• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:11
CEST 11:11
KST 18:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7906 users

[Poll]Clubbing/Pick Up: Facebook vs Mobile Number - Page 4

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Antimage
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1293 Posts
June 25 2010 18:49 GMT
#61
On June 25 2010 09:44 TaaiJoeng wrote:
Exchanging numbers seems more formal and classy to me.


Yep. You should know her name afterward and be able to look her up on facebook anyhow, but probably shouldn't add her until you meet her again or if you exchange a good number of texts.
CopperLeague
Profile Joined June 2010
154 Posts
June 25 2010 19:25 GMT
#62
Numbers is better in most cases, but it really depends on the overall situation. I only go for a number if it's not even slightly uncomfortable. That's why it's a big deal to set another "date," even if it's only pretend, so you have a reason to get the number. Number is better because you can easily get her facebook over text, but it's harder to get a number over facebook.

If you think it might be awkward to get a number, you can suggest you should become facebook friends with her. Usually you can get her number from that point, but it might be more difficult. Wooooo!
Kikimiki
Profile Joined March 2010
Egypt92 Posts
June 29 2010 03:22 GMT
#63
I ask them for thier teamliquids ID
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
June 29 2010 13:51 GMT
#64
Uh... both? I don't club but when I meet girls I usually get both. :| It's just become natural after you get their name for your cell that you find out their full name and get the FB add.
Hypnotikdel
Profile Joined April 2009
United States333 Posts
June 29 2010 14:15 GMT
#65
On June 29 2010 22:51 Kyuukyuu wrote:
Uh... both? I don't club but when I meet girls I usually get both. :| It's just become natural after you get their name for your cell that you find out their full name and get the FB add.


This, generally both. Obviously number first then add her on FB later that night, next day, next week. Depending on how well you guys kick it off.
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
June 29 2010 14:19 GMT
#66
On June 26 2010 03:44 Warrior Madness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2010 20:53 Hawk wrote:
On June 25 2010 08:25 Warrior Madness wrote:
I feel like I have to defend the rest of the 5 people who voted for facebook.

First and foremost there isn't really a step by step thing I follow when I go out. I just like to have fun, make love to the dance floor, celebrate something. Sometimes I'll ask for their facebook 5m inutes into the conversation other times 2 hours later when we've bounced to another club/karoke bar together. And other times I'll ask for the number or she'll ask for mine. It's highly situational.

Using facebook isn't about "not having the balls" to just go in for the kill. If you have the balls, then "let's get out of here", will always always trump numbers or facebook. I like to use facebook because it does a lot of the work for me, it's easy, it's very low pressure, I have an iphone and usually she has a BB, an iphone, or some other smart phone which allows her to keep in contact with me immediately. Here is how it usually goes. I ask for her facebook, sometimes she'll ask for my number "just to make sure". Sometimes, she doesn't contact me until the next or following days (Or I contact her later on and we'll set something up). Sometimes, she'll actually text me sometime during the night. She will get my number off my facebook profile.

That's one of the ways FB works for me. If a girl puts in the effort to actually find my number and contact me. That's what I prefer. That she makes the effort and I reward her for her effort rather than vice versa, like high fiving my buddies on the asses once I've "won" her phone number. FB's primary function for me though is it wings for me. I don't have to say shit about myself because my FB almost acts like a business card. There are pictures of me doing a lot of things, of places I've travelled to, me having fun with friends, my having an active social life; it has all my interests, and it has a lot of pretty girls writing on my wall and what not. The profile itself does all the bragging for me. It does all the winging.

In fact I'd say FB is a pretty apt analogy for the bar scene itself. If it's vacant and inactive and you add girls to it... You think they're gonna poke you, or message you or even comment on your wall? No. Well if other cool people, and hot chicks are doing it, then you think she's more likely to do so? Yes. It's highschool. And as we all know, highschool is life!

And yet another function FB serves is that I don't have to explain myself! Alot of the times, the girl will actually just bring up a topic someone posted on my wall, a picture of mine, a place i've been to, or an interest or whatever. "Hey warrior madness, when you went to LA did you go to Pinks? Is it true they have the best hotdogs in the world?". So, she'll probably know what my favourite colour is and my philosophy on life before I even know what her last name is. Of course you don't wanna give everything away. You don't want to be figured out so easily.

Lastly, of course you add girls only who are already interested in you or are DTF. I'd say FB is the superior method for consistent casual sex. If you go out a lot, and your facebook is made well, and you hit it off with a girl you can add her on for later. And you can build up quite a little pipeline of girls.


give girls your fb
if they like you theyll contact you

Exactly how many girls have you got with this time tested method bro


Nice manner bro Mike. It works for me 9 out of 10 times. And thanks for twisting my words. That isn't the "method". Neither is using FB the method for that matter, anymore than you use your phone to attract girls. In the end it's inconsequential whether you use the phone or FB, it's only part of the small picture. But I think FB is better for the reasons I've already stated.


Where is this pipeline of girls you speak of?? I want to go to where you are. It seems to be the only place in the world where the girls chase you and the most work you have to do is upload a few photos. I might be in luck. I just broke 300 friends the other day!!

These girls, when you drop your full name on them at the club, do they immediately run to the bathroom to oogle over your facebook page?
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
Zalfor
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States1035 Posts
June 29 2010 14:22 GMT
#67
ive actually exchanged facebook contact once at a bar... it was really weird..

sadly i had my facebook blocked to outsiders so they couldnt find me lol
555, kthxbai
Subversive
Profile Joined October 2009
Australia2229 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-29 15:03:57
June 29 2010 14:32 GMT
#68
On June 29 2010 23:19 Hawk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2010 03:44 Warrior Madness wrote:
On June 25 2010 20:53 Hawk wrote:
On June 25 2010 08:25 Warrior Madness wrote:
I feel like I have to defend the rest of the 5 people who voted for facebook.

First and foremost there isn't really a step by step thing I follow when I go out. I just like to have fun, make love to the dance floor, celebrate something. Sometimes I'll ask for their facebook 5m inutes into the conversation other times 2 hours later when we've bounced to another club/karoke bar together. And other times I'll ask for the number or she'll ask for mine. It's highly situational.

Using facebook isn't about "not having the balls" to just go in for the kill. If you have the balls, then "let's get out of here", will always always trump numbers or facebook. I like to use facebook because it does a lot of the work for me, it's easy, it's very low pressure, I have an iphone and usually she has a BB, an iphone, or some other smart phone which allows her to keep in contact with me immediately. Here is how it usually goes. I ask for her facebook, sometimes she'll ask for my number "just to make sure". Sometimes, she doesn't contact me until the next or following days (Or I contact her later on and we'll set something up). Sometimes, she'll actually text me sometime during the night. She will get my number off my facebook profile.

That's one of the ways FB works for me. If a girl puts in the effort to actually find my number and contact me. That's what I prefer. That she makes the effort and I reward her for her effort rather than vice versa, like high fiving my buddies on the asses once I've "won" her phone number. FB's primary function for me though is it wings for me. I don't have to say shit about myself because my FB almost acts like a business card. There are pictures of me doing a lot of things, of places I've travelled to, me having fun with friends, my having an active social life; it has all my interests, and it has a lot of pretty girls writing on my wall and what not. The profile itself does all the bragging for me. It does all the winging.

In fact I'd say FB is a pretty apt analogy for the bar scene itself. If it's vacant and inactive and you add girls to it... You think they're gonna poke you, or message you or even comment on your wall? No. Well if other cool people, and hot chicks are doing it, then you think she's more likely to do so? Yes. It's highschool. And as we all know, highschool is life!

And yet another function FB serves is that I don't have to explain myself! Alot of the times, the girl will actually just bring up a topic someone posted on my wall, a picture of mine, a place i've been to, or an interest or whatever. "Hey warrior madness, when you went to LA did you go to Pinks? Is it true they have the best hotdogs in the world?". So, she'll probably know what my favourite colour is and my philosophy on life before I even know what her last name is. Of course you don't wanna give everything away. You don't want to be figured out so easily.

Lastly, of course you add girls only who are already interested in you or are DTF. I'd say FB is the superior method for consistent casual sex. If you go out a lot, and your facebook is made well, and you hit it off with a girl you can add her on for later. And you can build up quite a little pipeline of girls.


give girls your fb
if they like you theyll contact you

Exactly how many girls have you got with this time tested method bro


Nice manner bro Mike. It works for me 9 out of 10 times. And thanks for twisting my words. That isn't the "method". Neither is using FB the method for that matter, anymore than you use your phone to attract girls. In the end it's inconsequential whether you use the phone or FB, it's only part of the small picture. But I think FB is better for the reasons I've already stated.


Where is this pipeline of girls you speak of?? I want to go to where you are. It seems to be the only place in the world where the girls chase you and the most work you have to do is upload a few photos. I might be in luck. I just broke 300 friends the other day!!

These girls, when you drop your full name on them at the club, do they immediately run to the bathroom to oogle over your facebook page?

Wow what's your problem? Maybe he doesn't have your sarcastic attitude. That'd probably work for him.
#1 Great fan ~ // Khan // FlaSh // JangBi // EffOrt //
UdderChaos
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United Kingdom707 Posts
June 29 2010 14:33 GMT
#69
Yeah i don't think people exchange facebook info, they add people the next day, you should really consider that for your research because i would think most people do that regardless of numbers, and also they often will do it with new friends they met not just a girl-guy pickup thing.
Nunquam iens addo vos sursum
jstar
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada568 Posts
June 29 2010 14:55 GMT
#70
Many hot girls don't even use Facebook.
Subversive
Profile Joined October 2009
Australia2229 Posts
June 29 2010 15:02 GMT
#71
On June 24 2010 02:47 larjarse wrote:
And if you need help gettin that number, just remember...

<CENSORED>

please ask for numbers and not for facebooks. Or make her ask you.

I appreciate you are trying to help people. That's pretty kind of you. But it really rubs me up the wrong way listening to a 19yo endlessly promote himself. I'm sure you're competent with women, dating and flirting. And most people don't work it out till they are older, so well done. But no one has life completely worked out at your age. I think you should let that thread rest in peace.

Even if you were an amazing Casanova or held multiple degrees in psychology creating these 'Advice on Dating' threads is irritating. It comes across as boasting. And as LosingID8 and Hot_Bid said in this thread link there's an etiquette to boasting. I think the same rules apply for talking about your ability with women.
#1 Great fan ~ // Khan // FlaSh // JangBi // EffOrt //
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-29 15:53:24
June 29 2010 15:50 GMT
#72
On June 29 2010 23:32 Subversive wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2010 23:19 Hawk wrote:
On June 26 2010 03:44 Warrior Madness wrote:
On June 25 2010 20:53 Hawk wrote:
On June 25 2010 08:25 Warrior Madness wrote:
I feel like I have to defend the rest of the 5 people who voted for facebook.

First and foremost there isn't really a step by step thing I follow when I go out. I just like to have fun, make love to the dance floor, celebrate something. Sometimes I'll ask for their facebook 5m inutes into the conversation other times 2 hours later when we've bounced to another club/karoke bar together. And other times I'll ask for the number or she'll ask for mine. It's highly situational.

Using facebook isn't about "not having the balls" to just go in for the kill. If you have the balls, then "let's get out of here", will always always trump numbers or facebook. I like to use facebook because it does a lot of the work for me, it's easy, it's very low pressure, I have an iphone and usually she has a BB, an iphone, or some other smart phone which allows her to keep in contact with me immediately. Here is how it usually goes. I ask for her facebook, sometimes she'll ask for my number "just to make sure". Sometimes, she doesn't contact me until the next or following days (Or I contact her later on and we'll set something up). Sometimes, she'll actually text me sometime during the night. She will get my number off my facebook profile.

That's one of the ways FB works for me. If a girl puts in the effort to actually find my number and contact me. That's what I prefer. That she makes the effort and I reward her for her effort rather than vice versa, like high fiving my buddies on the asses once I've "won" her phone number. FB's primary function for me though is it wings for me. I don't have to say shit about myself because my FB almost acts like a business card. There are pictures of me doing a lot of things, of places I've travelled to, me having fun with friends, my having an active social life; it has all my interests, and it has a lot of pretty girls writing on my wall and what not. The profile itself does all the bragging for me. It does all the winging.

In fact I'd say FB is a pretty apt analogy for the bar scene itself. If it's vacant and inactive and you add girls to it... You think they're gonna poke you, or message you or even comment on your wall? No. Well if other cool people, and hot chicks are doing it, then you think she's more likely to do so? Yes. It's highschool. And as we all know, highschool is life!

And yet another function FB serves is that I don't have to explain myself! Alot of the times, the girl will actually just bring up a topic someone posted on my wall, a picture of mine, a place i've been to, or an interest or whatever. "Hey warrior madness, when you went to LA did you go to Pinks? Is it true they have the best hotdogs in the world?". So, she'll probably know what my favourite colour is and my philosophy on life before I even know what her last name is. Of course you don't wanna give everything away. You don't want to be figured out so easily.

Lastly, of course you add girls only who are already interested in you or are DTF. I'd say FB is the superior method for consistent casual sex. If you go out a lot, and your facebook is made well, and you hit it off with a girl you can add her on for later. And you can build up quite a little pipeline of girls.


give girls your fb
if they like you theyll contact you

Exactly how many girls have you got with this time tested method bro


Nice manner bro Mike. It works for me 9 out of 10 times. And thanks for twisting my words. That isn't the "method". Neither is using FB the method for that matter, anymore than you use your phone to attract girls. In the end it's inconsequential whether you use the phone or FB, it's only part of the small picture. But I think FB is better for the reasons I've already stated.


Where is this pipeline of girls you speak of?? I want to go to where you are. It seems to be the only place in the world where the girls chase you and the most work you have to do is upload a few photos. I might be in luck. I just broke 300 friends the other day!!

These girls, when you drop your full name on them at the club, do they immediately run to the bathroom to oogle over your facebook page?

Wow what's your problem? Maybe he doesn't have your sarcastic attitude. That'd probably work for him.


Oh ok. Please listen to the internet pimp/facebook Pick Up Artist. Maybe you can debate how many IOIs are in a girl's 12 word comment on his wall.

heaven forbid someone makes fun of the dude who wrote a post implied that he has a pipeline of girls because of facebook!

The whole point of the thread is to debate which is better, and I'm saying it's absurd that anyone would use fb
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17850 Posts
June 29 2010 16:06 GMT
#73
Who the hell uses failbook? They own everything you post there...
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
Subversive
Profile Joined October 2009
Australia2229 Posts
June 29 2010 16:10 GMT
#74
On June 30 2010 00:50 Hawk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2010 23:32 Subversive wrote:
On June 29 2010 23:19 Hawk wrote:
On June 26 2010 03:44 Warrior Madness wrote:
On June 25 2010 20:53 Hawk wrote:
On June 25 2010 08:25 Warrior Madness wrote:
I feel like I have to defend the rest of the 5 people who voted for facebook.

First and foremost there isn't really a step by step thing I follow when I go out. I just like to have fun, make love to the dance floor, celebrate something. Sometimes I'll ask for their facebook 5m inutes into the conversation other times 2 hours later when we've bounced to another club/karoke bar together. And other times I'll ask for the number or she'll ask for mine. It's highly situational.

Using facebook isn't about "not having the balls" to just go in for the kill. If you have the balls, then "let's get out of here", will always always trump numbers or facebook. I like to use facebook because it does a lot of the work for me, it's easy, it's very low pressure, I have an iphone and usually she has a BB, an iphone, or some other smart phone which allows her to keep in contact with me immediately. Here is how it usually goes. I ask for her facebook, sometimes she'll ask for my number "just to make sure". Sometimes, she doesn't contact me until the next or following days (Or I contact her later on and we'll set something up). Sometimes, she'll actually text me sometime during the night. She will get my number off my facebook profile.

That's one of the ways FB works for me. If a girl puts in the effort to actually find my number and contact me. That's what I prefer. That she makes the effort and I reward her for her effort rather than vice versa, like high fiving my buddies on the asses once I've "won" her phone number. FB's primary function for me though is it wings for me. I don't have to say shit about myself because my FB almost acts like a business card. There are pictures of me doing a lot of things, of places I've travelled to, me having fun with friends, my having an active social life; it has all my interests, and it has a lot of pretty girls writing on my wall and what not. The profile itself does all the bragging for me. It does all the winging.

In fact I'd say FB is a pretty apt analogy for the bar scene itself. If it's vacant and inactive and you add girls to it... You think they're gonna poke you, or message you or even comment on your wall? No. Well if other cool people, and hot chicks are doing it, then you think she's more likely to do so? Yes. It's highschool. And as we all know, highschool is life!

And yet another function FB serves is that I don't have to explain myself! Alot of the times, the girl will actually just bring up a topic someone posted on my wall, a picture of mine, a place i've been to, or an interest or whatever. "Hey warrior madness, when you went to LA did you go to Pinks? Is it true they have the best hotdogs in the world?". So, she'll probably know what my favourite colour is and my philosophy on life before I even know what her last name is. Of course you don't wanna give everything away. You don't want to be figured out so easily.

Lastly, of course you add girls only who are already interested in you or are DTF. I'd say FB is the superior method for consistent casual sex. If you go out a lot, and your facebook is made well, and you hit it off with a girl you can add her on for later. And you can build up quite a little pipeline of girls.


give girls your fb
if they like you theyll contact you

Exactly how many girls have you got with this time tested method bro


Nice manner bro Mike. It works for me 9 out of 10 times. And thanks for twisting my words. That isn't the "method". Neither is using FB the method for that matter, anymore than you use your phone to attract girls. In the end it's inconsequential whether you use the phone or FB, it's only part of the small picture. But I think FB is better for the reasons I've already stated.


Where is this pipeline of girls you speak of?? I want to go to where you are. It seems to be the only place in the world where the girls chase you and the most work you have to do is upload a few photos. I might be in luck. I just broke 300 friends the other day!!

These girls, when you drop your full name on them at the club, do they immediately run to the bathroom to oogle over your facebook page?

Wow what's your problem? Maybe he doesn't have your sarcastic attitude. That'd probably work for him.


Oh ok. Please listen to the internet pimp/facebook Pick Up Artist. Maybe you can debate how many IOIs are in a girl's 12 word comment on his wall.

heaven forbid someone makes fun of the dude who wrote a post implied that he has a pipeline of girls because of facebook!

The whole point of the thread is to debate which is better, and I'm saying it's absurd that anyone would use fb

I think you should have let it slide. It was pretty minor compared to some of the brags people post on here. It's fine to say you think fb is absurd in this situation. Just give the guy a break.
#1 Great fan ~ // Khan // FlaSh // JangBi // EffOrt //
TurbulentTurtle
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada230 Posts
June 29 2010 16:37 GMT
#75
On June 29 2010 23:55 jstar wrote:
Many hot girls don't even use Facebook.

The girls I go for don't even know how to use computers.
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
June 29 2010 17:12 GMT
#76
On June 30 2010 01:37 TurbulentTurtle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2010 23:55 jstar wrote:
Many hot girls don't even use Facebook.

The girls I go for don't even know how to use computers.


LOL I like this one.

But they might know how to use an IPhone... oh Apple, how they ruin things
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
jstar
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada568 Posts
June 29 2010 17:42 GMT
#77
On June 30 2010 01:37 TurbulentTurtle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2010 23:55 jstar wrote:
Many hot girls don't even use Facebook.

The girls I go for don't even know how to use computers.


haha yep. Hot dumb girls ftw.
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4153
Calm 2682
Leta 2666
Soulkey 483
Soma 348
Rush 221
Barracks 206
BeSt 183
firebathero 51
Killer 48
[ Show more ]
Shine 36
Shinee 33
Sexy 23
Hm[arnc] 19
Sharp 18
Noble 7
sorry 7
HiyA 5
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc2372
XcaliburYe154
League of Legends
JimRising 520
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Other Games
gofns18322
WinterStarcraft723
Sick188
Pyrionflax156
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 64
• Sammyuel 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2246
League of Legends
• Jankos2659
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
49m
Patches Events
5h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 49m
OSC
13h 49m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.