• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:11
CEST 13:11
KST 20:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11558 users

How to grow taller? - Page 13

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Hittegods
Profile Joined April 2007
Stockholm4642 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-04 18:07:05
September 04 2008 18:05 GMT
#241
Pölsa:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Surströmming:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Svartsoppa:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Mouth watering yet?
This neo violence, pure self defiance
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
September 04 2008 18:07 GMT
#242
On September 05 2008 02:49 Hittegods wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2008 02:33 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
On September 05 2008 02:16 JoxxOr wrote:
On September 05 2008 02:12 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
Nordic people are the tallest on earth per capita I believe.

Not only that. We're the greatest as well
6'4 here, 17 years old


I disagree.

Nordic people speak some of the ugliest native languages known to man. You guys also eat some of the worst food. Nothing politically important happens over there and for the most part the most radically liberal horse shit comes from that region as well.

The best argument for "we're the greatest" can be made by the simple fact that Swedish/Norwegian women are among the hottest around. I hear the propensity is really good too in said catagory.

Semi-agree. The food sucks and not a lot happens here. We're not liberal at all though, we're actually quite communist, which sucks equally much. As for language, I'd say that until you actually learn a second one, you have no saying in that. Although finish is wtfhideous.


I have "learned" 3 languages.. cannot speak them very well but your assumption is hilarious. I have taken a year of spanish, a term of german and actually I took 2 years of latin.

By "liberal" I meant something other than political liberalism..
Hittegods
Profile Joined April 2007
Stockholm4642 Posts
September 04 2008 18:10 GMT
#243
On September 05 2008 03:07 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2008 02:49 Hittegods wrote:
On September 05 2008 02:33 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
On September 05 2008 02:16 JoxxOr wrote:
On September 05 2008 02:12 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
Nordic people are the tallest on earth per capita I believe.

Not only that. We're the greatest as well
6'4 here, 17 years old


I disagree.

Nordic people speak some of the ugliest native languages known to man. You guys also eat some of the worst food. Nothing politically important happens over there and for the most part the most radically liberal horse shit comes from that region as well.

The best argument for "we're the greatest" can be made by the simple fact that Swedish/Norwegian women are among the hottest around. I hear the propensity is really good too in said catagory.

Semi-agree. The food sucks and not a lot happens here. We're not liberal at all though, we're actually quite communist, which sucks equally much. As for language, I'd say that until you actually learn a second one, you have no saying in that. Although finish is wtfhideous.


I have "learned" 3 languages.. cannot speak them very well but your assumption is hilarious. I have taken a year of spanish, a term of german and actually I took 2 years of latin.

By "liberal" I meant something other than political liberalism..

Very well then sir. My assumption that you hadn't studied another language was supposed to be a jab at the old stereotype about americans, as a response to your trolling, although that probably was less than clear.
This neo violence, pure self defiance
CTStalker
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada9720 Posts
September 04 2008 18:14 GMT
#244
and yet by eating that crap you guys grow to be giants
By the way, my name is Funk. I am not of your world
Raidern
Profile Joined February 2005
Brazil3821 Posts
September 04 2008 18:17 GMT
#245
I'm 178cm
i'm short lol =], 2cm separate me from a nice number '180cm'
For the Swarm!
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
September 04 2008 18:19 GMT
#246
On September 05 2008 03:10 Hittegods wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2008 03:07 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
On September 05 2008 02:49 Hittegods wrote:
On September 05 2008 02:33 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
On September 05 2008 02:16 JoxxOr wrote:
On September 05 2008 02:12 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
Nordic people are the tallest on earth per capita I believe.

Not only that. We're the greatest as well
6'4 here, 17 years old


I disagree.

Nordic people speak some of the ugliest native languages known to man. You guys also eat some of the worst food. Nothing politically important happens over there and for the most part the most radically liberal horse shit comes from that region as well.

The best argument for "we're the greatest" can be made by the simple fact that Swedish/Norwegian women are among the hottest around. I hear the propensity is really good too in said catagory.

Semi-agree. The food sucks and not a lot happens here. We're not liberal at all though, we're actually quite communist, which sucks equally much. As for language, I'd say that until you actually learn a second one, you have no saying in that. Although finish is wtfhideous.


I have "learned" 3 languages.. cannot speak them very well but your assumption is hilarious. I have taken a year of spanish, a term of german and actually I took 2 years of latin.

By "liberal" I meant something other than political liberalism..

Very well then sir. My assumption that you hadn't studied another language was supposed to be a jab at the old stereotype about americans, as a response to your trolling, although that probably was less than clear.


Trolling is way over used as some kind of forum buzzword. I am responding to someone who said "And we are the greatest" or w/e. If any trolling happened it was by him.
Hittegods
Profile Joined April 2007
Stockholm4642 Posts
September 04 2008 18:24 GMT
#247
On September 05 2008 03:19 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2008 03:10 Hittegods wrote:
On September 05 2008 03:07 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
On September 05 2008 02:49 Hittegods wrote:
On September 05 2008 02:33 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
On September 05 2008 02:16 JoxxOr wrote:
On September 05 2008 02:12 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
Nordic people are the tallest on earth per capita I believe.

Not only that. We're the greatest as well
6'4 here, 17 years old


I disagree.

Nordic people speak some of the ugliest native languages known to man. You guys also eat some of the worst food. Nothing politically important happens over there and for the most part the most radically liberal horse shit comes from that region as well.

The best argument for "we're the greatest" can be made by the simple fact that Swedish/Norwegian women are among the hottest around. I hear the propensity is really good too in said catagory.

Semi-agree. The food sucks and not a lot happens here. We're not liberal at all though, we're actually quite communist, which sucks equally much. As for language, I'd say that until you actually learn a second one, you have no saying in that. Although finish is wtfhideous.


I have "learned" 3 languages.. cannot speak them very well but your assumption is hilarious. I have taken a year of spanish, a term of german and actually I took 2 years of latin.

By "liberal" I meant something other than political liberalism..

Very well then sir. My assumption that you hadn't studied another language was supposed to be a jab at the old stereotype about americans, as a response to your trolling, although that probably was less than clear.


Trolling is way over used as some kind of forum buzzword. I am responding to someone who said "And we are the greatest" or w/e. If any trolling happened it was by him.

Sure, maybe it is. From your post it was clear what kind of replies you wanted to provoke though, which, even if it's over used, is some blatant trolling. We're not the best and we eat crap, I hope there aren't any hard feelings against Scandinavia =(
This neo violence, pure self defiance
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7637 Posts
September 04 2008 18:33 GMT
#248
I would die in sweden ..... Other then the egg there is nothing I would eat!
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
September 04 2008 18:35 GMT
#249
On September 05 2008 03:24 Hittegods wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2008 03:19 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
On September 05 2008 03:10 Hittegods wrote:
On September 05 2008 03:07 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
On September 05 2008 02:49 Hittegods wrote:
On September 05 2008 02:33 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
On September 05 2008 02:16 JoxxOr wrote:
On September 05 2008 02:12 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
Nordic people are the tallest on earth per capita I believe.

Not only that. We're the greatest as well
6'4 here, 17 years old


I disagree.

Nordic people speak some of the ugliest native languages known to man. You guys also eat some of the worst food. Nothing politically important happens over there and for the most part the most radically liberal horse shit comes from that region as well.

The best argument for "we're the greatest" can be made by the simple fact that Swedish/Norwegian women are among the hottest around. I hear the propensity is really good too in said catagory.

Semi-agree. The food sucks and not a lot happens here. We're not liberal at all though, we're actually quite communist, which sucks equally much. As for language, I'd say that until you actually learn a second one, you have no saying in that. Although finish is wtfhideous.


I have "learned" 3 languages.. cannot speak them very well but your assumption is hilarious. I have taken a year of spanish, a term of german and actually I took 2 years of latin.

By "liberal" I meant something other than political liberalism..

Very well then sir. My assumption that you hadn't studied another language was supposed to be a jab at the old stereotype about americans, as a response to your trolling, although that probably was less than clear.


Trolling is way over used as some kind of forum buzzword. I am responding to someone who said "And we are the greatest" or w/e. If any trolling happened it was by him.

Sure, maybe it is. From your post it was clear what kind of replies you wanted to provoke though, which, even if it's over used, is some blatant trolling. We're not the best and we eat crap, I hope there aren't any hard feelings against Scandinavia =(


The purpose of my post was not to garner a certain reaction but rather to state my opinion. I genuinely think the food blows, the language is ugly and a lot of the liberties are excessive. My "trolling" was breaking convention and saying what people would rather not hear I guess. This is a forum, let's discuss shit, not label things with their cute lil internet buzzword and call it a reply.
Ilvy
Profile Joined September 2002
Germany2445 Posts
September 04 2008 18:49 GMT
#250
Scandinavian food might not the best but american neither, the languages aren´t that bad once you learned them, it´s full of dialects but some of them sound really nice.
For the political happenings, they at least don´t put their nose in every piece of shit that happnes on earth. Beside of that swedish ppl are one of the most friendly i met, only Thai have been more friendly.

Question is, why you could change from topic to "how bad scandinavia is" especially since you have never been there ^^.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
September 04 2008 19:27 GMT
#251
Answer is I didn't initiate the conversation about "scandinavians being best/worst" as I stated earlier. But you don't read very carefully. You keep your radar on for anything that may be negative in terms of the things you blindly defend.

Ilvy, I said THIS 3 times now but when I say "liberal" I don't fucking mean their politics. I mean their social liberalism. God damn woman, you have no sense about you.

Also you are living proof you can talk about shit you have never done/been to. You are a fucking leader in a clan for a game YOU DONT PLAY. OBVIOUSLY you exist in a world where it is ok to comment on things you haven't personally experienced.
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
September 04 2008 19:29 GMT
#252
On September 04 2008 22:25 kemoryan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2008 21:58 Hawk wrote:
On September 04 2008 19:36 kemoryan wrote:
On September 04 2008 19:29 pandabearguy wrote:
both of those sites look pretty sketchy

milk is good for you

that's not some ancient dairy myth perpetuated by the Knights Templar or the Freemasons or something, it's the truth

:|


Ok you, sir, lack of total sense of argumentation.



And you can't get a credible source. PETA certainly isn't, the nomilk is some radom bs website and Rense is a conspiricy theorist. Whoopie.


It doesn't matter whether the source is credible or not, does it?


Actually... it does. Sorry.
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
September 04 2008 19:31 GMT
#253
On September 05 2008 04:29 Hawk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2008 22:25 kemoryan wrote:
On September 04 2008 21:58 Hawk wrote:
On September 04 2008 19:36 kemoryan wrote:
On September 04 2008 19:29 pandabearguy wrote:
both of those sites look pretty sketchy

milk is good for you

that's not some ancient dairy myth perpetuated by the Knights Templar or the Freemasons or something, it's the truth

:|


Ok you, sir, lack of total sense of argumentation.



And you can't get a credible source. PETA certainly isn't, the nomilk is some radom bs website and Rense is a conspiricy theorist. Whoopie.


It doesn't matter whether the source is credible or not, does it?


Actually... it does. Sorry.



Only if you aren't willing to investigate the truth of the words for yourself.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
September 04 2008 19:35 GMT
#254
How the hell can someone argue that a source doesn't have to be credible? You fucking kidding me? I could declare right now that I know for a fact that rat milk is 500% more healthy for you than daily exercise with my source being a leprekaun. Of fucking course the credibility of a source matters holy shit.
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-04 19:44:01
September 04 2008 19:41 GMT
#255
On September 05 2008 04:31 travis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2008 04:29 Hawk wrote:
On September 04 2008 22:25 kemoryan wrote:
On September 04 2008 21:58 Hawk wrote:
On September 04 2008 19:36 kemoryan wrote:
On September 04 2008 19:29 pandabearguy wrote:
both of those sites look pretty sketchy

milk is good for you

that's not some ancient dairy myth perpetuated by the Knights Templar or the Freemasons or something, it's the truth

:|


Ok you, sir, lack of total sense of argumentation.



And you can't get a credible source. PETA certainly isn't, the nomilk is some radom bs website and Rense is a conspiricy theorist. Whoopie.


It doesn't matter whether the source is credible or not, does it?


Actually... it does. Sorry.



Only if you aren't willing to investigate the truth of the words for yourself.


Writers who constantly deemed credible can't have their works taken at face value, and it's certainly not worth investigating into whether or not they're right. I've agreed with inc, what has become of meeeee

edit: do a quick google of John Rense and you'll see he isn't worth the time..
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
Hittegods
Profile Joined April 2007
Stockholm4642 Posts
September 04 2008 19:50 GMT
#256
On September 05 2008 03:35 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2008 03:24 Hittegods wrote:
On September 05 2008 03:19 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
On September 05 2008 03:10 Hittegods wrote:
On September 05 2008 03:07 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
On September 05 2008 02:49 Hittegods wrote:
On September 05 2008 02:33 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
On September 05 2008 02:16 JoxxOr wrote:
On September 05 2008 02:12 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
Nordic people are the tallest on earth per capita I believe.

Not only that. We're the greatest as well
6'4 here, 17 years old


I disagree.

Nordic people speak some of the ugliest native languages known to man. You guys also eat some of the worst food. Nothing politically important happens over there and for the most part the most radically liberal horse shit comes from that region as well.

The best argument for "we're the greatest" can be made by the simple fact that Swedish/Norwegian women are among the hottest around. I hear the propensity is really good too in said catagory.

Semi-agree. The food sucks and not a lot happens here. We're not liberal at all though, we're actually quite communist, which sucks equally much. As for language, I'd say that until you actually learn a second one, you have no saying in that. Although finish is wtfhideous.


I have "learned" 3 languages.. cannot speak them very well but your assumption is hilarious. I have taken a year of spanish, a term of german and actually I took 2 years of latin.

By "liberal" I meant something other than political liberalism..

Very well then sir. My assumption that you hadn't studied another language was supposed to be a jab at the old stereotype about americans, as a response to your trolling, although that probably was less than clear.


Trolling is way over used as some kind of forum buzzword. I am responding to someone who said "And we are the greatest" or w/e. If any trolling happened it was by him.

Sure, maybe it is. From your post it was clear what kind of replies you wanted to provoke though, which, even if it's over used, is some blatant trolling. We're not the best and we eat crap, I hope there aren't any hard feelings against Scandinavia =(


The purpose of my post was not to garner a certain reaction but rather to state my opinion. I genuinely think the food blows, the language is ugly and a lot of the liberties are excessive. My "trolling" was breaking convention and saying what people would rather not hear I guess. This is a forum, let's discuss shit, not label things with their cute lil internet buzzword and call it a reply.

I guess I really shouldn't tell you the reason for your posts, as I obviously don't know. However, they way it was worded gave me the impression that you were trying to provoke reactions rather than initiate a discussion. Sure, breaking convention is fine, most people will just defend everything about their home, just like Ilvy ended up doing. If you however really wanted a discussion then it's better not to start off by throwing (what will most likely be seen as) obvious insults.
This neo violence, pure self defiance
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-04 20:21:17
September 04 2008 20:18 GMT
#257
On September 05 2008 04:35 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
How the hell can someone argue that a source doesn't have to be credible? You fucking kidding me? I could declare right now that I know for a fact that rat milk is 500% more healthy for you than daily exercise with my source being a leprekaun. Of fucking course the credibility of a source matters holy shit.


On September 05 2008 04:41 Hawk wrote:
Writers who constantly deemed credible can't have their works taken at face value, and it's certainly not worth investigating into whether or not they're right. I've agreed with inc, what has become of meeeee

edit: do a quick google of John Rense and you'll see he isn't worth the time..



Do you guys know what the word credible means?

And what the phrase has to be means?


Part of the reason people are so closeminded is because they are also so closeminded about the sources they get information from.
Thrill
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
2599 Posts
September 04 2008 20:27 GMT
#258
Just for the sake of trolling then, what people beside nordic do you propose are greater?

When actually thinking about it, i can come up with far less negative things about nordic people than any other, i mean - purely speaking from prejudice. So from an outside perspective i'd say yes - greatest per capita indeed. Inside? Wouldn't know until i've spent more time actually living and less time as a tourist abroad.
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-04 20:29:54
September 04 2008 20:29 GMT
#259
no one is greater, lol. that doesn't mean anything.

all greater means is greater to you

and even that is surely subject to change at any moment
Thrill
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
2599 Posts
September 04 2008 20:32 GMT
#260
On September 05 2008 05:29 travis wrote:
no one is greater, lol. that doesn't mean anything.

all greater means is greater to you

and even that is surely subject to change at any moment


Well, my question was aimed at Inc who responded to the obvious troll post "we are the greatest". I know you wouldn't respond to such post with a contradictive statement, rather an equalizing theorem such as the one you just presented. I agree with you, by the way.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings98
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko172
ProTech129
SHIN 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 6878
Hyuk 1159
Mind 944
Shuttle 863
Bisu 857
Larva 665
Mini 188
firebathero 154
EffOrt 128
Soma 123
[ Show more ]
Last 109
Leta 105
Zeus 84
Hyun 74
ZerO 66
Pusan 61
sorry 47
Hm[arnc] 40
Sexy 40
PianO 39
Killer 33
Bale 32
ToSsGirL 31
Trap 27
Aegong 21
hero 16
yabsab 15
JulyZerg 8
Noble 7
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe677
XaKoH 465
Dendi115
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1468
Other Games
gofns29871
singsing2245
B2W.Neo375
crisheroes302
OGKoka 175
Mew2King96
ArmadaUGS53
DeMusliM51
Livibee48
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream190
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 65
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP23
• Gemini_19 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7318
League of Legends
• Jankos1572
Other Games
• WagamamaTV41
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 49m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 49m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 49m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 49m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.