• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:05
CEST 12:05
KST 19:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9066 users

[Poll] Best Mouse? - Page 15

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 All
Aberu
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States968 Posts
May 26 2010 08:19 GMT
#281
I use a Saitek GM-3200 works really well.
srsly
alypse
Profile Joined May 2010
2784 Posts
May 26 2010 08:43 GMT
#282
Logitech MX518 FTW.
KT Violet 1988 - 2012
torfteufel
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany86 Posts
May 26 2010 11:30 GMT
#283
this actually reminds of buying a spare mx518. i was really pissed off after my logitech dual optical (totally awesome!) kinda gave up on me. problem was i was foolish enough to use an everglide mousepad at the time without using extra glide stickers. meaning the glide pads were grated down eventually until the mouse was sliding on the entire plastic bottom.

after i found out it cannot be bought anymore i tried fixing it with some spaghetti pieces and glide stickers. but it didnt really work out (who would have thought of that?!)

my tweaked mx518 onto 500hz will serve me well for another 10 years...i just hope i have a brand new replacement one bought i can just unwrap and plug in when the time comes

gotta love the nerds
"You're not wrong Walter. You're just an asshole!" El Duderino
RaYhN
Profile Joined June 2004
United States437 Posts
May 26 2010 21:44 GMT
#284
I'm kinda of tired of my razor diamond back.(about 4 years)

just ordered me a logitech G1. can't waittt
XFire
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States131 Posts
May 27 2010 03:30 GMT
#285
I've been using a Razer Krait for a year and a half now. Its size is great for my hand, but it's relatively small. I just like how it's so simple and cheap, but with the accuracy we all expect from a Razer.
t3tsubo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada682 Posts
May 27 2010 03:36 GMT
#286
has anyone tried the microsoft/razer partnership HABU mouse? Its the one I use and I like using it.
Blyadischa
Profile Joined April 2010
419 Posts
May 27 2010 03:40 GMT
#287
Really, mice don't matter at all, if you don't use a ball mouse or one that skips/ has really bad + or - acc, it doesn't matter. Even in FPS games like Quake or CS, where you think that the pros all use really high tech mice to maximize aim or reaction time, they don't. Most use 400 DPI 10$ Microsoft mice unless they are sponsored and need to endorse a product.
FreshVegetables
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Finland513 Posts
May 27 2010 03:42 GMT
#288
On May 26 2010 17:43 alypse wrote:
Logitech MX518 FTW.


QFT! I


Also I had a Mini Optical but imo. it was complete garbage for SC2, even if I loved it for playing BW Wonder what i'm gonna do when beta goes down, I hate getting used to new equipment
yummy tomatoes
Khul Sadukar
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia1735 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-27 04:10:45
May 27 2010 03:49 GMT
#289
So im looking to replace my krait. Is there much diff between the salmosa & abyssus comfort wise?

I wanna get something without drift control. And its highly unlikely ill find them in a store that i can go to and test.
I don't want to be part everything. I want to be something. - Weapon X
cykla
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden1 Post
May 27 2010 12:34 GMT
#290
Currently using the MX518, which I am loving. Having previously used Explorer 3.0, which also is a decent mouse. But I prefer to MX518. Never been a Razer-kind off guy.
50% of the time it works every time.
graphene
Profile Joined May 2010
Finland211 Posts
May 27 2010 12:37 GMT
#291
razer mamba is the best mouse no competition
cloud computing is the future
Shizuru~
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Malaysia1676 Posts
May 27 2010 12:45 GMT
#292
On May 06 2010 00:33 laste wrote:
[image loading]

rawr


lol, i've been using that for almost 5 years now, the size is perfect for my hands and i don't understand why is it necessary to get a gaming mouse...
Reptilia
Profile Joined June 2010
Chile913 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-12 03:09:03
July 12 2010 03:01 GMT
#293
On May 27 2010 21:45 Shizuru~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2010 00:33 laste wrote:
[image loading]

rawr


lol, i've been using that for almost 5 years now, the size is perfect for my hands and i don't understand why is it necessary to get a gaming mouse...


im using exactly that one
but i really need a new mouse, its not really comfortable...
although

maybe i should buy a mouse pad...

idk


oh shit i just revived a 2 month old thread
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources
Issor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States870 Posts
July 12 2010 03:17 GMT
#294
I loved loved loved loved my copperhead, unfortunately it broke ._.

i have a lachesis now. good mouse, shape is a little weird for a bit, but it's good. i claw or palm.
SleepSheep
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada344 Posts
July 12 2010 03:33 GMT
#295
the logitech g3 is a heavenly creation
i recommend you grip it at least once in your lifetime
jgad
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada899 Posts
July 12 2010 03:45 GMT
#296
I voted G3 because that's what I've used for years since my last logitech broke. It's the most comfortable mouse for me. I've never been a fan of these lumpy, oddly shaped mice.

However, since they don't make them anymore, my next mouse, if I had to buy one now, would be a Logitech MX300 - hands down. Outperforms almost anything out there and it maintains the classic logitech shape I love.
콩까지마
moon`
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States372 Posts
July 12 2010 04:06 GMT
#297
Razer Deathadder - because I own one and love it
Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like pandabearguy.
sva
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States749 Posts
July 24 2010 22:45 GMT
#298
I have used multiple mice over the years, and have mainly been a fps gamer. I really enjoy rts as well though and trying to get better and deeper into the mindset of rts.

I had a logitech mx500 and must say it is a outstanding mouse.

Although I've had two steelseries mice, a ikari laser, and a ironlady. I think I will stick with the steelseries mice because I do love them so much. They are the most comfortable mice i've used.

I suggest the siberia headset as well! (:
Prev 1 13 14 15 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM362
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 362
Lowko131
MindelVK 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 2451
Stork 2371
Horang2 420
Zeus 359
Soulkey 353
Mini 351
Larva 280
Jaedong 251
Soma 177
Sexy 142
[ Show more ]
Mind 76
ZerO 66
sorry 47
Hyun 44
soO 33
Shinee 31
scan(afreeca) 25
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Pusan 19
zelot 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe286
canceldota54
League of Legends
JimRising 496
Other Games
gofns29738
singsing1957
Coldzera 695
Happy291
byalli180
Pyrionflax170
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2258
• WagamamaTV201
League of Legends
• Jankos3010
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 55m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 55m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.