• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:52
CEST 03:52
KST 10:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8904 users

TL Census 2011 - Page 3

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Max2Air
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany92 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-19 21:24:29
April 19 2011 21:22 GMT
#41
As Im studying political science I just cant get around to say that the "how much do you post" question could use some numbers. For example: 1-10 times a month,1-6 times a week, 1-5 times a day, 5-10 times a day. "rarely" is not really specified which can produce unnecessary fluctuation.

I like the idea of the census though, keep up the great posts motbob :D

€: herp derp, someone suggested that already. changing it now is kinda moot though. Next time =)
If you are reading this you are awesome.
Hurricane
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3939 Posts
April 19 2011 21:24 GMT
#42
I voted "The Community/People" for why I come here, but to be honest I don't really care about blogs or general forum. I'm just here because it has become my home over the years. I'm not here for any reason other than to be home.
RIP CHARLIEMURPHY 11/25/10 NEVER FORGET | Hurricane#1183 @ B.net
Sneakyz
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden2361 Posts
April 19 2011 21:26 GMT
#43
TL needs more females
I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
Shiragaku
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Hong Kong4308 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-19 21:31:04
April 19 2011 21:28 GMT
#44
I think a sexual orientation poll would be interesting to see as well. I was thinking a religion and political affiliation thread as well, but something tells me that it is a bit too controversial from what I saw in other TL threads and it is a bit irrelevant.

Also,I think education poll seems a bit important.
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24801 Posts
April 19 2011 21:34 GMT
#45
My birthday is in a few days so I voted for both my current age and soon-to-be age :p
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
blackone
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany1314 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-19 21:39:54
April 19 2011 21:39 GMT
#46
On April 20 2011 06:28 Shiragaku wrote:
I think a sexual orientation poll would be interesting to see as well. I was thinking a religion and political affiliation thread as well, but something tells me that it is a bit too controversial from what I saw in other TL threads and it is a bit irrelevant.

Also,I think education poll seems a bit important.

Political affilation is a bit hard to grasp imho, when people are from the whole world. Religion, sexual orientation would be interesting though.
Sated
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
England4983 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-19 21:48:26
April 19 2011 21:48 GMT
#47
--- Nuked ---
nVusPip
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom260 Posts
April 19 2011 21:49 GMT
#48
I come to TL.net about 500 times a day because it's simply the best thing internet has ever seen. Everything is good about TL > the team, community, moderators, stream features, basically everything it has to offer.

The community does sometimes let the site down but the good bunch definitely do more than make up for it
JoxxOr
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Sweden1502 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-19 21:52:06
April 19 2011 21:50 GMT
#49
Great poll, you are however missing scandinavia in the country poll...

I think i'm west europe? But i seriosly dont know :D
Gör om, gör rätt
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46476 Posts
April 19 2011 21:51 GMT
#50
For some reason I expected there to be more Asians than the poll shows. I expected the number of whites and the number of Asians to be around tied for first.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
BlackMagister
Profile Joined October 2008
United States5834 Posts
April 19 2011 21:58 GMT
#51
Same for some reason I thought there would be more Asians, but thinking about it that doesn't really make sense given the range of countries TL has and most users come from the US which is still a White majority even if there are concentrations of SC Asians nerds here.

The last poll isn't that surprising and isn't sad. BW is what founded TL but a lot of BW fans enjoy SC2 also so it's not like it's a betrayal to like SC2. The majority that voted for both SC2 and BW likely started out as BW fans anyways, though maybe I'm underestimating the amount of SC2->BW fans.
MattRz
Profile Joined April 2011
Chile1681 Posts
April 19 2011 22:01 GMT
#52
Need more South Americans
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake ♞
r3z3nd3
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Brazil522 Posts
April 19 2011 22:02 GMT
#53
Voted =)
21 years
Brazil
BW 4 Life.
Born to fast expand
Randomaccount#77123
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States5003 Posts
April 19 2011 22:03 GMT
#54
--- Nuked ---
XCetron
Profile Joined November 2006
5226 Posts
April 19 2011 22:04 GMT
#55
I come here for funny pictures and random news.
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
April 19 2011 22:05 GMT
#56
I come here for this thread. I think it should a separate option.
Priphea
SaYyId
Profile Joined August 2010
Portugal277 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-19 22:08:55
April 19 2011 22:07 GMT
#57
:O am I the only person of African descent?
Oops not anymore
No Strings. No attachments.
Hatsu
Profile Joined March 2010
United Kingdom474 Posts
April 19 2011 22:08 GMT
#58
I think this is gonna end up in my Master's dissertation, I love you OP. Can I interview you?
Sedit qui timuit ne non succederet
FlopTurnReaver
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Switzerland1980 Posts
April 19 2011 22:12 GMT
#59
Why isn't there in the last pool an option for "All those things" (meaning sc2, bw and community)?
Check out @MapOfTheMonth on Twitter and under http://bit.ly/motmorg
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-19 22:18:36
April 19 2011 22:14 GMT
#60
I was about to say "holy hell my country's underrepresented" but then I realised this poll was made at 4:38am for us.

p.s. korean australian 19 community
lalala
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 132
Nina 86
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13174
Rain 2230
Artosis 664
Dewaltoss 24
NaDa 23
Dota 2
monkeys_forever701
NeuroSwarm163
League of Legends
Doublelift5014
Counter-Strike
taco 531
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1649
ArmadaUGS383
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1259
WinterStarcraft477
Other Games
summit1g8826
Day[9].tv727
JimRising 596
shahzam574
C9.Mang0188
PiGStarcraft178
ViBE170
Maynarde160
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick852
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 117
• davetesta34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv727
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 8m
OSC
11h 8m
Stellar Fest
11h 8m
OSC
22h 8m
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.