• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:07
CEST 02:07
KST 09:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7871 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 66

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 273 Next
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 26 2011 04:37 GMT
#1301
On March 26 2011 13:14 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 12:40 tnkted wrote:
Lol...

On March 26 2011 12:29 tnkted wrote:
coag, dont post anything until jackal responds to it. i want to see what he finds first.


That applied to you too annul.

FACEPALM

Oh well. Jackal, there are a few more. see if you can find one.

Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 23:32 tnkted wrote:
IRC IRC IRC. No discussion on bum, no discussion on kav. He has no thoughts other than IRC (which a noobie mafia would obviously not want) and a rehashing of a rehashing of bums position. And this is his last significant post in this topic! his final post says something like, "I decided not to post until roles were given out. The last ten pages in this topic could have been replaced with a kitten playing with yarn."

I wasn't convinced he was mafia before I started this post but I am now. BURN THE WALRUS




Can you highlight where in the post I use the word/phrase/breadcrumb?

and the sit tight comment was from several hours ago before you came out with your plan, which triggered mine.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 26 2011 04:37 GMT
#1302
defending tonight for sure
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 26 2011 04:37 GMT
#1303
On March 26 2011 13:36 bumatlarge wrote:
Yeah comparing PMs seems like a dishonest way to trick mafia. Thats not really how I want to win. If LSB is allowing breadcrumbs to how your PMs are worded or words in them, then I think he knows this is going to fuck up your plan.

In fact, I'm sure of it. If determining mafia was as easy as that I would not be playing the game.


It really is a silly way to try to find people.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 26 2011 04:38 GMT
#1304
On March 26 2011 13:34 annul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 13:31 Jackal58 wrote:
I'm sticking to where I put my dick out at.



... what?

Where who why when and how. Interrogatives.
What what?
Life can only kill you once.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 26 2011 04:38 GMT
#1305
and its all wifom it doesnt confirm anyone.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 26 2011 04:41 GMT
#1306
waste of time... so kill a lurking player we know should be active. Lynch Brownbear.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 26 2011 04:42 GMT
#1307
On March 26 2011 13:28 OriginalName wrote:
Alright guys first off:

Why are we scumhunting using role PMs? Sure a scum could conceivably slip when referencijg such a thing but using the to "confirm" yourself is stupid and honestly who knows if all the PMs were written the same, it just seems irrelevant.

My second point is on the word "confirmed":

The next person to used aforementioned word to describe another player especially if they are town should be lynched (and i realize ive used it too but when i think about i was being an idiot) nobody and I repeat NOBODY is "confirmed" until they're experiencing a bullet through the head or a short drop and a sudden stop.

Do you know what happens when people are "confirmed" and they turn out to be GFs or Framed townies? We get ourselves into worse and worse situations.

Just some reads:

Tackster - Other than lurking seems standard newb Id really like to here IGs arguement within PMs

LemonWalrus - Inactive spammy generally unhelpful.

Insanious - Im actually thinking he is some sort of lover role with Tack rather than scum I mean he really hasnt posted anything outside Tack's defense that seems outright suspicous and its Insane Mafia who knows what crazy shit is around.

Tnktd - This guy just seems batshit crazy with breadcrumbing PM and 'clearing' Annul really his play is confusing me.


So this post doesn't contribute anything while you try to seem like you did. Ok those are reads that I think everyone can tell. So you're confused? No one cares. You didn't take a stand on anything, do you want Tackster lynched or not? Who do you think is scum? Who are you suspicious of? You did not address any of that.

FOS OriginalName
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 26 2011 04:42 GMT
#1308
On March 26 2011 13:37 tnkted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 13:14 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 26 2011 12:40 tnkted wrote:
Lol...

On March 26 2011 12:29 tnkted wrote:
coag, dont post anything until jackal responds to it. i want to see what he finds first.


That applied to you too annul.

FACEPALM

Oh well. Jackal, there are a few more. see if you can find one.

On March 25 2011 23:32 tnkted wrote:
IRC IRC IRC. No discussion on bum, no discussion on kav. He has no thoughts other than IRC (which a noobie mafia would obviously not want) and a rehashing of a rehashing of bums position. And this is his last significant post in this topic! his final post says something like, "I decided not to post until roles were given out. The last ten pages in this topic could have been replaced with a kitten playing with yarn."

I wasn't convinced he was mafia before I started this post but I am now. BURN THE WALRUS




Can you highlight where in the post I use the word/phrase/breadcrumb?

and the sit tight comment was from several hours ago before you came out with your plan, which triggered mine.

I told you I don't really give a shit. I'm not jumping through any more of your hoops to appease your curiosity.
Bum holds the only hoops I'm interested in.
We have the game in hand. We is town.
Go bait some robins.
Life can only kill you once.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 26 2011 04:43 GMT
#1309
wow jackal lol
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 26 2011 04:44 GMT
#1310
On March 26 2011 13:36 bumatlarge wrote:
Yeah comparing PMs seems like a dishonest way to trick mafia. Thats not really how I want to win. If LSB is allowing breadcrumbs to how your PMs are worded or words in them, then I think he knows this is going to fuck up your plan.

In fact, I'm sure of it. If determining mafia was as easy as that I would not be playing the game.


Um, I don't think I'm voting you for mayor anymore. I talked with LSB about this plan BEFORE I POSTED IT and he didn't have a problem with it at all. Kita did at first, but he talked to LSB and they gave me the go ahead.

This plan wouldn't work at all if it wasn't for the item game, where we can be certain that there aren't any blues. So its not unfair at all IMO; its a tactical play that can only work in a certain place.

LSB said it himself. Anything goes in this game, its insane mafia. And I want a mayor who wants to win, one who is willing to take any advantage he/she can get.

But since you're likely to be elected anyway, I hope this little stunt helped you in some small way. If it helps at all, I consider annul, coag, lemonwalrus, and insanious all to be clean because of this plan, but I might be biased because I came up with it.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 26 2011 04:45 GMT
#1311
On March 26 2011 13:43 chaoser wrote:
wow jackal lol

I'm good at this yes?
I didn't put you up for lynch this time.
Life can only kill you once.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 26 2011 04:45 GMT
#1312
and uh, FOS JACKAL
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 26 2011 04:46 GMT
#1313
On March 26 2011 13:44 tnkted wrote:
I consider ... lemonwalrus, to be clean because of this plan, but I might be biased because I came up with it.





lemon confirmed? where?
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 26 2011 04:47 GMT
#1314
nm, i see it
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
March 26 2011 04:47 GMT
#1315
I think jackal is drunk

this pleases me

gun toting drunk guy pew-pewing scum without giving a single shit about his own well being.

This will be entertainment of the highest caliber.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 26 2011 04:48 GMT
#1316
so that leaves jackal, tackster, and darmo yet to confirm in IG right?
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 26 2011 04:48 GMT
#1317
On March 26 2011 13:47 Lemonwalrus wrote:
I think jackal is drunk

this pleases me

gun toting drunk guy pew-pewing scum without giving a single shit about his own well being.

This will be entertainment of the highest caliber.



http://instantrimshot.com/index.php?sound=csi&play=true
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 26 2011 04:48 GMT
#1318
Btw, just to side with Bum... I am not a fan of tricking the scum like this. I want to win through scum hunting, and them slipping up, not by LSB/Kita giving people different alignment PMs. I'm not going to ruin your plan, but I still want to come out and say that it just doesn't feel right (not in the, this might be a scum plan, way... but in the I morally object to it way.) but if LSB and Kita says its ok...
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 26 2011 04:50 GMT
#1319
anyway, im off to bed... and bum if you want to kill someone who isn't found by tnkted's plan... then BrownBear, remember it .
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 26 2011 04:51 GMT
#1320
On March 26 2011 13:45 tnkted wrote:
and uh, FOS JACKAL

Really? Because i haven't got a clue wtf you're on about? I can't link my role PM from Kita but if LSB allows I'll copy and paste it.
Honestly I have no idea what you are looking for.
Sit tight your role is coming. And a link. I didn't get a role I got an item. Wtf do you want from me breadcrumb man?
Life can only kill you once.
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings75
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE139
ProTech121
SpeCial 105
StarCraft: Brood War
910 73
NaDa 22
Bale 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever423
canceldota165
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4625
Other Games
summit1g6043
JimRising 431
C9.Mang0395
ToD61
PPMD29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick698
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP66
• poizon28 32
• davetesta12
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra957
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 53m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 53m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.