• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:13
CEST 10:13
KST 17:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8772 users

TL Census 2011 - Page 7

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 18 Next All
nepeta
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
1872 Posts
April 20 2011 08:06 GMT
#121
I suppose you can't do correlations from a bunch of individual polls?
Broodwar AI :) http://sscaitournament.com http://www.starcraftai.com/wiki/Main_Page
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
April 20 2011 08:07 GMT
#122
but but my birthday is this Saturday! what do I put!!
Writer
DrivE
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States2554 Posts
April 20 2011 08:12 GMT
#123
On April 20 2011 17:07 ]343[ wrote:
but but my birthday is this Saturday! what do I put!!

just wait until this saturday and then vote ;D
LUCK IS NO EXCUSE
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
April 20 2011 08:16 GMT
#124
On April 20 2011 17:12 DrivE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2011 17:07 ]343[ wrote:
but but my birthday is this Saturday! what do I put!!

just wait until this saturday and then vote ;D


yeah that's what I decided

I'll have probably forgotten by then

oh well!
Writer
Gummy
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2180 Posts
April 20 2011 08:25 GMT
#125
What if I come here for Sports/Games + BroodWar + SC2?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.
Flew
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom133 Posts
April 20 2011 08:30 GMT
#126

It looks like not everyone voted in all polls. That's a shame.

Thanks for doing this. I'll be interested to see the results!

A question though - don't we have to put our birthdate in when we register an account? Is there someway that TL.net could use the registration info to look at age groups? Or I guess you only want to look at people who are active now, not all registered accounts?
Ghardo
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Germany1685 Posts
April 20 2011 08:33 GMT
#127
I come here for the unique "culture" TL has built over the years since I joined here. Cannot be expressed in one category (veterans know what I mean).
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
April 20 2011 09:19 GMT
#128
Why I come to Teamliquid:

Brood War
Ocasional SC2
Kpop thread
General discussion(some really good, smart people here and often discussed at a high level relative to other forums)
General community(people are friendly, intelligent and understanding most of the time).

And..........News(No shit, I get alot of my news and stuff from Teamliquid ).

Sadly I can't pick an option for that, so I just picked SCBW+SC2.
WriterXiao8~~
Mithriel
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands2969 Posts
April 20 2011 09:28 GMT
#129
Suprised to see so much more from the usa, i wouda thought usa and europe would he really close in the poll!

Also im on the 2nd age poll...... sad face haha I feel old now with my 28
There is no shame in defeat so long as the spirit is unconquered. | Cheering for Maru, Innovation and MMA!
ondik
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Czech Republic2908 Posts
April 20 2011 09:32 GMT
#130
what should I vote if i'm from Czech republic? Western or Eastern Europe? I feel it's central.

On April 20 2011 18:28 Mithriel wrote:
Suprised to see so much more from the usa, i wouda thought usa and europe would he really close in the poll!


Don't worry, EU will catch on later. It's been the same with poll on main page few weeks back
Bisu. The one and only. // Save the cheerreaver, save the world (of SC2)
shell
Profile Joined October 2010
Portugal2722 Posts
April 20 2011 09:35 GMT
#131
I think one of the things that make this site such a huge and beloved community is the "high" age of most users, or atleast the the target of this site is not for kids but for grown ups that like games.

I'm 27 years old and i feel that should be the average for this site!

BENFICA || Besties: idra, Stephano, Nestea, Jaedong, Serral, Jinro, Scarlett || Zerg <3
DumEN
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden123 Posts
April 20 2011 09:44 GMT
#132
Voted 'Other' on the location poll.

As a scandinavian I can't relate to western or estern Europe, I'm from northern Europe!
MutaDoom
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1163 Posts
April 20 2011 09:46 GMT
#133
I definitely come for a mix of SC:BW & SC2, but I think lately (Past 3-4 months) I primarily come just to check out blogs and stuff. Oh, and to creep and see if baller has made any more legendary posts.
antihero_
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands494 Posts
April 20 2011 09:47 GMT
#134
On April 20 2011 18:35 shell wrote:
I think one of the things that make this site such a huge and beloved community is the "high" age of most users, or atleast the the target of this site is not for kids but for grown ups that like games.

I'm 27 years old and i feel that should be the average for this site!



I'm 27 too and the results of this poll are making me feel old!
WArped
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom4845 Posts
April 20 2011 09:54 GMT
#135
On April 20 2011 18:44 DumEN wrote:
Voted 'Other' on the location poll.

As a scandinavian I can't relate to western or estern Europe, I'm from northern Europe!


Technically you are right, but Sweden is regarded as being in Western Europe after joining the European Union.
Rabbitmaster
Profile Joined August 2010
1357 Posts
April 20 2011 09:57 GMT
#136
Last question would be both "Content related to starcraft 2" and "The Community/People (Blogs/Etc)". This is the best forums i've ever frequented, and i would still be here even if i stopped playing starcraft all together.

<3 to the mods/staff/quality posters that make this community awesome.
God is dead.
OTIX
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden491 Posts
April 20 2011 10:02 GMT
#137
On April 20 2011 06:50 JoxxOr wrote:
Great poll, you are however missing scandinavia in the country poll...

I think i'm west europe? But i seriosly dont know :D

The Finns shed their blood to stay out of eastern Europe. Thanks to them all of Scandinavia is "west".
sleepingdog
Profile Joined August 2008
Austria6145 Posts
April 20 2011 10:04 GMT
#138
Yeah I'm still barely in the poll with the younglings - gogo me
"You see....YOU SEE..." © 2010 Sen
Legatus Lanius
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
2135 Posts
April 20 2011 11:45 GMT
#139
20 / i have an account and post a moderate amount / male / white / aus/nz / brood war 4 lyfe
"He's the Triple H of Brood War." - Ribbon on Flash | "He's more like the John Cena of Brood War." - Aus)MaCrO on Flash
Highways
Profile Joined July 2005
Australia6122 Posts
April 20 2011 12:11 GMT
#140
Possible to make the age display in the correct order?
#1 Terran hater
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech7
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 242
Hyuk 118
Mong 71
910 71
Shinee 57
soO 38
Leta 34
Bale 33
Killer 33
Mind 28
[ Show more ]
Aegong 21
ZergMaN 15
PianO 15
ToSsGirL 12
HiyA 7
sorry 3
League of Legends
JimRising 459
Counter-Strike
ceh9496
shoxiejesuss439
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1560
Other Games
summit1g8781
olofmeister1158
Happy291
crisheroes205
Sick173
ArmadaUGS111
Livibee98
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick565
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream255
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH134
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2338
League of Legends
• Rush1656
• Jankos758
• Stunt532
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 48m
OSC
4h 48m
Stellar Fest
4h 48m
OSC
15h 48m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.