• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:36
CEST 08:36
KST 15:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8261 users

[Patch 1.0.0.136: Lulu] General Discussion - Page 46

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 339 Next
Remember guys, this is the general discussion thread. Keep whine/QQ posts in the appropriate QQ memorial thread! Thanks!
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
March 22 2012 15:04 GMT
#901
Your jungle TF has never been in any competitive games, thankfully.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
March 22 2012 15:04 GMT
#902
Do you remember how you were complaining when competitive games started seeing Shyvana picks, and how she'd get known and, god forbid, maybe even banned?
Well, we don't feel too bad about tournaments lacking Viktor sightings.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Sandster
Profile Joined November 2006
United States4054 Posts
March 22 2012 15:05 GMT
#903
MF is fun too, sprint around with huge guns and other assets and out-trade everyone in lane (and just hope you don't play against Cait).
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
March 22 2012 15:08 GMT
#904
On March 23 2012 00:04 Alaric wrote:
Do you remember how you were complaining when competitive games started seeing Shyvana picks, and how she'd get known and, god forbid, maybe even banned?
Well, we don't feel too bad about tournaments lacking Viktor sightings.

Uggh, tell me about it. Nerfs, then I play yesterday and she is banned 3 straight games. So freakin sad.
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
fcgog
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom876 Posts
March 22 2012 15:30 GMT
#905
warhunters team playing tsm now
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
March 22 2012 15:42 GMT
#906
On March 23 2012 00:30 fcgog wrote:
warhunters team playing tsm now


And xpecial playing Lulu support.
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
anmolsinghmzn2009
Profile Joined June 2011
India1783 Posts
March 22 2012 15:42 GMT
#907
On March 22 2012 22:59 Two_DoWn wrote:
In other news, I have decided that I am beyond bored with every champion I play. Like REALLY bored.

And since I managed to tank back down to 1700 by playing random shit, I figure I might as well keep going, but actually have fun in the process.

So Imma learn to AD carry. Only I know nothing about bot lane. I think the reasonable first step would be to figure out who I am gonna play. So who should I learn first?

Cait is too boring, Koggles is too immobile to be fun, and Ezreal is too hard, but other than that I am open to suggestions.


My recommendations :
1) Miss fortune cuz snowball meta
2) Vayne cuz true damage (T_D!) > snowball meta
Dunk first. Ask questions while dunking.
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
March 22 2012 15:43 GMT
#908
On March 23 2012 00:42 anmolsinghmzn2009 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2012 22:59 Two_DoWn wrote:
In other news, I have decided that I am beyond bored with every champion I play. Like REALLY bored.

And since I managed to tank back down to 1700 by playing random shit, I figure I might as well keep going, but actually have fun in the process.

So Imma learn to AD carry. Only I know nothing about bot lane. I think the reasonable first step would be to figure out who I am gonna play. So who should I learn first?

Cait is too boring, Koggles is too immobile to be fun, and Ezreal is too hard, but other than that I am open to suggestions.


My recommendations :
1) Miss fortune cuz snowball meta
2) Vayne cuz true damage (T_D!) > snowball meta

I know, vayne is SUPER tempting. I just scared cuz my understanding is she sucks in a lot of matchups. I could be wrong though.
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
March 22 2012 15:46 GMT
#909
On March 23 2012 00:43 Two_DoWn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2012 00:42 anmolsinghmzn2009 wrote:
On March 22 2012 22:59 Two_DoWn wrote:
In other news, I have decided that I am beyond bored with every champion I play. Like REALLY bored.

And since I managed to tank back down to 1700 by playing random shit, I figure I might as well keep going, but actually have fun in the process.

So Imma learn to AD carry. Only I know nothing about bot lane. I think the reasonable first step would be to figure out who I am gonna play. So who should I learn first?

Cait is too boring, Koggles is too immobile to be fun, and Ezreal is too hard, but other than that I am open to suggestions.


My recommendations :
1) Miss fortune cuz snowball meta
2) Vayne cuz true damage (T_D!) > snowball meta

I know, vayne is SUPER tempting. I just scared cuz my understanding is she sucks in a lot of matchups. I could be wrong though.

She is godlike in a lot of matchups but it's VERY support dependant. A good bott lane with a Vayne in it is the stupidest thing on earth.
The legend of Darien lives on
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-22 15:50:40
March 22 2012 15:47 GMT
#910
On March 23 2012 00:46 mr_tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2012 00:43 Two_DoWn wrote:
On March 23 2012 00:42 anmolsinghmzn2009 wrote:
On March 22 2012 22:59 Two_DoWn wrote:
In other news, I have decided that I am beyond bored with every champion I play. Like REALLY bored.

And since I managed to tank back down to 1700 by playing random shit, I figure I might as well keep going, but actually have fun in the process.

So Imma learn to AD carry. Only I know nothing about bot lane. I think the reasonable first step would be to figure out who I am gonna play. So who should I learn first?

Cait is too boring, Koggles is too immobile to be fun, and Ezreal is too hard, but other than that I am open to suggestions.


My recommendations :
1) Miss fortune cuz snowball meta
2) Vayne cuz true damage (T_D!) > snowball meta

I know, vayne is SUPER tempting. I just scared cuz my understanding is she sucks in a lot of matchups. I could be wrong though.

She is godlike in a lot of matchups but it's VERY support dependant. A good bott lane with a Vayne in it is the stupidest thing on earth.

Who do I want with her? And who am I scared of?

lol SV: "I can only dream of what it would be like to have 2 summoners on Lee Sin... It'd be like... Paradise"
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-22 15:50:05
March 22 2012 15:48 GMT
#911
On March 23 2012 00:43 Two_DoWn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2012 00:42 anmolsinghmzn2009 wrote:
On March 22 2012 22:59 Two_DoWn wrote:
In other news, I have decided that I am beyond bored with every champion I play. Like REALLY bored.

And since I managed to tank back down to 1700 by playing random shit, I figure I might as well keep going, but actually have fun in the process.

So Imma learn to AD carry. Only I know nothing about bot lane. I think the reasonable first step would be to figure out who I am gonna play. So who should I learn first?

Cait is too boring, Koggles is too immobile to be fun, and Ezreal is too hard, but other than that I am open to suggestions.


My recommendations :
1) Miss fortune cuz snowball meta
2) Vayne cuz true damage (T_D!) > snowball meta

I know, vayne is SUPER tempting. I just scared cuz my understanding is she sucks in a lot of matchups. I could be wrong though.


Low range kinda sucks. You do okay vs Graves/Sivir/Urgot but anything with longer range will just bully you out of the lane, especially when you have an aggressive support with no heals.

Especially Cait will fuck you up. Ashe is quite tough too. Her kiting makes your natural chase a lot worse. Spray Volley and you'll slow the Vayne down, even if she is stealthed.

She's loads of fun though, and when you get her rolling there's no stopping the stomp train. Imho she's still a true hypercarry.
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
Schwopzi
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands954 Posts
March 22 2012 15:49 GMT
#912
On March 23 2012 00:43 Two_DoWn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2012 00:42 anmolsinghmzn2009 wrote:
On March 22 2012 22:59 Two_DoWn wrote:
In other news, I have decided that I am beyond bored with every champion I play. Like REALLY bored.

And since I managed to tank back down to 1700 by playing random shit, I figure I might as well keep going, but actually have fun in the process.

So Imma learn to AD carry. Only I know nothing about bot lane. I think the reasonable first step would be to figure out who I am gonna play. So who should I learn first?

Cait is too boring, Koggles is too immobile to be fun, and Ezreal is too hard, but other than that I am open to suggestions.


My recommendations :
1) Miss fortune cuz snowball meta
2) Vayne cuz true damage (T_D!) > snowball meta

I know, vayne is SUPER tempting. I just scared cuz my understanding is she sucks in a lot of matchups. I could be wrong though.


In a lot of matchups you're forced to play relatively passive, but if you use tumble smart she's actually pretty strong in lane. I would not play her with a soraka though, talk about boring :<
Only the dead have seen the end of war
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-22 15:57:20
March 22 2012 15:52 GMT
#913
Cait's range allows her to bully you, and I guess that Urgot can be annoying if he knows how to hit grenades, but he's probably like that with everybody, not just Vayne.
Graves and Corki like your short range as it means you'll get free damage from point blank buckshots or gatling during exchanges.

You probably want sustain supports as you're very squishy and your range makes you easy to harass. For offensive play, a champ that allows you to hit wallstuns is a plus, see Alistar or Taric.
No idea what's Nunu worth with his AS buff in the laning phase as he'll probably max E anyway. Blitz, Leona are probably bad ideas (unless Blitz allows you to stun in turret range) as they don't offer sustain nor enough zoning capability to accomodate your range.

Edit: well, I say that because you ask which lanes she can win. But I think she's kind of the opposite of Cait, in that she automatically wins lane if she doesn't fall too much behind. I tend to play passive and focus on cs, only pick her against mid-short ranged champs, and I use tumble pretty defensively. For example against a Graves I'll never tumble-hit him because that's asking to eat a point-blank buckshot to the face. I'll use it to cancel his gapclosing combo or to bait buckshot (hit him when he's cs-ing, if he turns to you tumble away to get out of buckshot's range, his main harass is now on cd and he may be pushing the lane).
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
March 22 2012 15:53 GMT
#914
Hmm, noone on TSM is streaming. I am watching on UA Warhunter stream. Actually quite a nice player though. Really good Ryze play thus far.
Terran
BlueSpace
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany2182 Posts
March 22 2012 15:55 GMT
#915
Now I'm sure it's russian... oh well I know that they are using russian swear words.
Probe1: "Because people are opinionated and love to share their thoughts. Then they read someone else agree with them and get their opinion confused with fact."
Sandster
Profile Joined November 2006
United States4054 Posts
March 22 2012 15:57 GMT
#916
tsm real stronk.

when's the last game they actually won against a competent team?
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
March 22 2012 15:57 GMT
#917
On March 22 2012 22:47 ihasaKAROT wrote:
Doublelift is too predictable
HSGG keeps getting caught
Jiji doenst ward properly and counterpressure

Chauster and SV are the only ones that really seem to know what they are doing wrong

edit: doublelift saying hes not playing ashe today cus he doenst care? thats some nice dedication to practise... why are they in a teamhouse again? ...

I don't get proteams. I don't know if they're just lazy or putting on an act on stream. It seems like they'd rather put in 16 hours of shitty practice than 4 hours of real practice. I feel like CLG and TSM legitimately need a babysitter / coach that has the final say, tells them what to do, and settles their dumb arguments.
Moderator
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
March 22 2012 15:57 GMT
#918
On March 23 2012 00:55 BlueSpace wrote:
Now I'm sure it's russian... oh well I know that they are using russian swear words.

They are beating TSM just like they did 2 games in a row yesterday. Lets see how this pan out. UA is on baron after pick up mid turret and 2 free kills.
Terran
fishinguy
Profile Joined November 2010
Russian Federation798 Posts
March 22 2012 15:59 GMT
#919
I would recommend urgod that guy has super imbalanced laning.
qanik
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1899 Posts
March 22 2012 16:00 GMT
#920
Regi's morg play is getting better and better. It's refreshing to see his play from the opponent's perspective.
Best Teemo World
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 132
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1753
ggaemo 534
910 510
Mong 109
Shuttle 100
Dewaltoss 83
actioN 66
Hm[arnc] 40
soO 34
Bale 27
[ Show more ]
yabsab 23
Noble 20
ZergMaN 19
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm159
League of Legends
JimRising 610
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1097
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor756
Other Games
summit1g9020
C9.Mang0312
Happy221
ceh9199
PiGStarcraft163
Mew2King117
ArmadaUGS53
trigger12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2345
League of Legends
• Rush1274
• Lourlo1088
• Stunt409
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
6h 24m
OSC
15h 24m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 3h
Online Event
1d 4h
FEL
1d 9h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.