• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:53
CEST 10:53
KST 17:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7541 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 63

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 273 Next
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 26 2011 03:37 GMT
#1241
how do you see all of a user's posts (in a thread) at once without clicking on each of them individually?
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 26 2011 03:37 GMT
#1242
I don't think you can?
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 26 2011 03:37 GMT
#1243
On March 24 2011 10:57 tnkted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2011 10:53 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What do you mean "hacking" IRCs and Quicktopics?


he means getting into the irc without the mafia knowing, and easedropping on their conversation. I've done it before, although not for this ste; once you're in and they're talking and you don't realize it, you can just sit back and twiddle your thumbs until victory. Peace of cake!



HI TNKTED <3
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 26 2011 03:40 GMT
#1244
Lol...

On March 26 2011 12:29 tnkted wrote:
coag, dont post anything until jackal responds to it. i want to see what he finds first.


That applied to you too annul.

FACEPALM

Oh well. Jackal, there are a few more. see if you can find one.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 26 2011 03:40 GMT
#1245
On March 26 2011 12:33 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 12:14 tnkted wrote:
If Jackal can come up with one example in my posts, then we can confirm him as town and will know that his plan is legit.




What if his PM was worded differently from yours because he is in item game and you are not?



im in item game and i see his breadcrumb.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 26 2011 03:41 GMT
#1246
On March 26 2011 12:28 GMarshal wrote:
Jackal I want the concrete, physical evidence why you think Tackster is scum and which player in the IG you think are town and why you think they are. I want *concrete* evidence, posts or PMs that can be quoted and analyzed. Not this nebulous we agree on it. Give me something to work with jackal, please.


I am not going to do that. My original post said I am not going to do that. I will not and can not put townies on the line before night one action. You know what I have said. Everything I have posted can be confirmed during night one actions.
I will not post PMs for the same reason. My post was more for Bum and his team to go over. But I want to be as transparent as I can be. But I will not kill my fellow townies to satisfy your desire to defend scum. Sorry man. I gave you what I can. It's Bum's lynch. Not yours. He can feel free to lynch me if he chooses. But I just put my dick entirely on the line for town and I feel no special compulsion to further satisfy your curiosity.
Life can only kill you once.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 26 2011 03:42 GMT
#1247
On March 26 2011 12:28 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 12:14 tnkted wrote:
You know what actually? This is too good an opportunity. If Jackal can pass this test, he's green and we'll follow his plan. Otherwise, hes scum and we can kill him.

Ok heres the plan: In several of my posts so far in this thread I have laid carefully laid clues that only a townie would understand. These clues are directly related to a specific thing that all townies share but no blue, blacks or reds share: Your Role alignment PM. If you are a townie and you've been reading my posts, its pretty obvious that I am also a townie because I've been quoting words and phrases from that alignment PM. I want you to quote a post where I do so. The words and phrases are not hard to see, they aren't words like 'the.' If you're green, you'll be able to find something. If you aren't... well...

Also...
ANYBODY THAT GIVES ANY HINTS OR POSTS ANY SPOILERS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED SCUM IMMEDIATELY
... although i anticipate scum having a very difficult time figuring it out unless somebody tells somebody in your PM circle.

If Jackal can come up with one example in my posts, then we can confirm him as town and will know that his plan is legit.




ok sit tight.. i will go over your posts


i dunno if you got it
but theres also the possibility that all PM's are same format so....
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 26 2011 03:43 GMT
#1248
On March 26 2011 12:40 tnkted wrote:
Lol...

Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 12:29 tnkted wrote:
coag, dont post anything until jackal responds to it. i want to see what he finds first.


That applied to you too annul.

FACEPALM

Oh well. Jackal, there are a few more. see if you can find one.


so are you saying annul passed your test and is "town"?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 26 2011 03:44 GMT
#1249
yeah he seen it
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 26 2011 03:44 GMT
#1250
but it doesnt really make a difference the PMs coulda been in the same format. so meh its not concrete.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 26 2011 03:45 GMT
#1251
if you're town you, too, should see it.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 26 2011 03:45 GMT
#1252
yeah BIG FOS for asking if he seen it LOL
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 26 2011 03:46 GMT
#1253
btw whoever tnkted is the smurf of, <3 you.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 26 2011 03:46 GMT
#1254
coag, you're acting extremely scummy right now. The PMS are absolutely in a different format per alignment, and annul since quoted one of my breadcrumbs they are the same regardless of item game. Can you not find any?

But before you answer that I want to know if jackal can find one. There are several.

And yeah, annul is clear.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 26 2011 03:47 GMT
#1255
On March 26 2011 12:46 tnkted wrote:
coag, you're acting extremely scummy right now. The PMS are absolutely in a different format per alignment, and annul since quoted one of my breadcrumbs they are the same regardless of item game. Can you not find any?

But before you answer that I want to know if jackal can find one. There are several.

And yeah, annul is clear.

You do realize Coag responded to your post with his own bread crumb right... :/
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 26 2011 03:48 GMT
#1256
I'm really not a smurf. Ask the mods.

And thanks! when i thought this plan up i just giggled to myself for like twenty minutes.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
March 26 2011 03:49 GMT
#1257
Questions have come up about the alignment PM plan, this is the decision
Item game participants cannot use PMs to try confirm people off of alignment PMs, however they can post in thread

Please note, trying to draw information off this post is a really bad idea.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 26 2011 03:51 GMT
#1258
On March 26 2011 12:46 tnkted wrote:
coag, you're acting extremely scummy right now. The PMS are absolutely in a different format per alignment, and annul since quoted one of my breadcrumbs they are the same regardless of item game. Can you not find any?

But before you answer that I want to know if jackal can find one. There are several.

And yeah, annul is clear.


/facepalm
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 26 2011 03:51 GMT
#1259
"this post" meaning the alignment PM or?
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 26 2011 03:52 GMT
#1260
On March 26 2011 12:51 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 12:46 tnkted wrote:
coag, you're acting extremely scummy right now. The PMS are absolutely in a different format per alignment, and annul since quoted one of my breadcrumbs they are the same regardless of item game. Can you not find any?

But before you answer that I want to know if jackal can find one. There are several.

And yeah, annul is clear.


/facepalm

lol, I saw your post in 2 seconds coag, and knew exactly what you meant, don't worry... I guess the person leaving bread crumbs cannot recognize the same thing in others posts, lol.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3052
Soma 351
Rush 290
Killer 120
BeSt 115
ToSsGirL 92
Mong 85
Shinee 66
Dota 2
Gorgc420
Counter-Strike
olofmeister676
byalli645
ceh9554
shoxiejesuss420
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
summit1g7483
gofns3901
Happy325
dupreeh249
Sick227
crisheroes189
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1296
• Stunt433
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 7m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.