• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:34
CEST 00:34
KST 07:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8347 users

I've gotten my heart broken. - Page 5

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Casper...
Profile Joined October 2002
Liberia4948 Posts
May 20 2005 16:14 GMT
#81
On May 20 2005 09:55 Girlzsux wrote:
nooooooo u must kill the bitch right now !!!!
if u know where she lives do it at the night and today !!!
dont wait - if not now she will die afther years but what is realy matter when ? just kill it and the connection between you and she will be broken forever!
am i right ?
answer me !


hahahahahahaha
JAM THE FUCKER!
anarchyplz
Profile Joined October 2004
100 Posts
May 20 2005 17:53 GMT
#82
whats wrong with being 21, smoking pot and working with fast food? chanses are he enjoys life more than you dude
lastprobeALIVE
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States975 Posts
May 20 2005 19:55 GMT
#83
Answer is that she does like him. I don't know what happened last night. She could have fucked him, she could have slept toghether with him, Anything. Shit's bad, real bad. Thanks everything for your help.
when in doubt DT out
LazySCV
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
United States2942 Posts
May 20 2005 20:29 GMT
#84
--- Nuked ---
EnDeR_
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
Spain2945 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-05-20 20:41:08
May 20 2005 20:36 GMT
#85
On May 21 2005 04:55 FlavOrs wrote:
Answer is that she does like him. I don't know what happened last night. She could have fucked him, she could have slept toghether with him, Anything. Shit's bad, real bad. Thanks everything for your help.


I feel for you, just leave the bitch

BTW, Why did chibi get banned?

[edit] never mind, week ban for shitty posting
estás más desubicao q un croissant en un plato de nécoras
lastprobeALIVE
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States975 Posts
May 20 2005 21:03 GMT
#86
I'm trying to see if she fucked around last night. I am really going to break it off. I had so much faith that she wouldn't like this guy, but I guess I'm a foolish bastard. Two years of great love, life, and happiness and it ends in 2 days. 2 Motherfucking days. Show's how much I really meant to her.
when in doubt DT out
lastprobeALIVE
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States975 Posts
May 20 2005 21:04 GMT
#87
On May 21 2005 02:53 anarchyplz wrote:
whats wrong with being 21, smoking pot and working with fast food? chanses are he enjoys life more than you dude


If he plans on not going anywhere anytime soon.
when in doubt DT out
lastprobeALIVE
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States975 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-05-20 21:30:09
May 20 2005 21:16 GMT
#88
I just takled to her, and yes she did kiss him on the lips. Not making out. Very depressing. And I guess she did it a lot. She told me that she wouldn't do anything physical until wednesday, after we talk this shit out. THis is bullshit, im done, close this thread.
when in doubt DT out
LazySCV
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
United States2942 Posts
May 20 2005 21:34 GMT
#89
--- Nuked ---
[X]Ken_D
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States4653 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-05-20 21:43:51
May 20 2005 21:41 GMT
#90
On May 21 2005 06:16 FlavOrs wrote:
I just takled to her, and yes she did kiss him on the lips. Not making out. Very depressing. And I guess she did it a lot. She told me that she wouldn't do anything physical until wednesday, after we talk this shit out. THis is bullshit, im done, close this thread.


That's sad to hear. I know the feeling so I can relate. What she has done to you is unacceptable. She should know how painful it is for you yet she stills do it. I can't believe she would even tell you! Girls who are clever enough wouldn't say anything at all. Even after you drop her, your heart might still tell you to take her back. It will be hard, but it is best to forget and move on. One day maybe you'll meet someone as good as her but minus the bad traits or maybe worse. You're still in high school and have a long life ahead of you.

Have you heard the song "Mr. Bright Side" by The Killers?
[X]Domain - I just do the website. Nothing more.
haduken
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia8267 Posts
May 20 2005 23:14 GMT
#91
show her this thread next time she came on msn . make her cry! fucking bitches.
Rillanon.au
Tien
Profile Joined January 2003
Russian Federation4447 Posts
May 20 2005 23:29 GMT
#92
On May 21 2005 06:16 FlavOrs wrote:
I just takled to her, and yes she did kiss him on the lips. Not making out. Very depressing. And I guess she did it a lot. She told me that she wouldn't do anything physical until wednesday, after we talk this shit out. THis is bullshit, im done, close this thread.


Update us!!
We decide our own destiny
IronMentality
Profile Joined July 2004
United States1129 Posts
May 20 2005 23:32 GMT
#93
Flavors: Life goes on. Two years is a long time, but you have 60+ left to go. Keep your head up!
Liberals idea of true patriotism is expanding the welfare state. Want to make a liberal angry? Defend the United States. Proud to be an American! Made in the USA, est. 1986.
Taiche *
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
France1963 Posts
May 21 2005 03:35 GMT
#94
Flavors : don't wait 'til wednesday about anything. Dump her now and get over it. I got dumped by my GF 10 days ago after 3+ years and there was a story a bit like yours in the end ; my advice is : go out, talk a lot of it with friends/parents/family and live your life. I know it's probably something you don't wanna think about but you'll find another GF and she'll be much better than this one.
For now, all you have is pain and there's nothing you can do about it. Just go on living your life, see your friends and time will do the rest. Don't see her, don't talk to her, don't mail her, if she's in MSN or any other IM, remove her from your contacts, etc... the cut must be complete in order to be clean so that you can live without being bothered too much by stupid and harmful attempts of getting in touch with her.
Anyway, remember : talk about it with your relatives, that's generally a great relief.
Good luck man, I know how hard it can be.
Manifesto7 Uses ReXplorer, and so should you! : http://repasm.net/rx/
LetMeBeWithYou
Profile Joined August 2004
Canada4254 Posts
May 21 2005 03:39 GMT
#95
I dont believe in "Breaks" =P
All Those beneath an angry star
lastprobeALIVE
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States975 Posts
May 21 2005 04:40 GMT
#96
Ok here's the final verdict. Shes likse him a lot. She did make out with him quite a bit. They stood up all night talkign to each other. He did grope her boobs with her shirt on. He didn't actually feel them under teh shirt. When she left him this morning, she did kiss him goodbye. When she had to pick up her money that she left, she also kissed him goodbye. Things are not going good. I said that I will let last night be forgotten, if she will stay true until Wednesday. If she doesn't want to go back otu with me, I'm going to have to accept it. If she does, then thats great. SHe did make out with him yesterday because I called her a million times. (I was drunk) and said some pretty harsh shit. Anyways, I'm going to try and talk to her at 4:00 PM (20 minutes) And see whats up. Ask her if she really wants to wait, or if she wants to be with him. She said she dosent want to get into a relationship with him, she wants to date other boys while being with him. So I don''t know. This is really getting to me. My dad says I'm a fool, that Shhelley did it once, she will do it again, and again, and again. She knows that I will forgive her. I'm going to ask her if she really wants to wait until wendesday. Anyways, Thanks everyone. I'll update as soon as im done talkign to her. I made a promise that I wouldnt call / text her until wednesday, as long as she stayed true to me, and didn't kiss him. I dno't know if she's going to trust that. Thanks .
when in doubt DT out
Love4Terran
Profile Joined May 2005
United States74 Posts
May 21 2005 04:59 GMT
#97
Aight all i can say, dude! LEAVE THAT CHICK. Sure you may like her, but guess what? thats more time playing Starcraft. lol more starcraft means more skill meaning, you can move to korea some day and pay for those hookers with your pro gaming money. muhahaha. lol. but your different man, all of us would of dumped her and gone on. But, whatever.
I came, I saw, I died without even a chance.
LazySCV
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
United States2942 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-05-21 05:03:55
May 21 2005 05:03 GMT
#98
--- Nuked ---
Taiche *
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
France1963 Posts
May 21 2005 05:03 GMT
#99
Flavors, just leave her now. Not doing so will definitely bring you more pain than if you do... anyway, it's your life and all we can do is just advising you :/
Manifesto7 Uses ReXplorer, and so should you! : http://repasm.net/rx/
OhNoKickedAgain
Profile Joined April 2005
Czech Republic232 Posts
May 21 2005 05:20 GMT
#100
What The FUCK ? well when i read this it really makes me sick. I know and admire your love to her but for the christ sake dump her, she doesn't deserve so cool guy that you are! If she will change her mind later, u can work it out, BUT let activity on her ! Now it's not in your "hands" now you can only get back and wait or live your "new" life. And remember that time is really good painkiller

#1 bio.dante fan [bio.dante was kicked without any purpose so WTF?]
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 186
Nina 124
SteadfastSC 65
CosmosSc2 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 464
910 59
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm3
League of Legends
Doublelift1074
Super Smash Bros
PPMD56
Other Games
summit1g9151
Grubby2819
shahzam592
C9.Mang0241
PiGStarcraft214
Maynarde30
Liquid`Ken11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• musti20045 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21448
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur297
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
26m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 26m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 26m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.