• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:10
CEST 16:10
KST 23:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8731 users

How many REAL friend do you have?

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
zergc1
Profile Joined October 2004
Zimbabwe961 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-10-04 23:17:00
October 04 2006 23:13 GMT
#1
[image loading]

Poll: How many REAL friends do you have?
(Vote): 1
(Vote): 2
(Vote): 3
(Vote): 4
(Vote): 5
(Vote): 6+
(Vote): 10+

I mean REAL friends, not people you like to laugh & have fun with. Someone you can really trust on and who can help you when you have problems and you are 100% sure that he will never betray you etc...REAL friend ok?
I personnaly only have 4 real friends and you?
Yuljan
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
2196 Posts
October 04 2006 23:14 GMT
#2
had 4 now 3 but maybe the 4 is coming back.
FireBatLover
Profile Joined July 2006
United States203 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-10-04 23:17:45
October 04 2006 23:16 GMT
#3
i have a lot!

Edit: And yes they are real friends that are close to me.
Wanna turn up the heat? Fire it up!
LemOn
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United Kingdom8629 Posts
October 04 2006 23:19 GMT
#4
Where is 0 option?
Much is the father figure that I miss in my life. Go Daddy! DoC.LemOn, LemOn[5thF]
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
October 04 2006 23:19 GMT
#5
On October 05 2006 08:19 HasuZealot wrote:
Where is 0 option?

its near the wrist-cutting knives and black eye shadow
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
RiSE
Profile Joined April 2004
United States3182 Posts
October 04 2006 23:22 GMT
#6
I have seven, though one recently moved an hour away so I don't see him too much.
heavy hand upon the land, feel it's weight inside you
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
October 04 2006 23:23 GMT
#7
Everyone who said 10+ is a liar, and probably just in school/college.

Trust me, you don't have 10 REAL friends.

Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
October 04 2006 23:24 GMT
#8
On October 05 2006 08:23 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Everyone who said 10+ is a liar, and probably just in school/college.

Trust me, you don't have 10 REAL friends.



What? I consider nearly everyone I met on my floor in university a close friend, plus the 6 - 7 close friends from back home.
Moderator
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
October 04 2006 23:25 GMT
#9
I have LOTS of friends. Real friends 5.
Moderator<:3-/-<
LemOn
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United Kingdom8629 Posts
October 04 2006 23:28 GMT
#10
" Someone you can really trust on and who can help you when you have problems and you are 100% sure that he will never betray you etc...REAL friend ok?"


-ZERO, I really haven't got a friend like this.
I want that option...
Much is the father figure that I miss in my life. Go Daddy! DoC.LemOn, LemOn[5thF]
Raidern
Profile Joined February 2005
Brazil3821 Posts
October 04 2006 23:29 GMT
#11
2 REAL friends that I *believe* would support me if I'm really fucked up.

and like 014912748907246 "friends" that wouldn't give a shit if I go broke for example.
For the Swarm!
vGl-CoW
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Belgium8305 Posts
October 04 2006 23:30 GMT
#12
probably like 9 or so
Moderatorfollow me on twitter if u think ur so tough @BooyaCow
lugggy
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
450 Posts
October 04 2006 23:33 GMT
#13
Do online friends count? Or teachers?
A little effort please, this isnt a forum for just posting every link on the internet.
MTF
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States1739 Posts
October 04 2006 23:33 GMT
#14
On October 05 2006 08:19 Hot_Bid wrote:
its near the wrist-cutting knives and black eye shadow




Just one, for me. And I'm going to be marrying her. : o
Think. :)
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-10-04 23:37:38
October 04 2006 23:35 GMT
#15
On October 05 2006 08:24 Chill wrote:
     [removed quote within quote]

What? I consider nearly everyone I met on my floor in university a close friend, plus the 6 - 7 close friends from back home.


Again, those are people you like to hang out with, and I'm sure you get along with everybody, and you guys are all friends,

But I think the definition of REAL friend we're going for here would mean someone wwho is ALWAYS there for you, will do ANYTHING for you, someone you trust 100% with ANY issue you could possibly have, someone who will be there through thick and thin. Someone who is more than just a regular friend.

I honestly don't think you could say that about your dormmates.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
lugggy
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
450 Posts
October 04 2006 23:37 GMT
#16
Well, E.T., most people are voting for 10. So do they just not know how to read, or are they really fooling themselves a bunchload, or are we just losers for not having 10+ "REAL friends" (this thread's definition)? I have some "potential REAL friends" if I really needed them, but I don't, becuase I have loved ones and family members, and not time for seeking out "best friends", as I am an adult.
A little effort please, this isnt a forum for just posting every link on the internet.
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
October 04 2006 23:39 GMT
#17
On October 05 2006 08:37 lugggy wrote:
Well, E.T., most people are voting for 10. So do they just not know how to read, or are they really fooling themselves a bunchload, or are we just losers for not having 10+ "REAL friends" (this thread's definition)? I have some "potential REAL friends" if I really needed them, but I don't, becuase I have loved ones and family members, and not time for seeking out "best friends", as I am an adult.


Nah, I honestly just think people didn't understand what the OP meant when he said "REAL friend". Or they're delluding themselves.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Twisted
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands13554 Posts
October 04 2006 23:40 GMT
#18
By the definition of ETT.. probably about 9.
Moderator
Gandalf
Profile Joined August 2004
Pakistan1905 Posts
October 04 2006 23:40 GMT
#19
I have 5.

I cant believe 10+ has the most votes.
FireBatLover
Profile Joined July 2006
United States203 Posts
October 04 2006 23:41 GMT
#20
On October 05 2006 08:23 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Everyone who said 10+ is a liar, and probably just in school/college.

Trust me, you don't have 10 REAL friends.



Why are you calling me a liar? just because you never had the same experience as me? i had my "real" close friends since i was in highschool and i trust them with my life and they will trust me with their lives. Don't just blurt out stupid assumption that you don't have no idea about.
Wanna turn up the heat? Fire it up!
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5770
Bisu 2899
Jaedong 1091
Horang2 578
EffOrt 524
Mini 402
actioN 333
Larva 273
ZerO 230
ggaemo 206
[ Show more ]
Yoon 107
Shinee 99
Mind 95
Pusan 86
hero 74
Dewaltoss 63
Snow 63
Hyun 62
Sharp 61
Bale 48
Barracks 46
sorry 40
ToSsGirL 35
Sacsri 19
Trap 19
scan(afreeca) 17
NaDa 13
Rock 12
zelot 11
Noble 9
Terrorterran 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4765
qojqva2275
Dendi1211
Counter-Strike
Fnx 6
Other Games
olofmeister1360
hiko939
B2W.Neo706
Lowko365
crisheroes300
DeMusliM278
XBOCT232
Pyrionflax213
Liquid`VortiX186
Livibee184
Hui .177
QueenE87
Mew2King52
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 1440
WardiTV858
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV670
League of Legends
• Jankos2091
• Nemesis2051
• TFBlade595
Other Games
• Shiphtur63
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 50m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.