• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:52
CEST 03:52
KST 10:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8904 users

TL Census 2011 - Page 4

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17 18 Next All
TuElite
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada2123 Posts
April 19 2011 22:33 GMT
#61
Why do you mainly come to Team Liquid? Needs a "All Of The Above" in my opinion...
Always Smile - Jung Nicole - Follow Nicole on Twitter @_911007 and me @TuElite
Max2Air
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany92 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-19 23:11:13
April 19 2011 23:10 GMT
#62
On April 20 2011 06:48 Sated wrote:
Show nested quote +
political science

You're studying politics. It is not a science. *shudder*

.


OT defence =) :
+ Show Spoiler +
no I am actually studying political science. At least thats what its called here. It has some similarities with Social Science. (for example: using surveys as an empirical research tool)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_science


€: To have something useful in here: "Mainly" implys that you have to chose one over the others. One cannot mainly like everything.
If you are reading this you are awesome.
puppykiller
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States3137 Posts
April 19 2011 23:17 GMT
#63
why is everyone 19???
Why would I play sctoo when I can play BW?
Rotodyne
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2263 Posts
April 19 2011 23:18 GMT
#64
stupid immature 19 year olds ruining TL. I'm 20.
I can only play starcraft when I am shit canned. IPXZERG is a god.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
April 19 2011 23:19 GMT
#65
I love that you guys do these before my birthday

The last question needs to have multiple selections since I like to come for SC2 and mafia.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
April 19 2011 23:24 GMT
#66
On April 20 2011 05:44 MechKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2011 05:41 Cambium wrote:
i'm curious to see the results for the last poll

poor SC:BW is going to get blown out of the water by SC2

I think that BW will be closer than you think.


Probably has to do with the fact that a huge amount of Tlers who follow SC2 read only the SC2 sections, and those who follow BW(over the years) read the General section too(same thing with Blogs and LQB really).
WriterXiao8~~
IskatuMesk
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada969 Posts
April 19 2011 23:29 GMT
#67
Poll: Why do you mainly come to Team Liquid?


Other,

I come here because it's the most maturely moderated site I know of, and the community acts as my source of information for many things (such as the Japan events). I also occassionally present blogs and such in regards to my mod work, voice acting, and other such things for both educational value and to let people know what's up. Otherwise I post extremely rarely as I just don't have much to say that progresses anything (I'm just a troll otherwise).

Currently TL is the only site I visit regularly.
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
April 19 2011 23:33 GMT
#68
24 here
Never Knows Best.
FlopTurnReaver
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Switzerland1980 Posts
April 19 2011 23:36 GMT
#69
On April 20 2011 05:38 motbob wrote:
Poll: Gender?

Male (6582)
 
98%

Female (141)
 
2%

6723 total votes

Your vote: Gender?

(Vote): Male
(Vote): Female



We definitly need a forum that's about Ponys, shopping and Casting Shows :/
Check out @MapOfTheMonth on Twitter and under http://bit.ly/motmorg
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-19 23:38:31
April 19 2011 23:37 GMT
#70
18
Moderate ammount of posts
Canada
Mainly Starcraft 2 with some LoL and BW on the side.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
April 19 2011 23:37 GMT
#71
I used to read everything on TL but after SC2 came out the information got so overwhelming Even being away for a week feels like missing out a lot when you are back. I think I was initially interested in TL mainly because of BW, now I stick around because of the community in general
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Bondator
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland120 Posts
April 19 2011 23:51 GMT
#72
I guess Scandinavia counts as "other."
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/520440/1/Bondator/
Jorke
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada7 Posts
April 19 2011 23:52 GMT
#73
Cool, I find it interesting to see so many people from Canada. Represent. More than I thought, actually.

I mainly read SC2 related articles, but I also find the general forums interesting. But as you can see, I don't post often enough, haha.
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
April 19 2011 23:52 GMT
#74
20, I post moderately. Have a high post count mostly from being here for a long time. Usa. Came here for bw staying here mostly for community. I still follow the results here and there for bw and sc2.
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
April 19 2011 23:59 GMT
#75
I put other for the last poll because it's a combination of things: community, BW content, and a tiny bit of SC2 content (mostly TSL + some guides for when I rarely play SC2).

On April 20 2011 05:51 Aeres wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2011 05:49 tofucake wrote:
In reference to the last poll: Dunno. I just do. I agree with Aeres to some extent, except I've been here longer so I say screw Tyler. I root for NonY. Also TL is a haven of sanity on the internet, which is nice.

Hey, I'd prefer to call him NonY as well, but dammit, the SCII crowd knows Tyler and not NonY.

Definitely this as well. Not only does it just seem wrong having a competitive player with his ID as his actual name, but he's also a player I previously knew as NonY, so I get a huge irk when I hear Tyler >.>
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
AeonStrife
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States918 Posts
April 20 2011 00:16 GMT
#76
Nothing like a poll on age to make you feel old.
Whats worse...US Poltics or SC2 Balance Talks...
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
April 20 2011 00:19 GMT
#77
the last poll needs the option "fucking everything about TL"
vol_
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia1608 Posts
April 20 2011 00:20 GMT
#78
On April 20 2011 05:38 motbob wrote:


EDIT: Sorry for misspelling Australia.

You should be punk!
Jaedong gives me a deep resonance.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
April 20 2011 00:22 GMT
#79
For the last poll, it's pretty hard to say. I basically do everything, from BW/SC2 to sub forum stuff and what not. Not least of all, just for the community.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Minzy
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia387 Posts
April 20 2011 00:23 GMT
#80
im asian and pacific islander, where does that put me, lol.
Huh...
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 132
Nina 86
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13174
Rain 2230
Artosis 664
Dewaltoss 24
NaDa 23
Dota 2
monkeys_forever701
NeuroSwarm163
League of Legends
Doublelift5014
Counter-Strike
taco 531
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1649
ArmadaUGS383
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1259
WinterStarcraft477
Other Games
summit1g8826
Day[9].tv727
JimRising 596
shahzam574
C9.Mang0188
PiGStarcraft178
ViBE170
Maynarde160
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick852
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 117
• davetesta34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv727
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 8m
OSC
11h 8m
Stellar Fest
11h 8m
OSC
22h 8m
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.