• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:27
CEST 04:27
KST 11:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9311 users

Men's Fashion Thread - Page 31

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 446 Next
stormseeker442
Profile Joined December 2011
United States60 Posts
February 23 2012 23:21 GMT
#601
I don't see why this thread exists.
Clothing is now used to impress people, or become part of the group.
Honestly, who gives a flying shit about what other people think about you.
Accept yourself, and others, this guy wheres a suit and a tie, this guy wheres a baseball tee. Therefore one is rich and handsome etc. This is what media does, turns people into mindless zombies telling them "What's in" it's a load of shit. Wear what you want to wear, not what some poll says whats in.
Where a tang top if you want, where a team liquid shirt if you want, wear a sweatshirt. WHO CARES WHAT PEOPLE THINK! Who are you trying to impress. Eick, stuff like this makes me sick.
"You must be focused all the f*cking time because hes protoss, and this is Starcraft II" - Dimaga's Stream 9/24/12 5:26AM PST
matiK23
Profile Joined May 2011
United States963 Posts
February 23 2012 23:21 GMT
#602
On February 24 2012 08:12 Pawsom wrote:
I'm not saying skinny jeans are for everyone and personally I would never wear them. But for super skinny dudes with a wireframe figure I think they look fine


Yea I think skinny jeans are great for tall, lanky guys. I don't know much about them but if you got the money: Dior Homme 19cm MIJ seems to be the standard.
Without a paddle up shit creek.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46483 Posts
February 23 2012 23:28 GMT
#603
On February 24 2012 08:21 stormseeker442 wrote:
I don't see why this thread exists.
Clothing is now used to impress people, or become part of the group.
Honestly, who gives a flying shit about what other people think about you.
Accept yourself, and others, this guy wheres a suit and a tie, this guy wheres a baseball tee. Therefore one is rich and handsome etc. This is what media does, turns people into mindless zombies telling them "What's in" it's a load of shit. Wear what you want to wear, not what some poll says whats in.
Where a tang top if you want, where a team liquid shirt if you want, wear a sweatshirt. WHO CARES WHAT PEOPLE THINK! Who are you trying to impress. Eick, stuff like this makes me sick.


You realize that...

1. People dress formally and informally for different occasions

2. Some people would simply like assistance and tips on dressing differently (sometimes to impress others, like women and bosses, sometimes to strengthen their self-esteem, etc.)

3. Having knowledge of general things isn't necessarily bad, and sharing and collaborating helps everyone

Right? Your opinion of "This is stupid; no one should help anyone" is far more useless than anything else contributed here.

For the record, I'm lurking this thread and at least mulling over new ideas and comparing what people say to what I currently think about/ have in my wardrobe. Not because I'm rich or necessarily need to impress people, but because I find it interesting and may choose to try something new in the future. It doesn't hurt to have options and well-informed people give their opinions.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
matiK23
Profile Joined May 2011
United States963 Posts
February 23 2012 23:29 GMT
#604
On February 24 2012 08:21 stormseeker442 wrote:
I don't see why this thread exists.
Clothing is now used to impress people, or become part of the group.
Honestly, who gives a flying shit about what other people think about you.
Accept yourself, and others, this guy wheres a suit and a tie, this guy wheres a baseball tee. Therefore one is rich and handsome etc. This is what media does, turns people into mindless zombies telling them "What's in" it's a load of shit. Wear what you want to wear, not what some poll says whats in.
Where a tang top if you want, where a team liquid shirt if you want, wear a sweatshirt. WHO CARES WHAT PEOPLE THINK! Who are you trying to impress. Eick, stuff like this makes me sick.


Oh look at Mr. Unique Snowflake here who broke out the societal matrix. Talking about media converting people to zombies yet you're playing video games, contributing nothin to society.
Without a paddle up shit creek.
RoyGBiv_13
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1275 Posts
February 23 2012 23:33 GMT
#605
On February 24 2012 08:29 matiK23 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2012 08:21 stormseeker442 wrote:
I don't see why this thread exists.
Clothing is now used to impress people, or become part of the group.
Honestly, who gives a flying shit about what other people think about you.
Accept yourself, and others, this guy wheres a suit and a tie, this guy wheres a baseball tee. Therefore one is rich and handsome etc. This is what media does, turns people into mindless zombies telling them "What's in" it's a load of shit. Wear what you want to wear, not what some poll says whats in.
Where a tang top if you want, where a team liquid shirt if you want, wear a sweatshirt. WHO CARES WHAT PEOPLE THINK! Who are you trying to impress. Eick, stuff like this makes me sick.


Oh look at Mr. Unique Snowflake here who broke out the societal matrix. Talking about media converting people to zombies yet you're playing video games, contributing nothin to society.


hahaha, maybe that last bit was a bit over the top and harsh, but the first sentence speaks volumes :D

Maybe its the ones who are aware of the influence of style, and are willing to accept themselves as a full artform are the unique snowflakes, and you are just more chaff?
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
February 23 2012 23:41 GMT
#606
We're all snowflakes, and those of us who give a rat's ass about our grooming and hygiene are just a prettier cut. ;-D
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
PrimeTimey
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada369 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-24 01:02:53
February 24 2012 01:02 GMT
#607
On February 24 2012 08:21 stormseeker442 wrote:
I don't see why this thread exists.
Clothing is now used to impress people, or become part of the group.
Honestly, who gives a flying shit about what other people think about you.
Accept yourself, and others, this guy wheres a suit and a tie, this guy wheres a baseball tee. Therefore one is rich and handsome etc. This is what media does, turns people into mindless zombies telling them "What's in" it's a load of shit. Wear what you want to wear, not what some poll says whats in.
Where a tang top if you want, where a team liquid shirt if you want, wear a sweatshirt. WHO CARES WHAT PEOPLE THINK! Who are you trying to impress. Eick, stuff like this makes me sick.


Some people wish to take care of themselves and not look like a homeless bum.

"Wear what you want to wear" Isn't that exactly what this thread is about? Recommendations on what people can wear, good styles, cool websites to check out, etc.

I have seen lots of good suggestions on this thread and visited lots of the websites linked -- you know why?

Because I wear what I want to wear
Focuspants
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada780 Posts
February 24 2012 01:39 GMT
#608
On February 24 2012 08:21 stormseeker442 wrote:
I don't see why this thread exists.
Clothing is now used to impress people, or become part of the group.
Honestly, who gives a flying shit about what other people think about you.
Accept yourself, and others, this guy wheres a suit and a tie, this guy wheres a baseball tee. Therefore one is rich and handsome etc. This is what media does, turns people into mindless zombies telling them "What's in" it's a load of shit. Wear what you want to wear, not what some poll says whats in.
Where a tang top if you want, where a team liquid shirt if you want, wear a sweatshirt. WHO CARES WHAT PEOPLE THINK! Who are you trying to impress. Eick, stuff like this makes me sick.


Go to a job interview with this attitude and see what happens. There is nothing wrong with wanting to look professional or well put together. If the world operated with your view, everyone would wear rags. We dont wear rags, that leads me to believe people care about what they wear. If they care about that, who are you to tell them they are stupid? Youre the only one being judgemental here. People like you make me sick.
BookTwo
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1985 Posts
February 24 2012 03:20 GMT
#609
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


outfit for work, yay or nay?

paul and joe shirt $300
g star jeans $200
aquila shoes $80
authentic fossil watch $130

photo does a terrible job at capturing colours, terrible blackberry camera.
Quesadilla
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1814 Posts
February 24 2012 03:26 GMT
#610
On February 24 2012 12:20 BookTwo wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


outfit for work, yay or nay?

paul and joe shirt $300
g star jeans $200
aquila shoes $80
authentic fossil watch $130

photo does a terrible job at capturing colours, terrible blackberry camera.


I feel like that going under a sweater (I envision black?) and letting your collar pop out of it would go a longer way. You could roll up your sleeve cuffs over the sweater cuffs and then roll those up from there. I think it has little to do with the prices and more that it seems thrown together. For me, stuff with collars or buttons gets tucked in. I think it always looks better.
Make a lot of friends. Wear good clothes. Drink good beer. Love a nice girl.
Saeglopur
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada177 Posts
February 24 2012 04:13 GMT
#611
On February 24 2012 12:20 BookTwo wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


outfit for work, yay or nay?

paul and joe shirt $300
g star jeans $200
aquila shoes $80
authentic fossil watch $130

photo does a terrible job at capturing colours, terrible blackberry camera.




Please tell me you are wearing a cowboy hat or sombrero with that outfit.

On a more serious note, you should really include what kind of work you are doing. Are you in an office? Sales? Hard to yay or nay without that valuable information.

300 for that shirt really puts me off though. You can almost get a legit bespoke dress shirt for that price, which is an infinitely more attractive alternative If you are comfortable with your body (which you should be, since you look fit).
mizU
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States12125 Posts
February 24 2012 04:17 GMT
#612
Yes, skinny guys need skinny jeans. I've tried wearing regular and bootcut, and it looks really baggy.
if happy ever afters did exist <3 @watamizu_
BookTwo
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1985 Posts
February 24 2012 04:35 GMT
#613
Only reason I'm not wearing a sweater is because it's 34 degrees celsius today and walking around to get lunch just wouldn't work.

I work in social media. And I didn't actually pay for the shirt, my brother worked in accounts at a womens fashion place and they just so happened to have two beautiful Paul & Joe shirts to give away. The comfort levels of the shirt is through the roof.
Now that you have more info, what say you?
opsayo
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
591 Posts
February 24 2012 04:40 GMT
#614
On February 24 2012 12:20 BookTwo wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


outfit for work, yay or nay?

paul and joe shirt $300
g star jeans $200
aquila shoes $80
authentic fossil watch $130

photo does a terrible job at capturing colours, terrible blackberry camera.

not to be a dick but this is probably a good example of how u can wear expensive clothes and still not look good

sorry
Quesadilla
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1814 Posts
February 24 2012 05:00 GMT
#615
On February 24 2012 13:35 BookTwo wrote:
Only reason I'm not wearing a sweater is because it's 34 degrees celsius today and walking around to get lunch just wouldn't work.

I work in social media. And I didn't actually pay for the shirt, my brother worked in accounts at a womens fashion place and they just so happened to have two beautiful Paul & Joe shirts to give away. The comfort levels of the shirt is through the roof.
Now that you have more info, what say you?


That color is tough to pull off with that jean color. If you swapped out the pants or put something around it like a jacket or blazer, I still think it'd go a long way. However, if it's too hot, swing for the pant swap. A brown belt would help the shoes fit in a little better as well.
Make a lot of friends. Wear good clothes. Drink good beer. Love a nice girl.
Starburst
Profile Joined November 2011
United States108 Posts
February 24 2012 05:18 GMT
#616
On February 24 2012 12:26 Quesadilla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2012 12:20 BookTwo wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


outfit for work, yay or nay?

paul and joe shirt $300
g star jeans $200
aquila shoes $80
authentic fossil watch $130

photo does a terrible job at capturing colours, terrible blackberry camera.


I feel like that going under a sweater (I envision black?) and letting your collar pop out of it would go a longer way. You could roll up your sleeve cuffs over the sweater cuffs and then roll those up from there. I think it has little to do with the prices and more that it seems thrown together. For me, stuff with collars or buttons gets tucked in. I think it always looks better.


Personally, I'm not a big fan of the wash the jean's have. In my opinion, you should have either a darker wash or a litter wash, not a pair of jeans that has multiple sections that are differing washes. The shirt is... eccentric to say the least. The pattern is alright and the color matches your skin tone very well from what I can see. The cuffs seem to wide, though. Looks like they're three inches or so. 2.5 inches is the absolute maximum imo. Shoes are kinda hard to see, but they look okay color wise, although square toed boots are very hard to pull off. They are sorta frowned upon nowadays. But all that matters is if you like them, I guess. :p

And to expand upon what Ques said, you should tuck your shirt in. Shirts like that always look better tucked in. A black sweater is a bad opinion, though. I have this personal rule where it's a bad idea to wear too much dark coloring at the same time. A black sweater would be okay if he was wearing a white/off-white/light colored shirt, but I feel like the shirt in the picture is too dark for it. But that's just my two cents.
Kich
Profile Joined April 2011
United States339 Posts
February 24 2012 05:25 GMT
#617
On February 24 2012 08:21 stormseeker442 wrote:
I don't see why this thread exists.
Clothing is now used to impress people, or become part of the group.
Honestly, who gives a flying shit about what other people think about you.
Accept yourself, and others, this guy wheres a suit and a tie, this guy wheres a baseball tee. Therefore one is rich and handsome etc. This is what media does, turns people into mindless zombies telling them "What's in" it's a load of shit. Wear what you want to wear, not what some poll says whats in.
Where a tang top if you want, where a team liquid shirt if you want, wear a sweatshirt. WHO CARES WHAT PEOPLE THINK! Who are you trying to impress. Eick, stuff like this makes me sick.


Clothing is far from that.

Clothing is about expressing yourself, you're not trying to impress anyone (unless you are and there's a time and a place for it). You wear the clothing you want to because you care about the way you look to you, you accept yourself and like yourself because of the way you dress, this has absolutely nothing to do with the media and has a lot more to do with a group of guys letting other guys know what they think about in terms of fashion.

It's little things, it's looking in the mirror and thinking "Holy shit I look good." every day and feeling good because you look good. It's self esteem and expression and happiness.

It's getting help from people who might know more about how clothes should fit you to come to a better understanding or make a more informed choice.

If trying to look good to yourself is something that makes you sick, you may want to think about counseling or self-esteem exercises.

I wear the shoes I wear because I like the way they feel on my feet on the sound they make on floors, I wear the shirt I wear because it's symmetrical and comfortable and doesn't have ads on it, I used to not wear jeans because everyone wore jeans (I didn't wear jeans for 21 years), and then I put a pair on and now I own 5 because holy fuck they're comfortable and I look sweet in them, I wear the belts I do because I like their buckles, I wear the hats I do because they're practical and cool looking, I like to wear vests and ties because honestly, I saw a cool fighting game character who I liked to play who wore vests and ties and I wanted to as well.

It's simple things like that. From the sounds of it, you don't get out much, or actually know what the media is... I don't ever recall hearing the "media" tell the masses they should be wearing $2,000 suits. I mean, I'd certainly love to own one, I'm sure it feels like you're wearing a cloud of awesome, but I'll be going suit shopping with my dad for a more reasonably priced one soon and I'm going to rep the shit out of it because I love suits.
Mykill
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada3402 Posts
February 24 2012 05:53 GMT
#618
On February 24 2012 12:20 BookTwo wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


outfit for work, yay or nay?

paul and joe shirt $300
g star jeans $200
aquila shoes $80
authentic fossil watch $130

photo does a terrible job at capturing colours, terrible blackberry camera.



you paid too much for those average wash jeans.
the shirt goes better with 5 pants. replace the shirt and everything works.
[~~The Impossible Leads To Invention~~] CJ Entusman #52 The problem with internet quotations is that they are hard to verify -Abraham Lincoln c.1863
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
February 24 2012 05:53 GMT
#619
--- Nuked ---
Starburst
Profile Joined November 2011
United States108 Posts
February 24 2012 05:57 GMT
#620
On February 24 2012 14:25 Kich wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2012 08:21 stormseeker442 wrote:
I don't see why this thread exists.
Clothing is now used to impress people, or become part of the group.
Honestly, who gives a flying shit about what other people think about you.
Accept yourself, and others, this guy wheres a suit and a tie, this guy wheres a baseball tee. Therefore one is rich and handsome etc. This is what media does, turns people into mindless zombies telling them "What's in" it's a load of shit. Wear what you want to wear, not what some poll says whats in.
Where a tang top if you want, where a team liquid shirt if you want, wear a sweatshirt. WHO CARES WHAT PEOPLE THINK! Who are you trying to impress. Eick, stuff like this makes me sick.


Clothing is far from that.

Clothing is about expressing yourself, you're not trying to impress anyone (unless you are and there's a time and a place for it). You wear the clothing you want to because you care about the way you look to you, you accept yourself and like yourself because of the way you dress, this has absolutely nothing to do with the media and has a lot more to do with a group of guys letting other guys know what they think about in terms of fashion.

It's little things, it's looking in the mirror and thinking "Holy shit I look good." every day and feeling good because you look good. It's self esteem and expression and happiness.

It's getting help from people who might know more about how clothes should fit you to come to a better understanding or make a more informed choice.

If trying to look good to yourself is something that makes you sick, you may want to think about counseling or self-esteem exercises.

I wear the shoes I wear because I like the way they feel on my feet on the sound they make on floors, I wear the shirt I wear because it's symmetrical and comfortable and doesn't have ads on it, I used to not wear jeans because everyone wore jeans (I didn't wear jeans for 21 years), and then I put a pair on and now I own 5 because holy fuck they're comfortable and I look sweet in them, I wear the belts I do because I like their buckles, I wear the hats I do because they're practical and cool looking, I like to wear vests and ties because honestly, I saw a cool fighting game character who I liked to play who wore vests and ties and I wanted to as well.

It's simple things like that. From the sounds of it, you don't get out much, or actually know what the media is... I don't ever recall hearing the "media" tell the masses they should be wearing $2,000 suits. I mean, I'd certainly love to own one, I'm sure it feels like you're wearing a cloud of awesome, but I'll be going suit shopping with my dad for a more reasonably priced one soon and I'm going to rep the shit out of it because I love suits.


Give this man a medal. Well said, good sir. Well said.
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 446 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 154
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 512
NaDa 42
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9827
JimRising 772
WinterStarcraft260
ViBE113
Mew2King90
ArmadaUGS59
Trikslyr46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1481
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• davetesta47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush388
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 34m
INu's Battles
9h 34m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 34m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 34m
Replay Cast
20h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.