• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:29
CEST 16:29
KST 23:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8892 users

The Big Programming Thread - Page 681

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 679 680 681 682 683 1032 Next
Thread Rules
1. This is not a "do my homework for me" thread. If you have specific questions, ask, but don't post an assignment or homework problem and expect an exact solution.
2. No recruiting for your cockamamie projects (you won't replace facebook with 3 dudes you found on the internet and $20)
3. If you can't articulate why a language is bad, don't start slinging shit about it. Just remember that nothing is worse than making CSS IE6 compatible.
4. Use [code] tags to format code blocks.
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-23 09:57:33
November 23 2015 07:38 GMT
#13601
Speaking about teaching each other stuff: Where do you put your constants in OOP? So far I came across 3 types of storing them:

1. In the class itself.
2. In the interface.
3. In a separate, final class whose only purpose is to store constants.

Is there one preferred way or is it all situational for you?

Edit:

Or perhaps not using constants and instead relying on final methods that return the value you want is better? Found some resources stating it's preferable due to better encapsulation and what not.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
November 23 2015 13:05 GMT
#13602
On November 23 2015 16:38 Manit0u wrote:
Speaking about teaching each other stuff: Where do you put your constants in OOP? So far I came across 3 types of storing them:

1. In the class itself.
2. In the interface.
3. In a separate, final class whose only purpose is to store constants.

Is there one preferred way or is it all situational for you?

Edit:

Or perhaps not using constants and instead relying on final methods that return the value you want is better? Found some resources stating it's preferable due to better encapsulation and what not.

Depends on the constant but for me it is 3-1-2 from the most frequent to the least.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Deleted User 101379
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
4849 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-23 16:02:45
November 23 2015 16:02 GMT
#13603
On November 23 2015 16:38 Manit0u wrote:
Speaking about teaching each other stuff: Where do you put your constants in OOP? So far I came across 3 types of storing them:

1. In the class itself.
2. In the interface.
3. In a separate, final class whose only purpose is to store constants.

Is there one preferred way or is it all situational for you?

Edit:

Or perhaps not using constants and instead relying on final methods that return the value you want is better? Found some resources stating it's preferable due to better encapsulation and what not.



The most common and in my opinion best way is a "SomeEnum" class that essentially just contains the constants. This has the advantage that the constant can be used in many places without necessarily also requiring the class that the constants belong to. As an example, in a client-server architecture both sides can use the enum class, even if the values are returned by a specific class for the server.

I always hesitate to assign constants in interfaces, because for me interfaces are purely descriptive while constants hold values and don't just describe those values, but I'm kind of against the stream with that opinion. If I need constants only across a class hierarchy and decide for an in-class constant then I use abstract classes instead of interfaces.

I only use in-class constants for constant values that don't have to be configured and are not used outside the class(hierarchy), i.e. essentially private or protected constants. It's a fairly rare case for me, but occasionally a private constant makes sense.

Final methods that return the value is, at least for me, undesirable since you bind yourself as tightly to the class as using constants in the first place. You potentially lose out on performance due to the method call, depending on whether the compiler/interpreter optimizes it away, and still have the same result with a bit more syntax tacked on. Unless you make the methods static you also need an instance of the class, which isn't always desirable or possible. On the other hand, using a method means that you can later switch out the constant against a variable, but then you made the mistake of using a constant for something that is not constant in the first place.

Depending on the use-case, all variants are valid and are used. In general I'd lean to using Enum classes for most cases and fall back on in-class abstracts when the constants are essentially private or protected and not required outside the immediate class hierarchy.
RoomOfMush
Profile Joined March 2015
1296 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-23 16:12:03
November 23 2015 16:11 GMT
#13604
That depends on the usage of those constants. If they are only important inside the class itself then put them into the class.
If the constant is used only a few classes that are tightly coupled then you may outsource them or put them in the biggest-most-important class of them all.
If we are talking about constants that are supposed to be used as arguments, symbolic values that the user is expected to know, then put them in a separate class.
WarSame
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1950 Posts
November 23 2015 17:08 GMT
#13605
I was looking through my CAs and I have one from AVG Technologies - the company that makes AVG. They don't seem to be a CA authority, but they have a root CA on my computer. This doesn't seem like a good thing. Why does AVG need their own CA?
Can it be I stayed away too long? Did you miss these rhymes while I was gone?
Ropid
Profile Joined March 2009
Germany3557 Posts
November 23 2015 17:48 GMT
#13606
That's a trick by the programs that have a feature where they inspect what your browser receives. It needs the certificate to sabotage HTTPS/TLS encryption or it would only be able to do things to HTTP traffic. I think it decrypts stuff before it reaches the browser, then encrypts it with its own certificate. It needs to fake that everything is still authorized correctly, so needs its own fake root CA.

I'm sure I explained this a bit wrong and used wrong terms, misunderstood details about what's going on exactly, etc. I only looked a bit into this when I tried to set up a squid proxy where I wanted it to be able to cache files transmitted through HTTPS. It wasn't really possible to hack the security that's in the current browsers. They always caught that I was doing something to the data with the certificate I had created myself and that it didn't really come from the correct sender.

I'd worry about what programs like your AVG stuff are doing there to hack the browser's security. I think I'd rather not use this feature of an Antivirus suite.
"My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal."
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
November 23 2015 21:09 GMT
#13607
On November 24 2015 02:48 Ropid wrote:
That's a trick by the programs that have a feature where they inspect what your browser receives. It needs the certificate to sabotage HTTPS/TLS encryption or it would only be able to do things to HTTP traffic. I think it decrypts stuff before it reaches the browser, then encrypts it with its own certificate. It needs to fake that everything is still authorized correctly, so needs its own fake root CA.

I'm sure I explained this a bit wrong and used wrong terms, misunderstood details about what's going on exactly, etc. I only looked a bit into this when I tried to set up a squid proxy where I wanted it to be able to cache files transmitted through HTTPS. It wasn't really possible to hack the security that's in the current browsers. They always caught that I was doing something to the data with the certificate I had created myself and that it didn't really come from the correct sender.

I'd worry about what programs like your AVG stuff are doing there to hack the browser's security. I think I'd rather not use this feature of an Antivirus suite.

Yeah. Our corporate https proxy does something similar and randomly breaks sites. It fucking sucks
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
November 23 2015 21:31 GMT
#13608
How can I select MySQL rows from a certain starting id to an end id in one query?

Previously I was just selecting one row at a time but in hindsight I'm sure that must be extremely inefficient compared to just grabbing, say, 100 rows at a time.
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
Itsmedudeman
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States19229 Posts
November 23 2015 22:00 GMT
#13609
Use the keyword WHERE with something like id > somevalue and id < somevalue?
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-23 23:31:29
November 23 2015 22:22 GMT
#13610
EDIT: Solved


I have an issue where I have to do a batch insert/update in Java. I'm using spring boot and hibernate jpa.

Currently it takes 10s to do 1000 records using the simple CrudRepository. Under 1s to do 30 records. So it'll take 10 days to insert 100M records and then switch the databases. I can't wait that long. It might be possible to just update the changed records but we're using Oracle so I'm not sure if possible.

...
@Service
public class AttributeServiceImpl implements AttributeService {
@Value("${hibernate.jdbc.batch_size}")
private int BATCH_SIZE;

@Autowired
private EntityManagerFactory emf;

...

@Override
public void insertBatchCollectorAttributes(List<Attribute> attributes) {
EntityManager entityManager = emf.createEntityManager();
EntityTransaction tx = entityManager.getTransaction();
tx.begin();
for (int i = 0; i < attributes.size(); i++) {
Attribute attribute = attributes.get(i);
entityManager.persist(attribute);
if (i % BATCH_SIZE == 0) {
entityManager.flush();
entityManager.clear();
}
attributes.add(attribute);
}
entityManager.flush();
entityManager.clear();
entityManager.close();
}
}


Every time it gets to entityManager.flush() the method hangs.
Looking into the source code it hangs on this:
// Invoke method on current EntityManager.
try {
return method.invoke(this.target, args);



How do I get the code to stop hanging.



Thank you TL rockstars and thank you!
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Prillan
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden350 Posts
November 23 2015 22:46 GMT
#13611
On November 24 2015 07:22 obesechicken13 wrote:
I have an issue where I have to do a batch insert/update in Java. I'm using spring boot and hibernate jpa.

Currently it takes 10s to do 1000 records using the simple CrudRepository. Under 1s to do 30 records. So it'll take 10 days to insert 100M records and then switch the databases. I can't wait that long. It might be possible to just update the changed records but we're using Oracle so I'm not sure if possible.

...
@Service
public class AttributeServiceImpl implements AttributeService {
@Value("${hibernate.jdbc.batch_size}")
private int BATCH_SIZE;

@Autowired
private EntityManagerFactory emf;

...

@Override
public void insertBatchCollectorAttributes(List<Attribute> attributes) {
EntityManager entityManager = emf.createEntityManager();
EntityTransaction tx = entityManager.getTransaction();
tx.begin();
for (int i = 0; i < attributes.size(); i++) {
Attribute attribute = attributes.get(i);
entityManager.persist(attribute);
if (i % BATCH_SIZE == 0) {
entityManager.flush();
entityManager.clear();
}
attributes.add(attribute);
}
entityManager.flush();
entityManager.clear();
entityManager.close();
}
}


Every time it gets to entityManager.flush() the method hangs.
Looking into the source code it hangs on this:
// Invoke method on current EntityManager.
try {
return method.invoke(this.target, args);



How do I get the code to stop hanging.



Thank you TL rockstars and thank you!

Just googling EntityTransaction results in some examples. The thing missing from your code is "tx.commit()". Maybe that has something to do with it?
TheBB's sidekick, aligulac.com | "Reality is frequently inaccurate." - Douglas Adams
r3dox
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
Germany261 Posts
November 23 2015 22:50 GMT
#13612
On November 24 2015 07:22 obesechicken13 wrote:

for (int i = 0; i < attributes.size(); i++) {
Attribute attribute = attributes.get(i);
...
attributes.add(attribute);
}
}



what are you trying to do here?
also when you begin a Transaction you might want to commit it at some point in time, no?
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-23 23:32:20
November 23 2015 23:31 GMT
#13613
On November 24 2015 07:46 Prillan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2015 07:22 obesechicken13 wrote:
I have an issue where I have to do a batch insert/update in Java. I'm using spring boot and hibernate jpa.

Currently it takes 10s to do 1000 records using the simple CrudRepository. Under 1s to do 30 records. So it'll take 10 days to insert 100M records and then switch the databases. I can't wait that long. It might be possible to just update the changed records but we're using Oracle so I'm not sure if possible.

...
@Service
public class AttributeServiceImpl implements AttributeService {
@Value("${hibernate.jdbc.batch_size}")
private int BATCH_SIZE;

@Autowired
private EntityManagerFactory emf;

...

@Override
public void insertBatchCollectorAttributes(List<Attribute> attributes) {
EntityManager entityManager = emf.createEntityManager();
EntityTransaction tx = entityManager.getTransaction();
tx.begin();
for (int i = 0; i < attributes.size(); i++) {
Attribute attribute = attributes.get(i);
entityManager.persist(attribute);
if (i % BATCH_SIZE == 0) {
entityManager.flush();
entityManager.clear();
}
attributes.add(attribute);
}
entityManager.flush();
entityManager.clear();
entityManager.close();
}
}


Every time it gets to entityManager.flush() the method hangs.
Looking into the source code it hangs on this:
// Invoke method on current EntityManager.
try {
return method.invoke(this.target, args);



How do I get the code to stop hanging.



Thank you TL rockstars and thank you!

Just googling EntityTransaction results in some examples. The thing missing from your code is "tx.commit()". Maybe that has something to do with it?

I thought flushing did an implicit commit lol. But I tried that earlier today too, my commit code is commented out lol.


I think crudrepository has an iterable save method so I'm just using that now instead. False alarm people!

Thanks!
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-24 00:39:36
November 24 2015 00:34 GMT
#13614
On November 24 2015 07:00 Itsmedudeman wrote:
Use the keyword WHERE with something like id > somevalue and id < somevalue?


You can use either of these statements:


SELECT * FROM `table`
WHERE `id` >= 1
AND `id` <= 100



SELECT * FROM `table`
WHERE `id` BETWEEN 1 AND 100


This code is pretty much equivalent. Personally I prefer to use BETWEEN as it's more readable (just remember it's inclusive). It also works nicely with datetime fields in case you'd need that.

If you need to grab a set of specific rows then you can use the IN clause:


SELECT * FROM `table`
WHERE `id` IN (1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 9, 18, ...)


Most modern ORM's should be able to handle this by simply passing them an array. If you still want to construct your queries manually (mindboggling prospect) then you can simply implode an array of ids you want.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
November 24 2015 21:13 GMT
#13615
Agree with all of these: http://crashworks.org/if_programming_languages_were_vehicles/
WarSame
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1950 Posts
November 25 2015 01:18 GMT
#13616
I've got an interview tomorrow for an entry level Java position. Been reading up on basic interview questions, but if anyone has advice I'd love to hear it!
Can it be I stayed away too long? Did you miss these rhymes while I was gone?
WolfintheSheep
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14127 Posts
November 25 2015 02:24 GMT
#13617
On November 25 2015 10:18 WarSame wrote:
I've got an interview tomorrow for an entry level Java position. Been reading up on basic interview questions, but if anyone has advice I'd love to hear it!

Most questions will probably be the generic history, motivations, interests, etc. Don't bullshit those to make it sound better, but try to make it relate to your interest in your work.

Don't be afraid to say that you Google or go to StackOverflow to find answers.

If they give you programming tests, know how to vocalize your steps. Those kind of questions are less about knowing the solution than they are evaluating your coding ability (most importantly: can you actually code) and your thought process.
Average means I'm better than half of you.
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
November 25 2015 10:04 GMT
#13618
On November 24 2015 07:22 obesechicken13 wrote:
EDIT: Solved


I have an issue where I have to do a batch insert/update in Java. I'm using spring boot and hibernate jpa.

Currently it takes 10s to do 1000 records using the simple CrudRepository. Under 1s to do 30 records. So it'll take 10 days to insert 100M records and then switch the databases. I can't wait that long. It might be possible to just update the changed records but we're using Oracle so I'm not sure if possible.

...
@Service
public class AttributeServiceImpl implements AttributeService {
@Value("${hibernate.jdbc.batch_size}")
private int BATCH_SIZE;

@Autowired
private EntityManagerFactory emf;

...

@Override
public void insertBatchCollectorAttributes(List<Attribute> attributes) {
EntityManager entityManager = emf.createEntityManager();
EntityTransaction tx = entityManager.getTransaction();
tx.begin();
for (int i = 0; i < attributes.size(); i++) {
Attribute attribute = attributes.get(i);
entityManager.persist(attribute);
if (i % BATCH_SIZE == 0) {
entityManager.flush();
entityManager.clear();
}
attributes.add(attribute);
}
entityManager.flush();
entityManager.clear();
entityManager.close();
}
}


Every time it gets to entityManager.flush() the method hangs.
Looking into the source code it hangs on this:
// Invoke method on current EntityManager.
try {
return method.invoke(this.target, args);



How do I get the code to stop hanging.



Thank you TL rockstars and thank you!


Not sure about Java, but I'm almost certain you shouldn't use flushes inside loops. Persist your entities inside the loop and only flush once after the loop is done. This way you only execute a single query instead of a query for each loop pass.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
WarSame
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1950 Posts
November 25 2015 22:48 GMT
#13619
My interview went pretty well. In the last few years I've become more and more comfortable talking with people, so I didn't feel nervous heading into this interview. I also felt I had good preparation for the software side of things from my education combined with the work I've been doing on my own for the last few months.

The interview had a "social" and programming aspect. The social part was along the lines of "Why did you get into programming?/Tell me a little about yourself." which went swimmingly. They then gave me a 45 question MC sheet. It was surprising how many knowledge questions were on there, and how little thinking questions. For example, one question asked - in what version did Java release Enum. I know Enums are a fairly basic class so I assumed they were released in the initial version, 1.0. They were released in 5.0 - released in 2004. I was 11 when it was released. I don't know how I was supposed to know that. It's worrying because I felt I could have done well with normal coding questions, but my "in-depth" knowledge of Java is not very good. I've never had to worry if a top level class can be declared private or not in my work, so I just flat out didn't know.

Overall I went through and got about 60% of the questions off the bat, another 30% by narrowing down options and thinking through them, and the last 10% I just tried to knock off options and guess. I don't feel the test adequately tested me for my programming knowledge, so that's worrisome. Hopefully I did well enough...
Can it be I stayed away too long? Did you miss these rhymes while I was gone?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
November 26 2015 00:02 GMT
#13620
Honestly, any company that thinks it is important to know in what version of Java they released Enums, is not a company I would want to work for. There are two possible reasons for needing to know that:
1. You are working on ridiculously bad enterprise software that uses different legacy versions of Java, and you need to know the distinctions between the versions well to be able to tinker with all its parts. This is software I wouldn't want to touch with a ten-foot pole.
2. They are douches.

So either way, I would probably just walk out of the interview if I got that question. The fact that you DIDN´T walk out means you either want the job more than I would, or you´re just a better person than me :D
Prev 1 679 680 681 682 683 1032 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
CosmosSc2 33
Railgan 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51364
Shuttle 8390
FanTaSy 1930
BeSt 632
Horang2 515
Larva 413
Soma 140
Sexy 134
Last 117
Mind 98
[ Show more ]
Pusan 89
Zeus 85
ggaemo 79
Hyun 67
Sea.KH 64
hero 63
Aegong 54
Snow 48
Killer 47
Bale 27
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 21
Rock 17
NaDa 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4482
qojqva2427
Dendi1208
420jenkins535
XcaliburYe236
Counter-Strike
fl0m2977
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor901
Liquid`Hasu782
Other Games
B2W.Neo871
Beastyqt743
Mlord461
byalli407
Livibee220
Hui .193
ArmadaUGS132
KnowMe79
QueenE73
Mew2King64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick709
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3697
Other Games
• WagamamaTV162
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
31m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 31m
Replay Cast
8h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
20h 31m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 20h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.