• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:10
CEST 10:10
KST 17:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8001 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 57

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 273 Next
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 25 2011 22:23 GMT
#1121
On March 26 2011 07:04 tnkted wrote:
Nah, theres no time limit on it, all the pieces have been laid already. I would advise item members to hold off on talking to each other for a few hours, though I doubt it will upset anything.


So basically if you die by the end of night this is all useless?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 25 2011 22:24 GMT
#1122
Nope, because its going to happen before nighttime comes. It will help determine our lynch.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 25 2011 22:27 GMT
#1123
On March 26 2011 07:16 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 07:07 Kenpachi wrote:
does anyone have thoughts on my first analysis in like 5 mafia games? :S


It was pretty good, I found myself agreeing to a lot of the points.

What didnt you agree with?
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 25 2011 22:27 GMT
#1124
Seeing as bum is pretty much guaranteed the election at this point, its time to start thinking about lynch targets properly. Here are my opinions.

iGrok - Kenpachi's analysis is actually pretty good
Amber, Brownbear - hardcore lurking, as veterans they should be much more vocal
orgolove - his parroting of annul doesn't paint a good picture of him, but I don't think its enough to go on yet.


At this point, I don't think annul is mafia. At the very least, we have better targets available. Similarly, lemonwalrus has been playing like a standard newbie as was said above. He may or may not be mafia, but he's actually posting so no need to lynch him yet.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 25 2011 22:29 GMT
#1125
The Players are
1. Coagulation
2. darmousseh
3. Jackal58
4. annul
5. Tackster
6. Lemonwalrus


Thought we were focusing on the IG today?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
March 25 2011 22:29 GMT
#1126
On March 26 2011 05:34 GMarshal wrote:

Amber[Light] wherefore art thou? you have one post on page 42 or so and that is it. I want to see you post more or I might have to become suspicious, and if I become too suspicious I have to ensure your death, which would sadden me greatly. Alas some sacrifices must me made for the greater good of the town. So post damnit, your only post is one of the agree with the bum vote posts, I want some opinions from you!


Yah I know I haven't been active so far I was waiting for the Day post to come up before I began posting. I didn't really want to commit to a plan or begin constructing a plan until the game "officially" began. Besides that the annul spam-fest was becoming incredibly overwhelming so I just didn't even want to participate in that.

I think Bum would be a good mayor. I also feel like the election is a little too one-sided and it's worrying me a bit. I won't be voting for someone for the time being.

I just wanted to touch on one other post I spotted that is very important.

On March 26 2011 05:55 darmousseh wrote:
I'm not super active mostly because of work, but I will respond to pms from people in the item game. I'ts important we identify greens so we can work together.

I'm trying to decide who to vote for, but it looks like it doesn't matter since bum is leading. We can't lynch today, no one has really done or said anything interesting. On day 0-1, theres always too much speculation going around. The whole annul thing is probably blown out of proportion and i'm also talking to people in the item game since it's important to make sure that the baddies don't get their hands on those items.


The item game people
1. Coagulation - is not as crazy as normal.
2. darmousseh -thats me!
3. Jackal58 - not really anything interesting yet
4. annul - obviously of interest, but probably is town
5. Tackster - no idea
6. Lemonwalrus - nothing interesting


Finding the two baddies is very very important and we will need to focus lynch targets probably on that group, but at the same time if the mafia is smart, they will leave people there alive until the last moment in order to drag out the amount of time spent on deciding who to lynch. The 6 of us are obviously high night kill targets too so identifying the baddies is the most important thing right now.

My gut says coag is probably not town and that one of the newer players is also not town.



I gotta agree with this completely. The best way for a townie victory on the item game is to begin whittling down this list. The items will become very important later on as well [I hope].

I think Annul and Coagulation are two persons of interest. Annul is probably green. There's no way I could believe that someone who's been productively spamming this thread is red. Coagulation is not playing crazy. He's being punctual with his posts and it's not like his play from previous games. Then again his play from previous games looks nothing like his play from games before those. I am convinced that Coagulation is pro town, regardless of how much bb code he places on my name in a list.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
March 25 2011 22:30 GMT
#1127
Ok so tnkted idk what your plan is, and I think that is the point, but if it requires me to be on and active I'm just gonna post my real life itinerary for the rest of mafia day 1 so that you know when I will and will not be available.

I plan on driving home in 4-6 hours, which is a 2 hour drive so I should be home at ~2am central time. Starting then I will have only occassional access to the internet (I will need to borrow my sister's laptop) for about 36 hours before I get back. I wasn't going to say anything about it since I intended to borrow my sister's laptop once or twice anyways just to keep up with thread and post some, but if you need me on at a concrete time the sooner you can let me know the better. I have to do some friend-hanging-out-with and some assuring-i-still-have-a-job-this-summer while I'm home, but just about any time you need me except tomorrow night from ~6pm to ~2am I will be able to be available.

So yeah, if you end up going through with this plan thing just tell me asap when I should be ready.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 25 2011 22:31 GMT
#1128
On March 26 2011 07:27 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 07:16 deconduo wrote:
On March 26 2011 07:07 Kenpachi wrote:
does anyone have thoughts on my first analysis in like 5 mafia games? :S


It was pretty good, I found myself agreeing to a lot of the points.

What didnt you agree with?


Just that one or two of the 'spam' posts were justified imo. They might not have contributed but it was better for them to be posted than not.

-Helping Lanaia
-Explaining vote in the IRC poll
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 25 2011 22:32 GMT
#1129
Sounds good LW, I just want to know that bum has a list handy before I post anything about the plan.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
March 25 2011 22:34 GMT
#1130
On March 26 2011 07:07 Kenpachi wrote:
does anyone have thoughts on my first analysis in like 5 mafia games? :S


your analysis was mostly bullshit, you quoted things like spam posts for no real reason, and when you quoted the mod question i just facepalmed. I mean, maybe he asked the question because he wants to know the answer?

Please make your next analysis somewhat higher quality.

As for iGrok being scum: he's definitely one to keep a eye on, strange behavior so far, try's to appear active but has contributed next to nothing to actual analysis.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 25 2011 22:34 GMT
#1131
On March 26 2011 07:31 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 07:27 Kenpachi wrote:
On March 26 2011 07:16 deconduo wrote:
On March 26 2011 07:07 Kenpachi wrote:
does anyone have thoughts on my first analysis in like 5 mafia games? :S


It was pretty good, I found myself agreeing to a lot of the points.

What didnt you agree with?


Just that one or two of the 'spam' posts were justified imo. They might not have contributed but it was better for them to be posted than not.

-Helping Lanaia
-Explaining vote in the IRC poll

I think Helping Lanaia gives him a reason to post and i didnt know there was an irc poll :S.. Assumed the poll was a couple pages back and didnt want to look for it lol.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 25 2011 22:36 GMT
#1132
On March 26 2011 07:34 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 07:07 Kenpachi wrote:
does anyone have thoughts on my first analysis in like 5 mafia games? :S


your analysis was mostly bullshit, you quoted things like spam posts for no real reason, and when you quoted the mod question i just facepalmed. I mean, maybe he asked the question because he wants to know the answer?

Please make your next analysis somewhat higher quality.

As for iGrok being scum: he's definitely one to keep a eye on, strange behavior so far, try's to appear active but has contributed next to nothing to actual analysis.

Why is he asking the question when he isnt even playing in the item game? i was looking for the reason but didnt see it. came out of the blue.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 25 2011 22:36 GMT
#1133
On March 26 2011 07:32 tnkted wrote:
Sounds good LW, I just want to know that bum has a list handy before I post anything about the plan.


Tack is asleep and probably won't be up for ~6-8 hours. If he's not awake after that I can get some cold water to help though >:D
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
March 25 2011 22:41 GMT
#1134
On March 26 2011 07:36 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 07:34 Rean wrote:
On March 26 2011 07:07 Kenpachi wrote:
does anyone have thoughts on my first analysis in like 5 mafia games? :S


your analysis was mostly bullshit, you quoted things like spam posts for no real reason, and when you quoted the mod question i just facepalmed. I mean, maybe he asked the question because he wants to know the answer?

Please make your next analysis somewhat higher quality.

As for iGrok being scum: he's definitely one to keep a eye on, strange behavior so far, try's to appear active but has contributed next to nothing to actual analysis.

Why is he asking the question when he isnt even playing in the item game? i was looking for the reason but didnt see it. came out of the blue.

The item game, it has been brought up, is important for the town to win. The town winning means we get to use the items, and the scum winning means that particular variety of scum gets to use the items. I don't think a non-item game player asking questions about the item game win condition is weird enough to draw any suspicion.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 25 2011 22:42 GMT
#1135
On March 26 2011 07:41 Lemonwalrus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 07:36 Kenpachi wrote:
On March 26 2011 07:34 Rean wrote:
On March 26 2011 07:07 Kenpachi wrote:
does anyone have thoughts on my first analysis in like 5 mafia games? :S


your analysis was mostly bullshit, you quoted things like spam posts for no real reason, and when you quoted the mod question i just facepalmed. I mean, maybe he asked the question because he wants to know the answer?

Please make your next analysis somewhat higher quality.

As for iGrok being scum: he's definitely one to keep a eye on, strange behavior so far, try's to appear active but has contributed next to nothing to actual analysis.

Why is he asking the question when he isnt even playing in the item game? i was looking for the reason but didnt see it. came out of the blue.

The item game, it has been brought up, is important for the town to win. The town winning means we get to use the items, and the scum winning means that particular variety of scum gets to use the items. I don't think a non-item game player asking questions about the item game win condition is weird enough to draw any suspicion.

Meh. it felt really weird that he asked that question randomly. Its possible that he was just rereading the rules but :l
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
March 25 2011 22:43 GMT
#1136
I voted bum, because I'm not even sure who else is running. I think kav was running, but he hasn't said anything as of late.
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 25 2011 22:44 GMT
#1137
Um guys... the item game is NOT useful for anyone but town... If you read what LSB posted:

Q: Who gets the items?
A: SURVIVING ITEM GAME PLAYERS

So say black gets the items... well guess what, we can lynch that black player the next day, and they get 0 items, all gone.

Item game is ONLY useful for town, IF the town player then doesn't die right after winning...

So ya, item game is NOT useful for anyone but town, as if anyone but town wins, we just kill that player and all items are lost.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 25 2011 22:45 GMT
#1138
On March 26 2011 06:53 GMarshal wrote:
Also so people dont forget Amber[Light] and kev have yet to post (and I *will* be making frequent reminders until such a time as they post)


I wonder if the mods would prod them.


On March 26 2011 06:19 bumatlarge wrote:
Kav put up iGrok and deconduo as potential scum, and I'd like to hear more on those.


iGrok's currently playing to his town meta from irc but I don't know how that meta would transfer over into forum mafia. I'm fairly certain he's actually town at this point.


On March 26 2011 07:29 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Yah I know I haven't been active so far I was waiting for the Day post to come up before I began posting. I didn't really want to commit to a plan or begin constructing a plan until the game "officially" began.


I'm fairly certain night zero is an official start, given we're actually allowed to talk in the thread at night. Given that, I don't think that reason is acceptable.

My computer is making funny noises. I'll post more in a little.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
March 25 2011 22:45 GMT
#1139
On March 26 2011 07:36 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 07:34 Rean wrote:
On March 26 2011 07:07 Kenpachi wrote:
does anyone have thoughts on my first analysis in like 5 mafia games? :S


your analysis was mostly bullshit, you quoted things like spam posts for no real reason, and when you quoted the mod question i just facepalmed. I mean, maybe he asked the question because he wants to know the answer?

Please make your next analysis somewhat higher quality.

As for iGrok being scum: he's definitely one to keep a eye on, strange behavior so far, try's to appear active but has contributed next to nothing to actual analysis.

Why is he asking the question when he isnt even playing in the item game? i was looking for the reason but didnt see it. came out of the blue.


[image loading]

Maybe because he wants to know if in said scenario the items get deleted or randomly spread?
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 25 2011 22:46 GMT
#1140
The other thing I want to say is... lynch BrownBear, he is mafia . I'm calling it now. Want to just get this here from posterity sake, then we can move on till I can "I told you so" the town.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 746
GuemChi 588
Leta 324
BeSt 240
Soma 174
Hyun 130
firebathero 110
Mong 68
910 48
sSak 35
[ Show more ]
Bale 26
yabsab 19
ZergMaN 18
HiyA 12
Noble 8
Shine 2
Dota 2
febbydoto11
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss561
ceh9523
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King347
Other Games
summit1g8228
olofmeister845
JimRising 484
Happy336
KnowMe48
Trikslyr24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick455
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt440
• Jankos241
Other Games
• Shiphtur485
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 50m
Patches Events
7h 50m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.