• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:40
CEST 00:40
KST 07:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9017 users

How to grow taller? - Page 15

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 All
[X]Ken_D
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States4653 Posts
September 04 2008 23:03 GMT
#281
How did it get from "How to grow taller" to religious hate?
[X]Domain - I just do the website. Nothing more.
AngryGoliath
Profile Joined August 2008
United States32 Posts
September 04 2008 23:07 GMT
#282
I hope you're not referring to my post, since I'm not at all religious (though I do have much respect for religion).
swat
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Australia142 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-05 01:21:09
September 05 2008 01:20 GMT
#283
On September 05 2008 05:49 Thrill wrote:

Faced with the same question - if the US suddenly dissapeared, where would you go? It's quite an interesting scenario which forces a lot of thinking, at least for me.


Id move to the middle east, would be a non-stop party 24 / 7. lulz :S
Smurg
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada3819 Posts
September 05 2008 03:46 GMT
#284
I lived in the Middle East for 6 years.

Saudi & Dubai.

Dubai was 100x better.
thoraxe
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States1449 Posts
September 05 2008 03:48 GMT
#285
drink more milk. ez.
Obama singing "Kick Ass" Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yghFBt-fXmw&feature=player_embedde
TheOvermind77
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States923 Posts
September 05 2008 03:50 GMT
#286
I'm 5' 7'' and I go through two gallons of milk each week throughout my entire life. I'm 20. Fail?
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me.
Hittegods
Profile Joined April 2007
Stockholm4642 Posts
September 05 2008 03:52 GMT
#287
On September 05 2008 12:50 TheOvermind77 wrote:
I'm 5' 7'' and I go through two gallons of milk each week throughout my entire life. I'm 20. Fail?

Drink less milk, obviously.
This neo violence, pure self defiance
._.
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
1133 Posts
September 05 2008 03:57 GMT
#288
uhm its not all calcium,
you basically want a well varied diet with calcium, vitamin d, glucosamine/chrondrotin, with an adequate amount of protein to go with it.

Sleep is also critical, exercise must always be consistent.

I haven't heard anything about basketball, but it is an overall intensive exercise that does stretch the body, so maybe its not such a far-fetched idea afterall.
:D
Smurg
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada3819 Posts
September 05 2008 04:01 GMT
#289
Aside from the obvious answer of 'it's your genetics' I think we've deduced the key is not to become malnourished and to eat a balanced diet that provides you with all the nutrients you need.

Then it is a matter of having healthy patterns of both sleep and exercise.

E-z.

eX-Corgh
Profile Joined October 2007
Russian Federation386 Posts
September 05 2008 04:32 GMT
#290
I feel sorry for some of guys here... I can't imagine how bad it is to be short (I'm 194 cm (6.36 f))
Never give cheese to the Gorilla ^^
Istor
Profile Joined August 2006
United States4 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-05 05:04:10
September 05 2008 05:03 GMT
#291
I'm 6'4", and only have milk in my cereal. Which is around 3 days out of the week. I was always sorta taller than everyone my age, so EH. Genetics I guess.

can't exactly say i'm stress free either. :s

so uh, more SC I guess?!

OH RIGHT. I smoke and I'm tall. So maybe smoking has something to do with it. You should start!
Bub
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States3518 Posts
September 05 2008 23:44 GMT
#292
Yeah its genetics but the only way I can think of that could help you become taller.....

[image loading]
XK ßubonic
muhamad
Profile Joined August 2014
Iraq1 Post
August 12 2014 11:07 GMT
#293
you fucking bitch it doesn't depend on anything im 16 and 6'2 both my parents are pretty short about 5'6 and my bro is 6'4 he's 30. there is nothing you can do about height just if you are lucky then you will otherwise there is no way


User was banned for this post.
the more sex you have the more man you have
HeatEXTEND
Profile Joined October 2012
Netherlands836 Posts
August 12 2014 11:13 GMT
#294
:D
knuckle
Prev 1 13 14 15 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O172
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft317
Nina 90
ViBE76
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14519
ZZZero.O 172
firebathero 103
Hyuk 68
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm133
febbydoto82
League of Legends
Doublelift4075
Counter-Strike
Fnx 956
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5913
Other Games
summit1g7728
FrodaN2259
JimRising 342
mouzStarbuck318
ToD266
KnowMe246
ArmadaUGS108
Mew2King51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1188
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 88
• musti20045 31
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie580
• Shiphtur204
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 21m
INu's Battles
13h 21m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 21m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 21m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.