• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:11
CEST 12:11
KST 19:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double0Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8700 users

Help me get started on reading literature - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Sadist
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States7328 Posts
May 15 2010 19:05 GMT
#101
I really liked Cyrano de Bergerac (sp) its a play but reading it is pretty easy. Also, I just recently finished A Tale of Two Cities and it was very good. Much better than that POS Great Expectations (GOD I FUCKING HATE PIP)
How do you go from where you are to where you want to be? I think you have to have an enthusiasm for life. You have to have a dream, a goal and you have to be willing to work for it. Jim Valvano
damon2400
Profile Joined April 2009
United States172 Posts
May 15 2010 20:03 GMT
#102
Anything by Brandon Sanderson, Scott Lynch, Steven Erickson, Anne McCaffrey, Robert Jordan, or David and Leigh Eddings. Oh and Patrick Rothfuss.

That is of course if your interested in fantasy/fiction.

Brandon Sanderson:
Warbreaker, Mistborn Trilogy

Scott Lynch:
The Lies of Locke Lamora

Steven Erickson:
The Malazan Books of the Fallen

Anne McCaffery:
Pegasus in Space

Robert Jordan/Brandon Sanderson:
The Wheel of Time

David and Leigh Eddings:
Belgariad/Malloreon

Patrick Rothfuss:
The Name of the Wind
Nightmarjoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3360 Posts
May 15 2010 20:07 GMT
#103
The Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison is a great book and a fairly difficult read.
aka Lyra; My favourites: July, Stork, Draco, MistrZZZ, TheStc, LastShadow - www.broodwarmaps.net - for all your mapping needs; check my stream: high masters mech terran: twitch.tv/lyrathegreat
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
May 15 2010 23:27 GMT
#104
On May 14 2010 10:54 Eishi_Ki wrote:
Cant believe I forgot this, "A Song of Ice and Fire". Series of books by George R.R. Martin with a television series of the first book on the way. A seriously addictive series of books, to which many among this community would recommend.


I would not. I'm on volume #2 of the Storm of Swords now and I must say it's getting progressively worse.

Pros:
+ the whole idea of the fight for the throne and how it goes back and forth is great

Cons:
- the style of the book resembles that of a Brazillian soap opera, drags for eternity and you wish you didn't see/read half of it
- all is made in POV style with various characters acting as a main one, this wouldn't be bad except for the fact that all the characters you're really interested in are not included here and only the most boring/emo/uninteresting character's views are presented
- many 'technical' mistakes (from sailor's perspective, considering yard and boom as the same thing is a travesty, the same goes for some weapon, combat, siege machine and definitely wolf behavior references)

All in all, I rate it as mediocre at best.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
sacrificetheory
Profile Joined September 2004
United States98 Posts
May 15 2010 23:33 GMT
#105
Lol to ppl who said Clockwork Orange. That book is hard! 2001: A space odyssey by Arthur C. Clarke . The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand. 2 books that changed my life and are great to read.
Diaspora
Profile Joined April 2010
United States140 Posts
May 15 2010 23:46 GMT
#106
If you really really want to challenge yourself....The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoyevsky.
bellweather
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States404 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-16 00:00:51
May 15 2010 23:55 GMT
#107
If you don't know your tastes I would recommend against taking other people's blind advice on what's "interesting," "good," etc. Just go to B&N read some chapters of books that look interesting and see what you like. Once your tastes have developed come back here/ your IRL friends and they can recommend something more suited to you. Ignore all of this if you simply want to be worldly/learned and go read Dostoevsky, Kafka, Hemingway, Maupassant, etc.

Ninja Edit: If you're reading translations, do your research about the translators and read the footnotes. A lot of stuff whizzes by you if you don't read the editors/translators' notes. I recently read Snow by Pamuk and I don't speak Turkish, never lived there, but translators' notes/wikipedia helped a lot with the historical context and the general underlying tones on which the book is founded.
A mathematician is a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat which isnt' there. -Charles Darwin
snotboogie
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Australia3550 Posts
May 16 2010 07:02 GMT
#108
Step 1: Go to your local library or bookstore
Step 2: Wander around, looking at books until something in you says "This shit looks interesting. Lemme read a few pages."
Step 3: After finding a book that YOU find interesting and have finished it, expand your horizons using that book as a starting point. Maybe books by the same author, books in the same genre, books by other writers that the author gives praise to; or you can always go back to step 1.

Don't be put off if whatever you're interested in isn't "hardcore lit". Go for fantasy or sci fi if that's your cup of tea, or crime or whatever. I'm just starting to get into the Brontes and Tolstoys and, while I'm enjoying them now, I know there's no way I would love reading as much as I currently do if I limited myself to those at the start. They require a lot more patience than a good action-packed sci fi or crime novel.

Nowadays I always have a huge ass list of books I want to finish reading and they're piling up more quickly than I can read through them. Still I like to go to step 1 every once in a while, it's nice to go around fishing for a great book that you didn't know about before you stepped foot into the library.
Ruehl
Profile Joined January 2007
United States68 Posts
May 16 2010 07:07 GMT
#109
east of eden by steinback <---my favorite book
watership down by richard adams
Jawa~
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States291 Posts
May 16 2010 07:11 GMT
#110
Hemingway. My all-time favorite author, and the language is very easy to follow for a foreigner.
ShaperofDreams
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2492 Posts
May 16 2010 07:20 GMT
#111
I just started reading James Joyce's Ulysses and its super good and pretty damn hard.

I wouldn't recommend starting off with hardcore literature, read some light, quick, and entertaining stuff first.
Bitches don't know about my overlord. FUCK OFF ALDARIS I HAVE ENOUGH PYLONS. My Balls are as smooth as Eggs.
PhoenixM1
Profile Joined January 2010
United States178 Posts
May 16 2010 07:32 GMT
#112
Read "The Heart of Darkness" by conrad. If you understand the book alright you'll be just fine in American Lit. If that story gets to boring you could try out A time to Kill, To kill a Mockingbird, Or if you liked 1984 I'd go for A Brave New World by Audious huxley.
=/
PhoenixM1
Profile Joined January 2010
United States178 Posts
May 16 2010 07:38 GMT
#113
On May 14 2010 10:40 sgeng wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2010 10:03 ramen247 wrote:
The Great Gatsby,


Personally I found Great Gatsby to be amazingly dry and a tedious read.

I would recommend:

-->The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas (Also wrote The Three Musketeers and The Man in the Iron Mask, which were both great books as well)--I recommend reading the abridged version, at least at first. The unabridged version can be a little daunting as well as complex.
-->Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
-->Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes (An awesome book, must read)
-->The Death of Ivan Ilych by Leo Tolstoy (More of a short story)

These 4 books are relatively easy and enjoyable reads, being well known pieces of literature yet entertaining at the same time.


If you would like to move to something slightly more complex:

-->Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky (Actually, almost all of Dostoyevsky's works are worth reading)
-->The Illiad and the Odyssey by Homer--You've probably been assigned to read this in middle/high school, but more than likely you read the abridged version. The unabridged version I believe is worth going back and rereading.

What I would NOT recommend:

-->Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes--This book is a bore. There is no plot, just a series of events of a madman.
-->The Metamorphoses by Ovid (Not to be confused with The Metamorphosis by Kafka)--A collection of myths in which people are transformed into something else. The entire thing is terribly disconnected and difficult to really care about what it's talking about cause it's just BS anyways.
-->Most of the Shakespearean works--Most of the world probably would disagree, but I find that Shakespeares plays are just that...plays. The man was a playwright, not an author. His plays may be good and all, but honestly it doesn't pass as literature. It's like saying Schindler's List is a literary work just cause it had a good story. No. It's a good movie, not a good piece of literature.




^Good advice. The Great Gatsby was boring as hell and the symbolism was really hard to figure out. The Count of Monte Cristo is one of my favorite books; I definitely recommend that one.
=/
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
May 16 2010 07:42 GMT
#114
The Heart of Darkness is an interesting read, but I don't think I'd ever recommend it to someone who is reading for enjoyment.

On May 16 2010 16:07 Ruehl wrote:
east of eden by steinback <---my favorite book
watership down by richard adams


Ah I'm glad to hear someone else really liked East of Eden. Grapes of Wrath and Of Mice and Men are great too (well some people though Grapes was long/boring, I didn't though) but they seem to overshadow East of Eden despite it being just as good a novel imo.

This thread makes me want to start reading again. Being out of high school and in college as an engineering major is not conducive to reading good books.
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
May 16 2010 07:44 GMT
#115
Also, imo The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn was boring and not enjoyable, and I didn't get past the first few pages of Catch-22 though people talk so highly of it I may try it again this summer. Oh and while The Great Gatsby is good literature I didn't think it was such a fun read. I should read it again though because I don't remember it that well (but I never will...)
Navi
Profile Joined November 2009
5286 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-16 07:46:34
May 16 2010 07:45 GMT
#116
As someone had mentioned before, Of Mice and Men is always a great read.

Steinbeck is probably my favorite author: he's easy to read (even at a fairly low level of reading) while being very interesting; and as you get more proficient at the language, it becomes much easier to see the ironies and lingual play that he often uses to captivate his readers.

Steinbeck is doubly interesting for the people who are interested in the time periods that he wrote in / about (WWII America, post WWI veterans or politics, etc. etc.). It is also easier to get all of the references he makes if you have some knowledge of these time periods. But even if you don't, it's still totally worth reading his stuff.

The order I would read them in:

Of Mice and Men (10/10: really accessible, short, and yet very moving and has well developed characters)

Cannery Row & Tortilla Flat (8.5/10: good reads).

In dubious battle (8/10: will require more historical and social knowledge of anti-communist tendencies to get all the references; but is a great novel nonetheless)

East of Eden (10/10: a great read)

Grapes of Wrath (9.5~/10: this book might need a little bit of reading experience to get all of the dark humor)
Hey! Listen!
igotmyown
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States4291 Posts
May 16 2010 10:51 GMT
#117
On May 14 2010 20:30 distant_voice wrote:
This is a PM I wrote up for the OP, but I might as well post it on the forums:

Hi there,

it's nice to see that you want to get into literature.

I've majored in comparative literature, just saying this to back up what I'm about to say to you. I know it's an appeal to authority but if it makes you read the rest of this it did what it was supposed to do. you can figure out if what I say makes sense to you or not yourself.

You won't make any headway by just reading some famous books that random people recommend to you. Some people think that them skimming through thousands of pages written by authors that have some acclaim makes them literature experts or worse "connoisseurs". lol

I can get high on 20 bottles of expensive wine but that doesn't say anything about whether I know shit about wine does it?

The main difference between people who read for entertainment and people who read books to appreciate the art of writing is that the latter groups reads a lot more thoroughly and, thus, more slowly. My sister for example has rushed through hundreds of books without ever realizing what they were really about.

You have to realize that writing is an art. This means that you take everything, every little detail very seriously. You don't have to read Vonnegut, Joyce, Kafka or any other "name-authors" to do that. I teach English over hear in Germany and I've read Louis Sachar's Holes with a bunch of 16-17 year-olds. It's as fertile for interpretation and for learning how to properly read a book as any other decent book. This goes for King's or Rice's novels as well.

Details have meaning and if you don't see the meaning immediately think about them. Why did the author put this sentence in the book? What does it convey? This is something that takes effort and time. Read slowly. Read thoroughly. You'll discover a lot of things that will make you appreciate the book you're reading on a whole new level.

If you want to practice this you might want to start out with poems, since they're even more compressed than novels are, but easier to read through a couple of times so that you can see the whole thing. This is another thing: read books several times. Each times you'll discover new things and learn more about the book.

I'd suggest you get a good book that explains a couple of poems in detail, and I don't mean a bio of the author and the way people believe the poem came into existence. You need to analyse the imagery, the structure of the text. This is where is magic is. There are a couple of things that one has to take into consideration when dealing with a book, but that's mostly to do with the history of ideas and it's nothing you have to worry about if you don't want to study literature.

When you've understood what some imagery means and how you have to approach it and think about it I'd suggest you get a rather short novel next. Pick something accessible, for the love of god stay away from Joyce and the like. I'd recommend "The old man and the sea". It's plot is so simple that you'll be forced to think about the actual meaning of the book in order to not get bored.

Remember that understanding literature isn't about having read a lot of famous books, it's more like aquiring a set of tools that'll help you unlock each and every book. If you don't like "The old man and the sea" pick any other book.

JUST REMEMBER

TO READ SLOWLY
TO READ THOROUGHLY (TAKE EVERY DETAILS SERIOUSLY)
TO RE-READ BOOKS
THAT THE MAGIC ISN'T IN THE PLOT


I agree and disagree. As an individual you shouldn't read books because you're supposed to or because they're well known or difficult. You should definitely read something accessible, or in my words, something which you'll appreciate. If you don't enjoy it, there's no point. My parents told me to read literature growing up, just because "you're supposed to read literature", and that turned me off for years. It took a very good English teacher to make it enjoyable for me to appreciate it properly again.

I think you get more out of books if you read them slowly and look through the details, and if you just spend a lot of time thinking about it. If you can understand a book in a way, that you can currently or in the future relate an experience to it, you'll understand why it's worthwhile.

However, if you're not interested in appreciating the writing style or imagery, it's not worth forcing it. You'll probably need a background before you can start appreciating the differences. Like you have to learn forge expand before you learn the difference between an early +1 weapons or greedier variants.

Just going through a list of books is a shotgun approach that you don't need if you're not in a curriculum. Find out what you like first. When you read a story or watch a movie, what sort of inner or interpersonal conflicts do you find compelling? Do you find yourself drawn more to exotic places, or maybe the grim streets of England during the Industrialization, or the hidden secrets of everyday life?
Biff The Understudy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France8194 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-16 10:57:11
May 16 2010 10:56 GMT
#118
On May 16 2010 16:38 PhoenixM1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2010 10:40 sgeng wrote:
On May 14 2010 10:03 ramen247 wrote:
The Great Gatsby,


Personally I found Great Gatsby to be amazingly dry and a tedious read.

I would recommend:

-->The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas (Also wrote The Three Musketeers and The Man in the Iron Mask, which were both great books as well)--I recommend reading the abridged version, at least at first. The unabridged version can be a little daunting as well as complex.
-->Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
-->Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes (An awesome book, must read)
-->The Death of Ivan Ilych by Leo Tolstoy (More of a short story)

These 4 books are relatively easy and enjoyable reads, being well known pieces of literature yet entertaining at the same time.


If you would like to move to something slightly more complex:

-->Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky (Actually, almost all of Dostoyevsky's works are worth reading)
-->The Illiad and the Odyssey by Homer--You've probably been assigned to read this in middle/high school, but more than likely you read the abridged version. The unabridged version I believe is worth going back and rereading.

What I would NOT recommend:

-->Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes--This book is a bore. There is no plot, just a series of events of a madman.
-->The Metamorphoses by Ovid (Not to be confused with The Metamorphosis by Kafka)--A collection of myths in which people are transformed into something else. The entire thing is terribly disconnected and difficult to really care about what it's talking about cause it's just BS anyways.
-->Most of the Shakespearean works--Most of the world probably would disagree, but I find that Shakespeares plays are just that...plays. The man was a playwright, not an author. His plays may be good and all, but honestly it doesn't pass as literature. It's like saying Schindler's List is a literary work just cause it had a good story. No. It's a good movie, not a good piece of literature.




^Good advice. The Great Gatsby was boring as hell and the symbolism was really hard to figure out. The Count of Monte Cristo is one of my favorite books; I definitely recommend that one.

I would have said exactly the opposite lol: Shakespeare, Cervantes and Ovid >>>>>> Jane Austen and Tolstoy.
The fellow who is out to burn things up is the counterpart of the fool who thinks he can save the world. The world needs neither to be burned up nor to be saved. The world is, we are. Transients, if we buck it; here to stay if we accept it. ~H.Miller
r4ptur3
Profile Joined May 2010
United States30 Posts
May 16 2010 11:24 GMT
#119
I agree in principle that you shouldn't read well-known authors just for the names. On the other hand, I gotta admit I started reading "well-known" authors just because it made me feel uber smart, and eventually I really started to enjoy good literature that way. Anyways, here is my list.

In order of increasing difficulty (imo), and all fairly good reads:

- Animal Farm (Orwell)
- The Great Gatsby (Fitzgerald)
- Brave New World (Huxley)
- Catch-22 (Heller)
- Moby Dick (Melville)

- The Count of Monte Cristo (Dumas)
- The Third Man (Greene)
- Lord of the Flies (Golding)
- Catcher in the Rye (Salinger)
- The Prince (Machiavelli) [Not a novel, strictly speaking, but it reads almost like one]

- All Quiet on the Western Front (Remarque)
- The Trial (Kafka)
- Nathan The Wise (Lessing)
- Crime and Punishment (Dostoevsky)
- War and Peace (Tolstoy)

...and of course, if you're looking for the ultimate literary boner:

- The Illiad (Homer)
- Paradise Lost (Milton)
- Ulysses (Joyce)
- The Divine Comedy (Dante)
- Hamlet (Shakespeare)

although I didn't really enjoy The Illiad and I quite frankly didn't understand Ulysses Everyone says they're epically good however, so I'll put them in here for completeness sake
DikFore
Profile Joined January 2010
United States33 Posts
May 16 2010 11:50 GMT
#120
If you're a science fiction fan you HAVE to read "Ender's Game", or "Dune". Both of those awesome.

There's tons of good books out there, however Catcher in the Rye is not one of those good books. I've never been more frustrated in my life reading that piece of garbage.
"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind" - Humphrey Bogart
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs Jaedong
Afreeca ASL 8626
StarCastTV_EN153
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 265
Lowko149
ProTech65
Rex 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 5957
EffOrt 2355
Larva 1263
BeSt 1010
Horang2 703
Hyuk 578
ZerO 439
Zeus 205
soO 165
Hyun 131
[ Show more ]
Stork 129
Killer 105
Light 94
Barracks 93
Rush 65
Shinee 59
Yoon 41
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 28
Terrorterran 25
Mong 24
PianO 22
Sacsri 14
HiyA 11
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 642
XcaliburYe302
League of Legends
KnowMe4
Counter-Strike
byalli732
Other Games
singsing1666
olofmeister1540
crisheroes226
Livibee183
Sick130
ArmadaUGS61
Mew2King48
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 117
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH317
• StrangeGG 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1997
• Stunt364
Other Games
• WagamamaTV144
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
49m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 49m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 49m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.