• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:14
CEST 00:14
KST 07:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8346 users

Simple Questions and Answers - Page 159

Forum Index > Hearthstone General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 157 158 159 160 161 162 Next
Hearken
Profile Joined February 2014
United Kingdom0 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-02-16 12:15:35
February 16 2017 12:12 GMT
#3161
Don't know whether you guys have seen the recent Brode post, but looks like a balance patch is incoming...

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20753316155

EDIT: Most notably the final para:

Our next patch is planned for around the end of this month. You can expect an announcement from us regarding balance changes either way in the week or so leading up to that date.
MrMike
Profile Joined March 2016
United States0 Posts
February 16 2017 12:59 GMT
#3162
On February 16 2017 21:12 Hearken wrote:
Don't know whether you guys have seen the recent Brode post, but looks like a balance patch is incoming...

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20753316155

EDIT: Most notably the final para:

Show nested quote +
Our next patch is planned for around the end of this month. You can expect an announcement from us regarding balance changes either way in the week or so leading up to that date.


It better fucking STOP the pirate insanity. I want that shit deleted. Good fucking bye.
Hearken
Profile Joined February 2014
United Kingdom0 Posts
February 16 2017 15:18 GMT
#3163
On February 16 2017 21:59 MrMike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2017 21:12 Hearken wrote:
Don't know whether you guys have seen the recent Brode post, but looks like a balance patch is incoming...

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20753316155

EDIT: Most notably the final para:

Our next patch is planned for around the end of this month. You can expect an announcement from us regarding balance changes either way in the week or so leading up to that date.


It better fucking STOP the pirate insanity. I want that shit deleted. Good fucking bye.

I expect Small Time Buccaneer to get a nerf, and maybe even Maelstrom Portal.

I'd love to see Spirit Claws nerfed too, but any change to the card makes it stupidly unplayable. Honestly, designing cards for Shaman must be a nightmare with such a random hero power. Spirit Claws and Maelstrom without spell power are just awful cards, but with spell power are some seriously broken shit. Without addressing the fundamentals of the Shaman hero power, I can't see how to make the class balanced.

Can't wait for the next rotation.
MrMike
Profile Joined March 2016
United States0 Posts
February 16 2017 19:05 GMT
#3164
On February 17 2017 00:18 Hearken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2017 21:59 MrMike wrote:
On February 16 2017 21:12 Hearken wrote:
Don't know whether you guys have seen the recent Brode post, but looks like a balance patch is incoming...

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20753316155

EDIT: Most notably the final para:

Our next patch is planned for around the end of this month. You can expect an announcement from us regarding balance changes either way in the week or so leading up to that date.


It better fucking STOP the pirate insanity. I want that shit deleted. Good fucking bye.

I expect Small Time Buccaneer to get a nerf, and maybe even Maelstrom Portal.

I'd love to see Spirit Claws nerfed too, but any change to the card makes it stupidly unplayable. Honestly, designing cards for Shaman must be a nightmare with such a random hero power. Spirit Claws and Maelstrom without spell power are just awful cards, but with spell power are some seriously broken shit. Without addressing the fundamentals of the Shaman hero power, I can't see how to make the class balanced.

Can't wait for the next rotation.


Yeah - the heropower needs to be changed completely. They always get a taunt when they need one. They always get that damned spell minion when needed to buff a weapon or make their board clear more effective. Its wrong and horrible. I realize that Shaman was really bad a few seaons back but thats a loooooong time ago now. They've more than made up for that. Tey've gone too far the other way. The class is basically unbeatable unless they draw terrible and you draw perfect. The win rate is SICK. They have early game, mid game, late game, board clears, weapons, great spells,you name it. It never ends.

Madars
Profile Joined December 2011
Latvia166 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-02-16 22:23:37
February 16 2017 22:10 GMT
#3165
On February 17 2017 04:05 MrMike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2017 00:18 Hearken wrote:
On February 16 2017 21:59 MrMike wrote:
On February 16 2017 21:12 Hearken wrote:
Don't know whether you guys have seen the recent Brode post, but looks like a balance patch is incoming...

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20753316155

EDIT: Most notably the final para:

Our next patch is planned for around the end of this month. You can expect an announcement from us regarding balance changes either way in the week or so leading up to that date.


It better fucking STOP the pirate insanity. I want that shit deleted. Good fucking bye.

I expect Small Time Buccaneer to get a nerf, and maybe even Maelstrom Portal.

I'd love to see Spirit Claws nerfed too, but any change to the card makes it stupidly unplayable. Honestly, designing cards for Shaman must be a nightmare with such a random hero power. Spirit Claws and Maelstrom without spell power are just awful cards, but with spell power are some seriously broken shit. Without addressing the fundamentals of the Shaman hero power, I can't see how to make the class balanced.

Can't wait for the next rotation.


Yeah - the heropower needs to be changed completely. They always get a taunt when they need one. They always get that damned spell minion when needed to buff a weapon or make their board clear more effective. Its wrong and horrible. I realize that Shaman was really bad a few seaons back but thats a loooooong time ago now. They've more than made up for that. Tey've gone too far the other way. The class is basically unbeatable unless they draw terrible and you draw perfect. The win rate is SICK. They have early game, mid game, late game, board clears, weapons, great spells,you name it. It never ends.


People only play tier 1 deck, when secret paladin was tier 1 everyone was saying the same about paladin.
Once Tunnel Trogg, Totem Golem rotates out standard next expansion, shaman could drop out of tier 1.
<3 Alexis Eusebio, Lee Shin Hyung, Choi Seong Hun, Joo Sung Wook, Jang Min Chul, Kim Yoo Jin, Lee Young Ho, Lee Shin Hyung, Yun Young Seo, Kim Joon Ho, Jeong Jong Hyeon, Eo Yoon Su, Johan Lucchesi, Ilyes Satouri
Hearken
Profile Joined February 2014
United Kingdom0 Posts
February 17 2017 09:14 GMT
#3166
Small Time Buccaneer and Spirit Claws nerfs confirmed!!!!!!!

http://www.hearthpwn.com/news/2239-small-time-buccaneer-spirit-claws-are-being-nerfed
NKB
Profile Joined February 2012
United Kingdom608 Posts
February 19 2017 09:31 GMT
#3167
I am playing a game against a paladin in wild, he has a secret which can only be sacred trail after testing. I have one minion one board, i play dr. Boom. Secret goes off and kills my boom. Why would the secret kill the Dr Boom and not a boom bot?
Some times you just gotta wish...
Madars
Profile Joined December 2011
Latvia166 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-02-19 12:15:08
February 19 2017 12:13 GMT
#3168
On February 19 2017 18:31 NKB wrote:
I am playing a game against a paladin in wild, he has a secret which can only be sacred trail after testing. I have one minion one board, i play dr. Boom. Secret goes off and kills my boom. Why would the secret kill the Dr Boom and not a boom bot?

Battlecry before minion, same if you had 3 minions played Fire Elemental, it would do 3 damage and die.
Tho I wonder if I have 3 minions opponent has Sacred Trial, and I kill one of my minions with Fire Elemental battlecry, would Fire Elemental still proc Sacred Trial and die?
<3 Alexis Eusebio, Lee Shin Hyung, Choi Seong Hun, Joo Sung Wook, Jang Min Chul, Kim Yoo Jin, Lee Young Ho, Lee Shin Hyung, Yun Young Seo, Kim Joon Ho, Jeong Jong Hyeon, Eo Yoon Su, Johan Lucchesi, Ilyes Satouri
NKB
Profile Joined February 2012
United Kingdom608 Posts
February 20 2017 08:57 GMT
#3169
On February 19 2017 21:13 Madars wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2017 18:31 NKB wrote:
I am playing a game against a paladin in wild, he has a secret which can only be sacred trail after testing. I have one minion one board, i play dr. Boom. Secret goes off and kills my boom. Why would the secret kill the Dr Boom and not a boom bot?

Battlecry before minion, same if you had 3 minions played Fire Elemental, it would do 3 damage and die.
Tho I wonder if I have 3 minions opponent has Sacred Trial, and I kill one of my minions with Fire Elemental battlecry, would Fire Elemental still proc Sacred Trial and die?



Thanks for the answer though you have made me curious now about thay aswell, time to do some testing.
Some times you just gotta wish...
Hearken
Profile Joined February 2014
United Kingdom0 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-02-20 11:49:45
February 20 2017 11:49 GMT
#3170
On February 20 2017 17:57 NKB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2017 21:13 Madars wrote:
On February 19 2017 18:31 NKB wrote:
I am playing a game against a paladin in wild, he has a secret which can only be sacred trail after testing. I have one minion one board, i play dr. Boom. Secret goes off and kills my boom. Why would the secret kill the Dr Boom and not a boom bot?

Battlecry before minion, same if you had 3 minions played Fire Elemental, it would do 3 damage and die.
Tho I wonder if I have 3 minions opponent has Sacred Trial, and I kill one of my minions with Fire Elemental battlecry, would Fire Elemental still proc Sacred Trial and die?

Thanks for the answer though you have made me curious now about thay aswell, time to do some testing.

From the advanced rulebook:

Like the other Secrets that trigger when your opponent plays a minion from their hand (Mirror Entity, Snipe, Repentance), Sacred Trial triggers in the After Play Phase following the Battlecry Phase. This means that all effects and death processing related to the minion's Battlecry resolve before the game queues and resolves Secrets such as Sacred Trial. For example, if you have one minion and play Dr. Boom, an enemy Sacred Trial will trigger.

My understanding is that the Fire Ele battlecry would resolve, killing your minion, leaving only three in the field and Sacred Trial would not trigger.
Wuster
Profile Joined May 2011
1974 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-02-22 19:10:18
February 22 2017 19:09 GMT
#3171
On February 19 2017 21:13 Madars wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2017 18:31 NKB wrote:
I am playing a game against a paladin in wild, he has a secret which can only be sacred trail after testing. I have one minion one board, i play dr. Boom. Secret goes off and kills my boom. Why would the secret kill the Dr Boom and not a boom bot?

Battlecry before minion, same if you had 3 minions played Fire Elemental, it would do 3 damage and die.
Tho I wonder if I have 3 minions opponent has Sacred Trial, and I kill one of my minions with Fire Elemental battlecry, would Fire Elemental still proc Sacred Trial and die?


It's actually a little different than you explained (unless they updated it):



I think the Fire Ele question might be in here too.

Looks like embedding the video killed the timestamp, but Dr. Boom + Sacred Trial is covered at 4 minutes 36 seconds.
Madars
Profile Joined December 2011
Latvia166 Posts
March 13 2017 11:20 GMT
#3172
Did chance to get more rares epic, legendary and golden cards was increased?
I watched twitch streams from last heroic tavern brawl, and many got goldens, legendaries, epics, rarely there was a pack with 1 rare and 4 common (the 40 dust) packs.
<3 Alexis Eusebio, Lee Shin Hyung, Choi Seong Hun, Joo Sung Wook, Jang Min Chul, Kim Yoo Jin, Lee Young Ho, Lee Shin Hyung, Yun Young Seo, Kim Joon Ho, Jeong Jong Hyeon, Eo Yoon Su, Johan Lucchesi, Ilyes Satouri
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
March 13 2017 17:07 GMT
#3173
On March 13 2017 20:20 Madars wrote:
Did chance to get more rares epic, legendary and golden cards was increased?
I watched twitch streams from last heroic tavern brawl, and many got goldens, legendaries, epics, rarely there was a pack with 1 rare and 4 common (the 40 dust) packs.

I kinda think heroic brawls give better shit than regular packs as compensation for the 1000g/$10 fee. Its something I have noticed as well and seems like its not just blind dumb luck.

But it could be. Who knows. RNG is weird sometimes
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
Madars
Profile Joined December 2011
Latvia166 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-03-14 17:53:31
March 14 2017 13:12 GMT
#3174
On March 14 2017 02:07 Orcasgt24 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2017 20:20 Madars wrote:
Did chance to get more rares epic, legendary and golden cards was increased?
I watched twitch streams from last heroic tavern brawl, and many got goldens, legendaries, epics, rarely there was a pack with 1 rare and 4 common (the 40 dust) packs.

I kinda think heroic brawls give better shit than regular packs as compensation for the 1000g/$10 fee. Its something I have noticed as well and seems like its not just blind dumb luck.

But it could be. Who knows. RNG is weird sometimes

I was thinking 1. buy packs, 2. wait for a Heroic Tavern Brawl, 3 . open packs, 4. profit?
<3 Alexis Eusebio, Lee Shin Hyung, Choi Seong Hun, Joo Sung Wook, Jang Min Chul, Kim Yoo Jin, Lee Young Ho, Lee Shin Hyung, Yun Young Seo, Kim Joon Ho, Jeong Jong Hyeon, Eo Yoon Su, Johan Lucchesi, Ilyes Satouri
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
March 14 2017 23:05 GMT
#3175
On March 14 2017 22:12 Madars wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2017 02:07 Orcasgt24 wrote:
On March 13 2017 20:20 Madars wrote:
Did chance to get more rares epic, legendary and golden cards was increased?
I watched twitch streams from last heroic tavern brawl, and many got goldens, legendaries, epics, rarely there was a pack with 1 rare and 4 common (the 40 dust) packs.

I kinda think heroic brawls give better shit than regular packs as compensation for the 1000g/$10 fee. Its something I have noticed as well and seems like its not just blind dumb luck.

But it could be. Who knows. RNG is weird sometimes

I was thinking 1. buy packs, 2. wait for a Heroic Tavern Brawl, 3 . open packs, 4. profit?

Probably wouldn't work but feel free to try. I was implying that the Heroic Tavern Brawl packs were better because they are coded differently to give better stuff when they are awarded to you
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
Roblin
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden948 Posts
March 15 2017 08:06 GMT
#3176
On March 15 2017 08:05 Orcasgt24 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2017 22:12 Madars wrote:
On March 14 2017 02:07 Orcasgt24 wrote:
On March 13 2017 20:20 Madars wrote:
Did chance to get more rares epic, legendary and golden cards was increased?
I watched twitch streams from last heroic tavern brawl, and many got goldens, legendaries, epics, rarely there was a pack with 1 rare and 4 common (the 40 dust) packs.

I kinda think heroic brawls give better shit than regular packs as compensation for the 1000g/$10 fee. Its something I have noticed as well and seems like its not just blind dumb luck.

But it could be. Who knows. RNG is weird sometimes

I was thinking 1. buy packs, 2. wait for a Heroic Tavern Brawl, 3 . open packs, 4. profit?

Probably wouldn't work but feel free to try. I was implying that the Heroic Tavern Brawl packs were better because they are coded differently to give better stuff when they are awarded to you

it seems unlikely to me that that would be the case, if they wanted to reward better cards than average then i would expect them to just give you the cards in place of packs. that would be way simpler and way better designed than trying to make a type of packs that look and behave like normal packs except they give better cards.
I'm better today than I was yesterday!
Hearken
Profile Joined February 2014
United Kingdom0 Posts
March 15 2017 11:04 GMT
#3177
On March 15 2017 17:06 Roblin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2017 08:05 Orcasgt24 wrote:
On March 14 2017 22:12 Madars wrote:
On March 14 2017 02:07 Orcasgt24 wrote:
On March 13 2017 20:20 Madars wrote:
Did chance to get more rares epic, legendary and golden cards was increased?
I watched twitch streams from last heroic tavern brawl, and many got goldens, legendaries, epics, rarely there was a pack with 1 rare and 4 common (the 40 dust) packs.

I kinda think heroic brawls give better shit than regular packs as compensation for the 1000g/$10 fee. Its something I have noticed as well and seems like its not just blind dumb luck.

But it could be. Who knows. RNG is weird sometimes

I was thinking 1. buy packs, 2. wait for a Heroic Tavern Brawl, 3 . open packs, 4. profit?

Probably wouldn't work but feel free to try. I was implying that the Heroic Tavern Brawl packs were better because they are coded differently to give better stuff when they are awarded to you

it seems unlikely to me that that would be the case, if they wanted to reward better cards than average then i would expect them to just give you the cards in place of packs. that would be way simpler and way better designed than trying to make a type of packs that look and behave like normal packs except they give better cards.

Having watched three different YT vids of streamers opening their Heroic Brawl reward packs, it seems to me to be entirely usual. I also can't find any other evidence online of other people making the same claims, and there doesn't seem to be much discussion around the topic at all.

If the rewards are better, why wouldn't Blizzard announce that they'd made the change in order to convince more of us to play in that mode? Seems like a lot of work for no direct benefit from their point of view, and I'm sure they have better things to spend their time on with the new expansion imminent.

I'd surmise that what Madars witnessed is most likely just an anomaly.
Madars
Profile Joined December 2011
Latvia166 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-03-16 15:26:50
March 16 2017 15:26 GMT
#3178
On March 15 2017 20:04 Hearken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2017 17:06 Roblin wrote:
On March 15 2017 08:05 Orcasgt24 wrote:
On March 14 2017 22:12 Madars wrote:
On March 14 2017 02:07 Orcasgt24 wrote:
On March 13 2017 20:20 Madars wrote:
Did chance to get more rares epic, legendary and golden cards was increased?
I watched twitch streams from last heroic tavern brawl, and many got goldens, legendaries, epics, rarely there was a pack with 1 rare and 4 common (the 40 dust) packs.

I kinda think heroic brawls give better shit than regular packs as compensation for the 1000g/$10 fee. Its something I have noticed as well and seems like its not just blind dumb luck.

But it could be. Who knows. RNG is weird sometimes

I was thinking 1. buy packs, 2. wait for a Heroic Tavern Brawl, 3 . open packs, 4. profit?

Probably wouldn't work but feel free to try. I was implying that the Heroic Tavern Brawl packs were better because they are coded differently to give better stuff when they are awarded to you

it seems unlikely to me that that would be the case, if they wanted to reward better cards than average then i would expect them to just give you the cards in place of packs. that would be way simpler and way better designed than trying to make a type of packs that look and behave like normal packs except they give better cards.

Having watched three different YT vids of streamers opening their Heroic Brawl reward packs, it seems to me to be entirely usual. I also can't find any other evidence online of other people making the same claims, and there doesn't seem to be much discussion around the topic at all.

If the rewards are better, why wouldn't Blizzard announce that they'd made the change in order to convince more of us to play in that mode? Seems like a lot of work for no direct benefit from their point of view, and I'm sure they have better things to spend their time on with the new expansion imminent.

I'd surmise that what Madars witnessed is most likely just an anomaly.

Random can work that way, tho these are not my words, I was watching P4wnyhof, and he said that Blizzard must have made pack give better cards for Heroic Tavern Brawl, tho it all can be random.
<3 Alexis Eusebio, Lee Shin Hyung, Choi Seong Hun, Joo Sung Wook, Jang Min Chul, Kim Yoo Jin, Lee Young Ho, Lee Shin Hyung, Yun Young Seo, Kim Joon Ho, Jeong Jong Hyeon, Eo Yoon Su, Johan Lucchesi, Ilyes Satouri
Madars
Profile Joined December 2011
Latvia166 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-04-13 07:09:42
April 11 2017 18:17 GMT
#3179
Do minions return as 5/5 or 5/1 after Redemption after Crystal Core?
Is Edwin VanCleef always 5/5 after Crystal Core?
I was told Edwin VanCleef is 5/5+ his bonus.
<3 Alexis Eusebio, Lee Shin Hyung, Choi Seong Hun, Joo Sung Wook, Jang Min Chul, Kim Yoo Jin, Lee Young Ho, Lee Shin Hyung, Yun Young Seo, Kim Joon Ho, Jeong Jong Hyeon, Eo Yoon Su, Johan Lucchesi, Ilyes Satouri
Madars
Profile Joined December 2011
Latvia166 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-04-16 14:34:58
April 16 2017 14:34 GMT
#3180
What happens if I play Thistle Tea and draw Ambush one that opponent has placed into my deck with Beneath the Grounds?
<3 Alexis Eusebio, Lee Shin Hyung, Choi Seong Hun, Joo Sung Wook, Jang Min Chul, Kim Yoo Jin, Lee Young Ho, Lee Shin Hyung, Yun Young Seo, Kim Joon Ho, Jeong Jong Hyeon, Eo Yoon Su, Johan Lucchesi, Ilyes Satouri
Prev 1 157 158 159 160 161 162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
SpeCial 101
Nathanias 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 377
MaD[AoV]26
910 23
Bale 11
League of Legends
JimRising 496
Counter-Strike
fl0m4440
Fnx 613
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox469
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4210
Other Games
summit1g6844
FrodaN650
C9.Mang0261
Trikslyr17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV254
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream15
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21424
Other Games
• imaqtpie798
• Shiphtur567
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 46m
Patches Events
17h 46m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.