• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:55
CEST 00:55
KST 07:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9070 users

US Politics Mega-thread - Page 4152

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4150 4151 4152 4153 4154 5994 Next
Now that we have a new thread, in order to ensure that this thread continues to meet TL standards and follows the proper guidelines, we will be enforcing the rules in the OP more strictly. Be sure to give them a complete and thorough read before posting!

NOTE: When providing a source, please provide a very brief summary on what it's about and what purpose it adds to the discussion. The supporting statement should clearly explain why the subject is relevant and needs to be discussed. Please follow this rule especially for tweets.

Your supporting statement should always come BEFORE you provide the source.


If you have any questions, comments, concern, or feedback regarding the USPMT, then please use this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/website-feedback/510156-us-politics-thread
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
February 26 2024 20:25 GMT
#83021
On February 26 2024 13:18 BlackJack wrote:
Anyone use any online gambling sites? I would put some money on Biden at +225. I’d take Nikki Haley at +2000 and Gavin Newsom at +1100 too just in case these old guys have a medical event sometime soon

The outside shot of both candidates dying is tempting enough at those odds. At that point though newsom has been much more with the biden campaign than haley with trump. You could see the campaign for the dems switch over pretty smoothly. I'm going to throw a lottery ticket at both the secondary candidates all the same.

I again think that the sotu will be buge to set the tone going forward. The deadline for a government shutdown is coming fast and the house gop is in a no win situation. No one knows how close the gop caucus is from genuine fracturing but there is no way I can see the speaker can move forward. It will look so bad and be the tone defining moment for the campaign if the government shuts down. Not getting aid for isreal and Ukraine is also something moderates can campaign on. But the far right seems dead set to get their shutdown or they will shove the house into fresh elections. Rumors of another ceasefire are going around and biden needs to prevent the final offensive the Israelis want or things will get worse. The state of the union is the time and place for massive gambles for biden and I hope he will throw the dice.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46484 Posts
February 26 2024 21:01 GMT
#83022
On February 27 2024 04:02 Fleetfeet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2024 03:13 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On February 27 2024 02:46 Acrofales wrote:
On February 27 2024 02:12 JimmiC wrote:
There has been lots talk about how Biden is not doing great for the Dems but this article goes into detail about how poorly Trump is actually doing in his primaries. And how the MSM is not covering that the way they would if Biden was barely getting 60% of the votes.


A party incumbent who’s running for reelection has a huge advantage over anyone who might want to challenge him. He’s not only the head of the party; he has control over the party machinery.

That Trump has done as badly notwithstanding is (or should be) the big news.


In the New Hampshire primary, Trump got 54.3 percent of the vote; Haley, 43.2 percent. In Iowa, Trump got just 56,260 votes. There are 2,083,979 registered voters in Iowa. Hence, fewer than 3 percent of Iowans voted for him.


And according to AP VoteCast, a bit over 1 in 5 Republican primary voters in South Carolina said they would not vote for Trump in November if he is the party’s nominee






https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/look-closer-trump-s-reelection-campaign-is-in-dire-straits-opinion/ar-BB1iTYqi?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=c1d1d2264b874ae9a6377bb9f6b0228e&ei=8

That may be true, but just emphasizes how pathetic both parties are. It's really miserable that the choice for almost everyone is to stay home, or hold their nose and vote for someone they are very far from enthusiastic about. And let's face it, Trump's core of fanatic MAGAs are more numerous and louder than people who really like Biden (e.g. DPB).


Given that I'm your example for someone really liking Biden, I'm also happy to say that I don't think he's God's gift to mankind. I think he's done a pretty good job as president, as I've outlined in the past, but I definitely don't own memorabilia or bumper stickers or lawn signs with his face or name on it. I'm simply impressed with how much he's managed to accomplish, despite a conservative Supreme Court sometimes ruling against him and Congressional Republicans absolutely hating him. Of course, there's definitely still a lot more I would have loved to see from him, and maybe he can get more done next term. He's probably a decent human being too, whereas Trump is definitely a piece of... non-decent-human-being. I definitely agree with you that Trump supporters are essentially cultists, and such a thing really doesn't exist for Biden.


My read was that this is the point! I don't think it was meant as a dig at you.

You did your research and found info and your conclusion was a "Hey, actually..." and a lukewarm thumbs-up for Biden.
That's legitimately probably the most enthusiastic support we've seen for Biden, and I'd hope that says a lot more about Biden than it does you. It also doesn't bode well as a driving force for voters.


I didn't read it as a dig; I just wanted to elaborate and voice my agreement
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24369 Posts
February 26 2024 21:34 GMT
#83023
From the article in Magic's post in the Palestine thread about an active duty member of the US Air Force that self immolated in protest of Israel's campaign of genocide against Palestinians and the US's complicity in it:

"Many of us like to ask ourselves, 'What would I do if I was alive during slavery? Or the Jim Crow South? Or apartheid? What would I do if my country was committing genocide?'," the post read. "The answer is, you’re doing it. Right now."


"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22630 Posts
February 26 2024 22:37 GMT
#83024
On February 27 2024 04:27 GreenHorizons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2024 02:46 Acrofales wrote:
On February 27 2024 02:12 JimmiC wrote:
There has been lots talk about how Biden is not doing great for the Dems but this article goes into detail about how poorly Trump is actually doing in his primaries. And how the MSM is not covering that the way they would if Biden was barely getting 60% of the votes.


A party incumbent who’s running for reelection has a huge advantage over anyone who might want to challenge him. He’s not only the head of the party; he has control over the party machinery.

That Trump has done as badly notwithstanding is (or should be) the big news.


In the New Hampshire primary, Trump got 54.3 percent of the vote; Haley, 43.2 percent. In Iowa, Trump got just 56,260 votes. There are 2,083,979 registered voters in Iowa. Hence, fewer than 3 percent of Iowans voted for him.


And according to AP VoteCast, a bit over 1 in 5 Republican primary voters in South Carolina said they would not vote for Trump in November if he is the party’s nominee






https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/look-closer-trump-s-reelection-campaign-is-in-dire-straits-opinion/ar-BB1iTYqi?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=c1d1d2264b874ae9a6377bb9f6b0228e&ei=8

That may be true, but just emphasizes how pathetic both parties are. It's really miserable that the choice for almost everyone is to stay home, or hold their nose and vote for someone they are very far from enthusiastic about. And let's face it, Trump's core of fanatic MAGAs are more numerous and louder than people who really like Biden (e.g. DPB).

Trump isn't doing poorly (electorally speaking anyway). The opinion piece is thick with copium. A cursory look at those primaries tells you Trump got a larger share and more votes than any Republican has before in those primaries/caucus (including himself when he won the presidency).

538 did a podcast where the host tries to make some of these points and pretty much gets shut down and laughed at. ~10:00 and ~14:00 are where you'll see what I'm talking about.

abcnews.go.com
Because Trump is effectively running unopposed. Normally there is a contest still going on.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
BlackJack
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States10574 Posts
February 27 2024 02:01 GMT
#83025
If I was alive during Jim Crow south I definitely would have self-immolated in protest
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
February 27 2024 13:51 GMT
#83026
--- Nuked ---
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44353 Posts
February 27 2024 14:11 GMT
#83027
On February 27 2024 22:51 JimmiC wrote:
My understanding of the US aid to Ukraine is that the package is actually to backfill stuff they already have to send. What if Biden just sent what they had? It would be a high risk move but it would really pressure congress not to leave the US short on supplies.

There’s a question of whether he has the power to order the army to turn over stocks without congressional approval. He could do it anyway of course, as commander in chief, but where possible working within the rules is better. They could always just load shells onto a truck and leave them by the border and if Ukrainians happen to steal them then so be it.

Biden tends not to play dirty though, even when it is required. We saw that when he didn’t expand SCOTUS.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
February 27 2024 14:40 GMT
#83028
--- Nuked ---
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44353 Posts
February 27 2024 15:03 GMT
#83029
I agree, I wish Biden was half as bold as Fox News claims he is. Expand SCOTUS, establish a Federal investigation into the attempts to overturn the election, both at a Federal and State level (as state officials participated in the conspiracy), and arrest the participants. The failure of their conspiracy largely came down to a minority of Republican officials who, when push came to shove, put country over party. The Republicans are replacing those officials with loyalists and using buyin to election fraud as a screening criteria.

They’re open about their intent to try again, if Biden wins another legitimate victory they have no intention of accepting it. It is an existential threat to the United States and must be treated as such. Had the Georgia Secretary of State been a party loyalist and muddied the waters the Republicans were absolutely prepared to use fake electors and their stacked Supreme Court of corrupt bribe takers. 2021 came down to a few individual decisions.

Biden is allowing them a do over in the hope that it won’t come to that. It’s too important to trust to hope. We’re in “maybe the cancer will get better on its own” territory because Biden doesn’t have the guts for chemo.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
February 27 2024 17:07 GMT
#83030
--- Nuked ---
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-02-27 17:41:44
February 27 2024 17:38 GMT
#83031
On February 28 2024 02:07 JimmiC wrote:
Pretty depressing. I keep expecting all the Republicans who supported McCain, Romney and so on will snap out of it and realize they lost their party. But I'm certain that is not happening. Winning for the "Republicans" regardless of what that stands for seems to be what matters.


As someone who has previously stated I am a Fiscal Conservative and Social Libertarian from Jacksonville, Fl, I am registered Republican. I have never voted for a Republican or Democratic President. I haven't felt there was a President of the two major parties that represented me well. However, if it truly comes down to Biden/Trump again, I'm going to vote for Biden. It's amazing that Republicans truly believe no one else can be greater then Trump. There are some of us out there, like my wife and I, that don't believe winning regardless is all that matters.

Edit: recap of my voting past
* Voted against DeSantis in primary
* Voted for him in general (Over a dem who promised a state tax and then after losing was found in a bed full of drugs and hookers lol)
* Voted for our Democrat Mayor (Over a republican who had hands tied to dirty money involved our local utilities company. Literally mind blown how the people of our party primaried him)

Fun times in Florida!
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27459 Posts
February 27 2024 17:58 GMT
#83032
On February 28 2024 02:38 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2024 02:07 JimmiC wrote:
Pretty depressing. I keep expecting all the Republicans who supported McCain, Romney and so on will snap out of it and realize they lost their party. But I'm certain that is not happening. Winning for the "Republicans" regardless of what that stands for seems to be what matters.


As someone who has previously stated I am a Fiscal Conservative and Social Libertarian from Jacksonville, Fl, I am registered Republican. I have never voted for a Republican or Democratic President. I haven't felt there was a President of the two major parties that represented me well. However, if it truly comes down to Biden/Trump again, I'm going to vote for Biden. It's amazing that Republicans truly believe no one else can be greater than Trump. There are some of us out there, like my wife and I, that don't believe winning regardless is all that matters.

Edit: recap of my voting past
* Voted against DeSantis in primary
* Voted for him in general (Over a dem who promised a state tax and then after losing was found in a bed full of drugs and hookers lol)
* Voted for our Democrat Mayor (Over a republican who had hands tied to dirty money involved our local utilities company. Literally mind blown how the people of our party primaried him)

Fun times in Florida!

Welcome to being actually left wing these days! I feel your pain if not the particulars.

You’re as homeless as us really, in the US context anyway.

There simply is no good option once we get to nitty gritty national level elections for someone of your sensibilities.

The salty part of me will whinge that you’re much less shamed for your vote or lack thereof than someone of my leaning not getting in line, but it’s not really overly relevant.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
February 27 2024 18:06 GMT
#83033
On February 28 2024 02:58 WombaT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2024 02:38 BisuDagger wrote:
On February 28 2024 02:07 JimmiC wrote:
Pretty depressing. I keep expecting all the Republicans who supported McCain, Romney and so on will snap out of it and realize they lost their party. But I'm certain that is not happening. Winning for the "Republicans" regardless of what that stands for seems to be what matters.


As someone who has previously stated I am a Fiscal Conservative and Social Libertarian from Jacksonville, Fl, I am registered Republican. I have never voted for a Republican or Democratic President. I haven't felt there was a President of the two major parties that represented me well. However, if it truly comes down to Biden/Trump again, I'm going to vote for Biden. It's amazing that Republicans truly believe no one else can be greater than Trump. There are some of us out there, like my wife and I, that don't believe winning regardless is all that matters.

Edit: recap of my voting past
* Voted against DeSantis in primary
* Voted for him in general (Over a dem who promised a state tax and then after losing was found in a bed full of drugs and hookers lol)
* Voted for our Democrat Mayor (Over a republican who had hands tied to dirty money involved our local utilities company. Literally mind blown how the people of our party primaried him)

Fun times in Florida!

Welcome to being actually left wing these days! I feel your pain if not the particulars.

You’re as homeless as us really, in the US context anyway.

There simply is no good option once we get to nitty gritty national level elections for someone of your sensibilities.

The salty part of me will whinge that you’re much less shamed for your vote or lack thereof than someone of my leaning not getting in line, but it’s not really overly relevant.


Yup, political homelessness 2024 woot! I’d drop my party if primaries weren’t so important to my state. And who I vote for locally generally has a bigger impact on my life.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
February 27 2024 18:26 GMT
#83034
--- Nuked ---
BlackJack
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States10574 Posts
February 27 2024 19:58 GMT
#83035
On February 28 2024 03:06 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2024 02:58 WombaT wrote:
On February 28 2024 02:38 BisuDagger wrote:
On February 28 2024 02:07 JimmiC wrote:
Pretty depressing. I keep expecting all the Republicans who supported McCain, Romney and so on will snap out of it and realize they lost their party. But I'm certain that is not happening. Winning for the "Republicans" regardless of what that stands for seems to be what matters.


As someone who has previously stated I am a Fiscal Conservative and Social Libertarian from Jacksonville, Fl, I am registered Republican. I have never voted for a Republican or Democratic President. I haven't felt there was a President of the two major parties that represented me well. However, if it truly comes down to Biden/Trump again, I'm going to vote for Biden. It's amazing that Republicans truly believe no one else can be greater than Trump. There are some of us out there, like my wife and I, that don't believe winning regardless is all that matters.

Edit: recap of my voting past
* Voted against DeSantis in primary
* Voted for him in general (Over a dem who promised a state tax and then after losing was found in a bed full of drugs and hookers lol)
* Voted for our Democrat Mayor (Over a republican who had hands tied to dirty money involved our local utilities company. Literally mind blown how the people of our party primaried him)

Fun times in Florida!

Welcome to being actually left wing these days! I feel your pain if not the particulars.

You’re as homeless as us really, in the US context anyway.

There simply is no good option once we get to nitty gritty national level elections for someone of your sensibilities.

The salty part of me will whinge that you’re much less shamed for your vote or lack thereof than someone of my leaning not getting in line, but it’s not really overly relevant.


Yup, political homelessness 2024 woot! I’d drop my party if primaries weren’t so important to my state. And who I vote for locally generally has a bigger impact on my life.


Agreed, local politics has a way bigger impact on daily life. I often spend more time than I should opining on local politics despite this being a largely international forum that can’t really relate. I’ve never voted for either major party for President and I have no intention of starting this election. If someone put a gun to my head and said I had to vote for Trump or Biden I would probably vote for Biden, not because I think he is capable of the job or because he would be better than Trump but mostly because it would be my small effort to deliver some blowback for overturning Roe.
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
February 27 2024 21:50 GMT
#83036
On February 28 2024 04:58 BlackJack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2024 03:06 BisuDagger wrote:
On February 28 2024 02:58 WombaT wrote:
On February 28 2024 02:38 BisuDagger wrote:
On February 28 2024 02:07 JimmiC wrote:
Pretty depressing. I keep expecting all the Republicans who supported McCain, Romney and so on will snap out of it and realize they lost their party. But I'm certain that is not happening. Winning for the "Republicans" regardless of what that stands for seems to be what matters.


As someone who has previously stated I am a Fiscal Conservative and Social Libertarian from Jacksonville, Fl, I am registered Republican. I have never voted for a Republican or Democratic President. I haven't felt there was a President of the two major parties that represented me well. However, if it truly comes down to Biden/Trump again, I'm going to vote for Biden. It's amazing that Republicans truly believe no one else can be greater than Trump. There are some of us out there, like my wife and I, that don't believe winning regardless is all that matters.

Edit: recap of my voting past
* Voted against DeSantis in primary
* Voted for him in general (Over a dem who promised a state tax and then after losing was found in a bed full of drugs and hookers lol)
* Voted for our Democrat Mayor (Over a republican who had hands tied to dirty money involved our local utilities company. Literally mind blown how the people of our party primaried him)

Fun times in Florida!

Welcome to being actually left wing these days! I feel your pain if not the particulars.

You’re as homeless as us really, in the US context anyway.

There simply is no good option once we get to nitty gritty national level elections for someone of your sensibilities.

The salty part of me will whinge that you’re much less shamed for your vote or lack thereof than someone of my leaning not getting in line, but it’s not really overly relevant.


Yup, political homelessness 2024 woot! I’d drop my party if primaries weren’t so important to my state. And who I vote for locally generally has a bigger impact on my life.


Agreed, local politics has a way bigger impact on daily life. I often spend more time than I should opining on local politics despite this being a largely international forum that can’t really relate. I’ve never voted for either major party for President and I have no intention of starting this election. If someone put a gun to my head and said I had to vote for Trump or Biden I would probably vote for Biden, not because I think he is capable of the job or because he would be better than Trump but mostly because it would be my small effort to deliver some blowback for overturning Roe.


Spot on. I don’t believe in abortions, but am not willing to put my beliefs over others and their freedom of choice. Turning over Roe has been really bad for the health of our country.

As far as voting president, I will vote for Biden because I think Trump being president really does hurt certain communities and the mental well being of some individuals to a sever degree. Even if I don’t agree with all of the reactions, I don’t think the person we trust to run this country and maintain world order should be someone who has this affect on individuals.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44353 Posts
February 27 2024 21:58 GMT
#83037
Trump’s bag man successfully got Trump to sign an order that he wrote closing all military bases in Germany and withdrawing US forces. We should have a president that can’t be talked into upending 70 years of US foreign policy by the guy who carries his snacks.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
February 28 2024 00:22 GMT
#83038
--- Nuked ---
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
February 28 2024 19:01 GMT
#83039
--- Nuked ---
Fleetfeet
Profile Blog Joined May 2014
Canada2836 Posts
February 28 2024 19:50 GMT
#83040
On February 29 2024 04:01 JimmiC wrote:
Well this is spicy. The hackers that broke into the Atlanta court records are threatening to release Trump docs that could impact the election if they are not paid.

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/hackers-threaten-release-trump-documents-180944749.html


Honestly 'Russian national hackers release documents that remove trump from the ballot' seems like an awful outcome. Surely that'd galvanize some of the bullshit trump peddles and make him a martyr.
Prev 1 4150 4151 4152 4153 4154 5994 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O155
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1074
ZZZero.O 155
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm122
League of Legends
Doublelift5296
JimRising 693
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5573
Other Games
summit1g8793
FrodaN2999
KnowMe206
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1017
• Shiphtur184
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6m
CranKy Ducklings1
Afreeca Starleague
11h 6m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 6m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 6m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.