• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:33
CEST 03:33
KST 10:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8886 users

College Acceptance Thread '10 - Page 22

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 28 Next All
Wineandbread
Profile Joined September 2009
United States2065 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-15 22:44:17
April 15 2010 22:42 GMT
#421
Aight, here's the final tally:

+ Show Spoiler +
Stats:
2100 SAT (fuck you SAT)
750 on Math II and Chemistry; 720 on World History
4.62 weighted GPA, weighted class rank 6
Buncha 5s on AP tests, except 4s in Physics Mechanics and World History
Good bit of extracurriculars: Orchestra, Track, NHS, SHF, etc.


Accepted:

Carnegie Mellon University
University of Virginia
University of Maryland: College Park (University Honors, Dean's Scholarship)
University of Michigan
Georgia Tech

Waitlisted:

Rice University

Rejected:

Duke University
UC Berkeley
Johns Hopkins University

Hopkins seemed to have a terrible turnout in my county. My school's valedictorian and another school's valedictorian were waitlisted and a whole lot of other pretty damn good students I know were rejected.
One girl from my school was accepted though. She's not that smart and doesn't have that many extracurriclars, but she had a fairly high SAT (2300), father works there, did early decision, and I think some internship there as well, so I wasn't too surprised.

P.S. Good job to all of you on your acceptances! If you're going to Carnegie of College Park, I'll probably be going to one of those two places.
N.geNuity
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States5112 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-15 22:51:21
April 15 2010 22:48 GMT
#422
On April 06 2010 14:22 Newguy wrote:
I'm only a junior in high school, so I haven't applied yet, but every senior at my high school who applied to MIT and Stanford got denied except one, who scored perfect on sat, act, and psat lol. So many other people with like 2200 - 2300 sat got denied, dunno why its so hard to get in this year.


Apply early if you're doing any schools like that. My older brother got a 2400 on his SAT but didn't do the interview for MIT and he got waitlisted; it also didn't help that he did all of his applications at the last minute (although verything for him would be grammatically correct, there wasn't a "wow" factor).

SAT scores are overrated once you get to a certain range.
iu, seungah, yura, taeyeon, hyosung, lizzy, suji, sojin, jia, ji eun, eunji, soya, younha, jiyeon, fiestar, sinb, jung myung hoon godtier. BW FOREVERR
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
April 15 2010 22:51 GMT
#423
On March 18 2010 11:49 ]343[ wrote:
applying for undergrad:

UChicago - early action, accepted
Caltech - early action, accepted
MIT - regular decision, accepted [top choice I think? since I'm looking to be a math major and I know a lot of MIT students... but financial aid = sadddddd day]

waiting on Harvard, Princeton, Duke...


hmm I got WLed at harvard but into princeton and duke

also today i got some kind of full tuition thing to duke for a math contest... except i want to go to MIT. except I have 0 finaid. -_________-
Writer
Laerties
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States361 Posts
April 15 2010 23:23 GMT
#424
Hey guys, I'm going to be applying to some of these schools next year, I just started visiting several on the east coast. Was wondering how much your 9th grade gpa counts... because I got fucked by 9th grade real hard. Was wondering how my chances of getting into decent colleges are. I know UC schools don't require your 9th, would you recommend I apply there? Numbrz below:

GPA:
9th: 1.59
10th: 3.34
11th: 3.7(seems this way)

SAT: 2100

Extra Curricular activities:

Community Service:
Two and a half week trip to Guatemala building houses

Two and a half week trip to Bulgaria renovating an orphanage

45 Hrs working at a children center for underprivileged kids.

Theater:
Worked on several of my HS productions working sound/lighting/set design

Summer:
1 summer job working at a summer camp.

Internships:
I worked as a Prep Chef: 110 hours

Worked in editing room as an assistant: 85 hrs














Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
April 15 2010 23:28 GMT
#425
Freshman year counts for almost nothing, as far as I know, especially with your upward trend. I think if you keep up that trend, colleges won't even bat an eye.
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
lac29
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States1485 Posts
April 15 2010 23:45 GMT
#426
I agree ... if you keep up the GPA you probably have some interesting stories to tell the admissions ppl.

In reality the school you go to doesn't play as much a factor as you (as an Asian American senior about to enter college) thinks it does. Companies, for the most part, want the most talented and hard working graduates ... and frankly, you'll discover that a lot of top notch schools actually have lazy undergrads, even if they were valedictorians in HS.
nbaker
Profile Joined July 2009
United States1341 Posts
April 16 2010 00:49 GMT
#427
Hmm, I dunno. Freshman isn't as important, but I disagree that it counts for nothing. Colleges like to see improvement, though, so you have that going for you. I think if you write about badass stories from your impressive community service trips and continue to improve senior year you have a shot at some good schools. Also, if your gpa has been brought down by one or two subjects but you are exemplary in one or two other subjects, make sure to specify a major that plays to your strengths (this helped put me ahead of more rounded students with better gpas than me), you can always change it later if you decide you don't like it.

Good luck!
HypnoShroom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States16 Posts
April 16 2010 01:08 GMT
#428
SAT1: 2220(one test), 2290(combined)
SAT2s: Physics 800, Math2 800, Chem 780
gpa: 4.5 weighted, 4.0 unweighted

National Merit Honorable Mention
2 sports: one for 3 yrs, one for 4 years
no clubs
~60 hours volunteering total
~56 hours a job teaching kids how to swim

that's it, lol

Undergrad engineering

Carnegie Mellon University: waitlisted for ECE but offered a spot for any other engineering major
Northwestern: waitlist
Cornell: waitlist

UCSD: Accepted w/ regents
UC Berkeley: Accepted
UCLA: Accepted
UC Davis: Accepted w/ regents (ELC)
UC Riverside: Accepted w/ regents
UC Irvine: Accepted w/ regents

University of the Pacific: Accepted into the 5-year PharmD program

I'm deciding between Cal for ChemE and UCSD for Bioeng: Biotech.
If I go to UCSD I'll take premed classes and try to get into med school.
At Cal I would try to get a joint major, Chemical and Materials engineering.

I attended UCSD's admit day, and i will attend Cal Day on Saturday.

It's a tough decision.
Faronel
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States658 Posts
April 16 2010 01:34 GMT
#429
7 year medical degree program with University of Medicene and Dentistry of NJ and either Rutgers/TCNJ

I guess it worked out in the end.
C'est la vie...
KermitTheFro
Profile Joined April 2010
United States25 Posts
April 16 2010 06:07 GMT
#430
My girlfriend just got into UC Santa Barbara and USC's for a geology PhD. Tough year for applications in general it seems...
HaruHaru
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States988 Posts
April 16 2010 06:22 GMT
#431
HypnoShroom you should definitely go to UCSD! I doubt Berkeley has as nice a campus as SD!
Long live BroodWar!
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
April 16 2010 06:46 GMT
#432
On April 16 2010 15:07 KermitTheFro wrote:
My girlfriend just got into UC Santa Barbara and USC's for a geology PhD. Tough year for applications in general it seems...


My dad actually got his PhD of Geography (and his masters) from UCSB. He currently works for ESRI.
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
April 16 2010 07:56 GMT
#433
On April 16 2010 07:51 ]343[ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2010 11:49 ]343[ wrote:
applying for undergrad:

UChicago - early action, accepted
Caltech - early action, accepted
MIT - regular decision, accepted [top choice I think? since I'm looking to be a math major and I know a lot of MIT students... but financial aid = sadddddd day]

waiting on Harvard, Princeton, Duke...


hmm I got WLed at harvard but into princeton and duke

also today i got some kind of full tuition thing to duke for a math contest... except i want to go to MIT. except I have 0 finaid. -_________-


come to princeton . we own csl (literally) :D:D:D. And pu gives pretty good fin aid ^^ math here is pretty intense.

On April 03 2010 00:55 WoodenSpider wrote:
Accepted; Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Vanderbilt, U of Virginia, Washigton and Lee U., Uk
Waitlisted: Cornell
Rejected: MIT

Super happy, but how the heck am I supposed to decide between HY and P??? all gave me full Financial aid too....


PrincetonPrincetonPrinceton.

On April 02 2010 10:59 Itsraiiningpaper wrote:
ahhhhhhhh INTO PRINCETON!!!!

other acceptances:

dartmouth
cornell
amherst
duke
UCLA, UC berk, UCI all with regents scholarship

happiest day of my life!


come =]

On April 02 2010 07:29 LucasWoJ wrote:
Accepted Harvard and Yale. Waitlisted Princeton.


Get off the waitlist and come to Princeton ^^.

On April 02 2010 10:38 gngfn wrote:
I know there's probably no one who cares yet still hasn't checked his email, but a belated good luck to those hoping for good news from Harvard. I hear the CSL team is always looking for more players.


I think they'll agree that their team could use some help . They didn't do too hot this season =[.

On April 02 2010 10:22 Mystlord wrote:
Well now that the process is over:

UCLA: Accept
UCBerkeley: Accept
USC: Accept
MIT: Deferred -> Reject
Northwestern: Accept
Vanderbilt: Accept
Washington University in St. Louis: Accept
UChicago: Accept
Harvard: Reject (I don't do community service~)
Princeton: Reject

Overall I'm happy . Not like I put enough effort into HS to get drafted by a top Ivy anyway


nuuu. woulda been cool to have you here at Princeton

On April 02 2010 13:02 Mystlord wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2010 12:46 Monkeyboi2k3 wrote:
This year's ivys were bithces, Most of the good students that I know have been shot down by every one of them. Only person who got in to a lot of them, the SMOB of mcps schools :/

I have a friend who is essentially the same as me academically, same extra curriculars as me except he plays tennis and I don't. His only acceptances were UCLA, UCBerkeley, and Northwestern. Waitlisted/Denied at every Ivy, Duke, MIT, etc.

This year was so weird in terms of college apps. Every single college is saying "RECORD # OF APPLICATIONS", and the numbers reflect that :/


They said that last year too . Could be true though.


On March 18 2010 13:11 xhuwin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2010 12:41 ]343[ wrote:
On March 18 2010 12:40 Hamster1800 wrote:
Undergrad:

MIT - accepted early

Not waiting on any other schools.


hmm how many times have you made IOI? also how do you do combinatorics and number theory? also how are you so good at computation (like I always wuss out when I have to coordinate bash and stuff).


Nerd convo!

Congrats and good luck to all the high school seniors. Anyway. If gets into Yale (or got in early), feel free to PM me if you wanna talk! I'd be happy to host. Also, you should come to Yale for SC! We just beat Princeton!


Grudge rematch? >.>. We won't send out that nub that lost to a 10 hatch again. lol.




Any princeton prefrosh kids on TL here/coming for preview ? WHERE IS YOU ALL. =[.
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
HypnoShroom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States16 Posts
April 16 2010 08:19 GMT
#434
On April 16 2010 15:22 haruharu wrote:
HypnoShroom you should definitely go to UCSD! I doubt Berkeley has as nice a campus as SD!


I was definitely impressed by the weather at UCSD, and I liked how there are so many new buildings. The beach is just a short walk away. I liked the atmosphere a lot. really good vibes

But I still have to check out Berkeley.
Punk
Profile Joined April 2010
United States35 Posts
April 16 2010 08:41 GMT
#435
College is overrated.
K_ Takahashi
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States203 Posts
April 16 2010 11:30 GMT
#436
On April 16 2010 17:41 Punk wrote:
College is overrated.

troll, if not silver spoon detected.

I might hit up this thread in the (un)likely event I get my GED. Wont be anything special to announce I'll be attending a CC but it's the only thing I can afford with finds and my overall educational merit.
Punk
Profile Joined April 2010
United States35 Posts
April 16 2010 17:52 GMT
#437
I could of attended a state university, instead I decided to to take a few art classes, and work on my video game art portfolio on my own. Degrees are overrated and don't guarantee you a job (which a lot of people seem to think), plus I'd rather not be in 40k debt. Trade schools are actually a better option for a lot of people, you will probably get payed more right out of school, and you're a lot more likely to find a job, plus they are shorter and cheaper.

I just hate the current education system basically says "after high school you have to go to college or you will be working at McDonald's."
Zeri
Profile Joined March 2010
United States773 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-18 00:38:12
April 17 2010 00:31 GMT
#438
NC state - Accepted
UVA - Accepted
Johns Hopkins - Accepted
Cornell - Denied =(

Applied to all as Engineering - Undecided

4.57 GPA
2010 SAT (1520 was my 2-score. essay was super fail!)
800 Math II, 740 Bio
5's on the following APs: World History, US History, Spanish, Biology
No leaderships in clubs but was in a good bit (NHS, beta club, key club..etc).
4 years of varsity soccer and wrestling.


Headed to Johns Hopkins in the fall!
You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.
DeathByMonkeys
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States742 Posts
April 17 2010 00:38 GMT
#439
On April 16 2010 16:56 DarthThienAn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2010 07:51 ]343[ wrote:
On March 18 2010 11:49 ]343[ wrote:
applying for undergrad:

UChicago - early action, accepted
Caltech - early action, accepted
MIT - regular decision, accepted [top choice I think? since I'm looking to be a math major and I know a lot of MIT students... but financial aid = sadddddd day]

waiting on Harvard, Princeton, Duke...


hmm I got WLed at harvard but into princeton and duke

also today i got some kind of full tuition thing to duke for a math contest... except i want to go to MIT. except I have 0 finaid. -_________-


come to princeton . we own csl (literally) :D:D:D. And pu gives pretty good fin aid ^^ math here is pretty intense.

Show nested quote +
On April 03 2010 00:55 WoodenSpider wrote:
Accepted; Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Vanderbilt, U of Virginia, Washigton and Lee U., Uk
Waitlisted: Cornell
Rejected: MIT

Super happy, but how the heck am I supposed to decide between HY and P??? all gave me full Financial aid too....


PrincetonPrincetonPrinceton.

Show nested quote +
On April 02 2010 10:59 Itsraiiningpaper wrote:
ahhhhhhhh INTO PRINCETON!!!!

other acceptances:

dartmouth
cornell
amherst
duke
UCLA, UC berk, UCI all with regents scholarship

happiest day of my life!


come =]

Show nested quote +
On April 02 2010 07:29 LucasWoJ wrote:
Accepted Harvard and Yale. Waitlisted Princeton.


Get off the waitlist and come to Princeton ^^.

Show nested quote +
On April 02 2010 10:38 gngfn wrote:
I know there's probably no one who cares yet still hasn't checked his email, but a belated good luck to those hoping for good news from Harvard. I hear the CSL team is always looking for more players.


I think they'll agree that their team could use some help . They didn't do too hot this season =[.

Show nested quote +
On April 02 2010 10:22 Mystlord wrote:
Well now that the process is over:

UCLA: Accept
UCBerkeley: Accept
USC: Accept
MIT: Deferred -> Reject
Northwestern: Accept
Vanderbilt: Accept
Washington University in St. Louis: Accept
UChicago: Accept
Harvard: Reject (I don't do community service~)
Princeton: Reject

Overall I'm happy . Not like I put enough effort into HS to get drafted by a top Ivy anyway


nuuu. woulda been cool to have you here at Princeton

Show nested quote +
On April 02 2010 13:02 Mystlord wrote:
On April 02 2010 12:46 Monkeyboi2k3 wrote:
This year's ivys were bithces, Most of the good students that I know have been shot down by every one of them. Only person who got in to a lot of them, the SMOB of mcps schools :/

I have a friend who is essentially the same as me academically, same extra curriculars as me except he plays tennis and I don't. His only acceptances were UCLA, UCBerkeley, and Northwestern. Waitlisted/Denied at every Ivy, Duke, MIT, etc.

This year was so weird in terms of college apps. Every single college is saying "RECORD # OF APPLICATIONS", and the numbers reflect that :/


They said that last year too . Could be true though.


Show nested quote +
On March 18 2010 13:11 xhuwin wrote:
On March 18 2010 12:41 ]343[ wrote:
On March 18 2010 12:40 Hamster1800 wrote:
Undergrad:

MIT - accepted early

Not waiting on any other schools.


hmm how many times have you made IOI? also how do you do combinatorics and number theory? also how are you so good at computation (like I always wuss out when I have to coordinate bash and stuff).


Nerd convo!

Congrats and good luck to all the high school seniors. Anyway. If gets into Yale (or got in early), feel free to PM me if you wanna talk! I'd be happy to host. Also, you should come to Yale for SC! We just beat Princeton!


Grudge rematch? >.>. We won't send out that nub that lost to a 10 hatch again. lol.




Any princeton prefrosh kids on TL here/coming for preview ? WHERE IS YOU ALL. =[.


Shameless self plugs? haha
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
April 18 2010 10:14 GMT
#440
On April 17 2010 09:38 DeathByMonkeys wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2010 16:56 DarthThienAn wrote:
On April 16 2010 07:51 ]343[ wrote:
On March 18 2010 11:49 ]343[ wrote:
applying for undergrad:

UChicago - early action, accepted
Caltech - early action, accepted
MIT - regular decision, accepted [top choice I think? since I'm looking to be a math major and I know a lot of MIT students... but financial aid = sadddddd day]

waiting on Harvard, Princeton, Duke...


hmm I got WLed at harvard but into princeton and duke

also today i got some kind of full tuition thing to duke for a math contest... except i want to go to MIT. except I have 0 finaid. -_________-


come to princeton . we own csl (literally) :D:D:D. And pu gives pretty good fin aid ^^ math here is pretty intense.

On April 03 2010 00:55 WoodenSpider wrote:
Accepted; Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Vanderbilt, U of Virginia, Washigton and Lee U., Uk
Waitlisted: Cornell
Rejected: MIT

Super happy, but how the heck am I supposed to decide between HY and P??? all gave me full Financial aid too....


PrincetonPrincetonPrinceton.

On April 02 2010 10:59 Itsraiiningpaper wrote:
ahhhhhhhh INTO PRINCETON!!!!

other acceptances:

dartmouth
cornell
amherst
duke
UCLA, UC berk, UCI all with regents scholarship

happiest day of my life!


come =]

On April 02 2010 07:29 LucasWoJ wrote:
Accepted Harvard and Yale. Waitlisted Princeton.


Get off the waitlist and come to Princeton ^^.

On April 02 2010 10:38 gngfn wrote:
I know there's probably no one who cares yet still hasn't checked his email, but a belated good luck to those hoping for good news from Harvard. I hear the CSL team is always looking for more players.


I think they'll agree that their team could use some help . They didn't do too hot this season =[.

On April 02 2010 10:22 Mystlord wrote:
Well now that the process is over:

UCLA: Accept
UCBerkeley: Accept
USC: Accept
MIT: Deferred -> Reject
Northwestern: Accept
Vanderbilt: Accept
Washington University in St. Louis: Accept
UChicago: Accept
Harvard: Reject (I don't do community service~)
Princeton: Reject

Overall I'm happy . Not like I put enough effort into HS to get drafted by a top Ivy anyway


nuuu. woulda been cool to have you here at Princeton

On April 02 2010 13:02 Mystlord wrote:
On April 02 2010 12:46 Monkeyboi2k3 wrote:
This year's ivys were bithces, Most of the good students that I know have been shot down by every one of them. Only person who got in to a lot of them, the SMOB of mcps schools :/

I have a friend who is essentially the same as me academically, same extra curriculars as me except he plays tennis and I don't. His only acceptances were UCLA, UCBerkeley, and Northwestern. Waitlisted/Denied at every Ivy, Duke, MIT, etc.

This year was so weird in terms of college apps. Every single college is saying "RECORD # OF APPLICATIONS", and the numbers reflect that :/


They said that last year too . Could be true though.


On March 18 2010 13:11 xhuwin wrote:
On March 18 2010 12:41 ]343[ wrote:
On March 18 2010 12:40 Hamster1800 wrote:
Undergrad:

MIT - accepted early

Not waiting on any other schools.


hmm how many times have you made IOI? also how do you do combinatorics and number theory? also how are you so good at computation (like I always wuss out when I have to coordinate bash and stuff).


Nerd convo!

Congrats and good luck to all the high school seniors. Anyway. If gets into Yale (or got in early), feel free to PM me if you wanna talk! I'd be happy to host. Also, you should come to Yale for SC! We just beat Princeton!


Grudge rematch? >.>. We won't send out that nub that lost to a 10 hatch again. lol.




Any princeton prefrosh kids on TL here/coming for preview ? WHERE IS YOU ALL. =[.


Shameless self plugs? haha



why not? princeton needs more sc ppl ^^. too many people here don't enjoy sc enough, they're all "casual" gamers who play with one hand and don't come to practice >.>
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 53
NaDa 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm247
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9362
JimRising 684
ViBE146
ArmadaUGS97
Mew2King94
Trikslyr29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1265
BasetradeTV163
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream121
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• davetesta55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 27m
INu's Battles
10h 27m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 27m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 27m
Replay Cast
21h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.