• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:32
CEST 14:32
KST 21:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9159 users

[OGN] Hot6ix Champions Spring 2014 - Page 45

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 140 Next
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
April 01 2014 13:29 GMT
#881
On April 01 2014 21:54 Nos- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2014 19:29 Gahlo wrote:
Western support for this showmatch is fucking awful.

ie there is none?

There's no english cast and the korean streaming sites leave a lot to be desired if you can't read korean.
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
April 01 2014 14:16 GMT
#882
Game 1
Game 2

Here are links that actually work outside of korea (might be laggy, though).
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
Garaman
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States556 Posts
April 01 2014 14:40 GMT
#883
This is really annoying. The tving site is only available for those in South Korea. I don't know why they make it so annoying to watch Korean games. I can read/understand Korean so thanks for the links jpak. I just find it really awful because the youtube channel was organized so well for the different leagues and what not. I don't know why they would bother banning it when the Koreans simply download all the games for free that I know when it comes to LoL VODs, and they aren't going to bother with the English casting videos.

And to answer the other person, I don't pay for DOTA VODs, then why would I pay for LoL ones? I am used to the days of BW where all the VODs were free and great for fans.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
April 01 2014 14:48 GMT
#884
On April 01 2014 23:40 Garaman wrote:
This is really annoying. The tving site is only available for those in South Korea. I don't know why they make it so annoying to watch Korean games. I can read/understand Korean so thanks for the links jpak. I just find it really awful because the youtube channel was organized so well for the different leagues and what not. I don't know why they would bother banning it when the Koreans simply download all the games for free that I know when it comes to LoL VODs, and they aren't going to bother with the English casting videos.

And to answer the other person, I don't pay for DOTA VODs, then why would I pay for LoL ones? I am used to the days of BW where all the VODs were free and great for fans.

You also have to remember that, for a most part, there was no English casting for BW. The subscription cost is there to make the English broadcast profitable. They already get all the money they want from the Korean watchers due to commercials and whatnot.

Not that I wouldn't mind free VoDs, or having only HD versions behind a paywall, but I see where they're coming from.
Garaman
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States556 Posts
April 01 2014 17:17 GMT
#885
On April 01 2014 23:48 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2014 23:40 Garaman wrote:
This is really annoying. The tving site is only available for those in South Korea. I don't know why they make it so annoying to watch Korean games. I can read/understand Korean so thanks for the links jpak. I just find it really awful because the youtube channel was organized so well for the different leagues and what not. I don't know why they would bother banning it when the Koreans simply download all the games for free that I know when it comes to LoL VODs, and they aren't going to bother with the English casting videos.

And to answer the other person, I don't pay for DOTA VODs, then why would I pay for LoL ones? I am used to the days of BW where all the VODs were free and great for fans.

You also have to remember that, for a most part, there was no English casting for BW. The subscription cost is there to make the English broadcast profitable. They already get all the money they want from the Korean watchers due to commercials and whatnot.

Not that I wouldn't mind free VoDs, or having only HD versions behind a paywall, but I see where they're coming from.


I actually liked when Korean games had no English cast. It allowed a lot of people in the community to step up and make a name for themselves commenting on the games via youtube. I loved when Day[9] would analyze and comment on some BW games and compare it with what the Korean casters are saying. Right now, it's simply making it so I stop partaking in LoL. I only watch the Korean games and I don't currently bother watching NA or EU leagues. It's hard to go from watching Korean level of play and then switching to the vastly inferior NA/EU leagues.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
April 02 2014 10:10 GMT
#886
Dade has a higher kda than faker. Numbers don't lie son
Glorious SEA doto
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
April 02 2014 10:22 GMT
#887
Where's Doa
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-02 10:33:35
April 02 2014 10:33 GMT
#888
oh, Ezreal pick, feels awesome.

oh and Corki... huhuhu :D
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
April 02 2014 10:34 GMT
#889
More surprised about the Corki (and Monte praising his late game over his midgame; agreeing on the fact that his laning is meh now).
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
April 02 2014 10:46 GMT
#890
Falcons pls. #FreeStealths
Glorious SEA doto
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
April 02 2014 11:01 GMT
#891
Such a rape, wow.
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
MattBarry
Profile Joined March 2011
United States4006 Posts
April 02 2014 11:12 GMT
#892
Poor GBM never gets to play his robo-waifu
Platinum Support GOD
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
April 02 2014 11:13 GMT
#893
Even KR twitch chat is superior to ours...

It's really the only chat I have open at all. Atm Deman/Doa shooting the shit with fans and answering questions.
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
April 02 2014 11:15 GMT
#894
Ez Zyra and Donger for Jin Air, woot.
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
April 02 2014 11:30 GMT
#895
WOW THAT BARRAGE :O
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
April 02 2014 11:38 GMT
#896
On April 02 2014 20:13 Doctorbeat wrote:
Even KR twitch chat is superior to ours...

It's really the only chat I have open at all. Atm Deman/Doa shooting the shit with fans and answering questions.

That is because it is pay2chat.
Off-season = best season
MattBarry
Profile Joined March 2011
United States4006 Posts
April 02 2014 11:43 GMT
#897
I applaud this cheese comp
Platinum Support GOD
justiceknight
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Singapore5741 Posts
April 02 2014 11:44 GMT
#898
donger in pro scene the dream
MattBarry
Profile Joined March 2011
United States4006 Posts
April 02 2014 11:50 GMT
#899
Jin Air had a cute comp, but Bullets are just a far better team
Platinum Support GOD
bokchoi
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Korea (South)9498 Posts
April 02 2014 12:29 GMT
#900
the universal disappointment in the renekton pick, anyone else think flame was thinking about playing yasuo?
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 140 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs PercivalLIVE!
herO vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 951
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings216
CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech69
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45413
Shuttle 13015
FanTaSy 1550
Hyuk 1223
BeSt 611
Horang2 498
Pusan 358
Mini 337
Stork 238
EffOrt 230
[ Show more ]
Last 157
Zeus 153
Killer 135
Mind 92
sorry 78
Soma 62
Hyun 60
Sea.KH 56
ggaemo 49
PianO 49
Snow 46
ToSsGirL 38
hero 35
Hm[arnc] 31
Bale 29
Aegong 22
JYJ 17
zelot 17
NaDa 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
Dendi927
XcaliburYe375
qojqva41
Counter-Strike
fl0m2427
byalli988
x6flipin497
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu299
Other Games
gofns32752
singsing3175
B2W.Neo969
Hui .157
Livibee138
ArmadaUGS93
Mew2King65
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick660
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream80
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1178
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
2h 28m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 28m
Replay Cast
10h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 28m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
22h 28m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 22h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.