• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:16
CEST 11:16
KST 18:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7437 users

Dating: How's your luck? - Page 631

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 629 630 631 632 633 1068 Next
We are extremely close to shutting down this thread for the same reasons the PUA thread was shut down. While some of the time this thread contains actual discussion with people asking help and people giving nice advice, it often gets derailed by rubbish that should not be here. The moderation team will be trying to steer this thread in a different direction from now on.

Posts of the following nature are banned:
1) ANYTHING regarding PUA. If your post contains the words 'alpha' or 'beta' or anything of that sort please don't hit post.
2) Stupid brags. You can tell us about your nice success stories with someone, but posts such as 'lol 50 Tinder matches' are a no-no.
3) Any misogynistic bullshit, including discussion about rape culture.
4) One night stands and random sex. These are basically brags that invariably devolve into gender role discussions and misogynistic comments.

Last chance, guys. This thread is for dating advice and sharing dating stories. While gender roles, sociocultural norms, and our biological imperative to reproduce are all tangentially related, these subjects are not the main purpose of the thread. Please AVOID these discussions. If you want to discuss them at length, go to PMs or start a blog. If you disagree with someone's ideologies, state that you disagree with them and why they won't work from a dating standpoint and move on. We will not tolerate any lengthy derailments that aren't directly about dating.
killa_robot
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada1884 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-11 20:19:05
June 11 2015 20:18 GMT
#12601
On June 11 2015 19:59 bloodwhore~ wrote:
Also, I have matched with a another girl from my university, she is studying the same major as I do (computer science). She isn't a girl I'm spending any time with otherwise and I almost never see her. She has been doing a lot of stuff with the university so I think she is behind in the school work because of it so it wouldn't be the end of the world if I fuck this up. She has written "If you cite a random programming language I'm yours." in her bio so I'm thinking of playing on that.


Python is the correct answer, for obvious reason. Ask her if she wants to see your mad python skills.
Calanthe
Profile Joined October 2012
United States148 Posts
June 12 2015 00:27 GMT
#12602
python's not going to be random enough.
my heart's the bitter buffalo
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7684 Posts
June 12 2015 00:43 GMT
#12603
On June 11 2015 19:59 bloodwhore~ wrote:
I feel like I've begun to take Tinder less seriously now. When I got Tinder I thought I'd try to get a girlfriend but I think those odds are fairly to extremely low so I'm thinking of either just (try) fucking someone or getting a fuck buddy.

More stories I guess.

Another girl started talking to me, after a couple of messages I asked her why she was on Tinder, she responded with "wasting time and some chill guy to hang with". I responded with that I basically wanted a friend to be intimate with. She said that one thing shouldn't exclude the other. I've been keeping the conversation kinda lewd, and yesterday, well tonight, I told her that I think we should defile each other soon. She is acting all "oh you think that huh? " etc. Hard to tell if she is actually interested in it. I responded with "Don't you? " to my defiling each other question. She hasn't answered yet, but she hasn't been on Tinder since then either.


Also, I have matched with a another girl from my university, she is studying the same major as I do (computer science). She isn't a girl I'm spending any time with otherwise and I almost never see her. She has been doing a lot of stuff with the university so I think she is behind in the school work because of it so it wouldn't be the end of the world if I fuck this up. She has written "If you cite a random programming language I'm yours." in her bio so I'm thinking of playing on that.

I feel like I want to just have fun with her, I'm really uncertain if her match with me was serious or just wanted to find out waht I thought about her. I'm thinking I'll go with one of the following options:

1. Pulling some really cheesy one liner, like "I'm normally async but I'm still waiting for you."
2. Opening with like "What a deadlock. I don't know if you were serious with this match and neither do you."

I'm leaning towards option number 2, either way I'd probably ask what she was serious and if she was serious I'll ask what she was out after on Tinder so I can play my cards right.

Thoughts?


Wait. Are you a virgin?
It is terrible to die of thirst at sea. Must you so salt your truth that it will no longer even slake thirst?
Aveng3r
Profile Joined February 2012
United States2411 Posts
June 12 2015 01:07 GMT
#12604
On June 11 2015 19:59 bloodwhore~ wrote:
I feel like I've begun to take Tinder less seriously now. When I got Tinder I thought I'd try to get a girlfriend but I think those odds are fairly to extremely low so I'm thinking of either just (try) fucking someone or getting a fuck buddy.

More stories I guess.

Another girl started talking to me, after a couple of messages I asked her why she was on Tinder, she responded with "wasting time and some chill guy to hang with". I responded with that I basically wanted a friend to be intimate with. She said that one thing shouldn't exclude the other. I've been keeping the conversation kinda lewd, and yesterday, well tonight, I told her that I think we should defile each other soon. She is acting all "oh you think that huh? " etc. Hard to tell if she is actually interested in it. I responded with "Don't you? " to my defiling each other question. She hasn't answered yet, but she hasn't been on Tinder since then either.


Also, I have matched with a another girl from my university, she is studying the same major as I do (computer science). She isn't a girl I'm spending any time with otherwise and I almost never see her. She has been doing a lot of stuff with the university so I think she is behind in the school work because of it so it wouldn't be the end of the world if I fuck this up. She has written "If you cite a random programming language I'm yours." in her bio so I'm thinking of playing on that.

I feel like I want to just have fun with her, I'm really uncertain if her match with me was serious or just wanted to find out waht I thought about her. I'm thinking I'll go with one of the following options:

1. Pulling some really cheesy one liner, like "I'm normally async but I'm still waiting for you."
2. Opening with like "What a deadlock. I don't know if you were serious with this match and neither do you."

I'm leaning towards option number 2, either way I'd probably ask what she was serious and if she was serious I'll ask what she was out after on Tinder so I can play my cards right.

Thoughts?

Tinder can be okay for a one night stand if that's what ur looking for, I hooked up with some 38 yr old lady at her place after a couple of tinder messages

But if ur a virgin I wouldnt recommend it
I carve marble busts of assassinated world leaders - PM for a quote
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
June 12 2015 01:38 GMT
#12605
I wouldn't put so much thought into your tinder matches. I've done both those thoughtful personal funny first messages and also just boring "hey whats up" first messages and honestly haven't noticed a difference in response rate.
killa_robot
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada1884 Posts
June 12 2015 01:47 GMT
#12606
On June 12 2015 09:27 Calanthe wrote:
python's not going to be random enough.


It's not about being random, it's about the double entendre, lol.
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7684 Posts
June 12 2015 02:00 GMT
#12607
Anaconda?
It is terrible to die of thirst at sea. Must you so salt your truth that it will no longer even slake thirst?
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
June 12 2015 02:14 GMT
#12608
Got a hot date with a girl from my law class tomorrow. It's gonna be gooooooddddd
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24384 Posts
June 12 2015 02:20 GMT
#12609
On June 12 2015 11:14 farvacola wrote:
Got a hot date with a girl from my law class tomorrow. It's gonna be gooooooddddd

Going to show her your briefs?
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
June 12 2015 02:25 GMT
#12610
Sadly, my briefs these days are confidential. But yes, she won't be making a claim upon which relief cannot be granted.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Gowerly
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom916 Posts
June 12 2015 07:23 GMT
#12611
On June 12 2015 10:47 killa_robot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2015 09:27 Calanthe wrote:
python's not going to be random enough.


It's not about being random, it's about the double entendre, lol.

You could say "This is sort of random: Bogobogo" and see if she gets it.
I will reduce you to a series of numbers.
bloodwhore~
Profile Joined September 2014
1010 Posts
June 12 2015 08:14 GMT
#12612
Okay so the first girl in my last post has not answered. I guess she is not interested.

I did however take contact with yet another girl who started talking to me before. Told her that I wanted a fuck buddy and she seemed interested, we're going to meet up one day when we are both free.

On June 12 2015 09:43 IgnE wrote:
Wait. Are you a virgin?


UHHHH busted. Not for much longer though hopefully


On June 12 2015 10:07 Aveng3r wrote:
But if ur a virgin I wouldnt recommend it


There is no stopping this yolo train.


Being a virgin isn't something that has bothered me at all, if I wanted just to lose it I would have done it a long time ago. However now I don't really give a shit anymore. I'm more worried that it will scare her away. Do you think I should tell her before or after. During is probably a very bad idea.

"Allahu akbar" - Techies.
shouldbeworking
Profile Joined October 2014
946 Posts
June 12 2015 09:07 GMT
#12613
^ Just get it done with(losing virginity). One thing you can relate video games to real life is: experience is good and more experience is better.

Not sure what your personal agenda is since I jumped into this sub late, but I think you just need to be honest about your virginity. Put yourself in her situation, there isn't inherently anything bad about being a virgin. Yes it might imply things such as premature ejacuation and just overall clumsiness.

However, it also comes with its benefits too. If she is a dominant sexual partner she might like the idea of breaking someone in. If you are eager to please and she isn't some kind of dead fish in bed then it should work out just fine. Also means you're supposedly pure. (lol, you better still wear a hat though for your sake)

So definitely tell her your situation, and its not because you're some kinda crazy shut in or something. Just losing your virginity wasn't really your top priority in life as it was for most teenage boys.

Aveng3r
Profile Joined February 2012
United States2411 Posts
June 12 2015 13:24 GMT
#12614
On June 12 2015 17:14 bloodwhore~ wrote:
Okay so the first girl in my last post has not answered. I guess she is not interested.

I did however take contact with yet another girl who started talking to me before. Told her that I wanted a fuck buddy and she seemed interested, we're going to meet up one day when we are both free.

Show nested quote +
On June 12 2015 09:43 IgnE wrote:
Wait. Are you a virgin?


UHHHH busted. Not for much longer though hopefully


Show nested quote +
On June 12 2015 10:07 Aveng3r wrote:
But if ur a virgin I wouldnt recommend it


There is no stopping this yolo train.


Being a virgin isn't something that has bothered me at all, if I wanted just to lose it I would have done it a long time ago. However now I don't really give a shit anymore. I'm more worried that it will scare her away. Do you think I should tell her before or after. During is probably a very bad idea.


I dunno honestly the first time I had sex she was also a virgin so there wasn't any experience barrier or anything, but if ur confident and ready to go than I guess being honest with her won't cause any harm

But if u seem hesitant and or unsure of ur self and then u tell her right before ur about to get started it might change things and make her uncomfortable
I carve marble busts of assassinated world leaders - PM for a quote
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
June 12 2015 15:08 GMT
#12615
I can't really see why it is important for her to know? Whatever you decide, just don't declare your undying love to her immediately after...
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46503 Posts
June 12 2015 15:32 GMT
#12616
On June 12 2015 09:27 Calanthe wrote:
python's not going to be random enough.


Random doesn't mean unknown though

Also, I'd much rather have my manhood be referred to as a Python than having a girl rate it as a C++...
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46503 Posts
June 12 2015 15:35 GMT
#12617
On June 12 2015 18:07 shouldbeworking wrote:
^ Just get it done with(losing virginity). One thing you can relate video games to real life is: experience is good and more experience is better.


He will surely be surprised at just how little dexterity he has at level one.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46503 Posts
June 12 2015 15:40 GMT
#12618
On June 12 2015 17:14 bloodwhore~ wrote:
Being a virgin isn't something that has bothered me at all, if I wanted just to lose it I would have done it a long time ago. However now I don't really give a shit anymore. I'm more worried that it will scare her away. Do you think I should tell her before or after. During is probably a very bad idea.


I would tell her first... plenty of women find it cute or endearing or respectable or exciting, rather than running away. Or they don't really give a shit.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Zooper31
Profile Joined May 2009
United States5713 Posts
June 13 2015 02:33 GMT
#12619
On June 13 2015 00:40 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2015 17:14 bloodwhore~ wrote:
Being a virgin isn't something that has bothered me at all, if I wanted just to lose it I would have done it a long time ago. However now I don't really give a shit anymore. I'm more worried that it will scare her away. Do you think I should tell her before or after. During is probably a very bad idea.


I would tell her first... plenty of women find it cute or endearing or respectable or exciting, rather than running away. Or they don't really give a shit.


Agreed. If you don't tell her, she's probably going to assume your shit in bed and had no clue what you were doing. It's going to make things awkward during sex too because she's going to assume you know what you're doing and it's gonna be weird when you can't even put it in... Just tell her right before the fact so she has a clue on how to proceed.
Asato ma sad gamaya, tamaso ma jyotir gamaya, mrtyor mamrtam gamaya
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
June 13 2015 02:43 GMT
#12620
On June 13 2015 11:33 Zooper31 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 00:40 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On June 12 2015 17:14 bloodwhore~ wrote:
Being a virgin isn't something that has bothered me at all, if I wanted just to lose it I would have done it a long time ago. However now I don't really give a shit anymore. I'm more worried that it will scare her away. Do you think I should tell her before or after. During is probably a very bad idea.


I would tell her first... plenty of women find it cute or endearing or respectable or exciting, rather than running away. Or they don't really give a shit.


Agreed. If you don't tell her, she's probably going to assume your shit in bed and had no clue what you were doing. It's going to make things awkward during sex too because she's going to assume you know what you're doing and it's gonna be weird when you can't even put it in... Just tell her right before the fact so she has a clue on how to proceed.


I think you should tell her ONLY if she seems really experienced and the kind of girl who would like to take control in the situation. Sex is both exiting and very scary for woman, even not virgin ones, and saying something like that will def put most of them off; you can tell her afterwards.
Prev 1 629 630 631 632 633 1068 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3887
Bisu 368
Soma 341
Rush 295
BeSt 187
Hyuk 112
Killer 109
ToSsGirL 79
Shinee 66
Mong 64
[ Show more ]
Sexy 45
sorry 13
yabsab 7
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc2304
Counter-Strike
olofmeister691
byalli607
shoxiejesuss553
edward21
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
Other Games
gofns28960
summit1g7659
ceh9506
Happy283
dupreeh241
crisheroes158
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast7
• LUISG 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1639
• Stunt394
Upcoming Events
OSC
13h 44m
Big Brain Bouts
1d
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-07
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.