• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:10
CEST 01:10
KST 08:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9519 users

[M] The Dark Knight Rises (SPOILERS) - Page 4

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 100 101 102 Next
Klogon
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
MURICA15980 Posts
March 21 2011 06:48 GMT
#61
I've always liked Batman movies. I think though that when I watch this movie, I will miss Heath dearly.
proxY_
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1561 Posts
March 21 2011 06:50 GMT
#62
If there was a fault with the dark knight it was that Heath Ledger's Joker overshadowed Batman and Dent and dominated the film. It will be interesting to see how Bane, Catwoman, and the holiday killer are all put in (Catwoman doesn't seem to mesh with the other two so idk how they're going to pull that off).
peekn
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1152 Posts
March 21 2011 06:50 GMT
#63
Hmmm although I do get excited about Anne Hathaway and I like her in most of her movies, I just don't see her as a Catwoman. Need someone who is more... evil I guess.

Still excited for this movie.
Eviltoast
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia166 Posts
March 21 2011 06:51 GMT
#64
So excited wish it was still with the joker though R.I.P Heath Ledger
it's copacetic... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
CoSyN
Profile Joined December 2010
United States122 Posts
March 21 2011 06:57 GMT
#65
Holy shit... The Dark Knight is my second favorite movie to Gladiator. I am SO excited for this movie!
My life for Aiur.
gongryong
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)1430 Posts
March 21 2011 06:59 GMT
#66
yeah really epic loss Heath Ledger. hope they retire joker from the cinema.
as the japanese would tell us, mono no aware: things are beautiful because they are temporary.

green lantern sure looks instaepicfail!

from what i gather, cats will be a sort of cleaner here, hence they didnt go for the "evil" conspicuous catwoman actress for this one. watch out for marion though.
JAEDONG ÜBERBONJWA!
pyrogenetix
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
China5098 Posts
March 21 2011 07:12 GMT
#67
anne hathaway as catwoman awwww yeeaaaaa
Yea that looks just like Kang Min... amazing game sense... and uses mind games well, but has the micro of a washed up progamer.
shinwa
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden225 Posts
March 21 2011 07:25 GMT
#68
I can't fucking wait!

I really don't know about Anne Hathaway though, never liked her. I hope she'll convince me wrong in this movie.
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
March 21 2011 07:28 GMT
#69
SO. PUMPEd.
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-21 07:34:17
March 21 2011 07:32 GMT
#70
I liked Batman Forever&batman and robin as a kid, so I think I'll probably like this one. And where do I remember bane from...was it batman&robin or the old batman cartoon from the nineties?
chongu
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Malaysia2606 Posts
March 21 2011 07:36 GMT
#71
$10 bucks says catwoman and batman will make out in the movie. Still picture Anne hathaway as the little girl from Princess Diaries : 3
SC2 is to BW, what coke is to wine.
Rashid
Profile Joined March 2011
191 Posts
March 21 2011 07:37 GMT
#72
lol bane is going to be in the movie? i can't imagine how nolan's gonna fit in him the movie, since his batman movies lean more towards realism, batman fighting a guy 8 feet tall and uber-ripped with steroids doesn't seem to fit very well.
jmbthirteen
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States10734 Posts
March 21 2011 07:39 GMT
#73
On March 21 2011 16:25 shinwa wrote:
I can't fucking wait!

I really don't know about Anne Hathaway though, never liked her. I hope she'll convince me wrong in this movie.


How can't you like her, she shows her boobs in movies all the time haha
www.superbeerbrothers.com
nayumi
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Australia6499 Posts
March 21 2011 07:54 GMT
#74
On March 21 2011 16:36 chongu wrote:
$10 bucks says catwoman and batman will make out in the movie. Still picture Anne hathaway as the little girl from Princess Diaries : 3

go watch love and other drugs :3

im so hyped for this movie i'm not expecting it to surpass the dark knight because let's face it, heath ledger contributed like 50% of the whole success ...
Sugoi monogatari onii-chan!
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
March 21 2011 07:55 GMT
#75
On March 21 2011 16:36 chongu wrote:
$10 bucks says catwoman and batman will make out in the movie. Still picture Anne hathaway as the little girl from Princess Diaries : 3

they already did
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
March 21 2011 07:59 GMT
#76
The information, even if just rumors, doesn't point to the most interesting of movies.
Yet Nolan created some of the greatest movies I've ever watched, and I think he'll find a way to make this one work. After all, he did find a way to make a movie like Inception work, didn't he? And though I'd say The Dark Knight is overall better because of the Joker and a few other excellent actors, Inception stood out because I can't really think of anything about it that was plain bad, while Dark Knight has a few such problems. Though with the release date I suppose they'll have plenty of time to fix anything not so great about the movie.
Oh and no 3D. That makes Nolan a hero.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
OTL
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
313 Posts
March 21 2011 08:08 GMT
#77
I haven't read the thread outside the OP, but I agree "The Dark Knight Rises" is a god awful name. If they wanted to keep the title in line with the last one "The Dark Knight Returns" is much better, in my opinion. The last word even starts with the same letter >>
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
March 21 2011 08:14 GMT
#78
On March 21 2011 16:59 Lightwip wrote:
The information, even if just rumors, doesn't point to the most interesting of movies.
Yet Nolan created some of the greatest movies I've ever watched, and I think he'll find a way to make this one work. After all, he did find a way to make a movie like Inception work, didn't he? And though I'd say The Dark Knight is overall better because of the Joker and a few other excellent actors, Inception stood out because I can't really think of anything about it that was plain bad, while Dark Knight has a few such problems. Though with the release date I suppose they'll have plenty of time to fix anything not so great about the movie.
Oh and no 3D. That makes Nolan a hero.



this whole 3D thing in every movie is such a joke. i saw tron legacy in 3D not long ago and after a few show piece uses of it in the first 20 minutes they either stopped bothering or i stopped noticing, neither a good thing.

i think the story sounds fine for a batman film, theres nothing amazing sounding about the dark knight either, but the characters and their actors all did a great job in that movie, even though most were over shadowed by the joker.

since most of the same cast is returning im confident it will be a good movie.
Zim23
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1681 Posts
March 21 2011 08:16 GMT
#79
Movie 3 is traditionally when the franchise turns to shit. Let's hope for the best!
Do an arranged marriage if she's not completely minging, and don't worry about dancing, get a go-kart, cheers.
3clipse
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Canada2555 Posts
March 21 2011 08:19 GMT
#80
I'm honestly not a fan of the casting this time around. It doesn't really work in my head.

Then again, Nolan has done it perfectly so far, so I wouldn't be surprised if I turn out to be completely wrong.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 100 101 102 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings10
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 155
ProTech142
ViBE100
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14418
Artosis 619
PianO 20
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever558
NeuroSwarm137
canceldota133
League of Legends
Doublelift3560
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1513
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe49
PPMD40
Other Games
summit1g6897
FrodaN1059
shahzam475
C9.Mang0337
Day[9].tv144
Mew2King24
Maynarde23
Trikslyr6
fpsfer 0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• RyuSc2 30
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie832
• Shiphtur587
• Day9tv144
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 50m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.