Welcome to the
What is different about this game? Well, for one, mafia operate on 1 KP rules. This means that mafia get 1 KP per night throughout the game regardless of the number of mafia alive. Secondly, the voting rules have been slightly altered. If at any point a single player has the majority of votes, the day will end whether we have reached the time limit for the day cycle. Therefore, a day might be cut short if the town reaches a consensus quickly. Thirdly, all tie votes end with a no lynch. There is no tiebreaker in this game. Finally, the role setup is hidden. I will post a list of the possible roles that are in the game. Each role may or may not be used in the game setup. However mafia number will stay consistent at 3 for an 11 player game.
Rules: (Subject to change, please check frequently, although I will post if a rule change has been made).
1. You must post your vote in the separate voting thread in bold.
2. Votes should be made in this format:
I vote for (insert player name here)
3. You can not autochange your vote to the losing or winning bandwagon.
4. You may abstain, but must let me know: ie: "I abstain from voting".
5. If the final vote count shows a tie between the top two candidates, the day ends with a no lynch.
6. You may vote for a no lynch. If a majority of the people vote for a no lynch, the day ends without anyone's death.
Cheating includes (but is not limited to) the following and will get you banned from future games:
1. Creating or using an alternate ("smurf") account to play/post in this game. Players are getting very sick of this. Don't do it to have two characters in the game. Don't do it to post/PM anonymously. Don't do it for anything.
2. Posting after death. One polite goodbye post is acceptable but please do not post anything which could POSSIBLY affect the game.
3. Betraying your role and ruining the game for everyone by doing something like hand out your mafia's member list to the town.
4. Logging on to someone else's account / checking their PMs / looking over someone's shoulder to get their role.
5. Comparing role PM times to determine roles.
6. Posting screenshots of your inbox. This is not a photoshop competition.
7. No post editing. Do not do it for any reason.
There are no clues. So don't look for them.
Day/Night cycle will be 48/24 hours, subject to change.
A banlist will be used at mod's discretion.
Hopefully I don't have to. However, if you miss more than one vote, you will be modkilled. (You may still abstain if you wish, and this won't count against you). This is a short game, so if you don't think you can actively participate, don't join please. There will (hopefully) be plenty small games in the future.
Chuiu, Ace, Tracil, Caller, BloodyC0bbler, Qatol, LTT, Pyrrhuloxia, and Plexa for taking the time to run mafia games for us. Also to Chuiu for the TL Mafia banner.