• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:53
CEST 11:53
KST 18:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)36Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7616 users

TL Census 2011 - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 18 Next All
FakePlasticLove
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States357 Posts
April 20 2011 02:04 GMT
#101
Teamliquid is run over by more than 50% who don't care for BW.

On the other hand. Who's the 10 black guys on this forum? Reveal yourselves :D
All walls are great if the roof doesn't fall
meep
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1699 Posts
April 20 2011 02:05 GMT
#102
This will be interesting
閑静 しずか (ノ・_・)ノ
Purind
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Canada3562 Posts
April 20 2011 02:08 GMT
#103
I used to come for BW, but now, I guess I just come on just because that's what I've been doing
Trucy Wright is hot
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
April 20 2011 02:27 GMT
#104
Discovered this site a long time ago, because liquipedia had all the broodwar vods, and that was amazing. For the most part I wasn't playing broodwar anymore, but just watched it.
After sc2 launch I decided to make an account as I started to play again, and I have way to much posts already xD
Karpify
Profile Joined December 2010
United States20 Posts
April 20 2011 02:43 GMT
#105
The continuation of the BW section and the faithfulness of its fans is amazingly helpful. There are tons of places popping up with SC2 content, but TL is still the stronghold for BW outside Korea. Even though I only play SC2 and never played multiplayer BW very much, I come here more often for the BW section.
x-Catalyst
Profile Joined August 2010
United States921 Posts
April 20 2011 02:47 GMT
#106
On April 20 2011 10:07 stephls wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2011 09:55 e_i_pi_1_0 wrote:
Wow, there's only 19 of us females here? I thought there would be at least 30...

I lurked this website for several months before making a TL account.


I made it 20 ^^
I'm sure the numbers will add more. I'm sayin' at least 50

Hell yeah, female #27.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51541 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-20 02:51:39
April 20 2011 02:49 GMT
#107
Edit:its really confusing but I will assume its Native Americans.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
SwaY-
Profile Joined March 2009
Dominican Republic463 Posts
April 20 2011 02:51 GMT
#108
from Dominican Republic. Should add a Caribbean/Central America Choice
Do it beautifully
Lexpar
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
1813 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-20 02:58:08
April 20 2011 02:53 GMT
#109
White, male, north-American young adults, UNITE!

We are the most powerful race/gender/age combination in the world and we'd rather play video games.

aww now I've gone and made myself sad.
ChaseR
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Norway1004 Posts
April 20 2011 02:59 GMT
#110
I guess these polls prove all the assumptions, gogo 2% females
Life is not Fucking Fair and Society is not Fucking Logical - "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn"
DuB phool
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1003 Posts
April 20 2011 03:00 GMT
#111
On April 20 2011 11:53 Lexpar wrote:
White male north American young adults, UNITE!

We are the most powerful race/gender/age combination in the world and we'd rather play video games.

aww now I've gone and made myself sad.



Hey, who says that's so bad? Instead of accomplishing something that society would consider "useful", we get to actually enjoy our time and grow esports. Not such a lowly calling, I think. Go video games!

On another note... I wonder how many girls actually realize that they'd have guys pretty much falling over them if they get into video games. I know one girl who got good at black ops, and she's now the love of every guy with a ps3. :D
If only...
Curse you, society! And curse your foolish ideas of "normal"!
"overwatch is jesus" - motbob 2016
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
April 20 2011 04:27 GMT
#112
Seriously? Only 2% female? I would have figured it would be at least 5%...

Then again, if I am female, I'd lurk, I wouldn't even have created an account due to sub-conscious awareness of social stigma.
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
April 20 2011 04:31 GMT
#113
I love this site!! I am 34 years old and will never stop gaming....I play tons less than ever these days but will not give it up.

I come here for all those reasons and more!!

<3
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
LaSt)ChAnCe
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States2179 Posts
April 20 2011 04:34 GMT
#114
i consider myself a rare poster... and i'm here for the community, though i originally started coming here in 03 or 04 for the sc/bw content, but my account from then is gone =\
BombaySensei
Profile Joined March 2011
United States282 Posts
April 20 2011 04:43 GMT
#115
On April 20 2011 09:30 Antedelerium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2011 09:26 Nothingtosay wrote:
Theres no option for people from Iran-through India because if they select asian people will just think oriental. No they are not middle eastern.


Yeah, I'm Indian, but I'd rather identify myself as Asian than Middle Eastern. We usually just go by South Asian.

yeah
EE-God, our Dono and Savior (also our sensei)
GG_NO_RE
Profile Joined October 2009
Japan238 Posts
April 20 2011 04:45 GMT
#116
On April 20 2011 05:40 bonifaceviii wrote:
I'd prefer "Aboriginal" over "American Indian", but that's the politically correct Canadian (and Aboriginal) in me.

i second this
Crassulacean
Profile Joined November 2010
68 Posts
April 20 2011 07:10 GMT
#117
Whats the race of a "real" indian?
zerg:ba,protoss&terran:imba
Xapti
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada2473 Posts
April 20 2011 07:16 GMT
#118
On April 20 2011 05:40 bonifaceviii wrote:
I'd prefer "Aboriginal" over "American Indian", but that's the politically correct Canadian (and Aboriginal) in me.

I don't know though.... does he mean Indian or does he mean American aboriginal? I didn't really see a spot for indian, and that is a huge ethnicity population.
"Then he told me to tell you that he wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire" — "Well, you tell him that I said that I wouldn't piss on him if he was on Jeopardy!"
solistus
Profile Joined April 2010
United States172 Posts
April 20 2011 07:21 GMT
#119
Arabic is a language. The ethnicity is just 'Arab.'
Units don't counter units. Strategies counter strategies.
Crazyeyes
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1342 Posts
April 20 2011 08:00 GMT
#120
lol at the 1:49 girl:guy ratio. That's actually better than I expected.

Found it a bit weird to see that theres less black people than chicks, though.
WeeEEeeEEEeeEEEeeeEEee!!
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1571
Bisu 742
BeSt 365
Horang2 276
Hyuk 271
actioN 203
Leta 149
Zeus 147
EffOrt 126
Jaedong 118
[ Show more ]
Light 110
ZerO 72
Soma 72
Shinee 48
Mind 41
Mong 40
Killer 37
soO 29
Aegong 29
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 21
Bale 21
sorry 17
Terrorterran 14
hero 14
Sharp 14
Pusan 11
HiyA 9
JulyZerg 8
Noble 7
Rush 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe168
League of Legends
JimRising 367
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1012
shoxiejesuss960
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King176
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1745
Other Games
gofns33472
summit1g8251
singsing1531
ceh9621
crisheroes309
XBOCT257
DeMusliM157
Livibee95
ArmadaUGS90
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick526
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream227
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH260
• LUISG 14
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2273
League of Legends
• Jankos2053
• Rush1278
• Stunt423
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7m
OSC
3h 7m
Stellar Fest
3h 7m
OSC
14h 7m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.