• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:36
CEST 04:36
KST 11:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7183 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 45

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 273 Next
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 25 2011 01:16 GMT
#881
On March 25 2011 10:13 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 10:12 Tackster wrote:
annul is basically confirmed town at this point.... We're probably gonna have to string him along...

I see typing injuries in my future


In no way is he confirmed town, disagreeing with the majority and opposing a pro-town plan means nothing (check XXXVII for proof of that)


FYI i STILL think your mini town circle plan was retarded and anti-town in 37.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
March 25 2011 01:17 GMT
#882
On March 25 2011 10:15 annul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2011 12:53 bumatlarge wrote:
3) We have access to more then a circle. I won't disclose anymore until it's clear I am going to win.




remember this? how does he know he has access to more than just a circle, if only alignment PMs went out? that is what started my attack on him to begin with. notice how he only came out AFTER trying to push this meme regarding counterclaims?

annul, why would he claim anything more than a circle if he didn't have more than a circle?

MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 25 2011 01:17 GMT
#883
@annul: its obvious that he was telling the truth there, because Mafia hasn't gotten their roles yet either, just their alignment. Therefore, they would not know that they have access to more than a circle.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 25 2011 01:17 GMT
#884
On March 25 2011 10:16 Tackster wrote:
In my eyes if I were to work so hard to invest in a plan that's bad for town I would either be mafia or... trying to come up with a non-insulting term here... simple?

So the way this turned out I can't imagine mafia pretending to be THAT simple so successfully... I mean that really takes acting lessons...


annul does it. Look at XXXVII. Even his own team were like...wtf are you doing...
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
March 25 2011 01:17 GMT
#885
On March 25 2011 10:16 annul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 10:13 GMarshal wrote:
On March 25 2011 10:12 Tackster wrote:
annul is basically confirmed town at this point.... We're probably gonna have to string him along...

I see typing injuries in my future


In no way is he confirmed town, disagreeing with the majority and opposing a pro-town plan means nothing (check XXXVII for proof of that)


FYI i STILL think your mini town circle plan was retarded and anti-town in 37.

[image loading]
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 25 2011 01:18 GMT
#886
this was extremely early on in his candidacy (in fact this was the coming out post), and he probably didnt know the level of support he would get. he would need to bolster his claims a bit, and thats a great way to do it without actually having to reveal anything.

but since only alignment PMs came out, it was a horrible slip that i pounced on
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 25 2011 01:18 GMT
#887
On March 25 2011 10:17 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 10:16 annul wrote:
On March 25 2011 10:13 GMarshal wrote:
On March 25 2011 10:12 Tackster wrote:
annul is basically confirmed town at this point.... We're probably gonna have to string him along...

I see typing injuries in my future


In no way is he confirmed town, disagreeing with the majority and opposing a pro-town plan means nothing (check XXXVII for proof of that)


FYI i STILL think your mini town circle plan was retarded and anti-town in 37.

[image loading]


LOLOLOL
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 25 2011 01:19 GMT
#888
On March 25 2011 10:16 annul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 10:13 GMarshal wrote:
On March 25 2011 10:12 Tackster wrote:
annul is basically confirmed town at this point.... We're probably gonna have to string him along...

I see typing injuries in my future


In no way is he confirmed town, disagreeing with the majority and opposing a pro-town plan means nothing (check XXXVII for proof of that)


FYI i STILL think your mini town circle plan was retarded and anti-town in 37.


I now declare anything annul has said in this thread invalid.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 25 2011 01:20 GMT
#889
i wont relitigate 37 but it seriously made no sense then and it makes no sense now.
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 25 2011 01:20 GMT
#890
My opinion of trying to explain things to Annul:
[image loading]
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
March 25 2011 01:20 GMT
#891
On March 25 2011 10:16 annul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 10:13 GMarshal wrote:
On March 25 2011 10:12 Tackster wrote:
annul is basically confirmed town at this point.... We're probably gonna have to string him along...

I see typing injuries in my future


In no way is he confirmed town, disagreeing with the majority and opposing a pro-town plan means nothing (check XXXVII for proof of that)


FYI i STILL think your mini town circle plan was retarded and anti-town in 37.

Awesome! you seem to belive many, many things and they can't all be right ^_^

Lets move on shall we, I'd hate to have to debate a plan from an old game that was never used anyway

So, if you had the lynch right now annul who would die?
Moderator
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 25 2011 01:22 GMT
#892

So, if you had the lynch right now annul who would die?


Probably bum, cuz then he'd be 100% confirmed. AMIRITE?
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 25 2011 01:23 GMT
#893
On March 25 2011 10:20 GMarshal wrote:
So, if you had the lynch right now annul who would die?



not sure. probably walrus.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 25 2011 01:23 GMT
#894
but i havent actually analyzed anyone in IG yet
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 25 2011 01:25 GMT
#895
ok while i think annul is wrong, lets back off on the jokes eh? things are getting personal due to all the energy flowing around and i think mafia is lolling at all the emotions. Lets just chill out. Annul, much of the town respectfully disagrees although you do raise good points. We want to hear more from you in the future, because while you may be (in our opinion) wrong here, your tenacity in the face of pressure is admirable. We want you to act like this when you think you are right, because at some point you will be. We just don't think that that point is right now.

Everyone else: I think we've decided on bum. Next on the agenda is lynching. Lets talk about that.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
March 25 2011 01:25 GMT
#896
My opinion of town at the moment -_-
[image loading]
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 25 2011 01:26 GMT
#897
Personally, I think that coag is mafia. His instavoting for jackal, and his complete lack of contribution make me suspicious. What does everyone else think?
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
March 25 2011 01:26 GMT
#898
On March 25 2011 10:26 tnkted wrote:
Personally, I think that coag is mafia. His instavoting for jackal, and his complete lack of contribution make me suspicious. What does everyone else think?


Coag is always like that.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 25 2011 01:27 GMT
#899
On March 25 2011 09:56 annul wrote:
several on town: bum claimed blue OMFG THAT MUST MEAN HE IS A CONFIRMED BLUE, give him mayor

me: why u so dum?

several on town: OMFG YOU MUST BE A SCUM


Alright calm down, I understand your argument. So I'll try to give you what you want to hear, because I'm not sure lynching you is in our best interests.

Item game - I've only got one thing to say to this. I don't know. I don't know what the item game will give us exactly, but I am sure it's strong. I don't know jack about who is what in the item game. I love your numbers on why red won't be hitting within the item game, and giving mayorship to a townie within the game will nearly guarantee us this item. I know there is a good shot at giving townie mayorship in the item game and the item with it. But I think you are centralizing on the "Powers" which both many people have warned us of doing.

I can't concede to your plan knowing I've got a good shot at securing the mayoral spot, with a lot less doubt for town then usual. That's pretty big when town doesn't have to worry about this. But you don't agree that I'm necessarily a blue, which is why I took a while to work out how this could be faked before I claimed, and without roles, I don't believe it would be possible to fake-claim it without a counterclaim inevitably popping up. We will assume you are right for the sake of argument that your idea is superior. In that case, I would have to put a veteran as mayor, not a random item player. If there was a solid veteran in the item ranks with no scrutiny, I would consider it, but I would much rather someone I would know has experience to be mayor and not give a shit about power roles (Kav). It's an easy pick, I tried to go against Kav being picked where I was mafia and it doesn't work out if town realizes that the candidate has the potential to be a leader who can organize town properly. I hope to fill those shoes to the best of my abilities, so that the good scumhunters can be confident in my ability to use them and their analyses. It's either me or Kav, I won't be picking a random from the item game, and I can't vote for you annul, sorry. If you won't to promote jackal, that's another thing.

And I am not important to keep alive if I don't get mayor, because I am not a power role to my knowledge. While losing me would lose their voice for now and I am a decent player, the blue team can function without me. If this truly was in my opinion a better option I would have no problem stepping down, but I think I have a very strong argument, and people in this game know I am capable of being an asset to town. That said, I still think I am by far our best option. I don't want anyone to vote for me out of desperation that I already claimed. I want people to vote for me because I can help win us the game.

If you have anymore points or critiques, I will happily read them over. As I said, I don't feel comfortable having you as the first lynch, because what you are saying makes a lot of sense in regards to the item game, and it will be more of a stroke of luck to lynch you and find you are scum. I don't want to win by a stroke of luck.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 25 2011 01:27 GMT
#900
thats how coag plays every game regardless of color, nothing new there.
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings171
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 203
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 214
Terrorterran 16
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm243
League of Legends
Doublelift5846
JimRising 740
Counter-Strike
taco 274
minikerr53
Other Games
summit1g12017
C9.Mang0414
PiLiPiLi10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1202
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP185
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 24m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 24m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 24m
Replay Cast
20h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.