• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:50
CEST 05:50
KST 12:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8398 users

[M] The Dark Knight Rises (SPOILERS) - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 102 Next
Monsen
Profile Joined December 2002
Germany2548 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-21 12:45:55
March 21 2011 12:42 GMT
#101
Anne Hathaway? Seriously? Not that I pay close attention, but hasn't she only stared in " Got no clues but I wear nice shoes" kinda shallow relashionship movies? Oh well, maybe she'll suprise me...

And yeah, "we all wear masks" is a bit blunt but it's gonna take more than a questionable female actor and a lame title to fuck up a movie with those male actors and Nolan
11 years and counting- TL #680
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
March 21 2011 12:47 GMT
#102
I'm not sure about this. Can Nolan make an awesome climax out of Bane and Catwoman?
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-21 12:56:34
March 21 2011 12:56 GMT
#103
wrong thread.
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
maahes`ra
Profile Joined January 2011
United States255 Posts
March 21 2011 13:49 GMT
#104
I like JGL in + Show Spoiler +
500 Days of Summer
more than I liked him in Brick or Inception, though he's really all-around fantastic.

Hearing that he's going to be involved here makes me a good deal more excited for the film. I hope they take additional morsels out of The Long Halloween.
( ._.) ( ._) ( .) ( ) (≖ ) (‿≖ ) (≖‿≖ ) (≖‿≖) ( ≖‿≖) ( -‿-)
e4e5nf3
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada599 Posts
March 21 2011 14:01 GMT
#105
I hope this doesn't go the route of Spiderman 3, where the story tries to juggle too many characters and ends up with a narrative mess.
King takes Queen
ChaseR
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Norway1004 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-21 14:17:04
March 21 2011 14:12 GMT
#106
On March 21 2011 17:16 Zim23 wrote:
Movie 3 is traditionally when the franchise turns to shit. Let's hope for the best!

Hehe isn't that right ^_^

Anne Hathaway as Catwoman...omg NO that's one actress I could never stand watching her films, why is Nolan always casting unattractive 2nd rate actresses in his films that aren't really good >_<

The rest of the cast is GREAT, maybe they'll pull off as mesmerizing and convincing performances as what the 2 previous Batman films delivered, besides that I'l be 23 when I watch this, 5 days after the release date :/
Life is not Fucking Fair and Society is not Fucking Logical - "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn"
gongryong
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)1430 Posts
March 21 2011 14:19 GMT
#107
On March 21 2011 23:12 ChaseR wrote:
Anne Hathaway as Catwomen...omg NO that's one actress I could never stand watching her films, why is Nolan always casting unattractive 2nd rate actresses in his films that aren't really good >_<


TRUE. I never get maggie gyllenhaal!!! Who is a stud billionaire superhero could possibly be in love with a face like that!!!

hathaway is different trust me. based on the early draft, her role seems fit.
JAEDONG ÜBERBONJWA!
Skrelt
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands306 Posts
March 21 2011 14:21 GMT
#108
the joker made the dark knight for me tho. That guy was briliant. Love the way he preformed magic

Hope tho this movie becomes just as good. Usely i dont like catwoman cause its so.... so..... lame.... i cant find the right word for her.

I really hope the insanity of the first movie come's back and thatthe villans wil become even more..... just become more! Like the joker !
The Wolfpack - Metalband from the Netherlands
Tullidd
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada68 Posts
March 21 2011 14:27 GMT
#109
Been a Batman fan my whole life pretty much. Growing up I always wanted to be Batman in October. I've been very pleased with the new recent movies. Hopefully it keeps going in the same way
I'm not stubborn, just determined
Bisu-Fan
Profile Joined January 2010
Russian Federation3339 Posts
March 21 2011 14:40 GMT
#110
oh my gosh CANNOT WAIT!!!
The Revolutionist Shall Rise Again! No. 1 Kim Taek Yong Fan 어헣↗ GO JAEDONG!!!!!!! GO ACE!!! 태연 <3 윤아 <3 승연 <3
Rakanishu2
Profile Joined May 2009
United States475 Posts
March 21 2011 14:43 GMT
#111
We'll see if Nolan can create a villian as compelling as "the Joker". That's a tall order. But I think if anyone can be consistent, it's him.

Thumbs up for not cashing-in on a 3d gimmick.
10 G's in the packet and I'm ready to roll, on fire like a rocket and I'm ready to blow
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 21 2011 14:51 GMT
#112
Really dislike the catwoman casting. I just don't find her attractive. On a side note, I was really hoping to see JGL as the riddler, which was a rumor when news he was involved with the movie leaked out.

=[
e4e5nf3
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada599 Posts
March 21 2011 15:12 GMT
#113
On March 21 2011 23:19 gongryong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2011 23:12 ChaseR wrote:
Anne Hathaway as Catwomen...omg NO that's one actress I could never stand watching her films, why is Nolan always casting unattractive 2nd rate actresses in his films that aren't really good >_<


TRUE. I never get maggie gyllenhaal!!! Who is a stud billionaire superhero could possibly be in love with a face like that!!!



Well, to be fair, Bruce knew Rachel since they were kids so there was a bit more than physical attraction going on there.
King takes Queen
Rashid
Profile Joined March 2011
191 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-21 16:12:45
March 21 2011 16:10 GMT
#114
i don't get the Joker, both in the films and comics.

I mean, the guy is a crazy dude with clown make up, generally uneducated, has absolutely no people skills at all. How on earth does a guy like him even gets henchmen to join him in his criminal escapades? I mean, on top of those key character flaws, he treats all his henchmen like shit and doesn't care if they die. What kind of pathetic man with low self-respect will even follow this guy? Even if i was a lowly criminal in the seedy underworld of Gotham, siding with Joker is the last thing I'd ever do.
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
March 21 2011 16:14 GMT
#115
On March 21 2011 21:42 Monsen wrote:
Anne Hathaway? Seriously? Not that I pay close attention, but hasn't she only stared in " Got no clues but I wear nice shoes" kinda shallow relashionship movies? Oh well, maybe she'll suprise me...

And yeah, "we all wear masks" is a bit blunt but it's gonna take more than a questionable female actor and a lame title to fuck up a movie with those male actors and Nolan

Keaton used to be a comedic actor until his role as Batman, and they thought the same as you. But as we've seen his movies set the bar quite high.
Rashid
Profile Joined March 2011
191 Posts
March 21 2011 16:28 GMT
#116
On March 22 2011 01:14 Roe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2011 21:42 Monsen wrote:
Anne Hathaway? Seriously? Not that I pay close attention, but hasn't she only stared in " Got no clues but I wear nice shoes" kinda shallow relashionship movies? Oh well, maybe she'll suprise me...

And yeah, "we all wear masks" is a bit blunt but it's gonna take more than a questionable female actor and a lame title to fuck up a movie with those male actors and Nolan

Keaton used to be a comedic actor until his role as Batman, and they thought the same as you. But as we've seen his movies set the bar quite high.


Actually it's Tim Burton who set the bar high. They could replace Keaton with anybody. I mean, how hard would it be to just show a solemn face and speak maybe 20 lines throughout the movie?
Rakanishu2
Profile Joined May 2009
United States475 Posts
March 21 2011 17:09 GMT
#117
On March 22 2011 01:10 Rashid wrote:
i don't get the Joker, both in the films and comics.

I mean, the guy is a crazy dude with clown make up, generally uneducated, has absolutely no people skills at all. How on earth does a guy like him even gets henchmen to join him in his criminal escapades? I mean, on top of those key character flaws, he treats all his henchmen like shit and doesn't care if they die. What kind of pathetic man with low self-respect will even follow this guy? Even if i was a lowly criminal in the seedy underworld of Gotham, siding with Joker is the last thing I'd ever do.


As we all know, no one joins up with crazy people, even in real-life.

:|
10 G's in the packet and I'm ready to roll, on fire like a rocket and I'm ready to blow
Karthane
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1183 Posts
March 21 2011 17:16 GMT
#118
Really really pumped about this movie, though i don't think any villain could live up to Heath Ledger's performance of the Joker.

But i know that Nolan wont dissapoint.
white_horse
Profile Joined July 2010
1019 Posts
March 21 2011 17:18 GMT
#119
I agree with you guys here, why the fucc is anne hathaway here
Translator
Rising_Phoenix
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States370 Posts
March 21 2011 17:19 GMT
#120
I will watch almost anything with Anne Hathaway in it. I mean the Dark Knight is awesome but Hathaway is a good enough actress to really bring out another side of Batman as well as being incredibly, incredibly sexy.

I know it's just speculation, but if it's accurate speculation I'll be so excited.
Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man stupid and blind in the eyes
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 102 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta43
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 220
ProTech146
FoxeR 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2588
Shuttle 1244
Dewaltoss 76
NaDa 44
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm199
Counter-Strike
taco 421
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox667
Other Games
summit1g7990
WinterStarcraft470
C9.Mang0283
ViBE130
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 20
• StrangeGG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo763
• Stunt266
Other Games
• Shiphtur446
Upcoming Events
OSC
19h 10m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 6h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.