• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:53
CEST 10:53
KST 17:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7519 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 64

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 273 Next
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
March 26 2011 03:53 GMT
#1261
On March 26 2011 12:49 LSB wrote:
Questions have come up about the alignment PM plan, this is the decision
Item game participants cannot use PMs to try confirm people off of alignment PMs, however they can post in thread

Please note, trying to draw information off this post is a really bad idea.


As I interpret this you cannot try to role fish peoples alignment PMs in PMs but you can in the thread, is that right?
Moderator
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 26 2011 03:54 GMT
#1262
On March 26 2011 12:52 Insanious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 12:51 Coagulation wrote:
On March 26 2011 12:46 tnkted wrote:
coag, you're acting extremely scummy right now. The PMS are absolutely in a different format per alignment, and annul since quoted one of my breadcrumbs they are the same regardless of item game. Can you not find any?

But before you answer that I want to know if jackal can find one. There are several.

And yeah, annul is clear.


/facepalm

lol, I saw your post in 2 seconds coag, and knew exactly what you meant, don't worry... I guess the person leaving bread crumbs cannot recognize the same thing in others posts, lol.


Well it's not like it'll work anymore -_-
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 26 2011 03:54 GMT
#1263
On March 26 2011 12:53 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 12:49 LSB wrote:
Questions have come up about the alignment PM plan, this is the decision
Item game participants cannot use PMs to try confirm people off of alignment PMs, however they can post in thread

Please note, trying to draw information off this post is a really bad idea.


As I interpret this you cannot try to role fish peoples alignment PMs in PMs but you can in the thread, is that right?

Its because in PM, you can say have everyone PM all their role PMs to jackal.

Then you would know 100% who is town and who isn't.

Town instantly wins item game.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
March 26 2011 03:56 GMT
#1264
On March 26 2011 12:53 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 12:49 LSB wrote:
Questions have come up about the alignment PM plan, this is the decision
Item game participants cannot use PMs to try confirm people off of alignment PMs, however they can post in thread

Please note, trying to draw information off this post is a really bad idea.


As I interpret this you cannot try to role fish peoples alignment PMs in PMs but you can in the thread, is that right?

Yes, this is correct.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 26 2011 03:56 GMT
#1265
On March 26 2011 12:46 tnkted wrote:
And yeah, annul is clear.



On March 26 2011 12:46 tnkted wrote:
And yeah, annul is clear.



On March 26 2011 12:46 tnkted wrote:
And yeah, annul is clear.



On March 26 2011 12:46 tnkted wrote:
And yeah, annul is clear.



On March 26 2011 12:46 tnkted wrote:
And yeah, annul is clear.



On March 26 2011 12:46 tnkted wrote:
And yeah, annul is clear.



just making sure everyone sees this part
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 26 2011 03:58 GMT
#1266
On March 26 2011 12:47 Insanious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 12:46 tnkted wrote:
coag, you're acting extremely scummy right now. The PMS are absolutely in a different format per alignment, and annul since quoted one of my breadcrumbs they are the same regardless of item game. Can you not find any?

But before you answer that I want to know if jackal can find one. There are several.

And yeah, annul is clear.

You do realize Coag responded to your post with his own bread crumb right... :/


*sigh*

Why you had to reveal this I'll never know.

PMs are different depending on whether LSB or Kita sent you the PM. So, if a certain one of them (not saying who) PM'd jackal he'd be able to find evidence of that one in my posts, but he wouldn't find the other. I was going to reveal that after he admitted he couldn't find anything.

But now we have people confirmed who have both pms! Jackal, since you profess to be green, please point out an example in my history, or post a breadcrum of your own.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 26 2011 03:59 GMT
#1267
Also, everybody, asking anybody but item game members to do this is very scummy because blues won't be able to find it either. So this is a one shot mass dt that hopefully will clear some names and allow bum and co to lynch somebody safely.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-26 04:05:13
March 26 2011 04:00 GMT
#1268
You may not discuss or hint what mod sent you the PM

Actually, you can.
But saying LSB sent you your alignment PM is a safe claim. Saying LSB sent you your role PM is a safe claim.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 26 2011 04:01 GMT
#1269
tnkted, do you see coag's breadcrumb? its there and blatant, but i think it may be only IG players that got it
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 26 2011 04:02 GMT
#1270
Alright Im back, I've only skimmed the thread but I seem to notice a few things.

1) You want me to give you targets for certain things.
I'll give suggestions of course, but saying "I need so-and-so checked immediately" is a huge no-no especially in insane mafia. I will give you lists of people I'd like to keep alive and people I am suspicious of, but if you have a power role and are town, I trust your decisions on what to do with it. I am here to be a voice to our town-aligned faction and to give our opinions on what town generates. I will not be the definitive word on how this game progresses. Only scum who want to take orders from me on how be as townie as possible want definiteness. I think both factions have accepted that I am going to be mayor and have already commenced working around it.

2) Item game people have a plan, should we listen to them even though they have a likelyhood of scuminess?
YES! And do you want to know why? There are no blues in the item game, which means I know JACK SHIT about the item game. There are 4 townies in there, and I think the town is competent. It literally is a small mafia game inside this one. The best part? There are no scumbuddies. Black and red are on two different teams and the rest is town, which means everytime a IG player backs up another, I can be fairly certain that is the product of town. Scum's only influence on item game, it appears, is how well they can convince the others. Have you looked at who is in the item game?
1. Coagulation
2. darmousseh
3. Jackal58
4. annul
5. Tackster
6. Lemonwalrus
Have you ever tried to pull a fast one on Coagulation, annul or jackal? FUCK NO YOU HAVENT, because they are paranoid as balls. And experience with darm tells me he can tell bullshit from bullshit. I dont know tack and LW as well, but from what I read the aren't stupid. I'm going to trust what they say together.

Hopefully that gives a bulk of answers. I'll try to get individual questions now and make sure my team knows whats up.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 26 2011 04:04 GMT
#1271
On March 26 2011 13:00 LSB wrote:
You may not discuss or hint what mod sent you the PM


Yeah, uh, don't cheat. LSB made it very clear on what you can and can't talk about in the thread, at least to certain people. (OH GOD DONT HURT ME LSB)
Together but separate, like oatmeal
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 26 2011 04:04 GMT
#1272
On March 26 2011 13:01 annul wrote:
tnkted, do you see coag's breadcrumb? its there and blatant, but i think it may be only IG players that got it


he did already he said
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 26 2011 04:05 GMT
#1273
@bum personally, all I'd like to see from you is who you are suspicious of, if anything.

I really see no need for anything more than that.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 26 2011 04:05 GMT
#1274
actually i just wanted you to have a list of the people who you wanted confirmed so I could run them through this gauntlet i got goin' at the moment what with the alignment PMs confirm and stuff. Doesn't matter anymore though.

Just so you don't have to comb through: coag, annul, and insanious are all confirmed green.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
March 26 2011 04:07 GMT
#1275
Just saying, I edited my previous post. You can talk about who sent you the PMs now. Of course, its useless.

But as for breadcrumbing. No comment
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 26 2011 04:07 GMT
#1276
And I am aware that discussing mod pms is usually cheating, but i talked with kita and lsb and they said my plan was ok, so I'm rolling with it. If I start to cross any boundaries, they are both here posting addednums to the rules and such so I think we'll be ok.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 26 2011 04:07 GMT
#1277
we are not "CONFIRMED"
the roles could be differently worded or they could be worded all the same.
theres no way to know 100%
but thanks
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 26 2011 04:08 GMT
#1278
On March 26 2011 13:00 LSB wrote:
You may not discuss or hint what mod sent you the PM

Actually, you can.
But saying LSB sent you your alignment PM is a safe claim. Saying LSB sent you your role PM is a safe claim.


both are safe claims?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 26 2011 04:09 GMT
#1279
On March 26 2011 13:07 LSB wrote:
Just saying, I edited my previous post. You can talk about who sent you the PMs now. Of course, its useless.

But as for breadcrumbing. No comment


Clearly that is not popcorn in that bucket, it is really
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Together but separate, like oatmeal
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 26 2011 04:09 GMT
#1280
I think mafia and black would have slightly different wording due to the fact that they have to have 'your allies are __ ___ __ __' and the 'you are evil!' sort of thing.

But you're right. The mods could have concievably written a different pm for each individual person, but I doubt it; it would save so much time to just copy paste.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3052
Soma 351
Rush 290
Killer 120
BeSt 115
ToSsGirL 92
Mong 85
Shinee 66
Dota 2
Gorgc420
Counter-Strike
olofmeister676
byalli645
ceh9554
shoxiejesuss420
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
summit1g7483
gofns3901
Happy325
dupreeh249
Sick227
crisheroes189
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1296
• Stunt433
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 7m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.