• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:23
CEST 06:23
KST 13:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7948 users

Obama backs gay marriage - Page 4

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 17 18 19 Next All
kafkaesque
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Germany2006 Posts
March 01 2013 08:37 GMT
#61
On March 01 2013 17:24 pbjsandwich wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2013 17:20 Pholon wrote:
On March 01 2013 16:51 kafkaesque wrote:
I still don't think they should get married.

Obviously they should be allowed to and I'm happy that they are, but I never understood why they would want to when the civil union brings the same benefits. Gays getting married before the Church is akin to African Americans joining the Ku-Klux-Klan or jews joining the Nazi party.

The catholic church has been discrimatory towards gays for two thousand years, why would you ever find it appealing to get married "before god"? A commited, loving relationship surely doesn't need this "yes-I-do"-pageantry...


Why are you associating marriage with the church? I'm pretty sure Obama is just addressing people being able to get married before the state.

yeah I think that guy's post is hilarious

This isn't akin to african americans joining the ku klux klan but rather the civil rights problems we were having pre 1960s

This is discrimination being done by the government and everyone against it is somehow justifying it publicly through their religion and politics

it's really sickening


What? I'm all for equal rights...
| (• ◡•)|╯ ╰(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Introvert
Profile Joined April 2011
United States5029 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-01 08:44:40
March 01 2013 08:39 GMT
#62
The real question is if un-elected, life term members of the judiciary are going to once again decide on large scale societal change not put before Congress, or voted AGAINST by the people of the states, because it's what they want. It should be thought long and hard about what is a "right." We throw this word around now so easily. IF marriage is, by definition, between a man and a woman, then homosexuals don't HAVE that right. This is what annoys me. We are redefining words for and institutions for our own purposes. I don't think society has debated this for long enough to take any sort of action yet. (Though I personally have already decided, both as an issue of rights and morality).
"But, as the conservative understands it, modification of the rules should always reflect, and never impose, a change in the activities and beliefs of those who are subject to them, and should never on any occasion be so great as to destroy the ensemble."
pbjsandwich
Profile Joined August 2010
United States443 Posts
March 01 2013 08:39 GMT
#63
On March 01 2013 17:35 imallinson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2013 17:33 pbjsandwich wrote:
Did anybody say it was either all encompassing or unchangeable?

But everyone is equal under the law

That isn't apart of the bill of rights but it is in the constitution and the fact that it is being violated is terrible

You were trying to claim that it lists all unalienable rights which for that to be the case it would have to be all encompassing and probably unchangeable.

I never said ti had all of them

But it is a piece of paper that has civil rights listed on it.

There is a framework to work with there

and beyond the bill of rights the constitution does a pretty good job

but for SOME REASON it's ok to discriminate against gays because of.....?

Not really sure
pbjsandwich
Profile Joined August 2010
United States443 Posts
March 01 2013 08:40 GMT
#64
On March 01 2013 17:37 kafkaesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2013 17:24 pbjsandwich wrote:
On March 01 2013 17:20 Pholon wrote:
On March 01 2013 16:51 kafkaesque wrote:
I still don't think they should get married.

Obviously they should be allowed to and I'm happy that they are, but I never understood why they would want to when the civil union brings the same benefits. Gays getting married before the Church is akin to African Americans joining the Ku-Klux-Klan or jews joining the Nazi party.

The catholic church has been discrimatory towards gays for two thousand years, why would you ever find it appealing to get married "before god"? A commited, loving relationship surely doesn't need this "yes-I-do"-pageantry...


Why are you associating marriage with the church? I'm pretty sure Obama is just addressing people being able to get married before the state.

yeah I think that guy's post is hilarious

This isn't akin to african americans joining the ku klux klan but rather the civil rights problems we were having pre 1960s

This is discrimination being done by the government and everyone against it is somehow justifying it publicly through their religion and politics

it's really sickening


What? I'm all for equal rights...

I'm not saying you weren't but I thought your comparison and argument were kind of funny
m4inbrain
Profile Joined November 2011
1505 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-01 08:47:53
March 01 2013 08:46 GMT
#65
On March 01 2013 17:37 kafkaesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2013 17:24 pbjsandwich wrote:
On March 01 2013 17:20 Pholon wrote:
On March 01 2013 16:51 kafkaesque wrote:
I still don't think they should get married.

Obviously they should be allowed to and I'm happy that they are, but I never understood why they would want to when the civil union brings the same benefits. Gays getting married before the Church is akin to African Americans joining the Ku-Klux-Klan or jews joining the Nazi party.

The catholic church has been discrimatory towards gays for two thousand years, why would you ever find it appealing to get married "before god"? A commited, loving relationship surely doesn't need this "yes-I-do"-pageantry...


Why are you associating marriage with the church? I'm pretty sure Obama is just addressing people being able to get married before the state.

yeah I think that guy's post is hilarious

This isn't akin to african americans joining the ku klux klan but rather the civil rights problems we were having pre 1960s

This is discrimination being done by the government and everyone against it is somehow justifying it publicly through their religion and politics

it's really sickening


What? I'm all for equal rights...


Yeah, i know what you mean. But there's the thing called principle. A gay man is not different than any other man. If you label him or deny him something, it's kinda not equal. I can understand why they don't want that.

It's a bit like being allowed to drive a moped because it gets you from a to b, but you're denied driving a car because some idiotic book says so. I would be pissed about that (even though i might be okay with just riding a moped, denying me the option though would piss me off seriously).
Joedaddy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1948 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-01 08:47:23
March 01 2013 08:46 GMT
#66
When I got married, the certifying body was the state in which I was married. Let the states decide what stance they take on gay marriage. The federal government needs to stay out of it and let the States handle State matters.

He announced his personal support for gay marriage last year but has said the issue should be governed by states.


Which to me sounds more like: "The states should govern the issue as long as they do what I want them to do."

There was a democratic vote in which the majority apparently sided against gay marriage, and now Obama wants to take a dump on that democratic process by asking the supreme court to intervene. I'm surprised that more people aren't offended that our right as citizens to vote for that which we desire is honored by the government.

Another example of the federal government taking a dump on the democratic process at the state level is the case of Angel Raich. Under California law, Raich was allowed to grow marijuana for medicinal use, but the federal government took a dump on California law and confiscated and burned Raich's marijuana plants. There was a lot of outrage about this case, and it is basically the same thing that is happening here, just on a different issue. State decides what is best for the state. Federal Government disagrees and will attempt to force the state into submission.

Sickening~

I might be the minority on TL, but TL is the minority everywhere else.
m4inbrain
Profile Joined November 2011
1505 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-01 08:54:20
March 01 2013 08:51 GMT
#67
When I got married, the certifying body was the state in which I was married. Let the states decide what stance they take on gay marriage. The federal government needs to stay out of it and let the States handle State matters.


The federal government actually needs to put a stop to the actual situation. It's not a state-matter, but a church-matter. It's because of the church, that gays are being kinda discriminated. Get the church out of the government/state-matters, then you're on the right way.

I'm surprised that more people aren't offended that our right as citizens to vote for that which we desire is honored by the government.


Wait, i didn't see that. I'm blown away by that ignorancy, i can't even tell how idiotic a statement like that looks. There's a democratic vote to deny a minorities right to marriage? The vote was idiotic in the first place, it should not be up to you if harry from two streets down the road can marry his friend george.
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
March 01 2013 08:51 GMT
#68
On March 01 2013 17:46 Joedaddy wrote:
When I got married, the certifying body was the state in which I was married. Let the states decide what stance they take on gay marriage. The federal government needs to stay out of it and let the States handle State matters.

Show nested quote +
He announced his personal support for gay marriage last year but has said the issue should be governed by states.


Which to me sounds more like: "The states should govern the issue as long as they do what I want them to do."

There was a democratic vote in which the majority apparently sided against gay marriage, and now Obama wants to take a dump on that democratic process by asking the supreme court to intervene. I'm surprised that more people aren't offended that our right as citizens to vote for that which we desire is honored by the government.


I think Obama is addressing rights here - so it doesn't have much to do with the democratic process.
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
pbjsandwich
Profile Joined August 2010
United States443 Posts
March 01 2013 08:52 GMT
#69
I don't know what you're talking about but the Supreme Court was going to have to take this case either way....

Your whole idea of states rights is just so weird and out dated. Yeah It's a philosophy but to expect this current government to run that way is.....ridiculous? The federal government is the powerhouse and has been for awhile.
Introvert
Profile Joined April 2011
United States5029 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-01 08:57:06
March 01 2013 08:52 GMT
#70
On March 01 2013 17:46 Joedaddy wrote:
When I got married, the certifying body was the state in which I was married. Let the states decide what stance they take on gay marriage. The federal government needs to stay out of it and let the States handle State matters.

Show nested quote +
He announced his personal support for gay marriage last year but has said the issue should be governed by states.


Which to me sounds more like: "The states should govern the issue as long as they do what I want them to do."

There was a democratic vote in which the majority apparently sided against gay marriage, and now Obama wants to take a dump on that democratic process by asking the supreme court to intervene. I'm surprised that more people aren't offended that our right as citizens to vote for that which we desire is honored by the government.

Another example of the federal government taking a dump on the democratic process at the state level is the case of Angel Raich. Under California law, Raich was allowed to grow marijuana for medicinal use, but the federal government took a dump on California law and confiscated and burned Raich's marijuana plants. There was a lot of outrage about this case, and it is basically the same thing that is happening here, just on a different issue. State decides what is best for the state. Federal Government disagrees and will attempt to force the state into submission.

Sickening~



You are forgetting, according to many of the loudest people, this is a civil "rights" issue. It's too important, the banning is too immoral to be decided by the clearly bigoted people of the states! This requires action! This is similar to abortion. Country split? Varying states have different laws? No matter! This is SO important that in this case, the un-elected, unaccountable court NEEDS to step in and act! When society doesn't back you up the normal way, you get someone else to do it. Happened many times.
"But, as the conservative understands it, modification of the rules should always reflect, and never impose, a change in the activities and beliefs of those who are subject to them, and should never on any occasion be so great as to destroy the ensemble."
Introvert
Profile Joined April 2011
United States5029 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-01 08:55:47
March 01 2013 08:55 GMT
#71
On March 01 2013 17:51 m4inbrain wrote:
Show nested quote +
When I got married, the certifying body was the state in which I was married. Let the states decide what stance they take on gay marriage. The federal government needs to stay out of it and let the States handle State matters.


The federal government actually needs to put a stop to the actual situation. It's not a state-matter, but a church-matter. It's because of the church, that gays are being kinda discriminated. Get the church out of the government/state-matters, then you're on the right way.


I agree. All the religious people and their view in this very religious country should just NOT be represented when they disagree with you. Next you'll tell me that Black's "wall of separation" was a good, well researched ruling 0_o
"But, as the conservative understands it, modification of the rules should always reflect, and never impose, a change in the activities and beliefs of those who are subject to them, and should never on any occasion be so great as to destroy the ensemble."
pbjsandwich
Profile Joined August 2010
United States443 Posts
March 01 2013 08:55 GMT
#72
Also as a Californian the whole Proposition program we have here is one of the most idiotic things to exist in American government. The fact that this proposition went through is not some kind of fair representation of what should happen but more like some kind of political win in a terrible terrible system
Son of Gnome
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States777 Posts
March 01 2013 08:56 GMT
#73
I agree with most things, but I can't stand the idea of leaving it to the states. To me marriage seems like something that you can't really have in some states and in others. I would much rather have federal law legalizing gay marriage nationwide.
Whatever happens, happens
m4inbrain
Profile Joined November 2011
1505 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-01 09:01:47
March 01 2013 08:59 GMT
#74
On March 01 2013 17:55 Introvert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2013 17:51 m4inbrain wrote:
When I got married, the certifying body was the state in which I was married. Let the states decide what stance they take on gay marriage. The federal government needs to stay out of it and let the States handle State matters.


The federal government actually needs to put a stop to the actual situation. It's not a state-matter, but a church-matter. It's because of the church, that gays are being kinda discriminated. Get the church out of the government/state-matters, then you're on the right way.


I agree. All the religious people and their view in this very religious country should just NOT be represented when they disagree with you. Next you'll tell me that Black's "wall of separation" was a good, well researched ruling 0_o


Yeah, exactly that. Not the black issue, but the church issue. Also it does not only disagree with me, but with basic human rights AND your own frikkin constitution (-> separation of church and state).
Introvert
Profile Joined April 2011
United States5029 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-01 09:03:46
March 01 2013 09:01 GMT
#75
On March 01 2013 17:59 m4inbrain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2013 17:55 Introvert wrote:
On March 01 2013 17:51 m4inbrain wrote:
When I got married, the certifying body was the state in which I was married. Let the states decide what stance they take on gay marriage. The federal government needs to stay out of it and let the States handle State matters.


The federal government actually needs to put a stop to the actual situation. It's not a state-matter, but a church-matter. It's because of the church, that gays are being kinda discriminated. Get the church out of the government/state-matters, then you're on the right way.


I agree. All the religious people and their view in this very religious country should just NOT be represented when they disagree with you. Next you'll tell me that Black's "wall of separation" was a good, well researched ruling 0_o


Yeah, exactly that. Not the black issue, but the church issue.


... I was referring to the mythical "separation of Church and state." The Justice who wrote the opinion was the Catholic hating FDR appointee named Hugo Black. Fun guy. Nothing to do with blacks.

As to rights and the Constitution, I have a feeling you really don't know the history of either. Look into it. Or don't. Doesn't matter, so long as you don't comment on American stuff pertaining to it.

The wall of separation is a purely judicial invention, unfortunately.
"But, as the conservative understands it, modification of the rules should always reflect, and never impose, a change in the activities and beliefs of those who are subject to them, and should never on any occasion be so great as to destroy the ensemble."
m4inbrain
Profile Joined November 2011
1505 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-01 09:10:34
March 01 2013 09:04 GMT
#76
On March 01 2013 18:01 Introvert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2013 17:59 m4inbrain wrote:
On March 01 2013 17:55 Introvert wrote:
On March 01 2013 17:51 m4inbrain wrote:
When I got married, the certifying body was the state in which I was married. Let the states decide what stance they take on gay marriage. The federal government needs to stay out of it and let the States handle State matters.


The federal government actually needs to put a stop to the actual situation. It's not a state-matter, but a church-matter. It's because of the church, that gays are being kinda discriminated. Get the church out of the government/state-matters, then you're on the right way.


I agree. All the religious people and their view in this very religious country should just NOT be represented when they disagree with you. Next you'll tell me that Black's "wall of separation" was a good, well researched ruling 0_o


Yeah, exactly that. Not the black issue, but the church issue.


... I was referring to the mythical "separation of Church and state." The Justice who wrote the opinion was the Catholic hating FDR appointee named Hugo Black. Fun guy. Nothing to do with blacks.


I lost you now, maybe im too tired after being up for too long. I don't hate on church (even though i'm not a believer), i don't hate blacks, stuff like that. I'm just saying, it's not your government that is a problem, but the church interfering with it ("marriage" a bible thing and stuff like that).

Also, why exactly is gay marriage banned in (parts of) the US in the first place?

Edit: you're right, i misunderstood the separation of church and state part, after reading up (a bit) on it. Does not change the fact that the church should not interefere with laws, and a law against gay marriage is solely based on religious believes.
pbjsandwich
Profile Joined August 2010
United States443 Posts
March 01 2013 09:05 GMT
#77
Party Politics
LuckyGnomTV
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Russian Federation367 Posts
March 01 2013 09:07 GMT
#78
Seems like USA is going to hell.
Joedaddy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1948 Posts
March 01 2013 09:09 GMT
#79
On March 01 2013 17:51 Pholon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2013 17:46 Joedaddy wrote:
When I got married, the certifying body was the state in which I was married. Let the states decide what stance they take on gay marriage. The federal government needs to stay out of it and let the States handle State matters.

He announced his personal support for gay marriage last year but has said the issue should be governed by states.


Which to me sounds more like: "The states should govern the issue as long as they do what I want them to do."

There was a democratic vote in which the majority apparently sided against gay marriage, and now Obama wants to take a dump on that democratic process by asking the supreme court to intervene. I'm surprised that more people aren't offended that our right as citizens to vote for that which we desire is honored by the government.


I think Obama is addressing rights here - so it doesn't have much to do with the democratic process.


I think Obama sees the writing on the wall of what is already being addressed in the judicial system and is taking advantage of it for political gain. The issue of gay marriage, specifically in California, is being challenged through the judicial process, and has been for years.

I predict that gay marriage is going to be legalized in every state in time, but that process needs to play out without the interference of the federal government. If it doesn't, you're going to have situations in the future where the federal government doesn't agree with you on issues (like marijuana) and they will have even more precedent to intervene and impose their will on you the citizen. You can't have your cake and eat it too. You can't say, "I support gay marriage, so I support intervention at a federal level," and then disagree with the federal government intervening on other issues where your position is in conflict to the office of the president.
I might be the minority on TL, but TL is the minority everywhere else.
phodacbiet
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1740 Posts
March 01 2013 09:11 GMT
#80
Why would this even be on the vote? It should already be given. You dont vote for minorities to have equal rights, so why would you vote for gays to have equal rights? There is nothing wrong with two same sex couple marrying, like what do non-supporters think will happen when gays can marry? World ending? People are still as discriminating as ever, just about different things now.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 233
NeuroSwarm 213
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18601
Dewaltoss 162
Bale 51
Terrorterran 22
Noble 7
Icarus 3
League of Legends
JimRising 804
Counter-Strike
taco 308
Other Games
summit1g13687
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1283
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 25
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota290
League of Legends
• Lourlo1151
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 38m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
6h 38m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 38m
Replay Cast
18h 38m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 6h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.