• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:01
CEST 17:01
KST 00:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9430 users

High Thread - Page 742

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 740 741 742 743 744 861 Next
Rockafella
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom291 Posts
September 30 2012 14:19 GMT
#14821
On September 16 2012 12:37 Xiphos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2012 12:21 Sroobz wrote:
On September 15 2012 23:32 Xiphos wrote:
Huh, okay I've decided to get high anyways, want to accompany myself with a movie or something. Suggestions needed!


I dare you to try and follow Memento when you are high. If you haven't seen it of course. Actually you still probably won't be able to follow it haha


I've seen it, its not really complicated.

Its just about a guy who went to confront the killer of his wife. At first, the killer joked around him and took advantage to the fact that the guy had a disability which is his short term memory from the time that his wife has been murdered. But then as story progresses, he have found several tattoos on himself which he carved out on his own to reminds him of several clues to leads on the killer. Then he went up to the killer and pretty much got his revenge.

The entire film is done with random scenes flying all over the place. Once you pieced them all together, the aura of complexity wore off and you find yourself judging Christopher Nolan for fabricating a mindfuck for the sake of yearning to be deep.

But hey keep pilling up on those suggestions.


You clearly didn't follow Memento very well! The main character made up 'Sammy Jenkis', Guy Pearce was infact the one who killed his wife by accident, as kept asking him for her insulin shot to see if he could really not remember the previous one. The guy who raped his wife and gave him the brain damage, he had killed way before the film, the entire story he is used by Teddy to act as a hitman and to settle scores. The tattoos are written to try figure out who the killer though he has already killed him, to try and keep himself on a path he can try and control and understand but in doing so he is just lying to himself to keep himself happy and fabricating parts of the truth so that when he forgets them, they can act as a story he will be able to solve for his own means.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
September 30 2012 18:56 GMT
#14822
Had a few bong hits and 2 spliffs on a nice sunny sunday... It was a good day
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Bourneq
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden800 Posts
September 30 2012 22:33 GMT
#14823
On September 30 2012 23:19 Rockafella wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2012 12:37 Xiphos wrote:
On September 16 2012 12:21 Sroobz wrote:
On September 15 2012 23:32 Xiphos wrote:
Huh, okay I've decided to get high anyways, want to accompany myself with a movie or something. Suggestions needed!


I dare you to try and follow Memento when you are high. If you haven't seen it of course. Actually you still probably won't be able to follow it haha


I've seen it, its not really complicated.

Its just about a guy who went to confront the killer of his wife. At first, the killer joked around him and took advantage to the fact that the guy had a disability which is his short term memory from the time that his wife has been murdered. But then as story progresses, he have found several tattoos on himself which he carved out on his own to reminds him of several clues to leads on the killer. Then he went up to the killer and pretty much got his revenge.

The entire film is done with random scenes flying all over the place. Once you pieced them all together, the aura of complexity wore off and you find yourself judging Christopher Nolan for fabricating a mindfuck for the sake of yearning to be deep.

But hey keep pilling up on those suggestions.


You clearly didn't follow Memento very well! The main character made up 'Sammy Jenkis', Guy Pearce was infact the one who killed his wife by accident, as kept asking him for her insulin shot to see if he could really not remember the previous one. The guy who raped his wife and gave him the brain damage, he had killed way before the film, the entire story he is used by Teddy to act as a hitman and to settle scores. The tattoos are written to try figure out who the killer though he has already killed him, to try and keep himself on a path he can try and control and understand but in doing so he is just lying to himself to keep himself happy and fabricating parts of the truth so that when he forgets them, they can act as a story he will be able to solve for his own means.

My head hurts. I need a spliff.
CyDe
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1010 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-02 02:24:41
October 02 2012 02:24 GMT
#14824
Goddamn. Blue cheese weed or something? Woah.

I mean that I smoked it, I'm not sure if that sentence was clear.

EDIT: Wat
youtube.com/GamingCyDe-- My totally abandoned youtube channel that I might revisit at some point
StateofReverie
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States633 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-02 03:23:42
October 02 2012 03:23 GMT
#14825
had a very mini joint (0.3) monday night, after almost 24 hours of no smoking :o
I also did 4 hours of work though so that was nice
GnarlyArbitrage
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
575 Posts
October 02 2012 06:15 GMT
#14826
On October 02 2012 12:23 StateofReverie wrote:
had a very mini joint (0.3) monday night, after almost 24 hours of no smoking :o
I also did 4 hours of work though so that was nice


I just can't stop laughing.
StateofReverie
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States633 Posts
October 02 2012 17:41 GMT
#14827
On October 02 2012 15:15 DigiGnar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2012 12:23 StateofReverie wrote:
had a very mini joint (0.3) monday night, after almost 24 hours of no smoking :o
I also did 4 hours of work though so that was nice


I just can't stop laughing.

out of rolling papers atm
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
October 02 2012 19:22 GMT
#14828
Well, I've got 3 cases of whippits, a pan of special brownies, and over a thousand pages of research to go through. Here's to working at home!
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
CyDe
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1010 Posts
October 03 2012 01:19 GMT
#14829
Oh my god I am so unimaginably high holy fucking fucks jesus christ

I don't even know what to say, this is absolutely amazing in every way.

this jfucking song:


makes the universe become something beauitufl. It's all so important, you know? holy fuck it ;s so goddamn important! ahhhhhhhhhhhdfhdfhdhf

'
gokay, I had some pictures that I took prior to smokin' dis shiz, lemme find that:
[image loading]

holy goddamn that was so fucking difficult to do and it took ages to but oh my fuck it's only been 3 minutes what the flying shit

okay

okay one sec.


this fucking song:


makes the world beautiful. It's golden and watery and there's glass plates flying across my vision or some shit it's hard to descrbie actually.

it's really warm looking and I'm floating through grassy hills

this is the last night in my body, yeah

holy shit it's wonderful. I'm like a pendulum, it's shattering oh my god it's really unlike anything I've ever seen befoer but my god doesnm't jurassic park have such a great atmosphere. Somehow, for now, this skin will have to do....

it's all yellow and papery wood looking

fuck it ended on that sort of dissonant note, holy shit that change in pace.


AHHHH


the robotic voice is hauntingly awesome, wooah the fuck

oh how i've been teething,
in light of your misleading,
you caused this collapse
between the heart and the synapse.

the electricity and like sharp fuzz is fucking with me


Dude this is not normal. WHat the fuck is this stuff. Blue cheese or some shit? Could someone elaborate on that?

I keep biting my lip and not feeling and then like biting realy hard into my lip

We're all puppets,
We're all marionettes,
We're all puppets,
We're all marionettes.



4:00 minutes is the greatest thing in music that has ever happened. for the full buildup go to 3:20, I think. I haven't gotten there yet but I'm getting excited for when I do, holy shit it's so close it's so close... oh... wait for it..
.
//./...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................................................


OH HOW I'VE BEEN TEETHING,
IN LIGHT OF YOUR MISLEADING,
YOU'VE CAUSED THIS COLLAPSE
BETWEEN THE HEART AND THE SYNAPSE

IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY JUST TO HEAR IT, HOLY SHIT I LIKE LOSE MYSELF ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

the strings and joints will join us together
the strings and joints will join us,
the strings and joints will join us together

the drums are wonderful too my god.

oh shit the next song has such sick beats


goddamn it makes everything soft and doubly and shit like that

anD THEN THE ALLITERATION

How'd you know to find me here?
Tipped offed you tip toed to the tune of tapped wires
and insider information,
this manifested destiny (you think you can bestow on me);
An epidemic with allure that brings intrigue
to the dullest minds

that's just utter fucking genius. and not because I'm high, like when I'm sober I'd sya it too


oh my god, like, I always came to the high thread to see people type random shit, and I never really did, but now i'm doing this giant post and I'm so fucking unbelievably high it's fucking embarrassing holy shit haha

her fingers like spiders drew a web my body couldn't shed

ddamn the beats are like flowing through me i"m actually twitching that's weird.

it's eai


------

Okay, so now I'm mildly sober. I went off and did something I don't remember, but I remember there was a lot of music, and then I watched some old TV shows. Oh yeah I also ate some spaghetti and cheesecake, that was good. Though I left a plastic thing on the stove and it melted so... oops. Anyway. How was everyone else's night? :D
youtube.com/GamingCyDe-- My totally abandoned youtube channel that I might revisit at some point
Alabasern
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4005 Posts
October 03 2012 01:26 GMT
#14830
Support your esport!
GnarlyArbitrage
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
575 Posts
October 03 2012 02:35 GMT
#14831
On October 03 2012 02:41 StateofReverie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2012 15:15 DigiGnar wrote:
On October 02 2012 12:23 StateofReverie wrote:
had a very mini joint (0.3) monday night, after almost 24 hours of no smoking :o
I also did 4 hours of work though so that was nice


I just can't stop laughing.

out of rolling papers atm


If it's dro, I feel bad for that flower. Should be put in a pipe or a bong or a vape. Why don't you have?! Plants are living creatures that deserve a humane death just like pigs and cows!
Voltaire
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1485 Posts
October 03 2012 04:02 GMT
#14832
Haven't smoked in 34 days! I moved across the country.

Before that I was smoking nearly every single day for almost 2 years. I miss you Mary Jane! MJ facilitates a much better weekend with friends than alcohol.
As long as people believe in absurdities they will continue to commit atrocities.
Bourneq
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden800 Posts
October 03 2012 16:36 GMT
#14833
So anybody else planing to watch TL attack baked?
nunez
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway4003 Posts
October 03 2012 17:26 GMT
#14834
On October 04 2012 01:36 Bourneq wrote:
So anybody else planing to watch TL attack baked?


aha! great idea. i was thinking watching some documentary, but i'll do that instead.
had a long day at univ today, can't wait to roll one in an hour.
conspired against by a confederacy of dunces.
CyDe
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1010 Posts
October 03 2012 21:27 GMT
#14835
Getting high on this blue cheese weed again, wish me luck
youtube.com/GamingCyDe-- My totally abandoned youtube channel that I might revisit at some point
Bourneq
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden800 Posts
October 03 2012 21:30 GMT
#14836
On October 04 2012 06:27 CyDe wrote:
Getting high on this blue cheese weed again, wish me luck

Wish you luck bro
CyDe
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1010 Posts
October 03 2012 22:20 GMT
#14837
On October 04 2012 06:30 Bourneq wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2012 06:27 CyDe wrote:
Getting high on this blue cheese weed again, wish me luck

Wish you luck bro

HOly christ Grandma's boy is so amazing goddamn

also God is an Astronaut is fantastic
youtube.com/GamingCyDe-- My totally abandoned youtube channel that I might revisit at some point
randommuch
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States370 Posts
October 04 2012 01:06 GMT
#14838
On October 03 2012 10:19 CyDe wrote:
Okay, so now I'm mildly sober. I went off and did something I don't remember, but I remember there was a lot of music, and then I watched some old TV shows. Oh yeah I also ate some spaghetti and cheesecake, that was good. Though I left a plastic thing on the stove and it melted so... oops. Anyway. How was everyone else's night? :D


K, you either need to smoke a lot more or smoke a lot less.
Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food." Genesis 1:29
YokoKano
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States612 Posts
October 04 2012 01:17 GMT
#14839
timely 90s

IQ 155.905638752
YokoKano
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States612 Posts
October 04 2012 01:23 GMT
#14840
check out these bad ass bitches. they're my cigar of the week. the precinct in my area recently banned weed unless you participate in the cigar of the week contest. dealers are giving major discounts to smokers who participate in the cigar of the week contest. apparently there were too many people drinking beer or something while they toked and it was causing disturbances in the Force. to set things to rights, conscientious dealers demand that smokers light up with the Sopranos before and after and during their usual smokes. i've put away five or so in the last couple days and i feel like a new man.

for those looking for a cleaner smoke check out pipe tobacco. some pipes have filters.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=513

IQ 155.905638752
Prev 1 740 741 742 743 744 861 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 91
Harstem 78
trigger 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 49665
Shuttle 8620
BeSt 706
Horang2 509
Larva 200
Sexy 186
actioN 180
Soma 141
Last 124
ggaemo 114
[ Show more ]
Mind 94
Zeus 74
hero 63
Hyun 55
Killer 52
Aegong 48
ToSsGirL 33
Bale 26
PianO 25
Rock 18
NaDa 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4982
qojqva2585
Dendi1329
420jenkins493
Fuzer 84
Counter-Strike
fl0m3499
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1066
Liquid`Hasu779
Other Games
B2W.Neo832
Beastyqt556
Mlord470
byalli384
Livibee218
ArmadaUGS209
Hui .203
KnowMe105
QueenE61
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 33
Chillindude15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick805
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream62
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 45
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2565
League of Legends
• Nemesis3207
Other Games
• WagamamaTV215
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 59m
Replay Cast
7h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 59m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 59m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.