• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:14
CEST 09:14
KST 16:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9666 users

[Poll] Best Mouse? - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 15 Next All
NeCroPoTeNce
Profile Joined July 2009
United States513 Posts
March 30 2010 02:25 GMT
#101
I use Logitech G3. Love it. Awesome mouse. Recommend it for everybody. :D
zerg all the way! Lee Jaedong hwaiting
KunfO
Profile Joined March 2010
United States81 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-30 02:28:48
March 30 2010 02:28 GMT
#102
wheres Razer Krait?
Archaic
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States4024 Posts
March 30 2010 02:33 GMT
#103
On March 30 2010 06:22 Day[9] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2010 23:46 Kaboo wrote:
On March 29 2010 23:38 Day[9] wrote:
Although razer products are REALLY amazing, the diamondback causes carpal tunnel. I'd go with some of their newer models for the shape.


Hey, I'm a big fan! Brown-nosing aside, do you know why that specific model is causing CTS?


Therefore, I'm now a big Kaboo fan! :D

I think it's the fact that the back of the mouse pushes into the palm just under the knuckles. This has given me SO much ache and pain buuu. I love razer a ton though. Their products are THE best gaming mouses out there as far as I'm concerned. I'm going to replace my diamondback at some point with another razer product

I sat back and looked at how I used my mouse for fear of developing CTS in the near future. I don't think it's a problem if you have large hands. The only things touching my mouse are my five fingers. Maybe a light touch on the palm or so. I have big hands though (nearly 8 inches from wrist to tip of middle finger), so don't dismiss what Day is saying... It's Day[9].
Dacendoran
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States825 Posts
March 30 2010 02:37 GMT
#104
Personally I use the Steelseries MMO (Wow) mouse and it just feels right in my hand it's also pretty big for those of us with larger hands (my friend is 6'6'' and LOVES it). I never get fatigue from using it and the way the mouse is designed none of your hand rests on the mousepad (which is a big issue I used to have with the sidewinder), but the price is a bit much. Around 80 dollars retail for cheap.

I have heard from a few people though that macroes will be supported in SC2 so all the extra buttons will be useful if macroes are in game (such as 1 button to select your hatch and make a drone).
BloodDrunK
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bangladesh2767 Posts
March 30 2010 02:44 GMT
#105
i'm not a supporter of using insanely overpriced mouse and keyboard.so i'm gonna say the logitech mini optical.it's cheap plus it's great.
You have the power to create your own destiny.
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
March 30 2010 02:46 GMT
#106
is this for SC2 or SC1 or just in general?

I loved my Mini Optical for BW but I've found its difficult to use in SC2 with its low dpi, even though thats what made it great in bw

anyone else running into the same problems?
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
SwEEt[TearS]
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1575 Posts
March 30 2010 02:48 GMT
#107
I loveeeee my Deathadder
#1 arb fan -- Raelcun is Nuclear backwards. Rekrul is Lurker backwards. Grobyc is Cyborg backwards. Eniram is Marine backwards.
Cube
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Canada777 Posts
March 30 2010 02:55 GMT
#108
razer krait please
ZergZoul
Profile Joined April 2007
Mexico408 Posts
March 30 2010 03:03 GMT
#109
Really happy with my Salmosa so far
spoolinoveryou
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States503 Posts
March 30 2010 03:03 GMT
#110
RAZOR SALMOSA! i mean come on it has nada on the box : )
whats good?
st3f
Profile Joined January 2008
Canada168 Posts
March 30 2010 03:08 GMT
#111
Man, whats so good about the Salmosa, i bought one from a local store and it seemed as if whenever i clicked down on it, there would be some squeaky sound from it. Does anyone have that?
Wakin and bakin - Wiz
HeartOfTofu
Profile Joined December 2009
United States308 Posts
March 30 2010 03:13 GMT
#112
Well I've had the MX518 for a while now so I picked that one. I'm sure there are plenty of great mice that have been released since then, but I guess I'm the "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." type so I've yet to try any of them... Maybe if my 518 finally breaks, I might look into another mouse, but if there isn't a huge difference, I'll probably just end up getting another 518 since I'm so used to it already...
I like to asphixiate myself while covered in liquid latex... Do you?
AmstAff
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Germany949 Posts
March 30 2010 03:19 GMT
#113
[X] Logitech G5, OF COURSE... !
after 2 years i reached it = marine icon
notsoeloquent
Profile Joined March 2010
United States64 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-30 04:11:04
March 30 2010 04:08 GMT
#114
On March 30 2010 12:13 HeartOfTofu wrote:
Well I've had the MX518 for a while now so I picked that one. I'm sure there are plenty of great mice that have been released since then, but I guess I'm the "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." type so I've yet to try any of them... Maybe if my 518 finally breaks, I might look into another mouse, but if there isn't a huge difference, I'll probably just end up getting another 518 since I'm so used to it already...


i had mx518, after some time and beer spilled on it decided to try something different and bought a razer, shipped it back, got a g5, broke it in about a year and realized that mx518 is all i ever needed( its almost 3 years old now)
all this time, I've lived in hope of telling you how sorry I am, I've fought armies, just to have this chance, but now, there's nothing I can say that's good enough
fulmetljaket
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
482 Posts
March 30 2010 04:32 GMT
#115
On March 29 2010 23:17 Iris7 wrote:
WARNING: the best mouses aren't even shown here!!!! if you're looking for a good sc1 or sc2 mouse.. use what the pros use... Logitech G1 and Razor Salmosa mini.. there are more that pros use.. but the idea is u want something insanely light and small enough you can use a claw grip


just because the 'pros' use a certain mouse doesnt mean its the best. as stated many times, not eveneryone has hands small enough to grip a tiny mouse comfortably. not to mention, you know enough to know what a claw grip is, than you SHOULD know that not everyone has a claw grip.

im a palmer myself.
"Hunter Seeker Missile Is Gay, Just Like You." - Anon @ US
starfries
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada3508 Posts
March 30 2010 04:42 GMT
#116
On March 30 2010 12:08 st3f wrote:
Man, whats so good about the Salmosa, i bought one from a local store and it seemed as if whenever i clicked down on it, there would be some squeaky sound from it. Does anyone have that?

mine did that, you just have to use it for a couple of weeks.
DJ – do you like ramen, Savior? Savior – not really. Bisu – I eat it often. Flash – I’m a maniac! | Foxer Fighting!
HeartOfTofu
Profile Joined December 2009
United States308 Posts
March 30 2010 04:50 GMT
#117
For all the people that are curious as to why the MX518 is picking up so many votes, it's really because it's a solid mouse that pretty much has everything you need in terms of performance for gaming. That coupled with the fact that it's been incredibly popular since its release easily explains the number of votes it has.

I would really like some of the haters out there to give some sort of performance reasons as to why it is they think the 518 "sucks for gaming"... Personal grip preference and comfort aside (since these change from person to person), I really can't see how the mouse would fall short at all in terms of specs as they relate to practical application and results, much less fall so short that it could be said that it "sucks"...
I like to asphixiate myself while covered in liquid latex... Do you?
ShadowDrgn
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States2497 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-30 06:23:02
March 30 2010 06:22 GMT
#118
I used an MX510 for nearly 10 years and thought it was the best mouse ever. The thing is so old you can barely recognize the Logitech logo, and the paint has peeled off in multiple places. I picked up a Salmosa for $20 on a whim last year, and I absolutely love it. So much so that I can't believe I used an MX510 for an entire decade without ever trying out new mice. The MX510 is just so bulky and cumbersome in comparison. If you think your MX518 is a super awesome gaming mouse, it might be because you don't know any better.
Of course, you only live one life, and you make all your mistakes, and learn what not to do, and that’s the end of you.
JohnColtrane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Australia4813 Posts
March 30 2010 06:24 GMT
#119
ive had the same 2 bob logitech mouse for like 5 years
HEY MEYT
Taefox
Profile Joined March 2010
1533 Posts
March 30 2010 06:25 GMT
#120
Salmosa and Kinzu ftw
@taefoxy
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1117
BeSt 289
sorry 107
Soma 90
Soulkey 71
Mind 65
Bale 25
ZergMaN 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm191
League of Legends
JimRising 611
Other Games
summit1g9321
Coldzera 713
WinterStarcraft703
C9.Mang0234
Sick189
febbydoto10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick684
BasetradeTV208
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2222
Other Games
• Shiphtur712
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 46m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 46m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.