• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:58
CEST 20:58
KST 03:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9358 users

The Big Programming Thread - Page 888

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 886 887 888 889 890 1032 Next
Thread Rules
1. This is not a "do my homework for me" thread. If you have specific questions, ask, but don't post an assignment or homework problem and expect an exact solution.
2. No recruiting for your cockamamie projects (you won't replace facebook with 3 dudes you found on the internet and $20)
3. If you can't articulate why a language is bad, don't start slinging shit about it. Just remember that nothing is worse than making CSS IE6 compatible.
4. Use [code] tags to format code blocks.
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
June 09 2017 07:34 GMT
#17741
On June 09 2017 15:33 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2017 15:08 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
OK, I've gotta ask because it's driving me a little insane:
I'm taking a python course @ edx (python for data science to be specific), and the instructor keeps creating variables named after built in functions (for example: list = [1,2,3], or sorted = np.array(unsorted)).

.... I thought this was a very basic "don't do this" thing? Or am I wrong and it's not a big deal at all?

Definitely a big don't do this. It'll work in Python as long as you don't use a reserved word, because of scoping, but it's horrific coding practice.

That's what I thought, even though these are just examples it's kind of not leaving a good impression on me as to quality of this course.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
June 09 2017 09:14 GMT
#17742
On June 09 2017 15:57 dsyxelic wrote:
would cs algorithm/problem discussion go in the math thread?

say.. for example leetcode/interview-esque problems

asking for the future since I feel like there is programming thread -> math thread with a missing 'CS thread' in the middle which would better suit that


I think that algorithm implementations in programming languages (any) are fine here. I just don't think it's a good place for strictly math problems.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
Thaniri
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1264 Posts
June 09 2017 18:23 GMT
#17743
On June 09 2017 16:34 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2017 15:33 Acrofales wrote:
On June 09 2017 15:08 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
OK, I've gotta ask because it's driving me a little insane:
I'm taking a python course @ edx (python for data science to be specific), and the instructor keeps creating variables named after built in functions (for example: list = [1,2,3], or sorted = np.array(unsorted)).

.... I thought this was a very basic "don't do this" thing? Or am I wrong and it's not a big deal at all?

Definitely a big don't do this. It'll work in Python as long as you don't use a reserved word, because of scoping, but it's horrific coding practice.

That's what I thought, even though these are just examples it's kind of not leaving a good impression on me as to quality of this course.


I haven't enjoyed online programming courses in the past. I taught myself better by getting a textbook and working through it. Something like Intro To Java Programming Comprehensive Version by Liang. Each chapter is like 5-10 minutes to read and provides sample problems to work through.
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
June 09 2017 21:36 GMT
#17744
On June 09 2017 16:34 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2017 15:33 Acrofales wrote:
On June 09 2017 15:08 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
OK, I've gotta ask because it's driving me a little insane:
I'm taking a python course @ edx (python for data science to be specific), and the instructor keeps creating variables named after built in functions (for example: list = [1,2,3], or sorted = np.array(unsorted)).

.... I thought this was a very basic "don't do this" thing? Or am I wrong and it's not a big deal at all?

Definitely a big don't do this. It'll work in Python as long as you don't use a reserved word, because of scoping, but it's horrific coding practice.

That's what I thought, even though these are just examples it's kind of not leaving a good impression on me as to quality of this course.


If code's on slides, it doesn't matter -- they're just examples, meant to be illustrative instead of proper. If it's code given to you, eh, gross.
There is no one like you in the universe.
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-09 22:19:57
June 09 2017 22:19 GMT
#17745
Anyone wanna look over my answer for an algorithm?

The algorithm works as follows

+ Show Spoiler +


Consider the following “merge sort” algorithm for a list of size n, where n is even: Remove
the last two elements and recursively sort the remaining n − 2 elements. Sort the two removed
elements with one comparison. Form the final sorted list by using the merge algorithm from
class to merge the two sorted elements and the sorted list (of size n − 2).



My pseudocode (in the style of my professor). Note that we don't need to write out the "merge" function, only the sorting function.

+ Show Spoiler +


function ModifiedMergeSort(A, p, r) //array A, left index p, right index r
if p < r-1 //if we have n-2 elements to snip off
q <- r-2 //snip them off, q will be our new right index
ModifiedMergeSort(A, p, q) //recursive call with new left and right
if A[r-1 > A[r] //compare our snipped elements
A[r-1] <-> A[r] //swap them
end if
Merge(A, (p,q), (q+1, r)) //merge the list with the snipped elements
end if
end function

fishjie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1519 Posts
June 09 2017 22:53 GMT
#17746
On June 09 2017 15:08 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
OK, I've gotta ask because it's driving me a little insane:
I'm taking a python course @ edx (python for data science to be specific), and the instructor keeps creating variables named after built in functions (for example: list = [1,2,3], or sorted = np.array(unsorted)).

.... I thought this was a very basic "don't do this" thing? Or am I wrong and it's not a big deal at all?


If its python for data science, the teacher might be more in research/academia position. Those people aren't professional coders and don't follow a lot of best practices. One year of industry at a corporation and you'll pick up plenty of good defensive coding techniques.
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-10 01:21:57
June 10 2017 01:15 GMT
#17747
On June 10 2017 06:36 Blisse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2017 16:34 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On June 09 2017 15:33 Acrofales wrote:
On June 09 2017 15:08 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
OK, I've gotta ask because it's driving me a little insane:
I'm taking a python course @ edx (python for data science to be specific), and the instructor keeps creating variables named after built in functions (for example: list = [1,2,3], or sorted = np.array(unsorted)).

.... I thought this was a very basic "don't do this" thing? Or am I wrong and it's not a big deal at all?

Definitely a big don't do this. It'll work in Python as long as you don't use a reserved word, because of scoping, but it's horrific coding practice.

That's what I thought, even though these are just examples it's kind of not leaving a good impression on me as to quality of this course.


If code's on slides, it doesn't matter -- they're just examples, meant to be illustrative instead of proper. If it's code given to you, eh, gross.

Code on slides as well as code in jupyter notebooks given out.


On June 10 2017 03:23 Thaniri wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2017 16:34 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On June 09 2017 15:33 Acrofales wrote:
On June 09 2017 15:08 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
OK, I've gotta ask because it's driving me a little insane:
I'm taking a python course @ edx (python for data science to be specific), and the instructor keeps creating variables named after built in functions (for example: list = [1,2,3], or sorted = np.array(unsorted)).

.... I thought this was a very basic "don't do this" thing? Or am I wrong and it's not a big deal at all?

Definitely a big don't do this. It'll work in Python as long as you don't use a reserved word, because of scoping, but it's horrific coding practice.

That's what I thought, even though these are just examples it's kind of not leaving a good impression on me as to quality of this course.


I haven't enjoyed online programming courses in the past. I taught myself better by getting a textbook and working through it. Something like Intro To Java Programming Comprehensive Version by Liang. Each chapter is like 5-10 minutes to read and provides sample problems to work through.

I've loved the ones I've taken before this actually (mit 6001x, 6002x, LAFF - although this is more math than programming - and the parts of CS50x that Ive done so far).

In general very positive on MOOCs, although come to think of it most of those courses had an accompanying textbook as well.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
June 11 2017 13:24 GMT
#17748
Hi!

I just completely learn python the hard way (except for the bits about creating web-pages)

And now im here haha. I wrote a blackjack simulator and tictactoe with some unit tests. Hoping to enter to do a masters in CS so i can do a career swap
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
June 11 2017 15:35 GMT
#17749
Can cs50 edx be stickied or something? Imo the most perfect introduction to programming and cs that I've ever seen.
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
June 11 2017 18:12 GMT
#17750
On June 11 2017 22:24 BrTarolg wrote:
Hi!

I just completely learn python the hard way (except for the bits about creating web-pages)

And now im here haha. I wrote a blackjack simulator and tictactoe with some unit tests. Hoping to enter to do a masters in CS so i can do a career swap


I did career swap without any kind of degree in CS (all I have is bachelor's in Sociology and I've been following a successful programming career for the past 4 years with steadily increasing gains and positions). Just so you know, unless you're working with something that's very close to the "sciency" part of the CS you probably won't use 90% of what you learn there in a real work (especially not the way they teach you to program). I have a friend who has a PhD in CS (specializing in distributed systems and parallel computing), he switched from academic work to regular programming and his opinion is that he was living in the dark for all those years and even programmers just above junior position were better than him in the beginning.

There's plenty of people in my company (myself included) who'd love to get a degree in cognitivistics but unfortunately they don't offer weekend or evening classes so you can't really do that and work at the same time. Philosophy is actually super useful in programming since they teach you plenty of logic and abstractions in there.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
June 11 2017 20:47 GMT
#17751
I'm gonna do a 1 year masters, it seemed like a good idea and i don't mind learning some theoretical stuff, might be useful one day with a finance+maths background but who knows

What's cs50 edx?

Fwmeh
Profile Joined April 2008
1286 Posts
June 11 2017 21:36 GMT
#17752
On June 12 2017 03:12 Manit0u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2017 22:24 BrTarolg wrote:
Hi!

I just completely learn python the hard way (except for the bits about creating web-pages)

And now im here haha. I wrote a blackjack simulator and tictactoe with some unit tests. Hoping to enter to do a masters in CS so i can do a career swap


I did career swap without any kind of degree in CS (all I have is bachelor's in Sociology and I've been following a successful programming career for the past 4 years with steadily increasing gains and positions). Just so you know, unless you're working with something that's very close to the "sciency" part of the CS you probably won't use 90% of what you learn there in a real work (especially not the way they teach you to program). I have a friend who has a PhD in CS (specializing in distributed systems and parallel computing), he switched from academic work to regular programming and his opinion is that he was living in the dark for all those years and even programmers just above junior position were better than him in the beginning.

There's plenty of people in my company (myself included) who'd love to get a degree in cognitivistics but unfortunately they don't offer weekend or evening classes so you can't really do that and work at the same time. Philosophy is actually super useful in programming since they teach you plenty of logic and abstractions in there.


I would actually strongly disagree. I would estimate that I have had use of roughly 80% of what I learned at university, either directly or indirectly. Looking back, I realize just how good our initial programming courses were.

That said, there were some very huge gaps, at least with the courses I took, most obviously:

1) How to work in larger, collaborative code-bases over a long period of time.

2) How to work effectively with requirements in a non-trivial business domain

3) How to manage legacy code/systems.

But the reason I would prefer to hire people with degrees over those without is simple that a degree is at least some hint (however imperfect) that I'm dealing with someone capable of learning. Hopefully fast, and hopefully reasonably sophisticated things. The most valuable thing (to me) in a potential hire would be a desire to always improve and learn new things.
A parser for things is a function from strings to lists of pairs of things and strings
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-11 22:06:49
June 11 2017 21:58 GMT
#17753
On June 12 2017 05:47 BrTarolg wrote:
I'm gonna do a 1 year masters, it seemed like a good idea and i don't mind learning some theoretical stuff, might be useful one day with a finance+maths background but who knows

What's cs50 edx?


CS50 is the intro to computer science course at Harvard, and it's offered as a MOOC (massive online open course) from Edx. The Edx version is called CS50x and it's basically an exact version of the actual course. The 2017 version has all the video lectures from 2016 and the same problem sets/syllabus. It's probably the most highly regarded MOOC alongside 6.00.1x from MIT. CS50 is so big at Harvard it's like a cult, lol. The prof is very entertaining tbh.

The MIT course is good too, but it's a bit harder and a lot more dry when it comes to the lectures. Also it has a schedule and some exams (it's a 2 month course), while CS50 can be completed any time during 2017.

edit: should note, CS50 is taught in C with a small module on python/html/css at the end. I think week 0 you have to use scratch for the problem set. 6.00.1x is all python.
Administrator
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
June 12 2017 00:02 GMT
#17754
Awesome thanks! i'll definitely check it out

I got a free summer so i'm just spending a bit of time teaching myself before i goto uni basically
Nesserev
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Belgium2760 Posts
June 12 2017 00:44 GMT
#17755
--- Nuked ---
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-12 01:11:26
June 12 2017 01:10 GMT
#17756
On June 12 2017 06:36 Fwmeh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2017 03:12 Manit0u wrote:
On June 11 2017 22:24 BrTarolg wrote:
Hi!

I just completely learn python the hard way (except for the bits about creating web-pages)

And now im here haha. I wrote a blackjack simulator and tictactoe with some unit tests. Hoping to enter to do a masters in CS so i can do a career swap


I did career swap without any kind of degree in CS (all I have is bachelor's in Sociology and I've been following a successful programming career for the past 4 years with steadily increasing gains and positions). Just so you know, unless you're working with something that's very close to the "sciency" part of the CS you probably won't use 90% of what you learn there in a real work (especially not the way they teach you to program). I have a friend who has a PhD in CS (specializing in distributed systems and parallel computing), he switched from academic work to regular programming and his opinion is that he was living in the dark for all those years and even programmers just above junior position were better than him in the beginning.

There's plenty of people in my company (myself included) who'd love to get a degree in cognitivistics but unfortunately they don't offer weekend or evening classes so you can't really do that and work at the same time. Philosophy is actually super useful in programming since they teach you plenty of logic and abstractions in there.


I would actually strongly disagree. I would estimate that I have had use of roughly 80% of what I learned at university, either directly or indirectly. Looking back, I realize just how good our initial programming courses were.

That said, there were some very huge gaps, at least with the courses I took, most obviously:

1) How to work in larger, collaborative code-bases over a long period of time.

2) How to work effectively with requirements in a non-trivial business domain

3) How to manage legacy code/systems.

But the reason I would prefer to hire people with degrees over those without is simple that a degree is at least some hint (however imperfect) that I'm dealing with someone capable of learning. Hopefully fast, and hopefully reasonably sophisticated things. The most valuable thing (to me) in a potential hire would be a desire to always improve and learn new things.


It all depends on your uni (obviously, some have better courses than others). I just don't think it's a huge requirement or anything and way too many people think that if they get their CS degree they'll instantly become programmers (you wouldn't believe how many people apply for a job in my company only to learn they can't solve the most basic interview question). I even though about getting an engineer degree but when I solved some of the problems my friend needed help with (he was doing it at the time) I realized that it would just be a waste of every second weekend for the next 3 years just to get the paper. They give people some weird problems and after they get their degree they can't solve basically the only problem we give at interviews:

Write a function (any language, can be pseudocode, doesn't have to be optimal) that gets a string as a parameter and returns first unique letter in it (or return '?' if no unique letter is found).

Every single candidate is posed with this problem. It's not super trivial, but it doesn't require knowing anything past the absolute basics and some thinking. We do 5-10 interviews each week and we hired 3 people over past 4 months (and we need like 20 more). Most candidates fail on the above problem.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
June 12 2017 01:25 GMT
#17757
On June 12 2017 10:10 Manit0u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2017 06:36 Fwmeh wrote:
On June 12 2017 03:12 Manit0u wrote:
On June 11 2017 22:24 BrTarolg wrote:
Hi!

I just completely learn python the hard way (except for the bits about creating web-pages)

And now im here haha. I wrote a blackjack simulator and tictactoe with some unit tests. Hoping to enter to do a masters in CS so i can do a career swap


I did career swap without any kind of degree in CS (all I have is bachelor's in Sociology and I've been following a successful programming career for the past 4 years with steadily increasing gains and positions). Just so you know, unless you're working with something that's very close to the "sciency" part of the CS you probably won't use 90% of what you learn there in a real work (especially not the way they teach you to program). I have a friend who has a PhD in CS (specializing in distributed systems and parallel computing), he switched from academic work to regular programming and his opinion is that he was living in the dark for all those years and even programmers just above junior position were better than him in the beginning.

There's plenty of people in my company (myself included) who'd love to get a degree in cognitivistics but unfortunately they don't offer weekend or evening classes so you can't really do that and work at the same time. Philosophy is actually super useful in programming since they teach you plenty of logic and abstractions in there.


I would actually strongly disagree. I would estimate that I have had use of roughly 80% of what I learned at university, either directly or indirectly. Looking back, I realize just how good our initial programming courses were.

That said, there were some very huge gaps, at least with the courses I took, most obviously:

1) How to work in larger, collaborative code-bases over a long period of time.

2) How to work effectively with requirements in a non-trivial business domain

3) How to manage legacy code/systems.

But the reason I would prefer to hire people with degrees over those without is simple that a degree is at least some hint (however imperfect) that I'm dealing with someone capable of learning. Hopefully fast, and hopefully reasonably sophisticated things. The most valuable thing (to me) in a potential hire would be a desire to always improve and learn new things.


It all depends on your uni (obviously, some have better courses than others). I just don't think it's a huge requirement or anything and way too many people think that if they get their CS degree they'll instantly become programmers (you wouldn't believe how many people apply for a job in my company only to learn they can't solve the most basic interview question). I even though about getting an engineer degree but when I solved some of the problems my friend needed help with (he was doing it at the time) I realized that it would just be a waste of every second weekend for the next 3 years just to get the paper. They give people some weird problems and after they get their degree they can't solve basically the only problem we give at interviews:

Write a function (any language, can be pseudocode, doesn't have to be optimal) that gets a string as a parameter and returns first unique letter in it (or return '?' if no unique letter is found).

Every single candidate is posed with this problem. It's not super trivial, but it doesn't require knowing anything past the absolute basics and some thinking. We do 5-10 interviews each week and we hired 3 people over past 4 months (and we need like 20 more). Most candidates fail on the above problem.


You don't even need something that complicated. We weed people with FizzBuzz and it's pretty embarrassing how many people can't write something you'd be able to write after the first month of an intro course.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
June 12 2017 02:13 GMT
#17758
How do these candidates even get through your resume and phone screens?
There is no one like you in the universe.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
June 12 2017 02:44 GMT
#17759
On June 12 2017 11:13 Blisse wrote:
How do these candidates even get through your resume and phone screens?


Because corporate has some system that we have no control over.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
June 12 2017 03:02 GMT
#17760
I'm so scared to start applying before I feel really confident that my base skills are where I believe they need to be. I can't understand how people who are clueless go around applying for jobs. Do they not know they are clueless, or are they hoping someone takes a chance on them or doesn't notice
Administrator
Prev 1 886 887 888 889 890 1032 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason212
BRAT_OK 52
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14298
Mini 239
BeSt 221
Dewaltoss 156
Mind 88
Hyun 39
Bale 24
NaDa 20
ZZZero.O 2
Artosis 0
Dota 2
qojqva2801
420jenkins485
Counter-Strike
fl0m4240
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5591
Khaldor1422
Liquid`Hasu1104
MindelVK13
Other Games
summit1g3632
FrodaN1993
B2W.Neo814
byalli423
ToD130
QueenE69
Railgan49
Mew2King46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1186
BasetradeTV219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream57
StarCraft 2
angryscii 35
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 36
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 23
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3863
Other Games
• imaqtpie685
• Shiphtur246
• WagamamaTV241
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2m
BSL Open Qualifier
2m
Replay Cast
4h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 2m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 2m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 2m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.