• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:21
CEST 10:21
KST 17:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7951 users

Girl of 12 "born a killer" - Page 16

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 All
heroyi
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1064 Posts
March 07 2012 18:29 GMT
#301
She enjoys killing. She likes it. And she most certainly seems to be intelligent enough to understand the consequences of her action both short and long sighted...

This is pathetic.
wat wat in my pants
Sbrubbles
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil5776 Posts
March 07 2012 18:39 GMT
#302
Dang, she sounds like she came straight from a deranged work of fiction. So much that her diary even sounds poetic in a sadistic, lunatic kind of way
She is clearly unstable and should be put in a mental institute. If she can't function in society, she must be reformed.
Bora Pain minha porra!
Felnarion
Profile Joined December 2011
442 Posts
March 07 2012 18:46 GMT
#303
On March 08 2012 03:39 Sbrubbles wrote:
Dang, she sounds like she came straight from a deranged work of fiction. So much that her diary even sounds poetic in a sadistic, lunatic kind of way
She is clearly unstable and should be put in a mental institute. If she can't function in society, she must be reformed.


Don't think that's reformable.
Lucumo
Profile Joined January 2010
6850 Posts
March 07 2012 18:55 GMT
#304
On February 05 2012 03:28 caspar wrote:
>>bigwig123
this girl is out of nevada-tans league, she was 11 back then~

She killed a peer though while this one killed an 18-year-old girl. That's quite a difference.
NexUmbra
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Scotland3776 Posts
March 07 2012 18:59 GMT
#305
Are we sure that this isn't just some emo kid instead of satan's prophet... -.-
Life has won two GSLs and a Blizzard Cup. NOT three GSLs.
Spec
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Taiwan931 Posts
March 07 2012 19:51 GMT
#306
All things aside, her diary seem pretty poetic.
Eye for an eye make the world go blind - Gandhi
FlamingForce
Profile Joined September 2011
Netherlands701 Posts
March 07 2012 19:54 GMT
#307
Cletus Kasady embodied.
Attican
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark531 Posts
March 07 2012 22:30 GMT
#308
On February 04 2012 22:01 InFdude wrote:
Elfen Lied.

I can't emphasize enough how much this reminds me of Elfen Lied. The fact that this girl apparently wouldn't have been able to move the body of her victim just reinforces it.
Kevin_Sorbo
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada3217 Posts
March 07 2012 23:48 GMT
#309
On February 03 2012 04:54 Zinnwaldite wrote:
these things are so interesting,, would be great to have a chat with her..

i kinda wanna fuck her for some reason..

User was temp banned for this post.



she'll rip you a new hole before you can pull it out of your holster. didnt you read that damn article??
The mind is like a parachute, it doesnt work unless its open. - Zappa
Ziktomini
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom377 Posts
March 07 2012 23:56 GMT
#310
+ Show Spoiler +
Samples of her notes were graphic. In one she said: " I am a killer. Killing is my business - and business is good." In another: " I was born to be a murderer. Killing for me is a mass turn-on and it just makes me so high I never want to come down. Every night I see the Devil in my dreams - sometimes even in my mirror, but I realise it was just me."

Four years after the murder, a diary entry stated: " I bring the knife into her chest. Her eyes are closing. She is pleading with me so I bring the knife to her again and again. I don't want to hurt her but I need to do violence to her ... I need to overcome her beauty, her serenity, her security. There I see her face when she died. I know she feels her life being slowly drawn from her and I hear her gasp. I guess she was trying to breathe.

"The air stops in the back of her throat. I know all her life her breathing has worked, but it does not now. And I am joyful".




I'm not sure what to think of it but this really does not look like the writing of a 12 year old girl to me, assuming she did write it herself I'm guessing she must have been very influenced by something else like a movie, a tv series or a book.
jonathanshaw
Profile Joined September 2012
United Kingdom1 Post
September 20 2012 20:13 GMT
#311
does anyone has a picture of sharon carr? im planing to do a video about the murder.
if you truly love something, let it go.
WniO
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2706 Posts
September 20 2012 20:15 GMT
#312
good first post
heroyi
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1064 Posts
September 20 2012 20:23 GMT
#313
On September 21 2012 05:13 jonathanshaw wrote:
does anyone has a picture of sharon carr? im planing to do a video about the murder.

nice necro


On March 08 2012 08:56 Ziktomini wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Samples of her notes were graphic. In one she said: " I am a killer. Killing is my business - and business is good." In another: " I was born to be a murderer. Killing for me is a mass turn-on and it just makes me so high I never want to come down. Every night I see the Devil in my dreams - sometimes even in my mirror, but I realise it was just me."

Four years after the murder, a diary entry stated: " I bring the knife into her chest. Her eyes are closing. She is pleading with me so I bring the knife to her again and again. I don't want to hurt her but I need to do violence to her ... I need to overcome her beauty, her serenity, her security. There I see her face when she died. I know she feels her life being slowly drawn from her and I hear her gasp. I guess she was trying to breathe.

"The air stops in the back of her throat. I know all her life her breathing has worked, but it does not now. And I am joyful".




I'm not sure what to think of it but this really does not look like the writing of a 12 year old girl to me, assuming she did write it herself I'm guessing she must have been very influenced by something else like a movie, a tv series or a book.

There is a correlation between killers and their intellectual capacity. Serial killers or people who are mentally bonkers for some reason are known to be incredibly intelligent/cunning/smart (however you wanna put it).

Thats why whenever a person is prosecuted of torturing animals (usually the first tell sign of a serial killer) they usually immediately condemn them to a mental institution and try to help him since they know if he or she got loose...well they are gonna be a loose cannon.
wat wat in my pants
rd
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2586 Posts
September 20 2012 20:25 GMT
#314
On September 21 2012 05:13 jonathanshaw wrote:
does anyone has a picture of sharon carr? im planing to do a video about the murder.


Do you think people have random pictures of Sharon Carr on file? They'd google just like youd do if we didn't find it.
NeMeSiS3
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Canada2972 Posts
September 20 2012 20:31 GMT
#315
On September 21 2012 05:25 rd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2012 05:13 jonathanshaw wrote:
does anyone has a picture of sharon carr? im planing to do a video about the murder.


Do you think people have random pictures of Sharon Carr on file? They'd google just like youd do if we didn't find it.


Best bump of 2012? I think so. Kind of ontopic, the leader of the American NAZI party (guy got 31% vote in town for mayor) was killed by his 10 year old son, point blank gunshot to the face on purpose). Kindaaa crazy!!
FoTG fighting!
Doomwish
Profile Joined July 2011
438 Posts
September 20 2012 20:42 GMT
#316
d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-dat bump.
Prev 1 14 15 16 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 201
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1051
Bisu 247
HiyA 130
hero 57
Mong 48
Shine 35
NotJumperer 26
Bale 26
sorry 24
Noble 8
[ Show more ]
Terrorterran 7
Killer 1
League of Legends
JimRising 504
Counter-Strike
ceh9531
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft789
crisheroes385
Other Games
summit1g9084
olofmeister922
PiGStarcraft327
Livibee153
ArmadaUGS34
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream548
Other Games
gamesdonequick535
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH316
• LUISG 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2390
League of Legends
• Rush1253
• Lourlo1098
• Jankos714
• Stunt462
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
1h 40m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
15h 40m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 2h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.