• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:48
CEST 04:48
KST 11:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7190 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 51

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 273 Next
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
March 25 2011 04:26 GMT
#1001
bye bye all button :C
:3
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 25 2011 04:28 GMT
#1002
BY THE POWER OF POSTS BE SLAIN!!! ARGHGHGHGHHH!!!!!!!!

Be back tomorrow guys, waiting to see if there's a blue claim or not, then we can get down to other business like scumhunting and lynches :3
you gotta dance
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 25 2011 04:56 GMT
#1003
Guess who couldn't get to sleep...
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
March 25 2011 05:10 GMT
#1004
Ok, so: A few things we have learned:

Town's number one enemy at this point is Annul. He has single handedly wasted over 100 posts on stupid arguments, and done a royal job of distracting the town. I will say it now: If I am elected mayor, I will lynch annul.

Regardless of his alignment, his play is detrimental to the town. I'm sorry annul if this is your style, but it's not acceptable here. I'm entertaining the idea that he's scum again, and the scum team is so fed up with him, that they just said "Go throw fit in the thread and see how many people you can drag into the fight."

Annul, you have some good points, but you have others that shouldn't have ever been brought up. The way you argue is ridiculous. I say this objectively, only looking at how your arguments are received. Above all arguments are made to convince people. You are failing at that, therefore your arguments are bad.

This has already started in some respect, but people, please ignore Annul as much as you can. At this point arguing with him has proven fruitless, and it's only trashing the thread more.

I'm going to call out my BFF coag, and plead that you keep the spam at a minimum.

As far as elections go, I think we need to shelf the argument about Bum's alignment for a day. Let the blues out there take a bit of time, and then decide what to do. (I personally believe that he is Blue, but again, let's stop arguing about it, because time will show us more clearly than any argument would.)

So what do we do if we ignore annul, and stop talking about bum for a day???


From what I can gather from pre-game info-gathering, town will almost certainly have more than the 1 KP from the lynch. To be clear, I believe there to be KP roles amongst the greens. (I have no proof, only an educated guess because this is Insane)

On that topic, what are your thoughts on the direction (or lack there of) for these extra shots?

+ Show Spoiler [My opinions on the matter] +

I think that the mayor should put together a que of people that should die. This list should be built with the town, but influenced by the circle of blues (assuming a bum mayor). This would give players with KP roles advice on who they might hit. Obviously the choice will be theirs, as it should be, but I think that building a list cannot hurt their decisions. Above all, it generates discussion on who wants who killed, which will give juicy information to the town.

To further give solid opinions, a few people I want on that list include:
Annul: Reasons stated above.
Deconduo: General scummy feel (Obviously I need to explain this further, but I'll do that when i get the time.)
iGrok: More scummy play, including apposition to clearly town plans, putting down of plans without putting forward alternatives, and fanning arguments. (More on this to follow)
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 25 2011 05:19 GMT
#1005
I might be a bit dumb but I congratulate myself for reading from page 39 to 51 after a nap. Seriously the whole annul argument was repeated for so many pages I actually skipped some posts and still took a while to get updated. This was why I said before I'll wait til my role was out before I posted. Lemonwalrus said exactly what I felt.

Anyways, let me start of with ##Vote/Elect: bumatlarge. Like most, I agree that because of his blue claim, if he was truly lying a real blue would CC in the near future and we could net a 1:1 trade. If he wasn't lying and he is actually a blue, then we just gave ourselves a solid hint to a pro-town player.

But wait, a blue is more important than catching scum and trading would be bad! Yes and no. It depends how much the blue can do with his powers. If he is a good blue and gets information to public before he could die then yes trading could be a bit bad for town. But, if he isn't a good blue or even a good analyst in general, trading is a good thing for town. Like what Kav has said before, analysis and scum-hunting ability > blues. It may be harder to do in an Insane game because of all the powers but with great analysis even just townies can gather together to beat scum.

This is all I have so far to contribute, I have work the whole day tmr and I have to go out after work at night so I will not be active tmr. I'll have my vote on bum for now in case I am really busy and cannot vote. Also please stop with one-liners and off topic posts, posting quality creates a better pro-town environment and gives scum way less opportunity to blend in and get away with one or two non-irrelevant posts. Please don't make me read 10 or 20 pages when I get home tmr.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 25 2011 05:26 GMT
#1006
I wholeheartedly agree with Kav there. Annul's way of arguing has cost us a lot of time as well as being detrimental to town. Those posts with just a picture in it as well. What do you think this place is, the general forums? We are hear to catch scum and win, not fool around. Also, did anyone notice Amber's 1 post within the whole 10 pages? No? I thought so. Too bad I may not see the discussions about who bum will decide to kill only after the kill has probably happened since I will be out the whole day tmr, but please heed me and Kav's advice and post with quality.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
March 25 2011 05:33 GMT
#1007
I am here, I was busy. You guys are posting an insane amount.

Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 25 2011 05:35 GMT
#1008
Dont mix up blues with power roles this game. Blue in this game should mean my circle, not an individual person with a power like DT medi or vig. Those are "Power" roles.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 25 2011 05:38 GMT
#1009
On March 25 2011 14:10 Kavdragon wrote:
Ok, so: A few things we have learned:

Town's number one enemy at this point is Annul. He has single handedly wasted over 100 posts on stupid arguments, and done a royal job of distracting the town. I will say it now: If I am elected mayor, I will lynch annul.

Regardless of his alignment, his play is detrimental to the town. I'm sorry annul if this is your style, but it's not acceptable here. I'm entertaining the idea that he's scum again, and the scum team is so fed up with him, that they just said "Go throw fit in the thread and see how many people you can drag into the fight."

Annul, you have some good points, but you have others that shouldn't have ever been brought up. The way you argue is ridiculous. I say this objectively, only looking at how your arguments are received. Above all arguments are made to convince people. You are failing at that, therefore your arguments are bad.

This has already started in some respect, but people, please ignore Annul as much as you can. At this point arguing with him has proven fruitless, and it's only trashing the thread more.

I'm going to call out my BFF coag, and plead that you keep the spam at a minimum.

As far as elections go, I think we need to shelf the argument about Bum's alignment for a day. Let the blues out there take a bit of time, and then decide what to do. (I personally believe that he is Blue, but again, let's stop arguing about it, because time will show us more clearly than any argument would.)

So what do we do if we ignore annul, and stop talking about bum for a day???


From what I can gather from pre-game info-gathering, town will almost certainly have more than the 1 KP from the lynch. To be clear, I believe there to be KP roles amongst the greens. (I have no proof, only an educated guess because this is Insane)

On that topic, what are your thoughts on the direction (or lack there of) for these extra shots?

+ Show Spoiler [My opinions on the matter] +

I think that the mayor should put together a que of people that should die. This list should be built with the town, but influenced by the circle of blues (assuming a bum mayor). This would give players with KP roles advice on who they might hit. Obviously the choice will be theirs, as it should be, but I think that building a list cannot hurt their decisions. Above all, it generates discussion on who wants who killed, which will give juicy information to the town.

To further give solid opinions, a few people I want on that list include:
Annul: Reasons stated above.
Deconduo: General scummy feel (Obviously I need to explain this further, but I'll do that when i get the time.)
iGrok: More scummy play, including apposition to clearly town plans, putting down of plans without putting forward alternatives, and fanning arguments. (More on this to follow)

Before I even begin to catch up on the thread. I want to say this seems about 100% to what I will be thinking. I dunno what Annul did but I consider his play to be very anti town regardless. And I also agree that bum is most likely town based on things I read up to the mid 20's.

But Kav, are you still against voting for Bum because you want a "Strong" scumhunter in the mayor position? I wouldn't mind a summary before reading 9 miles of shit.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 25 2011 05:39 GMT
#1010
"**regardless of alignment" which I think makes him a very annoying player to contend with because you can't tell which side hes on, but you know hes fucking you over either way.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 25 2011 05:43 GMT
#1011
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 25 2011 14:10 Kavdragon wrote:
Ok, so: A few things we have learned:

Town's number one enemy at this point is Annul. He has single handedly wasted over 100 posts on stupid arguments, and done a royal job of distracting the town. I will say it now: If I am elected mayor, I will lynch annul.

Regardless of his alignment, his play is detrimental to the town. I'm sorry annul if this is your style, but it's not acceptable here. I'm entertaining the idea that he's scum again, and the scum team is so fed up with him, that they just said "Go throw fit in the thread and see how many people you can drag into the fight."

Annul, you have some good points, but you have others that shouldn't have ever been brought up. The way you argue is ridiculous. I say this objectively, only looking at how your arguments are received. Above all arguments are made to convince people. You are failing at that, therefore your arguments are bad.

This has already started in some respect, but people, please ignore Annul as much as you can. At this point arguing with him has proven fruitless, and it's only trashing the thread more.

I'm going to call out my BFF coag, and plead that you keep the spam at a minimum.

As far as elections go, I think we need to shelf the argument about Bum's alignment for a day. Let the blues out there take a bit of time, and then decide what to do. (I personally believe that he is Blue, but again, let's stop arguing about it, because time will show us more clearly than any argument would.)

So what do we do if we ignore annul, and stop talking about bum for a day???


From what I can gather from pre-game info-gathering, town will almost certainly have more than the 1 KP from the lynch. To be clear, I believe there to be KP roles amongst the greens. (I have no proof, only an educated guess because this is Insane)

On that topic, what are your thoughts on the direction (or lack there of) for these extra shots?

+ Show Spoiler [My opinions on the matter] +

I think that the mayor should put together a que of people that should die. This list should be built with the town, but influenced by the circle of blues (assuming a bum mayor). This would give players with KP roles advice on who they might hit. Obviously the choice will be theirs, as it should be, but I think that building a list cannot hurt their decisions. Above all, it generates discussion on who wants who killed, which will give juicy information to the town.

To further give solid opinions, a few people I want on that list include:
Annul: Reasons stated above.
Deconduo: General scummy feel (Obviously I need to explain this further, but I'll do that when i get the time.)
iGrok: More scummy play, including apposition to clearly town plans, putting down of plans without putting forward alternatives, and fanning arguments. (More on this to follow)


I agree with you points on annul, but I think he can bounce back. I don't feel it was that detrimental, considering the topic was the item game and mayoral talk. The only thing we ignored was the lynch decision.

I feel both deconduo and iGrok were just following the annul conversation I felt they needed to give their opinions. I haven't felt the same way you do. Maybe that's just because they are supporting me.

I think orgolove is a better choice. He mimicked annul in trying to put dirt on my claim without giving an alternative, which annul had (unfortunately for our readers). I'd like to hear more on dec and grok when you get the chance.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 25 2011 05:47 GMT
#1012
My 10 cents here - alot of that arguing with annul was me, i was trying to explain to him the flaws i saw anyway. But the important thing is he seems pro-town and is fighting for his case right or wrong. I mentioned he was confirmed, etc. I was exaggerating of course, but he may yet be town. Possibly we should try and lynch scum over annoyances? You realise you are suggesting we lynch a player in the mini-game right?
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
March 25 2011 05:54 GMT
#1013
Okay, I thought I was done posting but I decided to check before I went to sleep. Won't be able to in the morning.

Kavdragon, excellent points. I completely agree with you (except that I'm scummy - I look forward to reading your reasons). @Bumatlarge/Tackster, I think we should lynch annul. A) Lynch an item-gamer. B) Lynch an anti-town. Annul has been nothing but a distraction, and even if he is town (which I doubt), he's better off dead imo.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 25 2011 05:55 GMT
#1014
Tackster, it is of course better to lynch scum over annoyances but the thing is at time it can be hard to differentiate the two. Especially in early game. So sometimes you have to shoot and hope it winds up for the best.

Another thing I want to mention, a distinction I never really thought about I saw Ver mention in his XXXVII analysis thread. When you are stuck thinking whether a player is mafia, or just a dumb town. The biggest indicator is looking to see if it appears as though they are hiding something, or privy to information they shouldn't have. If it appears that way chances are they are scum and not stupid. If you don't feel like they are being deceptive chances are they are just stupid.

Since I haven't gone over the Annul posts yet, I would recommend anyone who has done so already to think about them using that as a scope in which to view it through.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
March 25 2011 06:17 GMT
#1015
On March 25 2011 14:43 bumatlarge wrote:I think orgolove is a better choice. He mimicked annul in trying to put dirt on my claim without giving an alternative, which annul had (unfortunately for our readers). I'd like to hear more on dec and grok when you get the chance.


Except I did - note how I voted and supported Kav within my first few posts.

On March 25 2011 14:43 bumatlarge wrote:
I feel both deconduo and iGrok were just following the annul conversation I felt they needed to give their opinions. I haven't felt the same way you do. Maybe that's just because they are supporting me.


So if you're elected mayor, you'll overlook scummy behavior as long as they support you? lol in that case I'll support you as well! Seriously.


Are we really electing this guy who's shown such a clear instance of bias and "favoritism" for the mayorship? There's a better choice out there.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 25 2011 06:21 GMT
#1016
Ace says Yes To Policy Lynch! So Should You! lol.

All kidding aside, what annul did was so horribly anti town that even after I asked him to stop arguing about the topic to focus on other things till at least everyone got their powers, 3-4 more pages sprang up and my post was totally ignored by him. I don't know if that's just how he plays but in XXXVII he did the same thing day 1, not letting go of an issue until it led to his death. When you're arguing and all of town doesn't agree with you and it's getting nowhere except to waste time and to spam up the thread while everyone is going in circles, maybe it's time to stop. Even if your idea is the greatest in the world, if no one is convinced, it is the shittest idea in the world. My two cents on that issue. I, like Ace, am all for policy lynches. A townie that doesn't play pro town is even worse than a mafia cause we shouldn't have to worry about you, but because of your play, we do. I'd put my vote (if I had one) against annul.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 25 2011 06:25 GMT
#1017
also, ##Vote/Elect: bumatlarge
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 25 2011 06:30 GMT
#1018
On March 25 2011 15:17 orgolove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 14:43 bumatlarge wrote:I think orgolove is a better choice. He mimicked annul in trying to put dirt on my claim without giving an alternative, which annul had (unfortunately for our readers). I'd like to hear more on dec and grok when you get the chance.


Except I did - note how I voted and supported Kav within my first few posts.

Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 14:43 bumatlarge wrote:
I feel both deconduo and iGrok were just following the annul conversation I felt they needed to give their opinions. I haven't felt the same way you do. Maybe that's just because they are supporting me.


So if you're elected mayor, you'll overlook scummy behavior as long as they support you? lol in that case I'll support you as well! Seriously.


Are we really electing this guy who's shown such a clear instance of bias and "favoritism" for the mayorship? There's a better choice out there.


When you're blindly supporting Kav? He hasn't posted any reasons on deconduo and I think iGrok's actions are perfectly explainable as town. I haven't much reason why these two are suspects, and until Kav gives his reasons or maybe you do (lol perish the thought), I don't feel they have shown much scuminess.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
March 25 2011 06:39 GMT
#1019
On March 25 2011 15:30 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 15:17 orgolove wrote:
On March 25 2011 14:43 bumatlarge wrote:I think orgolove is a better choice. He mimicked annul in trying to put dirt on my claim without giving an alternative, which annul had (unfortunately for our readers). I'd like to hear more on dec and grok when you get the chance.


Except I did - note how I voted and supported Kav within my first few posts.

On March 25 2011 14:43 bumatlarge wrote:
I feel both deconduo and iGrok were just following the annul conversation I felt they needed to give their opinions. I haven't felt the same way you do. Maybe that's just because they are supporting me.


So if you're elected mayor, you'll overlook scummy behavior as long as they support you? lol in that case I'll support you as well! Seriously.


Are we really electing this guy who's shown such a clear instance of bias and "favoritism" for the mayorship? There's a better choice out there.


When you're blindly supporting Kav? He hasn't posted any reasons on deconduo and I think iGrok's actions are perfectly explainable as town. I haven't much reason why these two are suspects, and until Kav gives his reasons or maybe you do (lol perish the thought), I don't feel they have shown much scuminess.


Blindly? I just trust his reasonable attitude and scumhunting abilities, both what he's showing right now and from previous experience, much more than your blue "slip" and power play gamble. Thanks to you, the entire first day has been wasted so far on debate of your alignment, when we have 30+ other players, 1/3rd of them of which are black or red.

What we need is levelheaded analysis and not a hotheaded accusation just based on how someone doesn't support you.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 25 2011 06:51 GMT
#1020
On March 25 2011 15:17 orgolove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 14:43 bumatlarge wrote:I think orgolove is a better choice. He mimicked annul in trying to put dirt on my claim without giving an alternative, which annul had (unfortunately for our readers). I'd like to hear more on dec and grok when you get the chance.


Except I did - note how I voted and supported Kav within my first few posts.

Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 14:43 bumatlarge wrote:
I feel both deconduo and iGrok were just following the annul conversation I felt they needed to give their opinions. I haven't felt the same way you do. Maybe that's just because they are supporting me.


So if you're elected mayor, you'll overlook scummy behavior as long as they support you? lol in that case I'll support you as well! Seriously.


Are we really electing this guy who's shown such a clear instance of bias and "favoritism" for the mayorship? There's a better choice out there.

Seriously, when you twist words like that it isn't helping your case. Bum was simply saying how he might of had a little bias from those who appeared to align themselves with him. It's natural for us to not suspect though who agree with us, and for you to twist that into him "Overlooking" scummy behavior is a blatant misrepresentation of his stance, which is painfully antitown imo.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings112
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft404
ByuN 275
RuFF_SC2 159
ViBE94
CosmosSc2 67
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2326
GuemChi 1284
MaD[AoV]175
Sharp 154
910 65
Bale 21
NaDa 17
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever387
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 592
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1049
Other Games
summit1g8730
JimRising 600
C9.Mang0353
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick818
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP71
• EnkiAlexander 64
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo606
Other Games
• Shiphtur504
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
13h 13m
The PondCast
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 19h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.