• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:20
CEST 02:20
KST 09:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7757 users

TL Census 2011 - Page 9

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 18 Next All
CursOr
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States6335 Posts
April 20 2011 20:05 GMT
#161
LOL For a second I thought there was no options above 26, till I scrolled down.

I'm 32... and proud to say I was here for BroodWar in 2008

A good chunk of people are starting to get good at SC2 though... so I'm starting to feel pretty old again.

Welcome to all the younglings though
CJ forever (-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)
Anarion55
Profile Joined October 2010
United States72 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-20 20:09:19
April 20 2011 20:07 GMT
#162
Reason for coming here was a tough vote. I went for content related to BW only because I've been lurking and watching Stork and Bisu break my heart since 2007. I do read a fair amount of SC2 stuff as well, but if the entire SC2 section of the website shut down, I would keep coming here.

Also, good god poll, way to make me feel old at 23!

Edit: And yes, I only have 28 posts in 4 years and I don't think I even registered an account until last year. I usually just read tournament results and watch vods.
sometimes people stumble over the truth, but usually they pick themselves up and keep on going. -Churchill
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
April 20 2011 20:08 GMT
#163
Forever 21.
God Bless
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
April 20 2011 20:10 GMT
#164
On April 21 2011 05:08 Roffles wrote:
Forever 21.


Is that where you're going for your birthday today? :D
Life?
Deleted User 135096
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
3624 Posts
April 20 2011 20:20 GMT
#165
well.. I didn't want to vote on the last one. Ehan timing perhaps?
[image loading]
Administrator
Versita
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada1032 Posts
April 20 2011 20:22 GMT
#166
18 year old Chinese male from Canada here. I'd say I post a moderate amount now. I lurked TL without an account for about a year before creating an account, but rarely posted anything. I think I have something like 20 to 30 posts per week now though.

I'm not too sure about my answer for the last poll. The main reason I came to TL was because of SC:BW of course, and quickly got to liking the blogs/community discussions. However, more recently I've been more interested in the BW content yet again, so I'd say that my main reason for coming to TL daily changes with time.
s.a.y
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Croatia3840 Posts
April 20 2011 20:26 GMT
#167
I'm from Croatia, that is neither Western or Eastern Europe.

What to pick?
I am not good with quotes
UberThing
Profile Joined April 2010
Great Britain410 Posts
April 20 2011 20:27 GMT
#168
You need to split up Asian into East Asian (China, japan,korea etc) and South Asian (India+pakistan etc)

There are like 1.5 billion people in each

I got confused because when americans say asians, they mean east asians, not south asians
Wag1
Takyn
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany42 Posts
April 20 2011 20:27 GMT
#169
Being shoved into the second part of the age-poll hurt my feelings! 27 and long-time lurker.
Doughboy
Profile Joined April 2010
United States721 Posts
April 20 2011 20:30 GMT
#170
For the ethnicty, since we can't vote more than once, there's no way to account for mixed people D:
"Don't be distracted by the what if's, should'ves, and if onlys. The one thing you choose yourself - THAT is the truth of your universe." Fav T: Sea, Leta, Really Fav P: Free, Snow Fav Z: ZerO, GGplay, Jaedong, Neo.G_Soulkey
duncan.mc
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States231 Posts
April 20 2011 20:30 GMT
#171
On April 21 2011 05:07 Anarion55 wrote:
Reason for coming here was a tough vote. I went for content related to BW only because I've been lurking and watching Stork and Bisu break my heart since 2007. I do read a fair amount of SC2 stuff as well, but if the entire SC2 section of the website shut down, I would keep coming here.

Also, good god poll, way to make me feel old at 23!

Edit: And yes, I only have 28 posts in 4 years and I don't think I even registered an account until last year. I usually just read tournament results and watch vods.


+1 to pretty much all of that.
djm858
Patriot.dlk
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Sweden5462 Posts
April 20 2011 20:32 GMT
#172
pew barely made the first age poll lolo. I hope this is used to get better ads they are not very relevant to me and I also feel you should add more adds. I want bigger prices for future events and Hot_Bid / R1CH and all the other hard people should get some bonuses
Brad
Profile Joined April 2010
2754 Posts
April 20 2011 20:40 GMT
#173
African American/Black (21)


Damn, I knew it wasn't going to be high, but that's really low. I'm pretty sure that number would be really high in the Fighting game community.
Lee Jae Dong proved that a focus on mechanics and execution could solve problems in the StarCraft game strategy.
Yuis
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada134 Posts
April 20 2011 20:42 GMT
#174
ohh canada! Not that many canadians around
and only 50 girls?! oh my! we need to increase that number! ^_^
fem-fx.com | "We are not advertising that we are girls, we are advertising that girls do play games and we can be pretty good at it" (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
April 20 2011 20:48 GMT
#175
Them young whippersnapper 19-year-olds need to have their % knocked down a peg.
twitch.tv/cratonz
tyr
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France1686 Posts
April 20 2011 20:49 GMT
#176
Voted "community/people" for the last one. I came for BW at first 3 years ago but since SC2 is out I kinda stopped following BW as much as I used to (I watch like 1 match every 2 months now or so) and only watch TSL, because it's TSL and I've been watching since the first one and because Chill is awesome.
I really only read the ADT and general forum in general plus sports/games and blogs anymore.
"I'm always reminded of how manly Jaedong is every time I see him." -Bisu
BigJoe
Profile Joined January 2011
United States210 Posts
April 20 2011 20:50 GMT
#177
should be fun to see the results. i laughed at the 2% female demographic, these girls need to bring in more friends i say!
Furycrab
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada456 Posts
April 20 2011 20:53 GMT
#178
On April 20 2011 05:44 MechKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2011 05:41 Cambium wrote:
i'm curious to see the results for the last poll

poor SC:BW is going to get blown out of the water by SC2

I think that BW will be closer than you think.



Considering the ratio and frequency of content being pushed out for BW vs SC2 content on TL.net these days, I'm tempted to say that most people that currently voted for BW only are lying to themselves like this was a popularity contest.

Doesn't really matter either way
Too tired to come up with something witty.
Zhou
Profile Joined February 2009
United States832 Posts
April 20 2011 20:54 GMT
#179
My main reason for coming to TeamLiquid varies a lot. Sometimes I come for what's being talked about for the week in the general discussion threads, or what games people have been keeping up with.

Of course StarCraft BW/WoL are always there as well, but as of late because there are so many tournaments I think I've probably been watching a ton of those with streams more than anything else.
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
April 20 2011 21:05 GMT
#180
Influx of the SC2 horde.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 152
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10653
Rain 1895
Artosis 586
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift3980
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox620
Mew2King236
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1059
Other Games
summit1g9555
Day[9].tv677
shahzam621
JimRising 502
C9.Mang0228
PiGStarcraft224
ArmadaUGS81
NeuroSwarm61
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 94
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP19
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv677
• Scarra571
• Shiphtur187
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
12h 40m
OSC
21h 40m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 9h
Online Event
1d 10h
FEL
1d 15h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.