• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:03
CEST 11:03
KST 18:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6743 users

Liquipedia needs you! - Page 4

Forum Index > Heroes of the Storm
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
June 05 2015 15:01 GMT
#61
If anyone has time to help fill out results then the Enter The Storm 2 tournament is underway but missing some results.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/heroes/Enter_The_Storm/2
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
LethalBacon
Profile Joined June 2015
Spain355 Posts
June 18 2015 14:38 GMT
#62
I've been thinking about to become a consistent contributor when I come back from my summer trip (I leave in 1.5 weeks), but I just decided I'd give it a try before I leave, so I filled the Lore part of the Johanna's page, following some tips I've been told in the Liquipedia IRC. What do you guys think?
omfg we lost
Valiver
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Caldeum1977 Posts
June 18 2015 18:48 GMT
#63
On June 18 2015 23:38 LethalBacon wrote:
I've been thinking about to become a consistent contributor when I come back from my summer trip (I leave in 1.5 weeks), but I just decided I'd give it a try before I leave, so I filled the Lore part of the Johanna's page, following some tips I've been told in the Liquipedia IRC. What do you guys think?

That looks good! It's that sort of thing that needs to be done on all the heroes to make the pages look complete. It's really only the abilities and talents that are done. So if you decide to even just fill in lore on the other heroes and nothing else, it would be a big help.
Writer
METATERREN
Profile Blog Joined June 2015
71 Posts
June 21 2015 00:10 GMT
#64
Give a spot where contributors are listed at the bottom of an article -- or the top, even. This will incentivize people and provide recourse for readers who want more info.
@METATERREN
FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto4999 Posts
June 21 2015 06:07 GMT
#65
This place is called "the history page"
Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
June 21 2015 23:27 GMT
#66
There are extensions that does this, but it looks a bit cluttered for a lot of the articles that reach like 50+ contributors.
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
MotherFox
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1529 Posts
August 06 2015 21:10 GMT
#67
Stylistic suggestion:

Every hero has a table called "Level changed stats", but the columns are not clearly labeled as "Initial" and "Increase per level". Hopefully this is changeable from one source instead of needing to go through every hero's entry...how to change it is not clear to me.
Don't Panic
FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto4999 Posts
August 06 2015 21:21 GMT
#68
Just so i get it right: The first number is the initial value and the second number is the per level change, right? (I'm not too knowledgeable about Heroes, but i know where to change this)
Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
MotherFox
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1529 Posts
August 06 2015 21:36 GMT
#69
Yeah, the first column is initial values and the second is the per-level change.

Also, on the front heroes page ( http://wiki.teamliquid.net/heroes/Portal:Heroes ) the nova portrait is overlapping into the section below it. (possibly because a new hero was recently added?)
Don't Panic
FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto4999 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-06 21:42:27
August 06 2015 21:38 GMT
#70
I'll go fix the first issue, can you send a screenshot of the nova portrait thingy?

[image loading]
Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
MotherFox
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1529 Posts
August 06 2015 21:41 GMT
#71
[image loading]
Don't Panic
MotherFox
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1529 Posts
August 06 2015 21:44 GMT
#72
I think that if life regen and mana regen were labeled as per second it would be better too, but maybe that's obvious.
Don't Panic
FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto4999 Posts
August 06 2015 21:44 GMT
#73
Ok, this should fix itself within the next 24 hours
Thanks for the heads up!
Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
MotherFox
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1529 Posts
August 07 2015 20:11 GMT
#74
Many hero talents do not have per-level increases to them listed. I've started filling them out on Zagara and Chen, but am unsure of the exact notation I should use.

I'm assuming I want to list them as BASE + (additional amount per level). So 10 (+1 per level) would be:

At level 1: 11
At level 2: 12
At level 3: 13

etc.

But some figures I'm seeing in the wiki are BASE + (number of times leveled * an additional amount), so 10 (+1 per level) would be:

at level 1: 10
at level 2: 11
at level 3: 12

etc.

Which version should be used? I generally feel like +per level should just be for all levels(including 1), but I don't want to deviate from an existing style if there is one.
Don't Panic
FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto4999 Posts
August 07 2015 20:17 GMT
#75
On August 08 2015 05:11 MotherFox wrote:
I generally feel like +per level should just be for all levels(including 1), but I don't want to deviate from an existing style if there is one.

that sounds about right.
Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
MotherFox
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1529 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-07 20:42:23
August 07 2015 20:40 GMT
#76
I guess the question is "When should the base start?"

For instance, ETC's stage dive is a skill taken at level 10 and damage is currently listed in the wiki as 220 + 12 per level. But the formula (if you want to know for an arbitrary level) is 100 + 12 per level. (so at level 10 it does 100 + 12 * 10 = 220 damage.)


I'm happy with starting to change things, but it seems like many entries were made on the assumption that you start at the skill's level and add from there.
Don't Panic
FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto4999 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-07 20:45:48
August 07 2015 20:44 GMT
#77
Hmm that should be discussed in a bigger round. Would you mind joining our chat and talk to people more knowledgeable about Heroes about this?

http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=#liquipedia
Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
Valiver
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Caldeum1977 Posts
August 08 2015 02:48 GMT
#78
All of those numbers have been added by lots of different people using different sets of rules. And as you said, some sites start the count at level 1 and list it as 12 (+2 per level) when they mean it starts at 10 base damage and goes up 2 damage per level to be 12 damage at level 1.

At some point I was going to go through it all and standardize it to be [level zero base damage] (+XX damage per level). I think that's the best option, but atm it's impossible to tell which sets of numbers are which way. I believe almost all the pages are the level 1 base damage method currently.
Writer
MotherFox
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1529 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-08 03:27:09
August 08 2015 03:26 GMT
#79
I will double check as I have free time and go through them one character at a time, doing the base [lvl 0] + [stats per level] formula style. I'll use tooltips and the character card in try mode as my go-to source material.
Don't Panic
MotherFox
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1529 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-08 04:55:35
August 08 2015 04:46 GMT
#80
On August 07 2015 06:44 FO-nTTaX wrote:
Ok, this should fix itself within the next 24 hours
Thanks for the heads up!


I just realized that overlapping issue is still happening. I was using my work computer, which runs on a much lower resolution than my home PC. if you adjust the width of your browser to be tiny, the character tiles tiles they auto-resort themselves. If the window is very thin, then they will start stacking over the section below them like in my screenshot above.

This affects functionality on lower-resolution machines like workstations, and possibly on smaller devices.
Don't Panic
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 744
actioN 663
BeSt 340
Killer 226
Mong 149
Dewaltoss 112
sorry 69
sSak 39
ZergMaN 35
Aegong 31
[ Show more ]
Larva 30
Bale 29
NotJumperer 22
ToSsGirL 18
yabsab 16
Noble 12
HiyA 4
Counter-Strike
byalli673
Other Games
summit1g9641
olofmeister983
Happy365
Sick187
crisheroes180
Pyrionflax113
KnowMe106
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick740
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos916
• Stunt433
Other Games
• WagamamaTV114
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
57m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1h 57m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 57m
Replay Cast
13h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.