• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:13
CEST 14:13
KST 21:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12389 users

College Acceptance Thread '11 - Page 5

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 34 35 36 Next All
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
March 24 2011 23:45 GMT
#81
On March 25 2011 08:43 1Eris1 wrote:
Half of you are either liars, or holy shit TL is smart.
Anyways crap, I really need to step it up for next year (<--high school junior)

Gogo the fact that I've always been recognized to write good essays? = /


Not really, they don't care about your senior year, you need to step up your grades from the remainder of this semester and write a good essay is all, nothing else really matters.
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
March 24 2011 23:45 GMT
#82
On March 25 2011 08:42 FabledIntegral wrote:
I feel bad how people are saying shit like "200+ volunteer hours." I did around 8-10 total during high school but told them I did around 150, which I thought was a lot. They don't check.

They do audit at times, and it can be rewarding. Plus I do thirty minutes a day 4 times a week, during school. Not a bad deal
@perg: Yes they did :D
Alexson
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Belarus293 Posts
March 24 2011 23:45 GMT
#83
On March 25 2011 08:41 Froadac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 08:39 Alexson wrote:
On March 25 2011 08:35 Froadac wrote:
On March 25 2011 08:33 Alexson wrote:
Accepted
Harvard
Oxford
UC Berkeley
UCLA
UNT

Rejected: none

That is beastly. What are your "specs"


I'm just kidding, I wish..

I'm putting lots of work in right now though, in high school, so hopefully I have a chance of getting into an ivy league school. The fact that I'm a foreigner from eastern Europe, and nobody in my family has an education past middle school is a bonus after the hard work.


also, English is a bitch, if anyone is willing to help me I will love you forever.

haha. I would be willing to help

I figured you were being sarcastic, but did not wish to be rude.

Gotta flex the e-peen a bit lol.
Liberal who supports gun use and supports an eye for an eye
1Eris1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States5797 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-24 23:46:12
March 24 2011 23:45 GMT
#84
On March 25 2011 08:42 FabledIntegral wrote:
I feel bad how people are saying shit like "200+ volunteer hours." I did around 8-10 total during high school but told them I did around 150, which I thought was a lot. They don't check.



Wait...really?




Known Aliases: Tyragon, Valeric ~MSL Forever, SKT is truly the Superior KT!
Loser777
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
1931 Posts
March 24 2011 23:46 GMT
#85
On March 25 2011 08:42 Froadac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 08:41 Loser777 wrote:
GPA: 3.80UW -UC GPA was something shitty like 4.00
SAT: 2310
SAT IIs: 790 US 790 Physics 800 Math II

ECs: Mixture of various science clubs, competitions and fairs, marching band for four years, few community service hours (~100)

Major Awards: Intel Science Talent Search Semifinalist

UC Berkeley: Rejected
Harvey Mudd College: Rejected
MIT: Rejected
UC San Diego: Rejected
Stanford: Waiting :/
Carnegie Mellon: Waiting :/
UCLA: Accepted
UCI: Accepted
UCSB: Accepted
UCR: Accepted
UCD: Accepted
USC: Accepted
UIUC: Accepted
University of Michigan: Accepted
University of Texas Austin: Accepted
Cal Poly SLO: Accepted

Hmmm. Sort of eerily similar.

My extracurriculars are probably a bit better, and GPA is probably a hare better, but overall very similar.

What major are you wanting to do?

I have a thousand reasons in my bank account why our extracurriculars are not similar at all.
6581
Boundless
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada588 Posts
March 24 2011 23:47 GMT
#86
Just checking out this thread as a current university student, and it's amazing the academic achievements of the people in this thread. I came from a standard public Canadian high school, and although I had a 97% average coming out of senior year, I only wrote one AP exam (Calc BC - 5) and didn't do any kind of research or actual scientific work during the summer.

I, however, did want to go to a US college, and got into Harvard, Stanford, and MIT. From what I hear about US universities, sometimes acceptance into the big schools is a bit of a crapshoot, since most of them have admission quota they need to meet. Extracurriculars are also really really important - I played on 4 sports teams in high school, competed at the provincial level (equivalent of state championships in the USA), did school paper, started and led a lunchtime bible study, and ended up the valedictorian of our class.

College is so damned expensive, however, so I ended up turning down MIT, Stanford, and Harvard for the University of Toronto's Engineering Science program, which I've been completely satisfied with. If I can offer any advice to any prospective applicants wanting to get into big schools, it is this: Apply early, and make sure you keep up on your activities out of school. Universities (and businesses too) are increasingly prioritizing well-rounded people over the pure eggheads who may have higher academic scores. Nothing against that style of person, a lot of the great scientific discoveries of our age have been made by the eggheads, but it seems to be a negative stereotype these days.

GL to all looking to go to college next academic year!
"Sin shall not be your master, because you are not under law, but under grace." - Romans 6:14
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
March 24 2011 23:47 GMT
#87
On March 25 2011 08:45 Froadac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 08:42 FabledIntegral wrote:
I feel bad how people are saying shit like "200+ volunteer hours." I did around 8-10 total during high school but told them I did around 150, which I thought was a lot. They don't check.

They do audit at times, and it can be rewarding. Plus I do thirty minutes a day 4 times a week, during school. Not a bad deal
@perg: Yes they did :D


I don't believe they audit the community service hours - how would you even check? I just said I did a lot of shit like beach cleanups for random clubs and stuff that no one would remember anyways. 4 of the legit hours I did were a local relay for life, but there's no way they could check if I was actually there.
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
March 24 2011 23:47 GMT
#88
On March 25 2011 08:43 1Eris1 wrote:
Half of you are either liars, or holy shit TL is smart.
Anyways crap, I really need to step it up for next year (<--high school junior)

Gogo the fact that I've always been recognized to write good essays? = /


Man, I'm like you except I don't write too well.
darkness overpowering
lvlashimaro
Profile Joined July 2010
United States91 Posts
March 24 2011 23:48 GMT
#89
I got accepted in about 3 years ago (graduating class of 2008), but I like this, and I can probably give hope to you guys who are scared.
My stats were nothing extraordinary. None of that 4.5 BS that OP had (jk, that's very commendable).

GPA: 3.8 (or 3.9 I forgot) WEIGHTED.
ACT: 32
Extracurriculars: Wind Ensemble Oboe Freshman Year. Varsity Tennis 4 Years.
Community Service (I think this is why I got into the schools I got into): 500+ hours at Kaiser Permanente in the Laboratory.

I got accepted into every UC (I was too lazy to do more than one app. Senioritus hit me so hard).

I'm currently studying Biomedical Engineering at UCI. I hope you guys take into consideration the "lesser" schools like I did. Do yourself a favor and visit every campus you've been accepted into, and don't blindly commit. Spending half a day at each campus (and its city) will give you a very rough idea of how your four years will be there. You never know how much you'll like/dislike the environment around you unless you VISIT. UCI is a hidden gem (for me). There are tons of engineering firms here, and I'm not fond of the city. Don't get me wrong, I love visiting LA and SD, but I like keeping it at that: a visit. I hate the traffic, the congestive-ness, etc.

Make sure that when you get on campus, you don't blow everything you've busted your ass for in high school. Go party every chance you get. The key word is CHANCE. You work hard, play hard. I'm in a fraternity (let the hating commence =D!), and it's been monumental in my growth as a human being. The parties are a nice bonus too.

And I guess that's my last thing. Don't let any stereotypes scare you off from anything. Joining a fraternity was the last thing I wanted to do upon entering UCI. Getting to know some of my now brothers really helped change my mind. Dabble in everything, and find what you like. Go with it, and if you don't like it, you can easily move onto something else. =]

Good luck with school, and hopefully I can see a few of you at UCI next year. Peace.
작은 두손을 모은 내 기도는 하나 뿐이야 돌아와
chenchen
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1136 Posts
March 24 2011 23:49 GMT
#90
On March 25 2011 08:42 Froadac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 08:41 Loser777 wrote:
GPA: 3.80UW -UC GPA was something shitty like 4.00
SAT: 2310
SAT IIs: 790 US 790 Physics 800 Math II

ECs: Mixture of various science clubs, competitions and fairs, marching band for four years, few community service hours (~100)

Major Awards: Intel Science Talent Search Semifinalist

UC Berkeley: Rejected
Harvey Mudd College: Rejected
MIT: Rejected
UC San Diego: Rejected
Stanford: Waiting :/
Carnegie Mellon: Waiting :/
UCLA: Accepted
UCI: Accepted
UCSB: Accepted
UCR: Accepted
UCD: Accepted
USC: Accepted
UIUC: Accepted
University of Michigan: Accepted
University of Texas Austin: Accepted
Cal Poly SLO: Accepted

Hmmm. Sort of eerily similar.

My extracurriculars are probably a bit better, and GPA is probably a hare better, but overall very similar.

What major are you wanting to do?


Your extracurriculars are probably a bit better than intel semifinalist =O


powerade = dragoon blood
gerundium
Profile Joined June 2010
Netherlands786 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-24 23:49:46
March 24 2011 23:49 GMT
#91
This always strikes me as weird, what does volunteer work have to do with being a good student? I find that odd to take into account in the admission process. GL to people having to apply to colleges right now!
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
March 24 2011 23:50 GMT
#92
On March 25 2011 08:48 lvlashimaro wrote:
I got accepted in about 3 years ago (graduating class of 2008), but I like this, and I can probably give hope to you guys who are scared.
My stats were nothing extraordinary. None of that 4.5 BS that OP had (jk, that's very commendable).

GPA: 3.8 (or 3.9 I forgot) WEIGHTED.
ACT: 32
Extracurriculars: Wind Ensemble Oboe Freshman Year. Varsity Tennis 4 Years.
Community Service (I think this is why I got into the schools I got into): 500+ hours at Kaiser Permanente in the Laboratory.

I got accepted into every UC (I was too lazy to do more than one app. Senioritus hit me so hard).

I'm currently studying Biomedical Engineering at UCI. I hope you guys take into consideration the "lesser" schools like I did. Do yourself a favor and visit every campus you've been accepted into, and don't blindly commit. Spending half a day at each campus (and its city) will give you a very rough idea of how your four years will be there. You never know how much you'll like/dislike the environment around you unless you VISIT. UCI is a hidden gem (for me). There are tons of engineering firms here, and I'm not fond of the city. Don't get me wrong, I love visiting LA and SD, but I like keeping it at that: a visit. I hate the traffic, the congestive-ness, etc.

Make sure that when you get on campus, you don't blow everything you've busted your ass for in high school. Go party every chance you get. The key word is CHANCE. You work hard, play hard. I'm in a fraternity (let the hating commence =D!), and it's been monumental in my growth as a human being. The parties are a nice bonus too.

And I guess that's my last thing. Don't let any stereotypes scare you off from anything. Joining a fraternity was the last thing I wanted to do upon entering UCI. Getting to know some of my now brothers really helped change my mind. Dabble in everything, and find what you like. Go with it, and if you don't like it, you can easily move onto something else. =]

Good luck with school, and hopefully I can see a few of you at UCI next year. Peace.


Join the UCI starcraft team!
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-24 23:59:59
March 24 2011 23:53 GMT
#93
UW - accepted
UMich - accepted
JHU - interviewed, rejected
PSU - waitlisted
Chicago - ??? (not expecting anything)
Cornell - ??? (probably waitlisted)
UIUC - ??? (screw them)
Toronto - accepted, withdrawn

Q/V/W = 800/550/5
cGPA 3.85
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
alurlol
Profile Joined October 2010
England197 Posts
March 24 2011 23:54 GMT
#94
Bournemouth: Accepted
Loughborough: Backup
Leicester: Declined
Southampton: Declined
Surrey: Declined

I did a BTEC at college which limited my choices a fair bit in the selection process, in terms of ranking Loughborough and Southampton are far more highly rated than Bournemouth but Bournemouth had the course I most wanted and gave off an awesome vibe at the open day which ultimately swayed my decision.

It also has a beach + Show Spoiler +
although living in England kinda makes that moot point.
Z3kk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4099 Posts
March 24 2011 23:56 GMT
#95
On March 25 2011 08:49 chenchen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 08:42 Froadac wrote:
On March 25 2011 08:41 Loser777 wrote:
GPA: 3.80UW -UC GPA was something shitty like 4.00
SAT: 2310
SAT IIs: 790 US 790 Physics 800 Math II

ECs: Mixture of various science clubs, competitions and fairs, marching band for four years, few community service hours (~100)

Major Awards: Intel Science Talent Search Semifinalist

UC Berkeley: Rejected
Harvey Mudd College: Rejected
MIT: Rejected
UC San Diego: Rejected
Stanford: Waiting :/
Carnegie Mellon: Waiting :/
UCLA: Accepted
UCI: Accepted
UCSB: Accepted
UCR: Accepted
UCD: Accepted
USC: Accepted
UIUC: Accepted
University of Michigan: Accepted
University of Texas Austin: Accepted
Cal Poly SLO: Accepted

Hmmm. Sort of eerily similar.

My extracurriculars are probably a bit better, and GPA is probably a hare better, but overall very similar.

What major are you wanting to do?


Your extracurriculars are probably a bit better than intel semifinalist =O




How did he get rejected from Berkeley (not saying it's an easy school of course) with those stats omg...intel semifinalist and everything solid except GPA in a pinch...
Failure is not falling down over and over again. Failure is refusing to get back up.
Scap
Profile Joined October 2010
United States60 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-24 23:58:08
March 24 2011 23:57 GMT
#96
Mildly offtopic, I'm going to Graduate School! So here's my list:
MIT - rejected
Northwestern - Rejected
UNC-chapel hill - accepted
Georgia Tech - Accepted
UMass Amherst - Accepted
SUNY Stony Brook - Accepted

Go to Fairfield University in Connecticut
3.86 GPA presently (4.0 in major)
Chemistry Major
Physics Minor
Mathematics Minor
GRE: 780 Math, 600 Verbal (don't laugh, that's 90 percentile right there). 5 on writing.
Chem GRE: 720/990, 72 percentile (I'm told that's good for domestic students, but I don't believe it anymore)
I've done research as a rising junior all the way til now. Done stuff with organic chemistry, some materials work, and the development of sensors for CERN in the physics department (My roommate got to actually go TO CERN. Much jealousy from me.)
Edit: I also tutor a fuckton of organic chemistry and TA an advanced chemistry lab.

Applied to polymers/materials work at all my schools, focus is on organic solar cells.
bmml
Profile Joined December 2009
United Kingdom962 Posts
March 24 2011 23:57 GMT
#97
For the past two years I've been here this thread has been the most loosely veiled brag thread on the forums. I esspecially dislike it when absolutely amazing students list their achievements. Curse you internets.
fatalities
Profile Joined November 2010
United States91 Posts
March 24 2011 23:57 GMT
#98
On March 25 2011 08:56 Z3kk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 08:49 chenchen wrote:
On March 25 2011 08:42 Froadac wrote:
On March 25 2011 08:41 Loser777 wrote:
GPA: 3.80UW -UC GPA was something shitty like 4.00
SAT: 2310
SAT IIs: 790 US 790 Physics 800 Math II

ECs: Mixture of various science clubs, competitions and fairs, marching band for four years, few community service hours (~100)

Major Awards: Intel Science Talent Search Semifinalist

UC Berkeley: Rejected
Harvey Mudd College: Rejected
MIT: Rejected
UC San Diego: Rejected
Stanford: Waiting :/
Carnegie Mellon: Waiting :/
UCLA: Accepted
UCI: Accepted
UCSB: Accepted
UCR: Accepted
UCD: Accepted
USC: Accepted
UIUC: Accepted
University of Michigan: Accepted
University of Texas Austin: Accepted
Cal Poly SLO: Accepted

Hmmm. Sort of eerily similar.

My extracurriculars are probably a bit better, and GPA is probably a hare better, but overall very similar.

What major are you wanting to do?


Your extracurriculars are probably a bit better than intel semifinalist =O




How did he get rejected from Berkeley (not saying it's an easy school of course) with those stats omg...intel semifinalist and everything solid except GPA in a pinch...


From what I hear, UCs super-prioritize GPA, and his is probably lower than many other applicants.
Serendipityx
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States595 Posts
March 24 2011 23:58 GMT
#99
Got accepted into berkeley for spring semester and I'm so happy right now. It's been my dream school for awhile now and I was laughing like a crazy man when I heard i got in.
powerbygood
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States54 Posts
March 24 2011 23:59 GMT
#100
Damn, it seems like not many of you guys are doing the community college to university thing. I can sure say that pretty much all of you put my high school stuff in the gutter haha. I barely broke the 3.0 range while most of you are 4. something. Holy cow! Good work though guys!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 34 35 36 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings103
CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko298
SHIN 155
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28981
Hyuk 1387
Shuttle 1243
Bisu 1133
Mind 369
Mini 294
Larva 263
firebathero 235
EffOrt 220
Soma 186
[ Show more ]
Last 123
ZerO 106
Leta 96
Hm[arnc] 94
Zeus 77
Hyun 71
Pusan 63
Trap 37
hero 32
Sexy 32
Killer 31
Bale 29
ToSsGirL 29
PianO 28
sorry 28
Aegong 24
yabsab 13
zelot 13
Noble 10
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
Dendi1005
qojqva742
XcaliburYe633
XaKoH 449
Gorgc39
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1592
Other Games
gofns39145
singsing2598
B2W.Neo1168
crisheroes324
Happy298
DeMusliM230
Livibee121
Mew2King108
ToD104
ArmadaUGS55
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream209
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8192
League of Legends
• Jankos1719
Other Games
• WagamamaTV232
Upcoming Events
FEL
3h 47m
AI Arena Tournament
4h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 47m
INu's Battles
23h 47m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.