person who banned me was the god of liquidpedia. Thus, I feel a certain connection to liquidpedia that no one else can claim. Specifically, I want revenge. I want to kill those mafia bastards so badly that they give up as quickly as possible.

Secondly, I am in the item game, it is very important that a townie win the item game. Also, statistically speaking it's better to choose someone from the item game since there is a higher percentage of townies.

Thirdly, I am a man with a plan. In 2 games I have come up with plans. Mini Mafia V I made a plan, I was backstabbed which caused the loss. In Death Factory Mafia I planned to hunt down mafia with my ability, but I got banned by the god of liquidpedia. It is time for the citizens of liquidpedia to rise up against their master and take destiny in their own hands.

Obviously, since I got a late start, that it is highly unlikely I will get voted in, but if you want someone new, someone you know will make a plan and stick to it, vote for me.

Vote For Revenge, Vote for Town, Vote Darmousseh


You ask for people to vote for you and say you are a man with a plan. So what's your plan for this game I wonder? What would you want town to do in regards to the people in the IG? Who in it do you believe is town, mafia, and black? Have you been active in the PM right there?


+ Show Spoiler +
On March 25 2011 09:56 darmousseh wrote:
OMG, so much posting going on I can't keep up. Can someone summarize a little.


On March 25 2011 14:33 darmousseh wrote:
I am here, I was busy. You guys are posting an insane amount.




Understandable but can you give us a bit of insight into what you are doing in the item game to help town?

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 26 2011 05:55 darmousseh wrote:
I'm not super active mostly because of work, but I will respond to pms from people in the item game. I'ts important we identify greens so we can work together.

I'm trying to decide who to vote for, but it looks like it doesn't matter since bum is leading. We can't lynch today, no one has really done or said anything interesting. On day 0-1, theres always too much speculation going around. The whole annul thing is probably blown out of proportion and i'm also talking to people in the item game since it's important to make sure that the baddies don't get their hands on those items.


The item game people
1. Coagulation - is not as crazy as normal.
2. darmousseh -thats me!
3. Jackal58 - not really anything interesting yet
4. annul - obviously of interest, but probably is town
5. Tackster - no idea
6. Lemonwalrus - nothing interesting


Finding the two baddies is very very important and we will need to focus lynch targets probably on that group, but at the same time if the mafia is smart, they will leave people there alive until the last moment in order to drag out the amount of time spent on deciding who to lynch. The 6 of us are obviously high night kill targets too so identifying the baddies is the most important thing right now.

My gut says coag is probably not town and that one of the newer players is also not town.



Can you please expand on this? Why a gut call on coag? You said you're talking to people, can you clarify?

I just my request to you is while the thread itself is long, the interaction of the people in the IG probably isn't that bad. What are you reads based on the interactions you have had? The IG is basically a regular mini mafia game. I assume every townie in it, since they're in a pm circle together, are trying to figure out who the mafia/black are in their ranks. Can the rest of us not in the circle get some insight? While it's important that you don't die, it's more important that red/black in the game get lynched. If they get lynched then obviously chances of winning the game go to 100%. On the flip side If you stay alive it doesn't mean we'll win the items.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 26 2011 02:36 GMT
#1191
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 26 2011 11:23 Jackal58 wrote:
Hola fellow townies. A fond fuck you to scum. I'm gonna do the same shit i did in XXXVII. I'm gonna start a shit storm of the absolute highest magnitude. I'm going to exceedingly piss off 3 IG players and I'm going to tell you guys to lay off three of them. But I'm not telling which 3 until tomorrow. And now I'm going to give town victory on day 1
#1 Bum lynch Tackster. Dunno if he's red or black but he is scum.
#2 I want medic protection over night.
#3 If Tackster flips black I will shoot the other scum. If I miss and hit green the remaining one will be tomorrows lynch.
#4 Item game players can stop me from shooting them but they will be lynched.
#5 Did I say I need medic protection for this to work? If we don't have a medic I'm hosed but town is still going to win.
#6 I will not announce scum #2 until tomorrow.
#7 Worse case scenario is we have 4 confirmed townies plus bums circle of 3
#8 Best case scenario is we have 5 confirmed townies plus bums circle
#9 That's 8 vs the world
#10 Bum's circle is cops. They should be able to add more townies faster than scum can kill us.
#11 Scum of either black or red persuasion will immediately try to kill all of us in the IM game. If I do manage to survive night 1 town has a kp at their disposal on night 2 and I will shoot whoever you vote for. Caveat - There are a few who shall remain nameless at this point that I will not shoot.
#12 I was going to wait until tomorrow to post this but I want bum and his team to have time to hash it all out. I am town. I can deliver at worst 2 out of 3 kills as scum or hopefully best case is 2 for 2.
#13 Town wins.
#14 Scum sucks.
#15 Stuff it noobs. I know what I'm doing.
#16. This is "Insane" Mafia remember!!!


It would be nine confirmed townies if you include bum himself, isn't it?


Also, Jackal, why is Tackster scum?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 26 2011 02:38 GMT
#1192
On March 26 2011 11:36 Lanaia wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 26 2011 11:23 Jackal58 wrote:
Hola fellow townies. A fond fuck you to scum. I'm gonna do the same shit i did in XXXVII. I'm gonna start a shit storm of the absolute highest magnitude. I'm going to exceedingly piss off 3 IG players and I'm going to tell you guys to lay off three of them. But I'm not telling which 3 until tomorrow. And now I'm going to give town victory on day 1
#1 Bum lynch Tackster. Dunno if he's red or black but he is scum.
#2 I want medic protection over night.
#3 If Tackster flips black I will shoot the other scum. If I miss and hit green the remaining one will be tomorrows lynch.
#4 Item game players can stop me from shooting them but they will be lynched.
#5 Did I say I need medic protection for this to work? If we don't have a medic I'm hosed but town is still going to win.
#6 I will not announce scum #2 until tomorrow.
#7 Worse case scenario is we have 4 confirmed townies plus bums circle of 3
#8 Best case scenario is we have 5 confirmed townies plus bums circle
#9 That's 8 vs the world
#10 Bum's circle is cops. They should be able to add more townies faster than scum can kill us.
#11 Scum of either black or red persuasion will immediately try to kill all of us in the IM game. If I do manage to survive night 1 town has a kp at their disposal on night 2 and I will shoot whoever you vote for. Caveat - There are a few who shall remain nameless at this point that I will not shoot.
#12 I was going to wait until tomorrow to post this but I want bum and his team to have time to hash it all out. I am town. I can deliver at worst 2 out of 3 kills as scum or hopefully best case is 2 for 2.
#13 Town wins.
#14 Scum sucks.
#15 Stuff it noobs. I know what I'm doing.
#16. This is "Insane" Mafia remember!!!


It would be nine confirmed townies if you include bum himself, isn't it?


Also, Jackal, why is Tackster scum?

Consensus.
Life can only kill you once.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 26 2011 02:43 GMT
#1193
:/ killing new players is awesome... can we at least let Trackster play till day 2? I mean seriously, this is his first game isn't it, at least let him get a taste rather then kill him instantly... just my $0.02.

I also play on .Org, and they don' kill new players before day 2 simply because it doesn't foster a good environment for them, and they don't usually come back... at least giving them a taste gives them a chance to play more.

Although, if Trackster isn't new (i just assumed he was) then we can just kills him...
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Beneather
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada451 Posts
March 26 2011 02:45 GMT
#1194
I think we should just lynch all the IG players (: Bound to get some scum players then and we won't have to worry about items making Mafia win.. So killing all the IG players will probrably help us more than it's going to hurt us..
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Day[9} <3
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 26 2011 02:46 GMT
#1195
On March 26 2011 11:43 Insanious wrote:
:/ killing new players is awesome... can we at least let Trackster play till day 2? I mean seriously, this is his first game isn't it, at least let him get a taste rather then kill him instantly... just my $0.02.

I also play on .Org, and they don' kill new players before day 2 simply because it doesn't foster a good environment for them, and they don't usually come back... at least giving them a taste gives them a chance to play more.

Although, if Trackster isn't new (i just assumed he was) then we can just kills him...

I don't care if he's still wearing diapers. I'm not here to give people warm fuzzy welcoming feelings. I'm here to kill scum. If you have issues with a noob getting lynched take it up with LSB.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 26 2011 02:48 GMT
#1196
On March 26 2011 11:45 Beneather wrote:
I think we should just lynch all the IG players (: Bound to get some scum players then and we won't have to worry about items making Mafia win.. So killing all the IG players will probrably help us more than it's going to hurt us..

IG alignment is in the OP. 4 green. 1 red 1 black.
You red or black?
Life can only kill you once.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 26 2011 02:49 GMT
#1197
On March 26 2011 11:43 Insanious wrote:
:/ killing new players is awesome... can we at least let Trackster play till day 2? I mean seriously, this is his first game isn't it, at least let him get a taste rather then kill him instantly... just my $0.02.

I also play on .Org, and they don' kill new players before day 2 simply because it doesn't foster a good environment for them, and they don't usually come back... at least giving them a taste gives them a chance to play more.

Although, if Trackster isn't new (i just assumed he was) then we can just kills him...


LOLOL what is this...scummiest thing ever. "Let the new player play to night two". That's neither our win condition nor a concern of ours. Town wants to lynch mafia. If someone is scummy, we lynch him/her. Whether they're new or not doesn't matter.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 26 2011 02:49 GMT
#1198
On March 26 2011 11:46 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 11:43 Insanious wrote:
:/ killing new players is awesome... can we at least let Trackster play till day 2? I mean seriously, this is his first game isn't it, at least let him get a taste rather then kill him instantly... just my $0.02.

I also play on .Org, and they don' kill new players before day 2 simply because it doesn't foster a good environment for them, and they don't usually come back... at least giving them a taste gives them a chance to play more.

Although, if Trackster isn't new (i just assumed he was) then we can just kills him...

I don't care if he's still wearing diapers. I'm not here to give people warm fuzzy welcoming feelings. I'm here to kill scum. If you have issues with a noob getting lynched take it up with LSB.

I'm just saying... we are here to build a community, and if I had been lynched day 1 when it was my first game, I wouldn't of come back. Most others would feel the same way.

Lynching day 1 or day 2 is pretty much the exact same thing, just let the newer players have some fun, while killing others that look scummy.

I know I won't be voting for Trackster simply because I can't in good conscience know that I might be ruining someone's possibly becoming a regular in TL mafia by this... I have no problem killing him after he gets a taste of what mafia is like... but he hasn't even lived a night cycle, or lynched anyone yet... but thats just me.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 26 2011 02:50 GMT
#1199
On March 26 2011 11:45 Beneather wrote:
I think we should just lynch all the IG players (: Bound to get some scum players then and we won't have to worry about items making Mafia win.. So killing all the IG players will probrably help us more than it's going to hurt us..

Dumbest idea ever? Losing 4 townies for a 1 red and 1 black?
FOS Beneather
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 26 2011 02:50 GMT
#1200
On March 26 2011 11:45 Beneather wrote:
I think we should just lynch all the IG players (: Bound to get some scum players then and we won't have to worry about items making Mafia win.. So killing all the IG players will probrably help us more than it's going to hurt us..


So you want us to use 3 days to lynching half the IG players? while using KP to kill the rest?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 255
Nina 129
ViBE49
Nathanias 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12541
Artosis 407
NaDa 28
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever217
febbydoto33
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox388
Mew2King71
Other Games
summit1g5690
Grubby3185
Liquid`RaSZi1796
shahzam675
WinterStarcraft451
C9.Mang0301
JimRising 137
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• musti20045 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie826
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 35m
INu's Battles
12h 35m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 35m
OSC
23h 50m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.