• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:09
CEST 18:09
KST 01:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11294 users

[Poll]Clubbing/Pick Up: Facebook vs Mobile Number - Page 3

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Warrior Madness
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada3791 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-24 23:39:16
June 24 2010 23:25 GMT
#41
I feel like I have to defend the rest of the 5 people who voted for facebook.

First and foremost there isn't really a step by step thing I follow when I go out. I just like to have fun, make love to the dance floor, celebrate something. Sometimes I'll ask for their facebook 5m inutes into the conversation other times 2 hours later when we've bounced to another club/karoke bar together. And other times I'll ask for the number or she'll ask for mine. It's highly situational.

Using facebook isn't about "not having the balls" to just go in for the kill. If you have the balls, then "let's get out of here", will always always trump numbers or facebook. I like to use facebook because it does a lot of the work for me, it's easy, it's very low pressure, I have an iphone and usually she has a BB, an iphone, or some other smart phone which allows her to keep in contact with me immediately. Here is how it usually goes. I ask for her facebook, sometimes she'll ask for my number "just to make sure". Sometimes, she doesn't contact me until the next or following days (Or I contact her later on and we'll set something up). Sometimes, she'll actually text me sometime during the night. She will get my number off my facebook profile.

That's one of the ways FB works for me. If a girl puts in the effort to actually find my number and contact me. That's what I prefer. That she makes the effort and I reward her for her effort rather than vice versa, like high fiving my buddies on the asses once I've "won" her phone number. FB's primary function for me though is it wings for me. I don't have to say shit about myself because my FB almost acts like a business card. There are pictures of me doing a lot of things, of places I've travelled to, me having fun with friends, my having an active social life; it has all my interests, and it has a lot of pretty girls writing on my wall and what not. The profile itself does all the bragging for me. It does all the winging.

In fact I'd say FB is a pretty apt analogy for the bar scene itself. If it's vacant and inactive and you add girls to it... You think they're gonna poke you, or message you or even comment on your wall? No. Well if other cool people, and hot chicks are doing it, then you think she's more likely to do so? Yes. It's highschool. And as we all know, highschool is life!

And yet another function FB serves is that I don't have to explain myself! Alot of the times, the girl will actually just bring up a topic someone posted on my wall, a picture of mine, a place i've been to, or an interest or whatever. "Hey warrior madness, when you went to LA did you go to Pinks? Is it true they have the best hotdogs in the world?". So, she'll probably know what my favourite colour is and my philosophy on life before I even know what her last name is. Of course you don't wanna give everything away. You don't want to be figured out so easily.

Lastly, of course you add girls only who are already interested in you or are DTF. I'd say FB is the superior method for consistent casual sex. If you go out a lot, and your facebook is made well, and you hit it off with a girl you can add her on for later. And you can build up quite a little pipeline of girls.
The Past: Yellow, Julyzerg, Chojja, Savior, GGplay -- The Present: Luxury, Jae- The Future: -Dong, maGma, Zero, Effort, Hoejja, hyvaa, by.hero, calm, Action ---> SC2 (Ret?? Kolll Idra!! SEN, Cool, ZergBong, Leenock)
Kezzer
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States1268 Posts
June 25 2010 00:34 GMT
#42
I could not imagine using facebook like that... Hi, can i have your facebook information? Jane Doe, ok now I'll friend request you tonight, can you accept my request when you get home? And then we can use facebook chat? Ok thank you byebye.
TaaiJoeng
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Hong Kong164 Posts
June 25 2010 00:44 GMT
#43
Exchanging numbers seems more formal and classy to me.
...but the parasites say NO!
DemiSe
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
883 Posts
June 25 2010 01:05 GMT
#44
Numbers all the time, mainly because I don't even have Fakebook.(The typo is intentionally)
Let's See Who's Stronger, Your Tricks, Or My Skills.
sputnik.theory
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Poland449 Posts
June 25 2010 01:07 GMT
#45
I'm surprised that 7 people answered facebook. My natural instinct is to be a hater but maybe they know something I don't...
“On the night of the murder I was at home, asleep. The characters in my dream can vouch for me.”
Butigroove
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Seychelles2061 Posts
June 25 2010 01:09 GMT
#46
Once when I was partying on a different Island for a weekend and forgot my phone, I told girls to add me on Facebook instead.

Came home to a bunch of friend requests and felt like a baller for 10 minutes woooh. lol
beach beers buds beezies b-b-b-baaanelings
Warrior Madness
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada3791 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-25 01:41:34
June 25 2010 01:29 GMT
#47
On June 25 2010 09:34 BDF92 wrote:
I could not imagine using facebook like that... Hi, can i have your facebook information? Jane Doe, ok now I'll friend request you tonight, can you accept my request when you get home? And then we can use facebook chat? Ok thank you byebye.


When you put it that way it sounds weird. If you are awkward in the first place then I agree facebook is the wrong choice (you'll probably get a fake phone number as well.).

I think there's a big piece of info missing in yours and others assumptions. When I ask for a girls FB there's already comfort and trust in our interaction. It's as if we're already friends. When I add a girl, it's no BIG deal. I don't feel pressured to contact her, she doesn't feel pressured to contact me. During a highpoint I simply ask "What's your facebook?" She gives it to me. I add her on my iphone. She will have a smartphone (haven't met a girl who doesn't have a phone with some FB capabilites), she'll accept me right away. And if she doesn't chat me up, or text me during the night, then BECAUSE we've already built comfort and trust together, picking up convo where we left off, on FB chat/inbox is easy and effortless.

So just reword your quote. Presume we meet in a CLASSROOM rather than a club. We talk during the lecture, we have a few things in common, we have a few good laughs as well and I even introduce you to some of my friends in class. THEN I ask, "Hey, so what's your facebook?". See how much more natural and easy it is when that is considered?

The Past: Yellow, Julyzerg, Chojja, Savior, GGplay -- The Present: Luxury, Jae- The Future: -Dong, maGma, Zero, Effort, Hoejja, hyvaa, by.hero, calm, Action ---> SC2 (Ret?? Kolll Idra!! SEN, Cool, ZergBong, Leenock)
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
June 25 2010 01:53 GMT
#48
On June 25 2010 08:02 kainzero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2010 02:39 maleorderbride wrote:
I have found that facebook is much less awkward and easier in general. The whole first phone call thing can just be avoided entirely. You just send them a message inviting them to do something, or just real time chat.

Text messaging works when you get the number...

Yeah if there was no such thing as text messaging I would consider facebook, but I still don't know.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Wr3k
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2533 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-25 02:39:14
June 25 2010 01:58 GMT
#49
As far as I am concerned, phone numbers all the way.

Facebook is very impersonal compared to a phone conversation. I really think that exchanging phone numbers is a much better idea than facebook simply because facebook is a place where messages are left instead of a direct real time interaction. Additionally I find that lots of girls will instantly react in a negative fashion to a guy who asks for their facebook information because they perceive it as a less personal, or even a cop-out or "friend zone" type thing due to all of the awkward experiences they have had with guys adding them on facebook. Even if you aren't awkward facebook can make her think twice, but I would say that its a perfectly valid option if you do it right i.e. you have established some form of comfort or attraction already and present it in a non-chalant manner.

Also: PHONE CALLS BUILD ATTRACTION MORE THAN FACEBOOK.

Think about it. A situation where you've asked her to call you, or she is waiting for you to call builds that tension that we all love when it comes to interacting with the opposite (or same) sex. Once you get on the phone you can hear each others voices, which carry with them a massive amount of information. Saying "hey you" on facebook just means hey you. The same words on the phone if said in certain ways can instantly let her know that you mean business and are attracted to her and that the conversation is likely headed towards some kind of rendez-vu or sexual conversation. Then later on if you text her while she is at work or something she knows exactly what tone you are using when you say "hey you" or "hi there" again.

I also don't like to use facebook for people I don't already know well because it lacks privacy. I don't want every random girl I meet knowing who I know, where I work, the names of my family members etc. All it takes is one stalker/chemically imbalanced girl and you will regret giving out any facebook information. (I speak from experience).

Warrior Madness
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada3791 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-25 02:07:43
June 25 2010 02:06 GMT
#50
On June 25 2010 10:58 Wr3k wrote:
As far as I am concerned, phone numbers all the way.

Facebook is very impersonal compared to a phone conversation. I really think that exchanging phone numbers is a much better idea than facebook simply because facebook is a place where messages are left instead of a direct real time interaction. Additionally I find that lots of girls will instantly react in a negative fashion to a guy who asks for their facebook information because they perceive it as a less personal, or even a cop-out or "friend zone" type thing.

Also: PHONE CALLS BUILD ATTRACTION MORE THAN FACEBOOK.




See this is where our philosophy differs. Phone calls shouldn't be about building attraction... It should be for setting up logistics. For setting up the actual date. Initially, it should be short and simple and to the point on the phone. There should be attraction in the first place when you first meet.

That's why I like facebook. If anything facebook builds more attraction (If done right), because she sees all the other girls on your FB. All your pictures. All your extracurricular activities and she asks herself, "Whoa, who is this guy?". From my experience what girls remember most initially is social proof and your image (attractiveness, fitness, energy, style) etc. If a girl sees another girl acting lovey dovey with you even if it is just on your FB wall again it starts the train going, "Who is this guy??".
The Past: Yellow, Julyzerg, Chojja, Savior, GGplay -- The Present: Luxury, Jae- The Future: -Dong, maGma, Zero, Effort, Hoejja, hyvaa, by.hero, calm, Action ---> SC2 (Ret?? Kolll Idra!! SEN, Cool, ZergBong, Leenock)
Wr3k
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2533 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-25 02:36:02
June 25 2010 02:32 GMT
#51
On June 25 2010 11:06 Warrior Madness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2010 10:58 Wr3k wrote:
As far as I am concerned, phone numbers all the way.

Facebook is very impersonal compared to a phone conversation. I really think that exchanging phone numbers is a much better idea than facebook simply because facebook is a place where messages are left instead of a direct real time interaction. Additionally I find that lots of girls will instantly react in a negative fashion to a guy who asks for their facebook information because they perceive it as a less personal, or even a cop-out or "friend zone" type thing.

Also: PHONE CALLS BUILD ATTRACTION MORE THAN FACEBOOK.




See this is where our philosophy differs. Phone calls shouldn't be about building attraction... It should be for setting up logistics. For setting up the actual date. There should be attraction in the first place when you first meet.

That's why I like facebook. If anything facebook builds more attraction (If done right), because she sees all the other girls on your FB. All your pictures. All your extracurricular activities and she asks herself, "Whoa, who is this guy?". From my experience what girls remember most initially is social proof and your image (attractiveness, fitness, energy, style) etc. If a girl sees another girl acting lovey dovey with you even if it is just on your FB wall again it starts the train going, "Who is this guy??".


Yeah, I suppose it really depends on how you do it. What you are saying about presenting yourself via facebook definitely has merit. Being able to provide a snapshot of who you are via facebook profile could definitely be a boon provided your facebook page represents you well and you actively use it. I can see myself giving out my facebook information as kind of a "this is me, check it out" kind of gesture, more than I can see myself using it to communicate.

I'm not saying phone calls "should be about" building attraction, obviously there should be attraction there in the first place, but I think that everything you do can build or take away from how attractive a woman (or man) perceives you to be. Hearing the voice of someone you already are attracted to is definitely more stimulating and interesting than facebook imo. I would rather be the attractive guy shes waiting for a call from than the attractive guy who shes investigating on facebook (perhaps because I'm not a huge fan of facebook and don't really use it much). I think there is alot of value in a good phone call. If you have established attraction and then on the phone are confident, interesting/fun to talk to, and you get to the point of arranging a date quickly you are definitely going to get some brownie points so to speak. That being said, it seems that you are calling her/him anyways to arrange a date like you mentioned, so perhaps you are just adept at taking advantage of all of your resources

I think it just boils down to your style. If you can make it work go for it.

XazXio
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States356 Posts
June 25 2010 02:43 GMT
#52
lol its the exact same percentage
How does food become poo?
jax1492
Profile Joined November 2009
United States1632 Posts
June 25 2010 02:46 GMT
#53
I think facebook is a bit to personal to give to an almost stranger since they can see more info about you than a phone number.
Mykill
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada3402 Posts
June 25 2010 02:52 GMT
#54
lol facebook
how you gonna find people on fb... ><
[~~The Impossible Leads To Invention~~] CJ Entusman #52 The problem with internet quotations is that they are hard to verify -Abraham Lincoln c.1863
yomi
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States773 Posts
June 25 2010 02:52 GMT
#55
You should make sure to adjust your numbers for how often these interactions end up in sex or a date. I'm sure people are giving out their facebook left and right but you are much more likely to fuck a girl with her phone number than her facebook. Facebook can be like those fake numbers girls give out.
SweeTLemonS[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
11739 Posts
June 25 2010 02:54 GMT
#56
Numbers, definitely... then maybe after you get to know them a little bit you look them up on FB.
I'm never gonna know you now \ But I'm gonna love you anyhow.
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
June 25 2010 11:53 GMT
#57
On June 25 2010 08:25 Warrior Madness wrote:
I feel like I have to defend the rest of the 5 people who voted for facebook.

First and foremost there isn't really a step by step thing I follow when I go out. I just like to have fun, make love to the dance floor, celebrate something. Sometimes I'll ask for their facebook 5m inutes into the conversation other times 2 hours later when we've bounced to another club/karoke bar together. And other times I'll ask for the number or she'll ask for mine. It's highly situational.

Using facebook isn't about "not having the balls" to just go in for the kill. If you have the balls, then "let's get out of here", will always always trump numbers or facebook. I like to use facebook because it does a lot of the work for me, it's easy, it's very low pressure, I have an iphone and usually she has a BB, an iphone, or some other smart phone which allows her to keep in contact with me immediately. Here is how it usually goes. I ask for her facebook, sometimes she'll ask for my number "just to make sure". Sometimes, she doesn't contact me until the next or following days (Or I contact her later on and we'll set something up). Sometimes, she'll actually text me sometime during the night. She will get my number off my facebook profile.

That's one of the ways FB works for me. If a girl puts in the effort to actually find my number and contact me. That's what I prefer. That she makes the effort and I reward her for her effort rather than vice versa, like high fiving my buddies on the asses once I've "won" her phone number. FB's primary function for me though is it wings for me. I don't have to say shit about myself because my FB almost acts like a business card. There are pictures of me doing a lot of things, of places I've travelled to, me having fun with friends, my having an active social life; it has all my interests, and it has a lot of pretty girls writing on my wall and what not. The profile itself does all the bragging for me. It does all the winging.

In fact I'd say FB is a pretty apt analogy for the bar scene itself. If it's vacant and inactive and you add girls to it... You think they're gonna poke you, or message you or even comment on your wall? No. Well if other cool people, and hot chicks are doing it, then you think she's more likely to do so? Yes. It's highschool. And as we all know, highschool is life!

And yet another function FB serves is that I don't have to explain myself! Alot of the times, the girl will actually just bring up a topic someone posted on my wall, a picture of mine, a place i've been to, or an interest or whatever. "Hey warrior madness, when you went to LA did you go to Pinks? Is it true they have the best hotdogs in the world?". So, she'll probably know what my favourite colour is and my philosophy on life before I even know what her last name is. Of course you don't wanna give everything away. You don't want to be figured out so easily.

Lastly, of course you add girls only who are already interested in you or are DTF. I'd say FB is the superior method for consistent casual sex. If you go out a lot, and your facebook is made well, and you hit it off with a girl you can add her on for later. And you can build up quite a little pipeline of girls.


give girls your fb
if they like you theyll contact you

Exactly how many girls have you got with this time tested method bro
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
sc4k
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom5454 Posts
June 25 2010 11:56 GMT
#58
actually i got talking to a really hot girl in a club and we had a fucking awesome conversation, I thought she was into me and i was like uh can i get ur name for facebook. Anyway couldn't find her...it completely sucked. I eventually googled and found her on a different website and send her a message which she received but it's taken like 2 months to even meet up with her again :/. I could have just gotten her mobile number.

Mobile number now...all the way!!!
Warrior Madness
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada3791 Posts
June 25 2010 18:44 GMT
#59
On June 25 2010 20:53 Hawk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2010 08:25 Warrior Madness wrote:
I feel like I have to defend the rest of the 5 people who voted for facebook.

First and foremost there isn't really a step by step thing I follow when I go out. I just like to have fun, make love to the dance floor, celebrate something. Sometimes I'll ask for their facebook 5m inutes into the conversation other times 2 hours later when we've bounced to another club/karoke bar together. And other times I'll ask for the number or she'll ask for mine. It's highly situational.

Using facebook isn't about "not having the balls" to just go in for the kill. If you have the balls, then "let's get out of here", will always always trump numbers or facebook. I like to use facebook because it does a lot of the work for me, it's easy, it's very low pressure, I have an iphone and usually she has a BB, an iphone, or some other smart phone which allows her to keep in contact with me immediately. Here is how it usually goes. I ask for her facebook, sometimes she'll ask for my number "just to make sure". Sometimes, she doesn't contact me until the next or following days (Or I contact her later on and we'll set something up). Sometimes, she'll actually text me sometime during the night. She will get my number off my facebook profile.

That's one of the ways FB works for me. If a girl puts in the effort to actually find my number and contact me. That's what I prefer. That she makes the effort and I reward her for her effort rather than vice versa, like high fiving my buddies on the asses once I've "won" her phone number. FB's primary function for me though is it wings for me. I don't have to say shit about myself because my FB almost acts like a business card. There are pictures of me doing a lot of things, of places I've travelled to, me having fun with friends, my having an active social life; it has all my interests, and it has a lot of pretty girls writing on my wall and what not. The profile itself does all the bragging for me. It does all the winging.

In fact I'd say FB is a pretty apt analogy for the bar scene itself. If it's vacant and inactive and you add girls to it... You think they're gonna poke you, or message you or even comment on your wall? No. Well if other cool people, and hot chicks are doing it, then you think she's more likely to do so? Yes. It's highschool. And as we all know, highschool is life!

And yet another function FB serves is that I don't have to explain myself! Alot of the times, the girl will actually just bring up a topic someone posted on my wall, a picture of mine, a place i've been to, or an interest or whatever. "Hey warrior madness, when you went to LA did you go to Pinks? Is it true they have the best hotdogs in the world?". So, she'll probably know what my favourite colour is and my philosophy on life before I even know what her last name is. Of course you don't wanna give everything away. You don't want to be figured out so easily.

Lastly, of course you add girls only who are already interested in you or are DTF. I'd say FB is the superior method for consistent casual sex. If you go out a lot, and your facebook is made well, and you hit it off with a girl you can add her on for later. And you can build up quite a little pipeline of girls.


give girls your fb
if they like you theyll contact you

Exactly how many girls have you got with this time tested method bro


Nice manner bro Mike. It works for me 9 out of 10 times. And thanks for twisting my words. That isn't the "method". Neither is using FB the method for that matter, anymore than you use your phone to attract girls. In the end it's inconsequential whether you use the phone or FB, it's only part of the small picture. But I think FB is better for the reasons I've already stated.
The Past: Yellow, Julyzerg, Chojja, Savior, GGplay -- The Present: Luxury, Jae- The Future: -Dong, maGma, Zero, Effort, Hoejja, hyvaa, by.hero, calm, Action ---> SC2 (Ret?? Kolll Idra!! SEN, Cool, ZergBong, Leenock)
sqwert
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States781 Posts
June 25 2010 18:48 GMT
#60
back in my day we exchanged aim sns
if everythings coming your way, youre in the wrong lane. sAviOr 4evar!
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM756
IndyStarCraft 184
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 756
Reynor 351
TKL 314
ByuN 279
IndyStarCraft 184
Railgan 83
BRAT_OK 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55520
Bisu 2919
Calm 2409
FanTaSy 879
Stork 596
Rush 457
hero 297
firebathero 170
actioN 133
Sharp 98
[ Show more ]
Free 50
Sea.KH 49
ToSsGirL 37
Mong 34
Pusan 30
soO 25
Rock 24
Terrorterran 20
Aegong 18
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 17
Sacsri 12
Noble 12
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10396
Dendi983
Counter-Strike
fl0m4700
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK7
Other Games
singsing2084
Liquid`RaSZi1601
B2W.Neo727
Beastyqt655
Mlord485
Khaldor466
olofmeister423
KnowMe326
crisheroes177
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV259
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 8
• Adnapsc2 6
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV546
League of Legends
• Nemesis3226
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1484
Other Games
• Shiphtur492
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 51m
OSC
6h 51m
Replay Cast
6h 51m
OSC
19h 51m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.