• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:09
CEST 13:09
KST 20:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9107 users

[Patch 1.0.0.136: Lulu] General Discussion - Page 44

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 339 Next
Remember guys, this is the general discussion thread. Keep whine/QQ posts in the appropriate QQ memorial thread! Thanks!
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
March 22 2012 13:29 GMT
#861
Monster is an energy drink like Red Bull.

Although bad news guys- it turns out I may have to populate a database later today. IE I might actually have to do something.
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
StUfF
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia1437 Posts
March 22 2012 13:31 GMT
#862
On March 22 2012 22:27 nojitosunrise wrote:
CLG playing quite poorly


Who are they playing?
They are getting absolutely crushed.
robertdinh
Profile Joined June 2010
803 Posts
March 22 2012 13:33 GMT
#863
On March 22 2012 22:31 StUfF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2012 22:27 nojitosunrise wrote:
CLG playing quite poorly


Who are they playing?
They are getting absolutely crushed.


Taiwanese team...
True skill comes without effort.
shrinkmaster
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany947 Posts
March 22 2012 13:38 GMT
#864
WOW SV really seems like the only one who wants to practice hard. other guys just talking about grinding, not making mig stronger.....
Voltaire: The true triumph of reason is that it enables us to get along with those who do not possess it.
nojitosunrise
Profile Joined August 2011
United States6188 Posts
March 22 2012 13:39 GMT
#865
On March 22 2012 22:38 shrinkmaster wrote:
WOW SV really seems like the only one who wants to practice hard. other guys just talking about grinding, not making mig stronger.....

I lol'd at double's comment

"I don't want to make MIG better"
robertdinh
Profile Joined June 2010
803 Posts
March 22 2012 13:40 GMT
#866
On March 22 2012 22:38 shrinkmaster wrote:
WOW SV really seems like the only one who wants to practice hard. other guys just talking about grinding, not making mig stronger.....


hotshot keeps ignoring the mistakes he makes even when he gets dominated. Reverting back to the blame jiji.
True skill comes without effort.
StUfF
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia1437 Posts
March 22 2012 13:41 GMT
#867
On March 22 2012 22:38 shrinkmaster wrote:
WOW SV really seems like the only one who wants to practice hard. other guys just talking about grinding, not making mig stronger.....


Scrimming the team that you will most likely have to play in the semis/finals probably isn't a good idea. Streaming your practice scrims is probably not too good either but thats how they pay the bills.
shrinkmaster
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany947 Posts
March 22 2012 13:42 GMT
#868
On March 22 2012 22:40 robertdinh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2012 22:38 shrinkmaster wrote:
WOW SV really seems like the only one who wants to practice hard. other guys just talking about grinding, not making mig stronger.....


hotshot keeps ignoring the mistakes he makes even when he gets dominated. Reverting back to the blame jiji.


they are talking sooo much about picking and team comp.. maybe they should just play a blind pick scrim for the reality check. some of them seem to need it.
Voltaire: The true triumph of reason is that it enables us to get along with those who do not possess it.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 22 2012 13:44 GMT
#869
On March 22 2012 22:29 Two_DoWn wrote:
Monster is an energy drink like Red Bull.

Although bad news guys- it turns out I may have to populate a database later today. IE I might actually have to do something.

Oh I do know what that is....I just thought it was some sort of computer or internet hardware/software...
I dunno I don't use energy drinks so maybe that's why it didn't come to me.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
March 22 2012 13:46 GMT
#870
If there IS one drawback its that the internet isnt great here. Gets choppy sometimes ya see.
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
ihasaKAROT
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4730 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-22 13:49:49
March 22 2012 13:47 GMT
#871
Doublelift is too predictable
HSGG keeps getting caught
Jiji doenst ward properly and counterpressure

Chauster and SV are the only ones that really seem to know what they are doing wrong

edit: doublelift saying hes not playing ashe today cus he doenst care? thats some nice dedication to practise... why are they in a teamhouse again? ...
KCCO!
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-22 13:50:06
March 22 2012 13:49 GMT
#872
But Chauster doesn't make any mistakes so it dont matta.
Oh and Monster is so good. Not as good as Redbull but damn. I jelly.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
March 22 2012 13:57 GMT
#873
Wickd just said that 3 day XP boost + 10 win XP boost at once gives you 4 times the XP. Hax.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
shrinkmaster
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany947 Posts
March 22 2012 13:58 GMT
#874
The whole logic behind this "we can't scrim vs mig too much, because that would make them stronger" is sooo screwed imho.

Playing against worse teams is good for warmup, but bad for evolving your skills.
Playing against teams that are a LOT worse than you is just bad.
Playing against stronger teams is always a good thing unless they rape you really hard, because this is bad for your confidence.
Playing against slightly stronger teams is always beneficial.
Voltaire: The true triumph of reason is that it enables us to get along with those who do not possess it.
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
March 22 2012 13:59 GMT
#875
In other news, I have decided that I am beyond bored with every champion I play. Like REALLY bored.

And since I managed to tank back down to 1700 by playing random shit, I figure I might as well keep going, but actually have fun in the process.

So Imma learn to AD carry. Only I know nothing about bot lane. I think the reasonable first step would be to figure out who I am gonna play. So who should I learn first?

Cait is too boring, Koggles is too immobile to be fun, and Ezreal is too hard, but other than that I am open to suggestions.
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
robertdinh
Profile Joined June 2010
803 Posts
March 22 2012 14:00 GMT
#876
On March 22 2012 22:58 shrinkmaster wrote:
The whole logic behind this "we can't scrim vs mig too much, because that would make them stronger" is sooo screwed imho.

Playing against worse teams is good for warmup, but bad for evolving your skills.
Playing against teams that are a LOT worse than you is just bad.
Playing against stronger teams is always a good thing unless they rape you really hard, because this is bad for your confidence.
Playing against slightly stronger teams is always beneficial.


Generally in competitive gaming you don't want to scrim people you will hit in the tournament in the near future, however, in this case it benefits CLG more than MiG to scrim each other... because CLG is having major issues with coordination and also individual play, so they need that to be sharp.
True skill comes without effort.
ihasaKAROT
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4730 Posts
March 22 2012 14:04 GMT
#877
On March 22 2012 22:59 Two_DoWn wrote:
In other news, I have decided that I am beyond bored with every champion I play. Like REALLY bored.

And since I managed to tank back down to 1700 by playing random shit, I figure I might as well keep going, but actually have fun in the process.

So Imma learn to AD carry. Only I know nothing about bot lane. I think the reasonable first step would be to figure out who I am gonna play. So who should I learn first?

Cait is too boring, Koggles is too immobile to be fun, and Ezreal is too hard, but other than that I am open to suggestions.



Trist is fun for the sudden 'in your face' damage
Ashe is fun for kiting and arrowing ofc
Cait is fun for lategame 2 shotting tanks
KCCO!
Sabin010
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1892 Posts
March 22 2012 14:05 GMT
#878
T_D you should learn Ezreal or Urgot. They both got some great range.
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
March 22 2012 14:06 GMT
#879
Ezreal SO HARD THOUGH. Like you actually have to try when playing him. Its why I hate playing LS.
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
nojitosunrise
Profile Joined August 2011
United States6188 Posts
March 22 2012 14:07 GMT
#880
On March 22 2012 22:59 Two_DoWn wrote:
In other news, I have decided that I am beyond bored with every champion I play. Like REALLY bored.

And since I managed to tank back down to 1700 by playing random shit, I figure I might as well keep going, but actually have fun in the process.

So Imma learn to AD carry. Only I know nothing about bot lane. I think the reasonable first step would be to figure out who I am gonna play. So who should I learn first?

Cait is too boring, Koggles is too immobile to be fun, and Ezreal is too hard, but other than that I am open to suggestions.


AD kennen mobile, not too hard, and most of all....fun!
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko281
SpeCial 80
ProTech46
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15597
firebathero 2332
Bisu 1007
Hyuk 656
Horang2 501
Larva 313
BeSt 258
Light 211
Mini 203
EffOrt 148
[ Show more ]
Soma 130
Rush 101
Leta 89
Barracks 78
ZerO 68
Mong 61
Pusan 54
Killer 49
ToSsGirL 42
Sharp 39
Shinee 36
Yoon 35
Snow 33
Aegong 31
Mind 29
NaDa 27
Sexy 26
sorry 21
Bale 20
Hm[arnc] 19
zelot 18
Sacsri 16
Noble 15
JulyZerg 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sea.KH 11
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 285
Fuzer 171
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss876
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1141
Khaldor1115
Other Games
gofns27667
singsing1935
olofmeister1145
B2W.Neo244
Mew2King84
Livibee65
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream181
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH121
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 51m
OSC
10h 51m
CranKy Ducklings
22h 51m
Online Event
23h 51m
FEL
1d 4h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.