• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:34
CEST 18:34
KST 01:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War225.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8730 users

[Poll] Best Mouse? - Page 4

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14 15 Next All
PanN
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2828 Posts
March 29 2010 18:20 GMT
#61
IME 3.0 not being in here makes me sick.
We have multiple brackets generated in advance. Relax . (Kennigit) I just simply do not understand how it can be the time to play can be 22nd at 9:30 pm PST / midnight the 23rd at the same time. (GGzerg)
eNoq
Profile Joined June 2009
Netherlands502 Posts
March 29 2010 18:35 GMT
#62
I love my G3, been using it for a loooong time now and it still works pefectly, love the shape.
Proburu
Khenra
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Netherlands885 Posts
March 29 2010 19:16 GMT
#63
On March 30 2010 00:16 Kaboo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2010 00:14 Khenra wrote:
Maybe you've guys read my thread a few weeks back about me getting a new mouse.

I bought the wireless Logitech Performance Moue MX. It's really good, and the wireless is so good that there's absolutely no difference with wired mouses. I surely recommend getting one.


Ugh, wireless. I will need a scientific examination of one of those before I ever try one again. The ones I've seen are really heavy too :/


The mouse is indeed quite a bit heavier than the mouse I had before (Logitech Mx510). Still, I just LOVE the fact that there's no wire tugging my mouse all the time. Maybe not the best mouse for competitive StarCraft, you're right. I'd still take it over any other mouse for slower paced games like League of Legends or the RPGs I usually play.
This signature is ruining eSports.
number1gog
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1081 Posts
March 29 2010 19:22 GMT
#64
I love mice with ergonomic shapes. The Deathadder is perfect in my eyes. It's big enough that my hand doesn't cramp after 20 minutes, and of course all that super fast responsive hype.
5sz6sz7sz1a2a3a4a kwanrollllllled
Gann1
Profile Joined July 2009
United States1575 Posts
March 29 2010 19:28 GMT
#65
i love my logitech mini optical, it's lightweight and the size is perfect for my hand. doesn't have any fancy side buttons but i don't need those. plus it was cheap ($20 on amazon)

i use the claw grip
I drop suckas like Plinko
Nal_rAwr
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2611 Posts
March 29 2010 19:34 GMT
#66
should include pix for all of the choices
then maybe include the voting link under each picture
then put the poll results at the way bottom

could format the OP better imo
Nony is Bonjwa
Pervect
Profile Joined June 2007
1280 Posts
March 29 2010 20:28 GMT
#67
Had and loved the MX518 for like 6+ years or something like that. It finally died so I picked up the Logitech G500 which is just as nice.
EGMachine
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States1643 Posts
March 29 2010 20:31 GMT
#68
STEELSERIES KINZU FTW
I'm like, the coolest
Deleted User 50491
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
721 Posts
March 29 2010 20:35 GMT
#69
MX518
Kaboo
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden125 Posts
March 29 2010 20:40 GMT
#70
On March 30 2010 05:31 Machine[USA] wrote:
STEELSERIES KINZU FTW


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=116566&currentpage=2#23

Now that is passion

Well, im not sure if if its tongue in cheek or not but your words(and sponsoring) should carry some weight.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication -Leonardo da Vinci
UdderChaos
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United Kingdom707 Posts
March 29 2010 20:53 GMT
#71
On second thoughts this mouse from that previous thread :D:

(kinda NSFW)
+ Show Spoiler +

http://www.yankodesign.com/2010/02/11/you-mouse-around-here-often/
Nunquam iens addo vos sursum
nyokenusa
Profile Joined July 2009
56 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-29 21:08:40
March 29 2010 21:02 GMT
#72
used the logitech mx510 for like 5 years. best mouse i have ever used. i had a smaller mouse, i think logitech optical? i don't remember but it was a small mouse and i actually broke the right click button.

i actually had to change my mouse to the mx518 this year because i couldn't find the 510 for sale anywhere. this mouse seems to be exactly the same except it doesn't have the same speed settings as the 510 which made me cry for a couple months on iccup because i kept misclicking so often.

voted 518 but would have voted 510. also, i'm not a fan of razer mice. i have a deathadder sitting in my basement and i just hate the feel.

also, i'm a palm gripper
Kaboo
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden125 Posts
March 29 2010 21:07 GMT
#73
On March 30 2010 05:53 UdderChaos wrote:
On second thoughts this mouse from that previous thread :D:

(kinda NSFW)
+ Show Spoiler +

http://www.yankodesign.com/2010/02/11/you-mouse-around-here-often/


I'd hit it...at work.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication -Leonardo da Vinci
Day[9]
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States7366 Posts
March 29 2010 21:22 GMT
#74
On March 29 2010 23:46 Kaboo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2010 23:38 Day[9] wrote:
Although razer products are REALLY amazing, the diamondback causes carpal tunnel. I'd go with some of their newer models for the shape.


Hey, I'm a big fan! Brown-nosing aside, do you know why that specific model is causing CTS?


Therefore, I'm now a big Kaboo fan! :D

I think it's the fact that the back of the mouse pushes into the palm just under the knuckles. This has given me SO much ache and pain buuu. I love razer a ton though. Their products are THE best gaming mouses out there as far as I'm concerned. I'm going to replace my diamondback at some point with another razer product
Whenever I encounter some little hitch, or some of my orbs get out of orbit, nothing pleases me so much as to make the crooked straight and crush down uneven places. www.day9.tv
Realpenguin
Profile Joined December 2006
8253 Posts
March 29 2010 21:37 GMT
#75
Deathadder is my favorite on that list, using it right now. I just wish it were a little bit smaller.

I also love the Logitech Mini Optical, but it's only good for BW Can't do twitch movements in FPS games with it, and I can't be bothered to just keep switching between it and my Deathadder.
<Wolfpox> i remember when MVP beat that one guy, and everyone was like 'whoa' except that penguin dude.
Navi
Profile Joined November 2009
5286 Posts
March 29 2010 21:53 GMT
#76
On March 29 2010 23:16 Puosu wrote:
http://www.esreality.com/?a=post&id=1265679
If someone here wants to get some information on why a mouse is good and what mouses fit those conditions, of course shape is up to preference so it is not included in the benchmark.

My personal favorites are the SteelSeries Kinzu and Intellimouse Optical 3.0.
Kinzu doesn't really work for FPS games though because it seems to have huge +/- acc issues on low sensitivity.

Deathadder is currently considered to be the best mouse when it comes to the insides, you can think in many ways about the shape though as I myself don't really like it for example.
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2010 23:12 Ozarugold wrote:
I've been using a touchpad for about 5 years now for everything, that includes playing Starcraft and whatnot (one of the many reasons why I suck at Starcraft). Although back home my parents have a Logitech Mini hooked up to their computer and it's really nice and responsive.

Lol, Mini Optical has absolutely awful tracking, you must give some good mouses a try if you feel like that one is nice.



This was a really good read!

But I have a question. How do you overclock your mice (as he recommends MX300 & 500 owners should do to get max performance)? And does anyone know if overclocking a LMO helps out with the tracking?
Hey! Listen!
fAnTaCy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States893 Posts
March 29 2010 21:58 GMT
#77
I'm sticking with my LMO, still really nice mouse for sc2 =D haven't needed to increase sensitivity or anything and still works really really well
President of Doctor Helvetica Fan Club...PM to join. Members--4, Most recent: Archas
DEN1ED
Profile Joined December 2009
United States1087 Posts
March 29 2010 21:59 GMT
#78
I use the Razer Lachesis. It's enormous so I use a nice palm grip. Was really strange getting used to it at first but now i love it.
CagedMind
Profile Joined February 2010
United States506 Posts
March 29 2010 22:03 GMT
#79
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 30 2010 06:22 Day[9] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2010 23:46 Kaboo wrote:
On March 29 2010 23:38 Day[9] wrote:
Although razer products are REALLY amazing, the diamondback causes carpal tunnel. I'd go with some of their newer models for the shape.


Hey, I'm a big fan! Brown-nosing aside, do you know why that specific model is causing CTS?


Therefore, I'm now a big Kaboo fan! :D

I think it's the fact that the back of the mouse pushes into the palm just under the knuckles. This has given me SO much ache and pain buuu. I love razer a ton though. Their products are THE best gaming mouses out there as far as I'm concerned. I'm going to replace my diamondback at some point with another razer product



Seeing that your using a mouse that you claim is causing yourself cts. Kinda contradicts the image of day9 being smart. Just saying.
your micro has been depleted
bigjmachine
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States314 Posts
March 29 2010 22:05 GMT
#80
Always been a fan of MX518, used it since it came out
ㅈㅈ
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28115
Calm 6378
Bisu 1978
Jaedong 1386
Larva 667
BeSt 492
Soma 440
Light 434
Stork 365
Snow 297
[ Show more ]
Rush 286
ZerO 235
Free 142
Barracks 132
Zeus 111
Mind 102
910 94
Killer 40
Trap 38
Hyun 35
Shinee 34
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 24
Terrorterran 23
Rock 22
Bale 21
sorry 18
Sexy 11
soO 9
Sacsri 8
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc10072
XaKoH 373
Counter-Strike
fl0m4220
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes556
Other Games
singsing2237
hiko955
B2W.Neo643
FrodaN583
mouzStarbuck263
Beastyqt262
DeMusliM185
Livibee177
Hui .167
RotterdaM137
Trikslyr90
C9.Mang081
QueenE75
KnowMe74
Mew2King47
BRAT_OK 34
ZerO(Twitch)21
edward20
MindelVK13
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2746
• TFBlade676
Other Games
• Shiphtur834
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 26m
Big Brain Bouts
17h 26m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
Patches Events
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.