• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:13
CEST 22:13
KST 05:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7673 users

Coronavirus and You - Page 585

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 583 584 585 586 587 699 Next
Any and all updates regarding the COVID-19 will need a source provided. Please do your part in helping us to keep this thread maintainable and under control.

It is YOUR responsibility to fully read through the sources that you link, and you MUST provide a brief summary explaining what the source is about. Do not expect other people to do the work for you.

Conspiracy theories and fear mongering will absolutely not be tolerated in this thread. Expect harsh mod actions if you try to incite fear needlessly.

This is not a politics thread! You are allowed to post information regarding politics if it's related to the coronavirus, but do NOT discuss politics in here.

Added a disclaimer on page 662. Many need to post better.
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
February 10 2022 12:33 GMT
#11681
--- Nuked ---
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46502 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-02-10 13:28:13
February 10 2022 12:46 GMT
#11682
On February 10 2022 20:52 Slydie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2022 20:27 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On February 10 2022 13:46 Razyda wrote:
On February 10 2022 13:10 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:

Why don't you care if people get vaccinated? Unless you think vaccines are useless, surely you'd agree that it would be preferable for people to be vaccinated rather than unvaccinated? You can still care about people being vaccinated, independent of whether you think it should remain a choice vs. become a mandate.


Because it is their choice. If they are in the risk group or for any other reasons believe they need vaccine ( I believe that half of the success in fighting with sickness is your own mindset) then go ahead - get vaccine. However if not - then they shouldn't be pressured into taking it.


I preemptively addressed the fact that someone having a choice doesn't mean you can't care about the decision they make. Why don't you care about the choices that someone makes, especially when those choices can harm themselves or others? I'm not saying you need to force your ideal decision on anyone else; I'm asking you why you're completely apathetic towards others.


It is not unehard of to be concious about not passing the virus to others while not wanting to be vaccinated themselves.

I still have not caught COVID as I know of, but the main reason has been others cancelling events when they expected they had it, one of them was unvaccinated by choice. I am starting to believe some common sense is all we need for future waves, no need for exaggerated mandates based on incomplete information made by control-hungry politicians.


I'm not talking about mandates vs. choice. My question is about why someone wouldn't care about vaccination status, because Razyda said they didn't care. The only reason that I can think of, for such a stance, would be having the opinion that being vaccinated or being unvaccinated doesn't matter, but I was curious if there was perhaps a different reason.

There's a difference between saying "Hey, I think you should be vaccinated, but at the end of the day, it's your call" and "Hey, I literally don't care about whether or not you're vaccinated". Razyda stated a preference for the latter, not the former, and I'm wondering why.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
tavop
Profile Joined February 2022
6 Posts
February 10 2022 13:52 GMT
#11683
--- Nuked ---
Slydie
Profile Joined August 2013
2013 Posts
February 10 2022 23:25 GMT
#11684
On February 10 2022 22:52 tavop wrote:
I'm lucky, but COVID hasn't impacted my life. Yet.


How is that even possible? Have you lived on the South Pole for the last 2 years or something?

When I said "mandates", I didn't only mean vaccines, but also quarenteenes, tests, masks, distance, social gatherings and all other perfectly normal things which have became punishable crimes by law.

In a few years, I thing we will look back at this time in disgrace, disgust and disbelief.
Buff the siegetank
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22647 Posts
February 10 2022 23:28 GMT
#11685
On February 11 2022 08:25 Slydie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2022 22:52 tavop wrote:
I'm lucky, but COVID hasn't impacted my life. Yet.


How is that even possible? Have you lived on the South Pole for the last 2 years or something?

When I said "mandates", I didn't only mean vaccines, but also quarenteenes, tests, masks, distance, social gatherings and all other perfectly normal things which have became punishable crimes by law.

In a few years, I thing we will look back at this time in disgrace, disgust and disbelief.
Yes, I would hope our children look back at this and wonder wtf people were thinking when they refused to comply with health and safety instructions during a pandemic.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46502 Posts
February 10 2022 23:37 GMT
#11686
On February 11 2022 08:28 Gorsameth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2022 08:25 Slydie wrote:
On February 10 2022 22:52 tavop wrote:
I'm lucky, but COVID hasn't impacted my life. Yet.


How is that even possible? Have you lived on the South Pole for the last 2 years or something?

When I said "mandates", I didn't only mean vaccines, but also quarenteenes, tests, masks, distance, social gatherings and all other perfectly normal things which have became punishable crimes by law.

In a few years, I thing we will look back at this time in disgrace, disgust and disbelief.
Yes, I would hope our children look back at this and wonder wtf people were thinking when they refused to comply with health and safety instructions during a pandemic.


Agreed. I'd like to think that each new generation becomes both a little less selfish and a little more pro-science.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
February 10 2022 23:42 GMT
#11687
--- Nuked ---
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
February 10 2022 23:45 GMT
#11688
On February 11 2022 08:37 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2022 08:28 Gorsameth wrote:
On February 11 2022 08:25 Slydie wrote:
On February 10 2022 22:52 tavop wrote:
I'm lucky, but COVID hasn't impacted my life. Yet.


How is that even possible? Have you lived on the South Pole for the last 2 years or something?

When I said "mandates", I didn't only mean vaccines, but also quarenteenes, tests, masks, distance, social gatherings and all other perfectly normal things which have became punishable crimes by law.

In a few years, I thing we will look back at this time in disgrace, disgust and disbelief.
Yes, I would hope our children look back at this and wonder wtf people were thinking when they refused to comply with health and safety instructions during a pandemic.


Agreed. I'd like to think that each new generation becomes both a little less selfish and a little more pro-science.

I’d like that to be my takeaway but given what I’ve seen the last 2 years I’m a tad pessimistic.

'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Razyda
Profile Joined March 2013
1059 Posts
February 11 2022 00:15 GMT
#11689
On February 10 2022 21:46 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:

I'm not talking about mandates vs. choice. My question is about why someone wouldn't care about vaccination status, because Razyda said they didn't care. The only reason that I can think of, for such a stance, would be having the opinion that being vaccinated or being unvaccinated doesn't matter, but I was curious if there was perhaps a different reason.

There's a difference between saying "Hey, I think you should be vaccinated, but at the end of the day, it's your call" and "Hey, I literally don't care about whether or not you're vaccinated". Razyda stated a preference for the latter, not the former, and I'm wondering why.


Bolded - because I really dont, similarly as I dont care what faith they are, or if they Labour/Conservative voters or if they prefer automatic over stick, or shooters over rts. Everyone have their own reason for those and it is simply not my business what they are.

Italic - there is couple of issues I have with this approach. First of all, whoever I'll be talking to is infinitely more aware of their circumstances than I'll ever be. Therefore they are way more qualified than I am to make this choice. This makes me saying "You should/shouldnt get vaccinated" an empty statement really, or rather declaration of the side rather than anything else. Second somewhat comes from first - let say that they take my advice and something goes awfully bad -thats on me. I am not the kind of person who would go "oh, well sucks for him/her" and carry on with my life. I simply dont have enough knowledge/information to take on such responsibility.
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
February 11 2022 00:18 GMT
#11690
--- Nuked ---
Razyda
Profile Joined March 2013
1059 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-02-11 00:37:55
February 11 2022 00:37 GMT
#11691
Oh, my dear Jimmie - contrary to you I dont say which is right decision to make.

On February 11 2022 09:18 JimmiC wrote:

What are the reasons that one shouldn't get vaccinated?


First one off the shelf then:

"severe allergies to all currently available vaccines"

now, my sweet prince, are you absolutely sure that no one, who read your opinions, had those?


JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-02-11 00:55:16
February 11 2022 00:49 GMT
#11692
--- Nuked ---
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46502 Posts
February 11 2022 01:18 GMT
#11693
On February 11 2022 09:15 Razyda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2022 21:46 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:

I'm not talking about mandates vs. choice. My question is about why someone wouldn't care about vaccination status, because Razyda said they didn't care. The only reason that I can think of, for such a stance, would be having the opinion that being vaccinated or being unvaccinated doesn't matter, but I was curious if there was perhaps a different reason.

There's a difference between saying "Hey, I think you should be vaccinated, but at the end of the day, it's your call" and "Hey, I literally don't care about whether or not you're vaccinated". Razyda stated a preference for the latter, not the former, and I'm wondering why.


Bolded - because I really dont, similarly as I dont care what faith they are, or if they Labour/Conservative voters or if they prefer automatic over stick, or shooters over rts. Everyone have their own reason for those and it is simply not my business what they are.

Italic - there is couple of issues I have with this approach. First of all, whoever I'll be talking to is infinitely more aware of their circumstances than I'll ever be. Therefore they are way more qualified than I am to make this choice. This makes me saying "You should/shouldnt get vaccinated" an empty statement really, or rather declaration of the side rather than anything else. Second somewhat comes from first - let say that they take my advice and something goes awfully bad -thats on me. I am not the kind of person who would go "oh, well sucks for him/her" and carry on with my life. I simply dont have enough knowledge/information to take on such responsibility.


Thank you for the honest response.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Razyda
Profile Joined March 2013
1059 Posts
February 11 2022 01:43 GMT
#11694
On February 11 2022 09:49 JimmiC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2022 09:37 Razyda wrote:
Oh, my dear Jimmie - contrary to you I dont say which is right decision to make.

On February 11 2022 09:18 JimmiC wrote:

What are the reasons that one shouldn't get vaccinated?


First one off the shelf then:

"severe allergies to all currently available vaccines"

now, my sweet prince, are you absolutely sure that no one, who read your opinions, had those?



No I'm sure the .000001% of people who have those would wish the rest would get it and everyone (the like 50 people in Canada LOL) with that reason would qualify for an actual medical exemption and be treated at the pharmacy or hospital where they got the shot. How about other reasons, like yours?



Show nested quote +
The odds you'll have a severe allergic reaction or anaphylaxis to a vaccine is about 1 in 760,000



https://www.healthline.com/health-news/youre-probably-not-allergic-to-vaccines


I was under the impression that if someone is quoting question they intend to answer it? Or did you accidently deleted your answer, and followed with something else? Just want to inform you that it made your post look somewhat unrelated.

Italic - considering boldness of "I'm sure" I am assuming there is something behind your conviction? If you are "sure" (not pretty sure, or almost sure, but flat out "sure") that means you actually contacted every single one of them and asked the question? Would you mind to share, how were you able to get personal details of every single person in the world with certain medical condition, knowing nothing about them beside that particular medical condition? I find it quite fascinating really. My assumption may be wrong, that would make your words quite worthless though, so one would hope this is not the case.

Bolded - Answer to this question (see this is how you do it - it has also hidden benefit of coming across polite) is quite simple really. I believed I didnt need it - it turned out I was right. It may have turned out differently, but it didnt, so I dare say for me it was correct decision. I am aware that for others that made the same decision as I did, things may have turned out differently - it doesnt make my decision wrong, it makes their decision wrong (while it may sound somewhat blunt, this is not my intention).

JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
February 11 2022 02:31 GMT
#11695
--- Nuked ---
Lmui
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada6223 Posts
February 11 2022 02:48 GMT
#11696
Well, I went back to the office for the first time in 2+ years today.
I met up with my team's new hires, interns and a couple of old faces because we organized an in-office day for the first time in nearly two years.

I forgot how nice the casual office interactions are. I wouldn't want to go in every day, but I've forgotten the feeling of just chatting with people, instead of just dropping messages in Teams/Slack. I love working from home, but maybe one office day every other week is perfect for me.

For everything work-life balance that's changed in the pandemic, maybe it's a little too far in favour of life at home. It was probably the shortest feeling workday I've had in a long time, and one of the happiest ones.
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
February 11 2022 03:06 GMT
#11697
On February 11 2022 11:48 Lmui wrote:
Well, I went back to the office for the first time in 2+ years today.
I met up with my team's new hires, interns and a couple of old faces because we organized an in-office day for the first time in nearly two years.

I forgot how nice the casual office interactions are. I wouldn't want to go in every day, but I've forgotten the feeling of just chatting with people, instead of just dropping messages in Teams/Slack. I love working from home, but maybe one office day every other week is perfect for me.

For everything work-life balance that's changed in the pandemic, maybe it's a little too far in favour of life at home. It was probably the shortest feeling workday I've had in a long time, and one of the happiest ones.

I've definitely went through quite a few different working arrangements in the past three years due to changing policy:

1. Fully in the office on a daily basis.
2. Mostly in the office, with some flexibility to work from home when convenient.
3. In the office half the time with assigned days, remote the other half.
4. In the office half the time with some flexibility to choose when to be there.
5. Fully remote.

My opinions have shifted a bit over time, and obviously maskless is far more pleasant than masked (despite the grandstanding of "mask is not a big deal" that many do), but I have to say that working remote isn't something I like to do all the time either. It's a lot easier to get things done in person, and with a lot more built-in social context to help move things along, than when you're stuck in a full remote environment. Granted, the other side of it is that I feel absolutely drained by a bad commute or even just a long one, so remote does have its benefits.

In other words, and maybe this isn't surprising, but it looks like the flexibility to do which one is more convenient to me is more beneficial than just always being at home. 2 & 4 work really well, 1 & 5 are tolerable but suboptimal, and 3 is by far the worst arrangement. I'm not exactly sure what to make of that since any flexible arrangements are by far the most logistically convoluted, but it's an interesting observation of what works and what doesn't.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
Razyda
Profile Joined March 2013
1059 Posts
February 11 2022 04:03 GMT
#11698
On February 11 2022 11:31 JimmiC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2022 10:43 Razyda wrote:
On February 11 2022 09:49 JimmiC wrote:
On February 11 2022 09:37 Razyda wrote:
Oh, my dear Jimmie - contrary to you I dont say which is right decision to make.

On February 11 2022 09:18 JimmiC wrote:

What are the reasons that one shouldn't get vaccinated?


First one off the shelf then:

"severe allergies to all currently available vaccines"

now, my sweet prince, are you absolutely sure that no one, who read your opinions, had those?



No I'm sure the .000001% of people who have those would wish the rest would get it and everyone (the like 50 people in Canada LOL) with that reason would qualify for an actual medical exemption and be treated at the pharmacy or hospital where they got the shot. How about other reasons, like yours?



The odds you'll have a severe allergic reaction or anaphylaxis to a vaccine is about 1 in 760,000



https://www.healthline.com/health-news/youre-probably-not-allergic-to-vaccines


I was under the impression that if someone is quoting question they intend to answer it? Or did you accidently deleted your answer, and followed with something else? Just want to inform you that it made your post look somewhat unrelated.

Italic - considering boldness of "I'm sure" I am assuming there is something behind your conviction? If you are "sure" (not pretty sure, or almost sure, but flat out "sure") that means you actually contacted every single one of them and asked the question? Would you mind to share, how were you able to get personal details of every single person in the world with certain medical condition, knowing nothing about them beside that particular medical condition? I find it quite fascinating really. My assumption may be wrong, that would make your words quite worthless though, so one would hope this is not the case.

Bolded - Answer to this question (see this is how you do it - it has also hidden benefit of coming across polite) is quite simple really. I believed I didnt need it - it turned out I was right. It may have turned out differently, but it didnt, so I dare say for me it was correct decision. I am aware that for others that made the same decision as I did, things may have turned out differently - it doesnt make my decision wrong, it makes their decision wrong (while it may sound somewhat blunt, this is not my intention).



I dont understand your first paragraph. I was asking tge reasons someone shouldnt. You brought up one super obsecure reason that effects almost no one and kills a number so small most people would consider it zero. I thought with so many people against it you have a whole bunch of reasons that were realistic concerns for people, hopefully at least on par with the downsides of not.

Im sure that its a good idea to go all in with a pair of aces pre flop, but Im also not going to be right 100% of the time every time. If I was 100% sure, or thought every single one was, I would have wrote that and then your word play burn would have made more sense.

I mean technically yes, the same way it is for a guy who pushes all in with 2, 7 offsuit and wins the pot. The thing is when making public policy or a series of decisions making a choice that works out badly more of the time will negatively outcome the system. The same way that even if you won that pot with the 2 7 offsuit it would still be a bad decision to do it again and worse the more times you plan on making it. So when you are the government and you are considering millions of hands instead of just 1 you dont take that risk because with huge numbers there is consistency instead of randomness. This is basically the why government makes all health and safety rules.

https://www.britannica.com/science/law-of-large-numbers

Are you going to start a movement to halt all vaccine requirements? Because most places have a lot but Brazil has tons!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccination_policy


Honestly what you dont understand?? I answered your question and asked a question - you quoted it and didnt answered, twice now.

Oddly this "obscure reason" is on Government website as medical exemption. I am guessing you will be contacting them, explaining that they should take it down?
Italic - this is borderline psychopathic.
Bolded - contrary to you I tend to speak only for myself, if you want to know reasons others have. you will have to ask them. I also somehow believe that for people with those conditions this concerns are actually very real. You may of course prove me wrong - please speak with them and explain that they should take vaccine anyway, because even if they die there is so few of them, that it doesnt matter. Let me know how that went...

Italic 2 - what kind of nonsense is that? I was told that words in English have a meaning attached to them and native speaker of average intelligence should be able to express themselves with precision. You used the word "sure" without any reservations. I'll try to simplify it to you - if you go to shop and ask for brick you get 100% of brick - not 75% or 5% of it.
Even your example is wrong. "Sure" that going all in with rockets preflop is good idea is correct, however the situation you referring to is you being sure that you win every time.

I dont see how rest of your post is related to my initial post you quoted?
Then you ended your post with miserable attempt at mockery, which is well... miserable.
Also are you absolutely sure you took vaccine you needed rather than wanted?
Really, judging by how
Aggravated you get, it would not
Be unreasonable,
If it
Effectively turned out, that you
Should get different vaccine.



Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12022 Posts
February 11 2022 05:56 GMT
#11699
On February 11 2022 09:49 JimmiC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2022 09:37 Razyda wrote:
Oh, my dear Jimmie - contrary to you I dont say which is right decision to make.

On February 11 2022 09:18 JimmiC wrote:

What are the reasons that one shouldn't get vaccinated?


First one off the shelf then:

"severe allergies to all currently available vaccines"

now, my sweet prince, are you absolutely sure that no one, who read your opinions, had those?



No I'm sure the .000001% of people who have those would wish the rest would get it and everyone (the like 50 people in Canada LOL) with that reason would qualify for an actual medical exemption and be treated at the pharmacy or hospital where they got the shot. How about other reasons, like yours?



Show nested quote +
The odds you'll have a severe allergic reaction or anaphylaxis to a vaccine is about 1 in 760,000



https://www.healthline.com/health-news/youre-probably-not-allergic-to-vaccines


You are doing percentage maths incorrectly here.

1/760000 = 0.0000013 = 0.00013%

Don't forget that % already means 1/100.

Doesn't change anything about your argument, but still don't do that.
Geisterkarle
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Germany3257 Posts
February 11 2022 07:08 GMT
#11700
On February 02 2022 20:06 Geisterkarle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2022 18:54 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
I'm certainly up for new conversations, too

Ok!
How about, what people think, that quite a few countries are thinking about dropping Covid restrictions? Or have already dropped, like Denmark:
> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60215200
Show nested quote +
From Tuesday[so, yesterday], masks are no longer required in shops, restaurants, and on public transport. Limits on the number of people allowed at indoor gatherings and social distancing measures also come to an end.

Well, DarkPlasmaBall, I tried! But people still want to talk about vaccinations

So half-way around that and to the argument of not getting vaccinated because of allergies.
I read an article about a woman that can't wear masks!
(I can't find the old article, this one is in a similar direction (German) https://www.merkur.de/lokales/bad-toelz/bad-toelz-ort28297/corona-bad-toelz-maskenpflicht-attest-erlebnisse-90030391.html )
If you were to force her to wear one, I hope you have emergency service on speed dial, when she falls to the ground hyperventilating and getting shakes!
Of course she has an official document to proof that. But do you think, people care? Because of all the aggression and hate she got, she basically can't go anywhere. Luckily some friends buy things from the supermarket for her.
I'm not sure how many "fake" medical certificates are around, but there are people out there where it is real! The can't wear masks! Or the can't get vaccinated! So maybe not hate all of them at first sight!
There can only be one Geisterkarle
Prev 1 583 584 585 586 587 699 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 100
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15233
Calm 2193
Mini 158
Rush 114
EffOrt 99
Trap 20
scan(afreeca) 15
Bale 13
Dota 2
febbydoto18
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m5712
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King63
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4884
Liquid`Hasu565
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1836
Beastyqt726
RotterdaM543
B2W.Neo536
shahzam350
C9.Mang0282
IndyStarCraft 187
crisheroes171
QueenE99
Trikslyr92
ToD77
Dewaltoss58
UpATreeSC58
ZombieGrub34
JuggernautJason21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
Other Games
Algost 4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 28
• Michael_bg 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade987
Other Games
• imaqtpie992
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 47m
INu's Battles
14h 47m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 47m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.