• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:11
CEST 11:11
KST 18:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6142 users

Girl of 12 "born a killer" - Page 5

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15 16 Next All
Gentlebite
Profile Joined May 2010
United States132 Posts
February 02 2012 21:13 GMT
#81
On February 03 2012 05:05 diehilde wrote:
reminds me an awful lot of "Monster" - greatest anime series ive ever seen.


Reminds me more of the movie Ichi the killer
Venus.exe
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States285 Posts
February 02 2012 21:13 GMT
#82
Oh, very interesting article. This certainly does launch many questions of human morality and our intentions. Are we truly all good at the core of it all? Does one require "reasoning" to have a mindset of an emotionally absent psychopath (whether if that reason was psychological or purely genetic) ?
I mean, if this was a child who grew up under a more stable family, I'd scratch my head a little bit more but since she's been through maternal detachment (even though it was brief) at an early stage in her life, I would kind of like blame it on that. Maybe she's a truly sensitive being and positioned herself in a place in her mind where she is the darkest power ("the devil") and detached herself from all mother-like emotions (love, care, sympathy, etc.) as a means of defense. Nevertheless, we've all wandered into dark thoughts at an young age before, but most of us usually do not come with a pair of ballsacks that actually acts upon reason-less murders. I don't think killers are just "born." I do, however, believe we all have different ways of reasoning with our consciousness and few may reason in ways the majority cannot even begin to imagine.
/")☻ㅈ☻)/")彡snuǝʌ
Wrongspeedy
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1655 Posts
February 02 2012 21:14 GMT
#83
On February 03 2012 06:09 BlindSC2 wrote:
Reading the notes in her diary (posted in the article) I'm also surprised she seemed quite intelligent, at least she must have read a lot of literature to use some of the language she did at such a young age.

And then later on for the detective to say she seemed to be '[absent] of emotion and reason.", really weird and interesting I guess


Its not that weird "absent of emotion or reason". Psychopath.
It is better to be a human dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied.- John Stuart Mill
StyLeD
Profile Joined January 2011
United States2965 Posts
February 02 2012 21:16 GMT
#84
On February 03 2012 06:12 darkscream wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 04:54 Zinnwaldite wrote:
these things are so interesting,, would be great to have a chat with her..

i kinda wanna fuck her for some reason..

User was temp banned for this post.


I would have been cool with this comment if the GIRL WASNT TWELVE WTF.

sooo fucked up, I hope I never meet a 12 year old like this.


LOL I was going to say "wow that's excessive for voicing an opinion" but then I too realized that she's 12.
"Even gophers love Starcraft" - Tasteless. || Davichi | IU <3
bonifaceviii
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada2890 Posts
February 02 2012 21:16 GMT
#85
On February 03 2012 06:14 Wrongspeedy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 06:09 BlindSC2 wrote:
Reading the notes in her diary (posted in the article) I'm also surprised she seemed quite intelligent, at least she must have read a lot of literature to use some of the language she did at such a young age.

And then later on for the detective to say she seemed to be '[absent] of emotion and reason.", really weird and interesting I guess


Its not that weird "absent of emotion or reason". Psychopath.

Yep.

By the way, if anyone in this thread hasn't read "Columbine" then they should. Really hardcore examination of a teenage psycho.
Stay a while and listen || http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=354018
Timurid
Profile Joined April 2011
Guyana (French)656 Posts
February 02 2012 21:16 GMT
#86

On February 03 2012 06:12 darkscream wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 04:54 Zinnwaldite wrote:
these things are so interesting,, would be great to have a chat with her..

i kinda wanna fuck her for some reason..

User was temp banned for this post.


I would have been cool with this comment if the GIRL WASNT TWELVE WTF.

sooo fucked up, I hope I never meet a 12 year old like this.

I hope i never meet anyone like that!
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
February 02 2012 21:17 GMT
#87
psychopath all the way -.-;

i'd be very surprised if there was no brain damage or underdevelopment of the brain in this girl.
On February 03 2012 06:11 Yoshi Kirishima wrote:
this reminds me of those yanderes from anime haha

Anyways, this is disturbing, but I don't think you can be "born" a killer. Your personality can be indirectly influenced by your genes, BUT ultimately the way your brain develops depends largely on your environment.

That's not completely true. It has been shown that serial killers and most especially psychopaths often have an underdeveloped brain such that they experience emotions at a different level or don't even experience emotions such as empathy at all. If someone grows up with a defunct brain such that they can't experience any restraining emotions such as empathy, sadness, or they can't grasp the notion that their actions have consequences then they will have a predisposition to become a killer.
Olinimm
Profile Joined November 2011
1471 Posts
February 02 2012 21:17 GMT
#88
On February 03 2012 06:16 StyLeD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 06:12 darkscream wrote:
On February 03 2012 04:54 Zinnwaldite wrote:
these things are so interesting,, would be great to have a chat with her..

i kinda wanna fuck her for some reason..

User was temp banned for this post.


I would have been cool with this comment if the GIRL WASNT TWELVE WTF.

sooo fucked up, I hope I never meet a 12 year old like this.


LOL I was going to say "wow that's excessive for voicing an opinion" but then I too realized that she's 12.

she was 12 in 1992.
Kuja
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States1759 Posts
February 02 2012 21:18 GMT
#89
On February 03 2012 06:11 NotSorry wrote:
I'm still with the nurture over nature group, something was clearly fucked up behind the scenes with the parents.

Also the whole 12 is still a child thing, not long ago that was considered a women grown and flowered considered ready to marry and reproduce.

Not that long ago? isnt stuff like that going on in Mormonism today?
“Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?”
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
February 02 2012 21:18 GMT
#90
she seems to be the person a lot of 12 yr olds pretend to be
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
CounterOrder
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada457 Posts
February 02 2012 21:18 GMT
#91
She was obviously influenced by the bible. Talking about seeing the devil at only 12 y/o?
StyLeD
Profile Joined January 2011
United States2965 Posts
February 02 2012 21:19 GMT
#92
On February 03 2012 06:17 Olinimm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 06:16 StyLeD wrote:
On February 03 2012 06:12 darkscream wrote:
On February 03 2012 04:54 Zinnwaldite wrote:
these things are so interesting,, would be great to have a chat with her..

i kinda wanna fuck her for some reason..

User was temp banned for this post.


I would have been cool with this comment if the GIRL WASNT TWELVE WTF.

sooo fucked up, I hope I never meet a 12 year old like this.


LOL I was going to say "wow that's excessive for voicing an opinion" but then I too realized that she's 12.

she was 12 in 1992.



Oh well...then....


wow, that ban was excessive for voicing an opinion o_O should've been warned for using crude language.
"Even gophers love Starcraft" - Tasteless. || Davichi | IU <3
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
February 02 2012 21:20 GMT
#93
On February 03 2012 06:18 Kuja wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 06:11 NotSorry wrote:
I'm still with the nurture over nature group, something was clearly fucked up behind the scenes with the parents.

Also the whole 12 is still a child thing, not long ago that was considered a women grown and flowered considered ready to marry and reproduce.

Not that long ago? isnt stuff like that going on in Mormonism today?


I meant widely accept as normal, yes there is still religions and countries that it's the normal or younger, but we generally don't count those among the "civilized" world
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
thOr6136
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Slovenia1775 Posts
February 02 2012 21:20 GMT
#94
On February 03 2012 05:52 wishbones wrote:
who else got the urge and desire to sit with this person and hear them speak, just to to enjoy the experience. Like what would they say, how would they sound, what are they thinking, not why did they do it, murder is murder, reasons are only defined by what a person already knows, so we can find the answer in the end will be the same. but here is a 12 year old girl and you just want to figure out how is it possible and you have to ask this person so many questions to get that answer for yourself. haha rambling. the story fascinates and scares me simultaneously.


I feel exactly the same way as you do. Very interesting. I don't believe she was born to kill. Something in her early days triggered this kind of behaviour. It's like in theory of chaos, the butterfly effect. That's how i think about it.
CecilSunkure
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2829 Posts
February 02 2012 21:21 GMT
#95
She became attention seeking, and she said in her writing she murdered that lady to overcome her "beauty". This girl sounds like she just has jealousy and social attention issues due to how she was brought up. I just don't think the whole story of how she was raised is being told.
johax
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden165 Posts
February 02 2012 21:21 GMT
#96
When i clicked the topic I was hoping her name was Mathilda.
Mental Union
Profile Joined September 2011
United States29 Posts
February 02 2012 21:22 GMT
#97
On February 03 2012 06:04 Bleaurgh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 05:40 Mental Union wrote:
On February 03 2012 05:35 AnachronisticAnarchy wrote:
I can't help but be a bit impressed here. This bitch managed to do things no kid should be able to manage. Thank god she's gonna spend the rest of her life in prison before she gets older and decides to blow up a nuclear reactor.
I swear, that girl is a killing prodigy.



It must be simple being you, you have an easy life. I recall when I was just 5 years of age (My IQ was probably similar to yours, back then) I had some much joy in being ignorant. Enjoy your stupidity while it lasts, How this girl managed to perform her depraved acts, is not interesting, much more, how you manage to dress yourself every morning, that, is interesting.


How is this not impressive? Whenever a person does something that almost no one else has done, it is quite impressive. I sincerely hope you are just trolling. That is the only explanation I can come to as to why you would put so much effort into trying to appear intelligent in a post, and insulting another persons intelligence, while that persons managed to actually make a post with no spelling or miscapitalization errors, much unlike your own.



If what you said wasn't a massive contradiction, I might take the same effort with this post
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
February 02 2012 21:22 GMT
#98
As with most psychological disorders, there is probably some sort of chemical imbalance or other biological imperfection that she was born with, and environmental factors that "turned it on". Some people are more predisposed than others. A lot of people go through way worse than her and turn out fine, so it's obviously a part biological.
We found Dove in a soapless place.
Befree
Profile Joined April 2010
695 Posts
February 02 2012 21:23 GMT
#99
These questions of whether the person is deeply disturbed or the person is evil confuse me. What does it mean to actually be evil as opposed to deeply disturbed? If you're killing someone because you're crazy as opposed to killing someone because you're evil, what is the difference? What separates the two? I don't see why being "evil" is not considered being crazy. I guess I just can't comprehend what it would mean to be a sane and rational person who kills simply because he/she is evil. I don't understand what "evil" is in this context? Just an imaginary idea that we arbitrarily came up with that represents nothing?

Bleak
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Turkey3059 Posts
February 02 2012 21:25 GMT
#100
Only if the TV series were real. Dexter Morgan would have dealt with her.
"I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance. "
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 189
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1142
Bisu 747
Soma 172
hero 168
HiyA 104
EffOrt 65
sorry 36
ZerO 32
Mong 31
Killer 28
[ Show more ]
Bale 22
Pusan 20
Sharp 17
Noble 11
Terrorterran 10
JulyZerg 9
League of Legends
JimRising 454
Counter-Strike
edward39
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft822
crisheroes411
Other Games
gofns29498
olofmeister1040
singsing938
ceh9566
Livibee215
Pyrionflax107
ArmadaUGS60
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream523
Other Games
gamesdonequick507
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 16
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH349
• StrangeGG 33
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2408
League of Legends
• Jankos1420
• Rush1117
• Stunt421
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
49m
Afreeca Starleague
49m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 49m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.