• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:52
CEST 03:52
KST 10:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8904 users

TL Census 2011 - Page 5

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17 18 Next All
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
April 20 2011 00:23 GMT
#81
On April 20 2011 09:20 vol_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2011 05:38 motbob wrote:


EDIT: Sorry for misspelling Australia.

You should be punk!

Austrailia's an actual country? Thought it was just a myth people talk about in front of the fire.
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
Nothingtosay
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States875 Posts
April 20 2011 00:26 GMT
#82
Theres no option for people from Iran-through India because if they select asian people will just think oriental. No they are not middle eastern.
[QUOTE][B]On October 16 2011 13:00 Anihc wrote:[/B] No, you're the one who's wrong. Nothingtosay got it right.[/QUOTE]:3
Antedelerium
Profile Joined June 2010
United States224 Posts
April 20 2011 00:30 GMT
#83
On April 20 2011 09:26 Nothingtosay wrote:
Theres no option for people from Iran-through India because if they select asian people will just think oriental. No they are not middle eastern.


Yeah, I'm Indian, but I'd rather identify myself as Asian than Middle Eastern. We usually just go by South Asian.
"Isn't it ironic to yell the word silence?" ~B.C.
Mascherano
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Argentina1726 Posts
April 20 2011 00:34 GMT
#84
Caucasian/White (666) 74%

the end is near t.t
Bisu
Doomblaze
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1292 Posts
April 20 2011 00:39 GMT
#85
What a great idea! This is quite interesting.

Im agree with Antedelerium, I am also indian, so i labeled myself as asian since there is no indian column
In Mushi we trust
Zorkmid
Profile Joined November 2008
4410 Posts
April 20 2011 00:43 GMT
#86
Fuck I'm old.
Ojahh
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Ireland728 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-20 00:52:05
April 20 2011 00:48 GMT
#87
On April 20 2011 05:48 Aeres wrote:
I chose the "Other" option in why I come to TeamLiquid, because I don't come here for any one of those reasons. If TeamLiquid was just about StarCraft for me, or just about the community, or just about the other gaming cliques, I'd get bored before long and leave.

It's because TL offers all those things and more that I've stayed here for nearly a year. It's because I've been able to root for Liquid'Tyler and Stork to crush faces, laugh and cry with fellow community members sharing their stories and dreams, and get involved with the groups that play the games I love that AREN'T StarCraft.

All on the same day, on the same site, with the same people.

That's why TeamLiquid is special, and that's why I'll always be here.


QFT,
also the automated banlist

also wouldnt it be cool to highlight this thing, so it gets more attention, quite a few people I know collapse the General section, as they are her for SC........
===== Barcraft Münster ===== www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=282905! ////// ♥ Nyovne is the new Manifesto
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-20 00:53:59
April 20 2011 00:53 GMT
#88
Just realized I'm a pretty typical TL'er. 20 year old male from the USA (also a university student).

Except I was around for that whole game called sc:bw and I have more posts so I guess I'm superior nvm.
e_i_pi_1_0
Profile Joined September 2009
933 Posts
April 20 2011 00:55 GMT
#89
Wow, there's only 19 of us females here? I thought there would be at least 30...

I lurked this website for several months before making a TL account.
Jaedong and Hwaseung Oz fan.
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
April 20 2011 01:00 GMT
#90
On April 20 2011 09:53 Jonoman92 wrote:
Just realized I'm a pretty typical TL'er. 20 year old male from the USA (also a university student).

Except I was around for that whole game called sc:bw and I have more posts so I guess I'm superior nvm.


yeah this

except i am not as superior as jono is
Johnranger-123
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United Kingdom341 Posts
April 20 2011 01:01 GMT
#91
I put other on the last one cause I come to TL for all of them pretty much ^^ so good.
stephls
Profile Joined December 2010
United States241 Posts
April 20 2011 01:07 GMT
#92
On April 20 2011 09:55 e_i_pi_1_0 wrote:
Wow, there's only 19 of us females here? I thought there would be at least 30...

I lurked this website for several months before making a TL account.


I made it 20 ^^
I'm sure the numbers will add more. I'm sayin' at least 50
URfavHO
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States514 Posts
April 20 2011 01:25 GMT
#93
Keep in mind that it's too early to consider the survey complete considering that a larger sample size of North Americans are more likely to log in at the moment that people at other time zones who may be asleep. (6:25 PM PST here)
canucks12
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada812 Posts
April 20 2011 01:32 GMT
#94
I'm half Asian and half Caucasian.
jdseemoreglass
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States3773 Posts
April 20 2011 01:43 GMT
#95
There is an option to vote that you do not have an account. So you can vote in TL polls without having an account?
"If you want this forum to be full of half-baked philosophy discussions between pompous faggots like yourself forever, stay the course captain vanilla" - FakeSteve[TPR], 2006
hasuprotoss
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States4681 Posts
April 20 2011 01:47 GMT
#96
I come here for the LoL forum and the Small VOD thread (BW section)

But I voted Sports/Games because I visit the LoL forum a lot more than the BW section lol.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?viewdays=0&show_part=5 <--- Articles Section on TL
DrivE
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States2554 Posts
April 20 2011 02:00 GMT
#97
On April 20 2011 10:43 jdseemoreglass wrote:
There is an option to vote that you do not have an account. So you can vote in TL polls without having an account?

I would assume so
LUCK IS NO EXCUSE
peekn
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1152 Posts
April 20 2011 02:01 GMT
#98
Currently 19 and turning 20 in May. TL is awesome wish I found it earlier!
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8179 Posts
April 20 2011 02:04 GMT
#99
well at least bw population is beating blogs lol
Free Palestine
BlackMagister
Profile Joined October 2008
United States5834 Posts
April 20 2011 02:04 GMT
#100
On April 20 2011 10:07 stephls wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2011 09:55 e_i_pi_1_0 wrote:
Wow, there's only 19 of us females here? I thought there would be at least 30...

I lurked this website for several months before making a TL account.


I made it 20 ^^
I'm sure the numbers will add more. I'm sayin' at least 50

Well as with all surveys not everybody takes em. It might be accurate for the percent of women on TL, but probably not the raw number. Maybe if this was a featured thread or everybody was pmed and encouraged to take it the actual number would be closer.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 132
Nina 86
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13174
Rain 2230
Artosis 664
Dewaltoss 24
NaDa 23
Dota 2
monkeys_forever701
NeuroSwarm163
League of Legends
Doublelift5014
Counter-Strike
taco 531
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1649
ArmadaUGS383
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1259
WinterStarcraft477
Other Games
summit1g8826
Day[9].tv727
JimRising 596
shahzam574
C9.Mang0188
PiGStarcraft178
ViBE170
Maynarde160
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick852
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 117
• davetesta34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv727
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 8m
OSC
11h 8m
Stellar Fest
11h 8m
OSC
22h 8m
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.