• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:43
CEST 14:43
KST 21:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6553 users

My school is being sued - Page 10

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
April 11 2009 23:18 GMT
#181
Homosexuals are evil, scheming people that are destroying American society, imo.

Godless sodomites, etc.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
April 11 2009 23:18 GMT
#182
On April 12 2009 08:02 Kentor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2009 08:01 CharlieMurphy wrote:
irregardless of what I think, suing the school for this is beyond retarded. The school can thumbs up or down whatever the fuck they want.

regardless* and no, not in a public school.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irregardless
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
chobopeon
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States7342 Posts
April 11 2009 23:19 GMT
#183
On April 12 2009 08:18 CharlieMurphy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2009 08:02 Kentor wrote:
On April 12 2009 08:01 CharlieMurphy wrote:
irregardless of what I think, suing the school for this is beyond retarded. The school can thumbs up or down whatever the fuck they want.

regardless* and no, not in a public school.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irregardless



hahaha

CHARLIE, stop posting! you've failed to adequately address ANYTHING and succeeded only in increasing people's suspicions that you are trolling.
:O
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-11 23:27:04
April 11 2009 23:24 GMT
#184
On April 12 2009 08:13 ahrara_ wrote:

Let me complete your sentence for you. You think those ulterior motives consist basically of homosexual sex. You're so narrowminded you think that's the only reason homosexuals would want to form a club. You can't imagine that homosexuals might want to get to know each other for reasons of emotional support, community, or friendship. Quit trying to water down what you said. If you're going to be a pig, at least have the balls to acknowledge your own bigotry.

[/QUOTE]

No I'm not narrow minded on the subject,
I have no bias towards some kids who wanna start a gay club, or any club for that matter. They are all stupid and don't effect my life whatsoever anyways. All I'm saying is this is a retarded situation. I'm sure OTHER and most gay clubs serve their stupid purpose but in THIS situation it seems like the kid had ulterior motives. And then he is trying to sue the school and get something out of it a few years later.
[QUOTE]
[QUOTE]On April 12 2009 06:49 ahrara_ wrote:
[QUOTE]On April 12 2009 06:45 CharlieMurphy wrote:
Man, I feel so insecure and isolated cause I like black women. I should start a white guy/black girl club right?
.
[QUOTE]
When has a branch of the gay straight alliance ever shot anyone, or sold drugs for profit, or endorsed any form of violence?[/QUOTE]


Who said a gang has to sell drugs and shoot people? [url=http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gang?jss=0]http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gang?jss=0[/url] Like what the fuck, you are taking the most extreme literal meanings of everything I write.

..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
April 11 2009 23:24 GMT
#185
On April 12 2009 08:18 CharlieMurphy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2009 08:02 Kentor wrote:
On April 12 2009 08:01 CharlieMurphy wrote:
irregardless of what I think, suing the school for this is beyond retarded. The school can thumbs up or down whatever the fuck they want.

regardless* and no, not in a public school.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irregardless

Merriam Webster says
Use regardless instead.
ahrara_
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Afghanistan1715 Posts
April 11 2009 23:24 GMT
#186
On April 12 2009 08:18 CharlieMurphy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2009 08:02 Kentor wrote:
On April 12 2009 08:01 CharlieMurphy wrote:
irregardless of what I think, suing the school for this is beyond retarded. The school can thumbs up or down whatever the fuck they want.

regardless* and no, not in a public school.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irregardless

usage Irregardless originated in dialectal American speech in the early 20th century. Its fairly widespread use in speech called it to the attention of usage commentators as early as 1927. The most frequently repeated remark about it is that “there is no such word.” There is such a word, however. It is still used primarily in speech, although it can be found from time to time in edited prose. Its reputation has not risen over the years, and it is still a long way from general acceptance. Use regardless instead.
in Afghanistan we have 20% literacy rate
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
April 11 2009 23:26 GMT
#187
On April 12 2009 08:24 CharlieMurphy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2009 08:13 ahrara_ wrote:
On April 12 2009 07:55 CharlieMurphy wrote:
On April 12 2009 06:52 ahrara_ wrote:
On April 12 2009 06:45 CharlieMurphy wrote:
you twisted my words a bit. I didn't say the club was primarily for gays to fuck.

lol.
On April 12 2009 06:33 CharlieMurphy wrote:
The fact that they guy tried to start a gay club is basically equal to starting a gang imo. The whole purpose is to unite them all to be a mob mentality and so that other gay kids could meet and ultimately hookup/have sex which is not welcome in school straight or gay. You don't see people making heterosexual clubs in school. The idea is just stupid.



I didn't mean that the way you guys are reading it. Worded it badly I guess. What I meant is that their purpose is not just to have a social club, there are ulterior motives.


Let me complete your sentence for you. You think those ulterior motives consist basically of homosexual sex. You're so narrowminded you think that's the only reason homosexuals would want to form a club. You can't imagine that homosexuals might want to get to know each other for reasons of emotional support, community, or friendship. Quit trying to water down what you said. If you're going to be a pig, at least have the balls to acknowledge your own bigotry.


No I'm not narrow minded on the subject,
I have no bias towards some kids who wanna start a gay club, or any club for that matter. They are all stupid and don't effect my life whatsoever anyways. All I'm saying is this is a retarded situation. I'm sure OTHER and most gay clubs serve their stupid purpose but in THIS situation it seems like the kid had ulterior motives. And then he is trying to sue the school and get something out of it a few years later.

On April 12 2009 06:49 ahrara_ wrote:
On April 12 2009 06:45 CharlieMurphy wrote:
Man, I feel so insecure and isolated cause I like black women. I should start a white guy/black girl club right?

On April 12 2009 06:45 ahrara_ wrote:
On April 12 2009 06:33 CharlieMurphy wrote:
The fact that they guy tried to start a gay club is basically equal to starting a gang imo. The whole purpose is to unite them all to be a mob mentality and so that other gay kids could meet and ultimately hookup/have sex which is not welcome in school straight or gay. You don't see people making heterosexual clubs in school. The idea is just stupid.

[image loading]

True gangsters watch Naruto.


you're twisting my words.

I didn't say all clubs are like gangs. What I said is they want a club so they can form a sort of defense.

No. What you said is:
On April 12 2009 06:33 CharlieMurphy wrote:
The fact that they guy tried to start a gay club is basically equal to starting a gang imo.


And? That makes perfect sense. Most clubs are retarded and lame, nothing like a gang. I mean look at the key-club. This SPECIFIC scenario it's more like a gang than some do-gooders.

When has a branch of the gay straight alliance ever shot anyone, or sold drugs for profit, or endorsed any form of violence?



Who said a gang has to sell drugs and shoot people? http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gang?jss=0 Like what the fuck, you are taking the most extreme literal meanings of everything I write.


lol damage control.
chobopeon
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States7342 Posts
April 11 2009 23:27 GMT
#188
On April 12 2009 08:24 CharlieMurphy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2009 08:13 ahrara_ wrote:
On April 12 2009 07:55 CharlieMurphy wrote:
On April 12 2009 06:52 ahrara_ wrote:
On April 12 2009 06:45 CharlieMurphy wrote:
you twisted my words a bit. I didn't say the club was primarily for gays to fuck.

lol.
On April 12 2009 06:33 CharlieMurphy wrote:
The fact that they guy tried to start a gay club is basically equal to starting a gang imo. The whole purpose is to unite them all to be a mob mentality and so that other gay kids could meet and ultimately hookup/have sex which is not welcome in school straight or gay. You don't see people making heterosexual clubs in school. The idea is just stupid.



I didn't mean that the way you guys are reading it. Worded it badly I guess. What I meant is that their purpose is not just to have a social club, there are ulterior motives.


Let me complete your sentence for you. You think those ulterior motives consist basically of homosexual sex. You're so narrowminded you think that's the only reason homosexuals would want to form a club. You can't imagine that homosexuals might want to get to know each other for reasons of emotional support, community, or friendship. Quit trying to water down what you said. If you're going to be a pig, at least have the balls to acknowledge your own bigotry.


No I'm not narrow minded on the subject,
I have no bias towards some kids who wanna start a gay club, or any club for that matter. They are all stupid and don't effect my life whatsoever anyways. All I'm saying is this is a retarded situation. I'm sure OTHER and most gay clubs serve their stupid purpose but in THIS situation it seems like the kid had ulterior motives. And then he is trying to sue the school and get something out of it a few years later.

On April 12 2009 06:49 ahrara_ wrote:
On April 12 2009 06:45 CharlieMurphy wrote:
Man, I feel so insecure and isolated cause I like black women. I should start a white guy/black girl club right?

On April 12 2009 06:45 ahrara_ wrote:
On April 12 2009 06:33 CharlieMurphy wrote:
The fact that they guy tried to start a gay club is basically equal to starting a gang imo. The whole purpose is to unite them all to be a mob mentality and so that other gay kids could meet and ultimately hookup/have sex which is not welcome in school straight or gay. You don't see people making heterosexual clubs in school. The idea is just stupid.

[image loading]

True gangsters watch Naruto.


you're twisting my words.

I didn't say all clubs are like gangs. What I said is they want a club so they can form a sort of defense.

No. What you said is:
On April 12 2009 06:33 CharlieMurphy wrote:
The fact that they guy tried to start a gay club is basically equal to starting a gang imo.


And? That makes perfect sense. Most clubs are retarded and lame, nothing like a gang. I mean look at the key-club. This SPECIFIC scenario it's more like a gang than some do-gooders.

When has a branch of the gay straight alliance ever shot anyone, or sold drugs for profit, or endorsed any form of violence?



Who said a gang has to sell drugs and shoot people? http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gang?jss=0 Like what the fuck, you are taking the most extreme literal meanings of everything I write.



i'll just sit here and help point out every time you fail to address anything important about the criticism everyone is giving you.

hint: it's in every subsequent post you've made in this thread.
:O
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
April 11 2009 23:27 GMT
#189
this is getting ridiculous
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
April 11 2009 23:28 GMT
#190
This guy has been banned five times. I wonder why.
chobopeon
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States7342 Posts
April 11 2009 23:29 GMT
#191
On April 12 2009 08:27 CharlieMurphy wrote:
this is getting ridiculous


i think we're all agreed on that
:O
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
April 11 2009 23:31 GMT
#192
On April 12 2009 08:24 ahrara_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2009 08:18 CharlieMurphy wrote:
On April 12 2009 08:02 Kentor wrote:
On April 12 2009 08:01 CharlieMurphy wrote:
irregardless of what I think, suing the school for this is beyond retarded. The school can thumbs up or down whatever the fuck they want.

regardless* and no, not in a public school.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irregardless

Show nested quote +
usage Irregardless originated in dialectal American speech in the early 20th century. Its fairly widespread use in speech called it to the attention of usage commentators as early as 1927. The most frequently repeated remark about it is that “there is no such word.” There is such a word, however. It is still used primarily in speech, although it can be found from time to time in edited prose. Its reputation has not risen over the years, and it is still a long way from general acceptance. Use regardless instead.


There is such a word, however.
Did you just skip all the middle stuff of that def?

So you are saying you don't wanna except the use of it? hmm sounds a bit like this discussion about accepting gays. What are you a fucking hypocrite?
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
ahrara_
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Afghanistan1715 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-11 23:32:51
April 11 2009 23:32 GMT
#193
On April 12 2009 08:24 CharlieMurphy wrote:
No I'm not narrow minded on the subject,
I have no bias towards some kids who wanna start a gay club, or any club for that matter. They are all stupid and don't effect my life whatsoever anyways. All I'm saying is this is a retarded situation. I'm sure OTHER and most gay clubs serve their stupid purpose but in THIS situation it seems like the kid had ulterior motives. And then he is trying to sue the school and get something out of it a few years later.

First you say:
I have no bias towards some kids who wanna start a gay club,

Then you say:
They are all stupid and don't effect my life whatsoever anyways.


+ Show Spoiler +
Just to be sure:
bi⋅as
 
 /ˈbaɪəs/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [bahy-uhs] Show IPA noun, adjective, adverb, verb, bi⋅ased, bi⋅as⋅ing or (especially British) bi⋅assed, bi⋅as⋅sing.
–noun
1. an oblique or diagonal line of direction, esp. across a woven fabric.
2. a particular tendency or inclination, esp. one that prevents unprejudiced consideration of a question; prejudice.






Who said a gang has to sell drugs and shoot people? http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gang?jss=0 Like what the fuck, you are taking the most extreme literal meanings of everything I write.

If to you a gang = a group of people with compatible tastes or mutual interests who gather together for social reasons, then I guess all of TL is a gang. So that's obviously not what you meant. The only definition that makes sense in context and that wouldn't have made everybody on earth into gangsters is
5. a group of persons associated for some criminal or other antisocial purpose: a gang of thieves.
or
2. a group of youngsters or adolescents who associate closely, often exclusively, for social reasons, esp. such a group engaging in delinquent behavior.

in Afghanistan we have 20% literacy rate
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
April 11 2009 23:33 GMT
#194
dirty bandwagoners ganging up on me, I need to start a club and get a bunch of other charliemurphys together and form an alliance.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
chobopeon
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States7342 Posts
April 11 2009 23:34 GMT
#195
On April 12 2009 08:32 ahrara_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2009 08:24 CharlieMurphy wrote:
No I'm not narrow minded on the subject,
I have no bias towards some kids who wanna start a gay club, or any club for that matter. They are all stupid and don't effect my life whatsoever anyways. All I'm saying is this is a retarded situation. I'm sure OTHER and most gay clubs serve their stupid purpose but in THIS situation it seems like the kid had ulterior motives. And then he is trying to sue the school and get something out of it a few years later.

First you say:
Show nested quote +
I have no bias towards some kids who wanna start a gay club,

Then you say:
Show nested quote +
They are all stupid and don't effect my life whatsoever anyways.


+ Show Spoiler +
Just to be sure:
bi⋅as
 
 /ˈbaɪəs/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [bahy-uhs] Show IPA noun, adjective, adverb, verb, bi⋅ased, bi⋅as⋅ing or (especially British) bi⋅assed, bi⋅as⋅sing.
–noun
1. an oblique or diagonal line of direction, esp. across a woven fabric.
2. a particular tendency or inclination, esp. one that prevents unprejudiced consideration of a question; prejudice.






Show nested quote +
Who said a gang has to sell drugs and shoot people? http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gang?jss=0 Like what the fuck, you are taking the most extreme literal meanings of everything I write.

If to you a gang = a group of people with compatible tastes or mutual interests who gather together for social reasons, then I guess all of TL is a gang. So that's obviously not what you meant. The only definition that makes sense in context and that wouldn't have made everybody on earth into gangsters is
Show nested quote +
5. a group of persons associated for some criminal or other antisocial purpose: a gang of thieves.
or
Show nested quote +
2. a group of youngsters or adolescents who associate closely, often exclusively, for social reasons, esp. such a group engaging in delinquent behavior.



we're getting trolled, man. we're getting trolled :[
:O
ahrara_
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Afghanistan1715 Posts
April 11 2009 23:36 GMT
#196
this is the most fun i've had on TL in weeks
in Afghanistan we have 20% literacy rate
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
April 11 2009 23:36 GMT
#197
Ahara stfu. You are degenerating this discussion to technical bullshit and not only is it totally irrelevant it's totally subjective based on your opinion of what the word means specifically to you. The word gang ranges from little rascals to 18th street. YOU TOOK IT TO THE MOST EXTREME MEANING, I meant somewhere in the middle. Like I said.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-11 23:40:13
April 11 2009 23:39 GMT
#198
+ Show Spoiler +
you say:
I have no bias towards some kids who wanna start a gay club,

Then you say:
They are all stupid and don't effect my life whatsoever anyways.


That makes perfect sense. I have no bias for or against any clubs. Anime, gay,music,chess whatever they're all dumb imo. What I meant, once again, is that I don't fucking care if kids start clubs.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-11 23:50:52
April 11 2009 23:49 GMT
#199
On April 12 2009 08:36 CharlieMurphy wrote:
Ahara stfu. You are degenerating this discussion to technical bullshit and not only is it totally irrelevant it's totally subjective based on your opinion of what the word means specifically to you. The word gang ranges from little rascals to 18th street. YOU TOOK IT TO THE MOST EXTREME MEANING, I meant somewhere in the middle. Like I said.

?


On April 12 2009 06:33 CharlieMurphy wrote:
The fact that they guy tried to start a gay club is basically equal to starting a gang imo. The whole purpose is to unite them all to be a mob mentality and so that other gay kids could meet and ultimately hookup/have sex which is not welcome in school straight or gay.

On April 12 2009 06:45 CharlieMurphy wrote:
I didn't say the club was primarily for gays to fuck.

I didn't say all clubs are like gangs. What I said is they want a club so they can form a sort of defense.

On April 12 2009 07:55 CharlieMurphy wrote:
What I meant is that their purpose is not just to have a social club, there are ulterior motives.

Most clubs are retarded and lame, nothing like a gang. I mean look at the key-club. This SPECIFIC scenario it's more like a gang than some do-gooders.

Butigroove
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Seychelles2061 Posts
April 12 2009 00:33 GMT
#200
On April 12 2009 08:36 CharlieMurphy wrote:
Ahara stfu. You are degenerating this discussion to technical bullshit and not only is it totally irrelevant it's totally subjective based on your opinion of what the word means specifically to you. The word gang ranges from little rascals to 18th street. YOU TOOK IT TO THE MOST EXTREME MEANING, I meant somewhere in the middle. Like I said.

You contradicting yourself is not technical bullshit. It is just bullshit.
beach beers buds beezies b-b-b-baaanelings
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings215
SHIN 133
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 368
SHIN 133
Railgan 46
MindelVK 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 70463
Calm 11058
Rain 2444
Bisu 1660
FanTaSy 848
Stork 559
soO 533
Shuttle 520
Rush 273
Soma 246
[ Show more ]
firebathero 215
Snow 214
Last 194
Light 122
Mind 105
Pusan 73
Sharp 59
Sea.KH 58
hero 47
ToSsGirL 46
Bale 38
Free 36
Trap 34
Aegong 27
Hm[arnc] 26
Mong 24
zelot 18
Sexy 15
yabsab 15
HiyA 13
Sacsri 12
Shine 12
IntoTheRainbow 11
Noble 11
scan(afreeca) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10609
Dendi734
Counter-Strike
fl0m1663
byalli972
x6flipin360
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
gofns38746
singsing2216
B2W.Neo615
Pyrionflax252
Trikslyr34
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 92
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 5
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV468
League of Legends
• Jankos3045
• Nemesis2316
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1294
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 17m
OSC
10h 17m
Replay Cast
10h 17m
OSC
23h 17m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.