• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:22
CEST 01:22
KST 08:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7990 users

[Poll] Best Mouse? - Page 14

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 Next All
theMACHINE
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada5 Posts
May 25 2010 14:04 GMT
#261
Intellimouse 3.0
Qwertify
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2531 Posts
May 25 2010 14:28 GMT
#262
Logitech is awesome. I've had this wireless Logitech mouse for over 13 years and it is still working fine. That means, I got it in 98, around the time StarCraft came out, a little later, and I've have been pretty much been playing all my games with it since then. Still using it right now. The wheel may be a little bit wobbly, but everything is still working really damn well, in terms of precision/reliability etc. I'd tel you the model but the label it so worn on the bottom it is hard for me to tell.

Anyways, point is Logitech rules!! Yay!!
CJ Entusman #24
hst
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany29 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-26 11:58:57
May 25 2010 14:37 GMT
#263
Microsoft WMO 1.1a would be my pick.. although the Razer Diamondback isn't bad either, but: I had FIVE Diamondbacks over the course of one year. They're just badly manufactured imo.
chongu
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Malaysia2606 Posts
May 25 2010 14:40 GMT
#264
What i'm using now:
[image loading]


well, its pretty close the logitech mini optical and it has withstood my rages. so i'm pretty happy with it
SC2 is to BW, what coke is to wine.
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
May 25 2010 14:48 GMT
#265
Palm grip - deathadder favorite after having been through most of the logitechs...
Mojawi)SoJu
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)259 Posts
May 25 2010 14:50 GMT
#266
Logitech mini optical
#1 김택용 팬 | #1 화승 오즈 프로게임단 팬 | 스타2 하자! | 나를 찢어갈겨 이 씨발놈아 왜 나를 미치게 만들어 니가 뭘 아는데?
Demi9OD
Profile Joined January 2008
United States56 Posts
May 25 2010 15:09 GMT
#267
I prefer the shape of the MX518, and the ability to customize DPI to match my SC2 resolution. Since I played BW at 640*480 with a 400dpi mouse, I've found the best way to handle SC2 is to use the same ratio of DPI to horizontal resolution. Thus for 1680*1050, I use 400/640 * 1680 to arrive at 1050DPI, easily set in the Setpoint software. Then I can leave Windows mouse speed at 6/11 and SC2 at 50% to have the same mouse speed in Windows and SC2. Tried a Razer Abyssus but didn't like the way the buttons flared at the edges.
Wear your water wings in case nada floods us with gosu
Skinny G
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia21 Posts
May 25 2010 15:35 GMT
#268
My hands are the size of dinner plates, so I like the G9 with the big grip. After using this mouse for 2 years I cannot go back to anything else for gaming.
architekt
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany64 Posts
May 25 2010 22:45 GMT
#269
i like the look of that steelseries xai, i think i gonna buy it. anyone having exp to share. i am using krait atm
NuKedUFirst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada3139 Posts
May 25 2010 22:47 GMT
#270
...Razer krait? yes please.
FrostedMiniWeet wrote: I like winning because it validates all the bloody time I waste playing SC2.
WeSt
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Portugal918 Posts
May 25 2010 22:55 GMT
#271
MX518 feels the best in my hand. I had the MX300, MX500, MX510 and MX518. They usually broke after a year or two when I was playing CS1.6 hardcore, and had my current mx518 for 3 years now (only playing bw and sc2).
zvz is imba
shawster
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada2485 Posts
May 26 2010 02:46 GMT
#272
im using a logitech g9 atm

it's amazing, weights are cool but it just feels nice
DrivE
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States2554 Posts
May 26 2010 05:50 GMT
#273
Logitech G5 <-------. It just feels so good to use.
LUCK IS NO EXCUSE
beetlejuice
Profile Joined May 2010
Turkey68 Posts
May 26 2010 05:55 GMT
#274
1-anyone knows if Logitech Mini Optical is out of production?

if so, what's the upgraded model of this mouse.

2- is Logitech MX100 good replacement for Logitech Mini Optical if I can't find Logitech Mini Optical?
I'm a ghost with the most, babe.
ChApFoU
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
France2984 Posts
May 26 2010 05:56 GMT
#275
Still no love for the G1 / MX 300 ? They might not look funky but they are very comfortable just like the mini optical. It's sad Logitech discontinued them.
"I honestly think that whoever invented toilet paper in a genius" Kang Min
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
May 26 2010 06:09 GMT
#276
On May 26 2010 14:55 beetlejuice wrote:
1-anyone knows if Logitech Mini Optical is out of production?

if so, what's the upgraded model of this mouse.

2- is Logitech MX100 good replacement for Logitech Mini Optical if I can't find Logitech Mini Optical?

logitech doesn't have many good mice atm. They really need to have successors to the mini opti, g3, and mx300 indefinitely.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
hydroxx
Profile Joined May 2010
United States46 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-26 06:24:40
May 26 2010 06:16 GMT
#277
man I'm disappointed in the lack of intelli mouse 3.0s


also I had a G5 before I bought this, used it for around 6 months and one day I was just browsing the web and the axel holding the scroll wheel in place broke, decided to get a 3.0 and haven't thought about another mouse since.
you might sleep, but you'll never dream
metasonic
Profile Joined April 2010
United States115 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-26 07:57:59
May 26 2010 07:54 GMT
#278
I'm using a logitech G9. I like it better for gaming than my previous mouse, the MX518, but it really only suits the claw grip. I think this is the best grip for gaming with precision but is just a bit less comfortable than a fatter mouse that you can rest your hand on when not gaming like the 518.

edit: but overall the G9 is an amazing mouse, really worth the cost imo. It's really solid and comes with tons of customizable features and also good software. I also really like that you can set the scroll wheel to fly freely.
Ruthless
Profile Joined August 2008
United States492 Posts
May 26 2010 08:15 GMT
#279
mx518 is the best mouse of all time, it has everything just right. Although this is probably entirely by chance, the mouse is perfect for high DPI (high resolution) games.
eLiE
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1039 Posts
May 26 2010 08:17 GMT
#280
my 10 dollar logitech isn't on that poll, lol. I'm just glad I'm not using a ball mouse anymore
How's the weather down there?
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings46
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 186
ProTech153
ViBE109
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12175
910 68
NaDa 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever374
canceldota162
League of Legends
Doublelift4642
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3776
Other Games
summit1g4966
C9.Mang0412
JimRising 381
ToD207
PPMD35
JuggernautJason32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick597
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 94
• poizon28 45
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
• RyuSc2 23
• musti20045 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra906
Other Games
• imaqtpie1141
• Shiphtur455
• tFFMrPink 6
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
10h 38m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
17h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
Patches Events
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.