• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:59
CEST 17:59
KST 00:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8970 users

How is your handwriting compared to other people? - Page 11

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 21 Next All
KazeHydra
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Japan2788 Posts
September 06 2011 07:09 GMT
#201
On September 06 2011 16:01 Valashu wrote:
68% below average? something is wrong here...

I find that most people have "bad" handwriting, so they naturally assume below average when the reality is average isn't very good, at least based on what I've seen.

I used to be told I had really neat and girly handwriting. I don't know why but now some people say they can't read my handwriting and it hasn't changed much imo. I still think it's above average, but I never did think it was that nice.
"Because I know this promise that won’t disappear will turn even a cause of tears into strength. You taught me that if I can believe, there is nothing that cannot come true." - Nana Mizuki (Yakusoku) 17:36 ils kaze got me into nana 17:36 ils by his blog
lizzard_warish
Profile Joined June 2011
589 Posts
September 06 2011 07:10 GMT
#202
Well you have to remember like 98% of people here are guys and guys on average have worse hand writing than girls. I wouldnt be surprised if the average guy was below "the average" whereas the average girl was uh, above it. heh.
Uncultured
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1340 Posts
September 06 2011 07:11 GMT
#203
Try writing something without the use of your thumbs, and you will have a good idea of what it looks like.
Don't you rage when you lose too? -FruitDealer
jupidar
Profile Joined December 2010
United States229 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-06 07:12:47
September 06 2011 07:12 GMT
#204
Guys generally have bad handwriting. Girls generally have good handwriting. I don't really see how it is possible for some people not to be able to read their own hand writing though, that just seems pathetically bad.
Elasticity
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
3420 Posts
September 06 2011 07:14 GMT
#205
I actually was taught how to properly write letters (old and mordern styles). When I don't really care about it to be nice and want it fast, like in lectures, normally it's "average". But normally in daily when I write, it's reasonalbly nice :D Also I think I did write quite much more than normal when I was in middle/high-school
Zirith
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada403 Posts
September 06 2011 07:18 GMT
#206
I make a doctors chicken scratch look legible.
Artosis: "I don't trust hyenas."
Bub
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States3518 Posts
September 06 2011 07:27 GMT
#207
On September 06 2011 09:23 lyAsakura wrote:
Really tiny, crammed together, and borderline illegible handwriting.
Eh, whatever.


Same as this guy, if its for myself. If I'm writing back and forth with someone (hearing impaired) I basically take my time a little bit more, bigger and clearer.
XK ßubonic
B-Roll
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States403 Posts
September 06 2011 07:31 GMT
#208
I had to type all my papers in high school because my teachers could not read my handwriting. Its just chicken scratch......
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-06 07:42:04
September 06 2011 07:40 GMT
#209
I can't write reasonably fast and neat/legible at the same time. If I want my writing to be decent I really have to slow a lot. Picked below average of course.

Never touched a computer before I was 13 or 14 btw ;<
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
Scarecrow
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Korea (South)9175 Posts
September 06 2011 07:40 GMT
#210
Mine is definitely above average simply going on this poll lol. Pretty bad indictment of primary education these days.
Yhamm is the god of predictions
spacer
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands2786 Posts
September 06 2011 07:44 GMT
#211
I can barely read my own sometimes, it's really bad but I can't seem to improve it very well and if I do try to I take up a LOT more time and it'll still look horrible :x. So ye definitly below average
Wulfen
Profile Joined December 2010
35 Posts
September 06 2011 07:44 GMT
#212
Its not the best, but i chose about average.

Cause i am left-handed and some teachers told me my words looks very good for a left-handed boy.^^
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
September 06 2011 07:45 GMT
#213
Always legible, but rarely pretty.
twitch.tv/cratonz
KRaver
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada1264 Posts
September 06 2011 07:48 GMT
#214
Being left handed just adds to how bad my handwriting is =/
Duo Maxwell: If you're joking that's just cruel, but if you're being sarcastic, that's even worse.
Linwelin
Profile Joined March 2011
Ireland7554 Posts
September 06 2011 07:48 GMT
#215
If I write fast, only a few people can understand what I just wrote.
In general though, it's legible
Fuck Razor and Death Prophet
Arckan
Profile Joined September 2010
243 Posts
September 06 2011 07:48 GMT
#216
My writing isn't pretty, but it is very neat. I write in print, I've never had someone say they couldn't read my handwriting and frequently receive comments on how legible it is.

That said, I wish it was sloppier, if making it sloppier meant I wrote faster. I could barely keep up when taking notes in school.
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
September 06 2011 07:49 GMT
#217
sorry, didn't see a "mentally challenged five year old" option.

memes are a dish best served dank
brachester
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia1786 Posts
September 06 2011 07:50 GMT
#218
hmm, even i have difficulty reading my own handwriting so yeah, would you consider that legible?
I hate all this singing
thepeonwhocould
Profile Joined March 2010
Australia334 Posts
September 06 2011 07:52 GMT
#219
Personally I think that if you are writing something that needs to be read by another human being besides yourself...it should be written in print.
MaegnisRa
Profile Joined November 2010
Belgium39 Posts
September 06 2011 07:55 GMT
#220
A former teacher of mine told me that it was comparable to how a dog's writing would look like. >:
When life gives you lemons drop a psi storm
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
Codebar 36
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1131
Mini 929
Soma 620
actioN 477
Rush 376
ggaemo 350
Light 302
Larva 285
Stork 268
Horang2 254
[ Show more ]
BeSt 242
Snow 194
hero 172
Shuttle 172
firebathero 116
Barracks 112
Shine 98
Killer 95
Dewaltoss 91
Aegong 76
Sea.KH 71
Zeus 70
Sexy 44
Liquid`Ret 35
Shinee 35
sorry 33
Sharp 32
soO 32
JYJ 31
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 24
zelot 21
Trap 17
Rock 14
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8319
qojqva1798
Dendi939
420jenkins168
Counter-Strike
fl0m1193
x6flipin639
Fnx 620
edward60
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5305
Other Games
singsing1457
B2W.Neo982
byalli486
Lowko368
Khaldor358
Mlord315
ceh9247
DeMusliM183
Liquid`VortiX166
ArmadaUGS143
KnowMe141
Trikslyr44
BRAT_OK 27
Railgan16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV231
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH212
• StrangeGG 68
• mYiSmile119
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 21
• FirePhoenix8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV345
League of Legends
• Nemesis2714
• TFBlade742
Other Games
• Shiphtur184
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 1m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 1m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.