• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:34
CEST 13:34
KST 20:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8376 users

US Politics Mega-thread - Page 209

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 207 208 209 210 211 6009 Next
Now that we have a new thread, in order to ensure that this thread continues to meet TL standards and follows the proper guidelines, we will be enforcing the rules in the OP more strictly. Be sure to give them a complete and thorough read before posting!

NOTE: When providing a source, please provide a very brief summary on what it's about and what purpose it adds to the discussion. The supporting statement should clearly explain why the subject is relevant and needs to be discussed. Please follow this rule especially for tweets.

Your supporting statement should always come BEFORE you provide the source.


If you have any questions, comments, concern, or feedback regarding the USPMT, then please use this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/website-feedback/510156-us-politics-thread
Taelshin
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada420 Posts
May 17 2018 20:06 GMT
#4161
He was talking about ms13 and they are animals, there was nothing wrong with him saying it. They are animals. Good god people.

Gaza: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6284333/tear-gas-drones-and-molotov-cocktails-delivered-by-kite-the-future-of-protest-warfare-on-display-in-gaza/

Is the IDF justified in shooting people flying flaming kites? I think so.
"We didnt listen"
zlefin
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
United States7689 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-05-17 20:17:49
May 17 2018 20:14 GMT
#4162
On May 18 2018 05:06 Taelshin wrote:
He was talking about ms13 and they are animals, there was nothing wrong with him saying it. They are animals. Good god people.

Gaza: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6284333/tear-gas-drones-and-molotov-cocktails-delivered-by-kite-the-future-of-protest-warfare-on-display-in-gaza/

Is the IDF justified in shooting people flying flaming kites? I think so.


justification gets to be a very complicated question in some situations, with no ideal answers; and some intentionally create situations with no good answers to cause such difficulties.

on those kites; it'd depend on a number of factors in the situation, the particular threat level of the kite, availability of alternate options, etc.
also a question of whether we're focusing on legal or ethical justification.

unless you want a simplistic answer, in which case I can provide an inaccurate but simplistic one.
Great read: http://shorensteincenter.org/news-coverage-2016-general-election/ great book on democracy: http://press.princeton.edu/titles/10671.html zlefin is grumpier due to long term illness. Ignoring some users.
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28908 Posts
May 17 2018 20:18 GMT
#4163
On May 18 2018 04:44 Plansix wrote:
I cannot remember the last time I heard a President or Senator refer ill defined group criminal actors as “monsters” or “animals”. I’ve heard it used to describe a specific criminal, normally after they are convicted. And never as vaguely as Trump used it where I’m not even confident I know which group he was talking about.

Also I heard a lot of critique of “super predators” during the democratic primary, so I do not agree with the assessment that Clinton was never called out for that language.


I'm not saying she was not called out. I'm not saying what Trump said was okay. I'm saying Introvert's semi-defense of Trump's statement got a lot more flak than democrat posters who supported Hillary's statement did.

Here's a relevant page:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/general/383301-us-politics-mega-thread?page=3029

Sermokala makes a point out of Hillary not being a leftist democrat through quoting this speech. One regular democrat posts 'Most of us were too young to remember, but crime was fucking awful and that statement was very true.' The same poster goes on to write '1. Crime was bad. Superpredator was pretty much an accurate description.' (He didn't call out Introvert so I'm not accusing this guy of being hypocritical. But Igne, GH and Sermokala are the only three posters I really see call him out for it. )

You yourself posted 'Also crime was crazy and the 80s were worse. People used to not go to central park at all, let alone at night.', which is a semi-defense of the statement -> I basically read your statement as a 'crime was so bad and the criminals were so bad that the superpredator phrase is somewhat defensible'.

I have no need to rehash this argument. I am glad the current consensus now that the election is over seems to be that the superpredator phrase is on a comparable level of bad as comparing m13 members to animals is. Hillary did also say something to the effect of it being an unfortunate choice of words, and she has no problems passing the bar of being rhetorically preferable to Trump. I'm just trying to highlight that I think Introvert got more negative responses, and ones relating to his posting style, than what I think was warranted based on his statements.
Moderator
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
May 17 2018 20:18 GMT
#4164
Shooting the kites would be more effective.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
m4ini
Profile Joined February 2014
4215 Posts
May 17 2018 20:20 GMT
#4165
Hillary did also say something to the effect of it being an unfortunate choice of words, and she has no problems passing the bar of being rhetorically preferable to Trump.


She actually apologised and made clear that she regrets what she said.

Of course it's politspeak, it's the usual "i'm not sad that i did it, i'm sad that i got caught" thing - but still, she recognised it.
On track to MA1950A.
Kyadytim
Profile Joined March 2009
United States886 Posts
May 17 2018 20:23 GMT
#4166
On May 18 2018 05:18 Plansix wrote:
Shooting the kites would be more effective.

I agree. They had snipers. The snipers could have been shooting the kites down instead of shooting people.
m4ini
Profile Joined February 2014
4215 Posts
May 17 2018 20:26 GMT
#4167
On May 18 2018 05:23 Kyadytim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2018 05:18 Plansix wrote:
Shooting the kites would be more effective.

I agree. They had snipers. The snipers could have been shooting the kites down instead of shooting people.


They also have nonlethal weapons, including teargas that was used effectively. Lets not act like a kite is an unstoppable force.

Were terrorists flying these kites? Pretty sure, yeah, and with that, they're combatants. But you can't just use that as justification to randomly fire into a crowd, might as well use tank guns then, and start precision-carpet bombing the middle east.
On track to MA1950A.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
May 17 2018 20:27 GMT
#4168
On May 18 2018 05:18 Liquid`Drone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2018 04:44 Plansix wrote:
I cannot remember the last time I heard a President or Senator refer ill defined group criminal actors as “monsters” or “animals”. I’ve heard it used to describe a specific criminal, normally after they are convicted. And never as vaguely as Trump used it where I’m not even confident I know which group he was talking about.

Also I heard a lot of critique of “super predators” during the democratic primary, so I do not agree with the assessment that Clinton was never called out for that language.


I'm not saying she was not called out. I'm not saying what Trump said was okay. I'm saying Introvert's semi-defense of Trump's statement got a lot more flak than democrat posters who supported Hillary's statement did.

Here's a relevant page:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/general/383301-us-politics-mega-thread?page=3029

Sermokala makes a point out of Hillary not being a leftist democrat through quoting this speech. One regular democrat posts 'Most of us were too young to remember, but crime was fucking awful and that statement was very true.' The same poster goes on to write '1. Crime was bad. Superpredator was pretty much an accurate description.' (He didn't call out Introvert so I'm not accusing this guy of being hypocritical. But Igne, GH and Sermokala are the only three posters I really see call him out for it. )

You yourself posted 'Also crime was crazy and the 80s were worse. People used to not go to central park at all, let alone at night.', which is a semi-defense of the statement -> I basically read your statement as a 'crime was so bad and the criminals were so bad that the superpredator phrase is somewhat defensible'.

I have no need to rehash this argument. I am glad the current consensus now that the election is over seems to be that the superpredator phrase is on a comparable level of bad as comparing m13 members to animals is. Hillary did also say something to the effect of it being an unfortunate choice of words, and she has no problems passing the bar of being rhetorically preferable to Trump. I'm just trying to highlight that I think Introvert got more negative responses, and ones relating to his posting style, than what I think was warranted based on his statements.

That I agree with. My view on the super predator comment changed since than, but I was guilty trying to justify it at the time. And we should all avoid going back to our bullshit.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-05-17 20:42:23
May 17 2018 20:41 GMT
#4169
I think there's a couple distinctions to be made between Trump and Hillary here.

First, Hillary's comment was made kind of a long time ago. It wasn't a great comment then and it's obviously worse now, but it was clear she was referring to gang-related violence. Plus, she has a decent record of being not racist. Ultimately, she apologized for that language too.

Trump on the other hand made that comment yesterday. There is some ambiguity if he was referring to MS13 or the broader latino population. And this is a guy who has a record of being kinda racist in both action and word.

The Hillary thing is kind of a gotcha, whereas Trump's comment is possibly/ likely part of a broader pattern of racism.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
mikedebo
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4341 Posts
May 17 2018 21:07 GMT
#4170
Just remember that literally the primary tactic in creating conditions for genocide is convincing everyone that the target group of people are something less than human.
I NEED A PHOTOSYNTHESIS! ||| 'airtoss' is an anagram of 'artosis' ||| SANGHOOOOOO ||| "No Korea? No problem. I have internet." -- Stardust
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
May 17 2018 21:16 GMT
#4171
On May 18 2018 06:07 mikedebo wrote:
Just remember that literally the primary tactic in creating conditions for genocide is convincing everyone that the target group of people are something less than human.

Hold on buddy, that's systemic ethnic cleansing over a long period of time, that only leads to genocide by accident. /s
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-05-17 21:28:46
May 17 2018 21:27 GMT
#4172


On the topic of immigration, a growing number of moderate republicans are spoiling for a fight about DACA and immigration reform with their conservative counterparts. Meanwhile the conservatives are threatening to hold up a farm bill unless their hard line immigration bill gets voted on, so the Senate can kill it. All during an election season. Both bills would never make it into law, since neither would make it out of the Senate.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12570 Posts
May 17 2018 21:46 GMT
#4173
On May 18 2018 05:06 Taelshin wrote:
He was talking about ms13 and they are animals, there was nothing wrong with him saying it. They are animals. Good god people.


All right, let's engage this idea. What makes a human an animal in your eyes?
No will to live, no wish to die
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7684 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-05-17 21:50:00
May 17 2018 21:48 GMT
#4174
On May 18 2018 06:46 Nebuchad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2018 05:06 Taelshin wrote:
He was talking about ms13 and they are animals, there was nothing wrong with him saying it. They are animals. Good god people.


All right, let's engage this idea. What makes a human an animal in your eyes?


why didnt you quote m4ni too who said there are a lot of animals, "not in our world [the West]," but down in "Africa?"
It is terrible to die of thirst at sea. Must you so salt your truth that it will no longer even slake thirst?
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12570 Posts
May 17 2018 21:53 GMT
#4175
On May 18 2018 06:48 IgnE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2018 06:46 Nebuchad wrote:
On May 18 2018 05:06 Taelshin wrote:
He was talking about ms13 and they are animals, there was nothing wrong with him saying it. They are animals. Good god people.


All right, let's engage this idea. What makes a human an animal in your eyes?


why didnt you quote m4ni too who said there are a lot of animals, "not in our world [the West]," but down in "Africa?"


That's a good point, I probably should have.
No will to live, no wish to die
A3th3r
Profile Blog Joined September 2014
United States319 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-05-19 22:09:18
May 17 2018 22:16 GMT
#4176
The US continues to not spend enough on the hiring, firing, & management of employees. This is the true mark of success for a country. Although a simple google search verifies that the current umemployment rate in the States is 4.1%, definitely that number could be lower. The industry at large needs to do their part to drive the economy, at least for some token amount of time. I guess it's clear that business folks are reluctant to involve themselves too much in politics in general, but that being said, there are good reasons to occasionally connect with the "political world" just to get a glimpse of what is happening in there.

It is the civic duty of successful people to choose their favorites to represent themselves in government, even if the pay isn't as good in general. Trump, for all his faults, is the person that was chosen by the electorate to represent American interests in matters of governance & national security. Beyond that, he does not have a ton of responsibilities in the arenas of "normal life" except that he is some sort of symbol of hope to the people of his country. I just worry that he will bring back the "War on Drugs" that happened under LBJ & the "military-industrial complex" of President Eisenhower, who was a former military general. There continues to be a lot of envy of the US in the "developing world"

http://www.industryweek.com/supply-chain/seismic-shifts-us-economy-impact-manufacturing-supply-chain
stale trite schlub
Taelshin
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada420 Posts
May 17 2018 22:18 GMT
#4177
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS-13

https://www.voanews.com/a/us-officials-say-ms-13-gang-is-sending-younger-more-violent-members-to-america/4214796.html

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-massachusetts-crime-gang/three-ms-13-gang-members-in-massachusetts-convicted-in-murder-trial-idUSKBN1HU2WX

https://www.cnn.com/2017/03/02/us/ms-13-long-island-killings/index.html

Those are all interesting reads, the wiki is pretty bare bones if u just want a quick scan, highlighting the child prostitution.
I think that makes my point, so ill respond with, if they are not animals, what are they? and does calling them animals really bother you that much?

"We didnt listen"
a_flayer
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands2826 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-05-17 22:23:38
May 17 2018 22:22 GMT
#4178
I'm not sure whether to put this in this thread, the "Trump says stupid/crazy thing thread" or the "North Korea says stupid/crazy thing thread"

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/may/17/north-korea-trump-latest-warning-kim-jong-un-gaddafi
Asked about ‘Libya model’, Trump says: ‘That model … was total decimation. That model would take place if we don’t make a deal’

Donald Trump has threatened Kim Jong-un with the same fate as Muammar Gaddafi if the North Korean leader “doesn’t make a deal” on his nuclear weapons programme.

Aside from the notion that doesn't seem to understand what model they were referring to, I'm just not sure if this is the right time to double down... Maybe Moon should have told him to back off. I mean for gods sake, if I say that on Reddit or Twitter about Trump, I get banned and possibly investigated by the FBI.


Also: we're all fucking animals, who cares. You people and your obsession with words.
When you came along so righteous with a new national hate, so convincing is the ardor of war and of men, it's harder to breathe than to believe you're a friend. The wars at home, the wars abroad, all soaked in blood and lies and fraud.
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12570 Posts
May 17 2018 22:26 GMT
#4179
On May 18 2018 07:18 Taelshin wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS-13

https://www.voanews.com/a/us-officials-say-ms-13-gang-is-sending-younger-more-violent-members-to-america/4214796.html

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-massachusetts-crime-gang/three-ms-13-gang-members-in-massachusetts-convicted-in-murder-trial-idUSKBN1HU2WX

https://www.cnn.com/2017/03/02/us/ms-13-long-island-killings/index.html

Those are all interesting reads, the wiki is pretty bare bones if u just want a quick scan, highlighting the child prostitution.
I think that makes my point, so ill respond with, if they are not animals, what are they? and does calling them animals really bother you that much?


Do you really think the problem is that I don't understand gang violence and I need a few wiki links? That's quite condescending don't you think.

They're humans, and yes, it does bother me. If we establish that some human behaviors make you an animal it is invariably used to justify treatment against them that I don't want to justify. It's also inherently counterproductive to a lot of my positions because it limits the search for solutions to issues. See I'm of the opinion that the war on drugs is counterproductive and empowers gangs like these, that's an argument I've been known to make. I can't make it if they are animals cause you know, animals are going to animal, aren't they.

Those are some of the reasons why I would oppose this. Now I'd like to engage your ideas in favor of it.
No will to live, no wish to die
Taelshin
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada420 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-05-17 22:38:29
May 17 2018 22:36 GMT
#4180
Its a shame calling a horrific gang of monster's animals bothers you, but I really do not care about your feelers. Call them what you want, ill call them what I want.

Not interested in a war on drugs argument and I provided links which show why I am in favor of calling them animals, You telling me you "understand" gang violence does not make those points invalid or carry any less weight.

User was temp banned for this post.
"We didnt listen"
Prev 1 207 208 209 210 211 6009 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs ShamelessLIVE!
herO vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings157
SHIN 75
CranKy Ducklings SOOP48
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 299
ByuN 263
OGKoka 257
SHIN 75
MindelVK 23
Railgan 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68144
Calm 10591
Rain 2658
soO 981
Bisu 927
FanTaSy 878
Stork 406
Soulkey 396
Rush 290
Soma 211
[ Show more ]
firebathero 197
Shuttle 167
Last 148
Snow 133
Mind 109
Light 107
ToSsGirL 74
Pusan 72
hero 43
Shinee 42
Bale 37
Trap 37
Killer 36
Sea.KH 36
Free 32
Hm[arnc] 29
Mong 26
Sharp 26
Sexy 24
zelot 20
yabsab 18
sorry 17
Shine 16
HiyA 15
scan(afreeca) 12
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
Noble 10
Aegong 9
Dota 2
Gorgc6991
League of Legends
Reynor80
Counter-Strike
x6flipin709
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Other Games
gofns37074
singsing2259
byalli655
Pyrionflax242
B2W.Neo175
Chillindude14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV211
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 109
• Gemini_19 7
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV511
League of Legends
• Jankos3177
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 26m
OSC
11h 26m
Replay Cast
11h 26m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.